Winter-Rose

By loudielou

Winter was born and breed to become the Queen of Rogues. She was never going back down. Winter didn't care if... More

Copyright
Prologue
Winter-Rose
Wayland Slayer
1
2
3
4
5 (Part 1)
5 (Part 2)
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
1 Million views

49

36.8K 1.2K 620
By loudielou

(Unedited)

Draven's POV

I sit down in the office looking down at a picture of her. She was sitting on the rock by the lake, the same rock I met her some years ago.

She wasn't happy, there hasn't been a time where I truly saw her happy. She's married but I know that he has a mistress, someone that he goes to for his urges.

Unlike him she stays faithful even when she pretend that her and my bother, Nick are together. The only thing that those two have between them is friendship. He's protective of her just like me.

We don't want anyone to hurt her. She was one of us, even when they look those memories away from her. Time will come when she remembers who she is and what she is capable of doing.

My Aella, I love her with all my heart I only want her to be happy. I'll get close to her and help her to remember. She's the one that will be able to help me.

Looking at the next picture it was of her talking to him. Wayland, we may not have anything in common but his mate. I know that the bastards doesn't show it but he loves her. Well at lease has some sort of feelings for her or maybe he's using her.

That man may not seem like it but he's almost as dangerous as her. The thing they don't know about her is she has a side to her that's more dangerous than most gods. That's why so much people fear her.

Some says she's the sun but this time she came down with her powers. Me, I say that she's Winter someone that was always powerful. Someone men lusted over but could never have, they were never able to get on her level. Even when they tried their hardest.

Good thing I wasn't most men.

The picture showed her smiling up at the trees. If she was royal I believe she would be living with the faese being one with nature. She didn't have the choice like her brother did, that bastards was always the favourite her father never treated her like she was wanted.

Looking over to my window I see that the moon is starting align with the others. It will take some time but once it does I want to see the beauty of what it will bring.

I remove myself from the seat walking towards the window. Looking down at the lake I see some fiends, they work for me so I don't really care they aren't needed so they can relax.

The view in front of me changes to show me Winter, she was sitting down holding her husband's hand smiling. Her eyes look up in my direction for a brief minute before it turns back to them.

She might know it yet but she senses me. That's good because it means she's starting to fight the effects of what they give her. I'll need to get closer to her so that I can make the process happen quicker.

"I'm coming to free you Aella," I whisper. The knock on the door makes me look up to see a fea walk in. She was the one that greeted them at the door.

(Fae, this is how SOME look. Others look like normal people. The ones from the last chapter are the ones with plants)

"Is it done?"

"Yes, the only reason I'm doing this is because of Winter. We won't be able to win the battle that's coming without her,"

"I didn't ask all that," I roll my eyes at her,"you can leave and make sure that you give her something that will start to clean her system,"

"I'm trying whatever they give her powerful. We can sense it, well have to ask the Quinton to help. He would be able to make something strong enough to help,"

"I don't trust him, you shall try some more. If we see no progress then I'll get his snake ass to make her some thing,"

I teleport to the garden. I sit in a tree looking down to see what's happening. If someone were to look up they would see me in a suit sitting a tree. The things I do for her, I smile at that.

I only stay for a couple minutes before teleporting into my office. I take the pictures and set them in my desk taking out the list of names I need to talk to.

Unknown POV

Sitting down on my thrown I look at the pictures of my future Queen, I already can tell our kids will be true alphas in all term.

"I need you to start building a thrown for my queen as well. Make it as grand as mine but not bigger, she needs to remember her place, next to me never above me. Also I need you to start preparing our future kids room," I tell my beta who stood in front of the door facing me.

"Of course,"

"I can't wait for her to scream my name when she feels how a true man makes love," I taste the blood on my lips. Her own will be sweeter I already know it.

"Of course, she won't know what hit her,"

I smile thinking of it. Her screams will fill the walls. I'm getting aroused just thinking of it, only she can have this effect on me.

"How are the preparations coming along. I need everything to be perfect for when she gets here, once my plan works I want a feast for her," I swing my legs back and forth," wait. We also need a crown for her,"

I'm getting giddy just thinking of it. My fangs enlarge, her screams, her sitting on the thrown, next to me under me as she whithers in the pleasure I shall give her. Fuck I can just imagine it, I bit my lip to not moan at the idea.

"Where is she now?" I ask Rodolfo

"She and King Wayland were seen leaving the grounds they are staying at. Our sources say that they are having breakfast with Prince Nicolas and his father.

"Where," maybe I can go visit them and we cam formally meet each other. She would fall for my charm and my looks in no time. It would break her husband's heart, to bad I don't care.

"We aren't sure, our source wasn't able to figure that out," the stops my smile.

"Figure it out,"

"They are doing their best to, we also have word that they will be moving into a bigger room so our scourse won't be able to get as much information as they usually get.

"Are they mates yet?"

"No, but their are rumours that they would mark soon for their appearance to address their people. They can't have their king and queen unmarked, it may only be temporary,"

"Well, that's fine I suppose it's not like it's the real thing,"

"Of course,"

I stand from my thrown and make my way over to my beta. I smile at him, he red hair green eyes, calming for a man so dangerous.

"Of course," I mimick him with a small smile on my face.

I open the door with him follow me, every one that see me stops and show me their neck. True submissives, they know their leader well, their king.

They all know Octavian.

As they should, I'm coming for Winter soon enough. Even if she likes it or not, I smile making my way towards the dinning room.

I needed to talk to these clowns I call scientist about some things

"Octavian," someone whispers. My eyes go to them it was her.

"What?"

"You need to stop this, she isn't yours you will only end up hurt my child,"

"Stop trying to act like a mother towards me. My mother supports me, you were just a maid my father had fun with. It's not my fault your child didn't survive once my mother found out, so do me a favour and stop acting like I am your child,"

"Octavian please," hee eyes well up with tears.

"The only person I would listen to if she begs is my future wife, or my future kids. Seeing as you are neither, get the hell away from me you wench,"

She starts to sob as if I told her something new. Some women must learn not all men like them nor can they manipulate us so easy.

"Take her away from me, bring her to her cabin and make sure a guard stays with her so she doesn't leave,"

"Please don't,"

"If I could've kill you, your bones would've been the chew toy to my pets. I made a promise not to kill you to my father, once he dies I shall break, because promises were made to be broken. Just like bonds,"

ⒶⓃ
I had mocks but those got postponed until I don't even know because of the you kno *whispers* ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀ ᴠɪʀᴜs.

I was so ready for today but not they had to cancel it, I'm kinda happy just because I was not ready for maths next week. Now I get time to study more.

Vectors are the worst things ever like ugh.

Well, you know our mystery guys name. He's kinda crazy not my fault.

Comment cause I like reading them. They make me smile. Vote cause I like when you do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 7.4K 47
She tilts her head slightly to the side. My heart hammering in my chest as her beautiful blue eyes shade over in black. Her tongue slowly running on...
7.6K 650 38
A long time ago when the cold blooded King and the shape shifter King had made peace with each other having hunters as the common enemy. Shane, Lydia...
1.3M 29.4K 13
NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Alaska-Werewolf-Novel-Lotte-Holder-ebook/dp/B09ZD2DFSD A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY Alaska Morgan...
167K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...