sHe: THE RISE OF THE NEW BREE...

By authorNorm

DISCLAIMER: THE KILLER VIRUS which is of influenza in nature to the current global outbreak of the CoronaViru... More

THE DEATH OF A NATION [1 of 7]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
THE ORPHANS [2 of 7]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
THE NEW ORDER [3 of 7]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
The Roundup [4 of 7]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
THE TOMBSCRADLE YEARS
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 6
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
The Awakening [Part 6 Of 7]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
THE FALLING WALLS [Part 7 Of 7]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
PREVIOUSLY ON BOOK 1 [Part 7 of 7]
THE OTHER TWIN [Part 1 Of 5]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Caution! Mother Onboard [Part 2 Of 5]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
The Resurrection [Part 3 Of 5]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The Second Coming [Part 4 Of 5]
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6

4 0 0
By authorNorm

MASUDA SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY was an International Japanese school in Washington DC. A blond, Caucasian Intersexual was the only odd one out there — he was walking in school uniform, among the other all-Japanese females and androgynous students during their recess break.

His cell phone beeped and he saw a text message in Japanese — he smiled while he replied back with a text, in similar Japanese kanji characters with a lot of funny emojis.

Three Japanese boys espied him before they split up. Each of them followed him separately from different locations of the school. The short Japanese boy then saw him entering a male-washroom. He followed him inside, to find the twelve years old Caucasian locking himself in an enclosed stall. The Asian boy went out to the other two boys outside and informed them humorously...

"He is inside like yesterday, the last time he stayed for 20 minutes — it must be the hot, Wasabi that he must have eaten."

"Then you stay, and wait here — until he comes out, Shorty"

The dumpy boy was now fussed...

"Why must I be the one, to wait here, for that White-shit taking a shit? This is not fair — you two always leave me to do, the most mundane jobs as always."

"Shut up, you are not of our rank yet — so you damn well listen to us. We both will now go and inform Ken, that you are on his tail — and when the 'Whitey' comes out, you will trail him wherever he goes...

"Remember this — he must not go near that girl, or else Ken will kick all of our asses — and we will later find you after school, and we both will kick yours, even harder — do you understand?" Shorty mumbled in displeasure despite the threat...

"I still feel it is not reasonable — why I get to do all the stinking job here?"

"Shut up Shorty, and don't complain," the two taller boys walked away, leaving the griping Shorty behind, who then sat on a nearby bench with his manga comic book.

***

The Caucasian boy opened the ventilation slide window just above the stall's rear wall and he jumped outside the washroom. He started to run in the back area towards a quiet park near the school. The boy checked around until someone hit his back with a pebble — he turned and reacted...

"Suki?"

She usually played 'hide and seek' and other pranks on him — just like any twelve-year-old.

Nobody was around, and he called out again.

Next, a condom filled with water hit a tree and burst — the blond, haired boy jumped aside to avoid getting splashed. He then turned back to laughing, petite girl with dyed, blond hair like his, running to him — she then jumped straight on him. He lost his balance and they both fell on the grass — the two tweens began to revel and kiss, with Suki Takahashi on top of him. The young lovers rolled on the grass.

The boy spoke in Japanese next when he cautioned her. "Suki, we will get into trouble if we keep meeting like this?" But, Suki teased him back...

"Are you afraid that Ken will find out?"

"Yes, your racist cousin is out to kill me, for his honour."

"His honour, my ass!"

The Japanese girl encouraged an option impishly, "You know martial art, and you are a good fighter — then, why are you then afraid of him?"

He was wishing that Suki would stop testing him, and would get serious for once — because the situation was getting riskier, for them to meet each time.

"I am not afraid of him, and yes, I can beat him anytime, anywhere — but, I know what Ken is capable of, when he plays dirty — he will inform your family about us, and you can get into big trouble for it," he replied, with a long sigh.

She looked back affectionately at her boyfriend when he spoke. "You do care a lot for me — and I also feel the same way for you too." She moved forward and hugged on to him tight before they both began kissing again.

The school bell rang when it got amative...

"Suki stop, we got to go now." But the girl differed, and she suggested...

"No, come, dear, let's skip class and we can stay here longer."

"No, we can't — Kenaki will get suspicious."

The Caucasian boy stood up and left in a hurry from the lonely park, while the smiling Suki took a separate way back to school.

Somebody in a black sedan was spying on the blond boy, who was running towards the side gate of the school.

***

The Caucasian boy walked out of the door of the washroom, and Shorty stopped reading his manga, and he followed him after his fifteen minutes of the surveillance stake-out. A visitor trailed them both, from the back.

Students were now returning to their respective classes, the Caucasian boy was walking in a hurry with the last few pupils to the stairs — and he turned to hear a woman calling him...

"Marlin!"

It was Dr Jane Morris, his guardian, who had posed as his adopted mother, in all the years of his life at the boarding private school — and her name was even stated in every document he owned, since his birth.

The perplexed, Intersexual boy babbled, "Dr Morris, why are you here? Is it my mother, is she okay?" His guardian didn't reply — but gave him a stern look...

"Your mother is fine — but, who was that girl, you were with just now?" He now stuttered in denial. "Come on, don't lie to me, Marlin, I saw you frolicking out there just now. Who is she?" He blushed and looked away.

"It is nothing, she is just a friend."

"Marlin, I have told you so many times to keep a low profile, or else you will jeopardize everything. Beware here, you must remember that you should not attract any attention to yourself, or even get into any trouble. That was only the main reason — I put you here in this Japanese school so that you will remain anonymous...

"Hey, do you understand what I am saying?"

He nodded remorsefully, she further inquired...

"Did Sonia call you? Now, don't lie to me again, boy!"

Ruefully he nodded and answered softly...

"Yes."

The doctor shook her head in disappointment. Her mind was currently deluged with tons of pressing matters pertaining to her scrupulous collaboration with Dr Boris Yankoff, and his renegade scientific group involved in finding a cure to the Medusa Virus for the CDC deadline before the next coming election — where President Rosewood stood a slim to none chance, against the growing popularity of her opponent Madeline Cory.

Morris sternly queried more...

"Does she call you often?"

Marlin acknowledged with a docile nod again. Dr Morris opened her handbag, and took out a cell phone, and handed it to him...

"This is a new number, you are going to use this cell phone from now onwards — and I don't want your mother to call you unnecessarily anymore. I want you to also discontinue using your old phone, and you dispose of it now — am I clear, Marlin?"

He tried to dissent, but Morris was firm...

"No, Marlin, Sonia is not thinking straight — and she will jeopardize Dr Boris Yankoff's research. It is very important that we keep their research work going — because the future of mankind is at stake here.

"Please, you too don't do anything foolish here, like your idiotic mother, and soon messing up the years of progress that is done — can you promise me this, Marlin?"

"Yes."

He expressed his accord truthfully, but his head was still muddled...

He understood the juncture, that his mother was a fugitive hiding in the country. Matters too can go awry for everyone, if he did not take Dr Morris' instructions seriously, so he should have lesser contact with Sonia from now onwards — but what about Suki?

That stuck him hard — they both were madly in love — will Dr Morris make him break up with her too? That would really tear him apart.

"Good boy," she bent and kissed both of his cheeks. "Now run along, you will be late for your classes, I will keep in touch."

Marlin watched her walking away, before looking at the new cell phone in his hand. He pocketed it and raced upstairs to his classroom.

He entered and bowed — to apologize to his teacher, who had started her physics class. Suki Takahashi's eyes were smiling, as her ocular followed her beau until he was seated.

Her cousin, Kenaki Kimura, who was seated at the rear — he was observing her — he noticed both of them having similar grass stains spots on the back of their uniforms...

He then glowered at the Caucasian boy, with venomous spite.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 600 49
Ever thought surviving first period and facing her best friend's boyfriend - whom she recently kissed - was going to be the hardest part of her day...
BLUE VENOM By Lia

Paranormal

651 107 22
"Holy crap", I said, staring at the huge green forest opening we were standing on. Only it wasn't a forest. Thick, lush jungle surrounded us. We were...
61.6K 592 8
It's been five years since the plague struck. Leah knows there are other survivors, but she's avoiding them. She is doing just fine on her own. Survi...
112K 4K 41
#1st PLACE WINNER OF THE ROSIE AND BLOSSOM AWARDS, ACTION/ADVENTURE CATEGORY I bit my lip to try and suppress the whimper that's threatening to esc...