Winter-Rose

By loudielou

Winter was born and breed to become the Queen of Rogues. She was never going back down. Winter didn't care if... More

Copyright
Prologue
Winter-Rose
Wayland Slayer
1
2
3
4
5 (Part 1)
5 (Part 2)
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
1 Million views

48

38.3K 1.3K 155
By loudielou

(Unedited)

Winter-rose

We were sitting in the car, Wayland and I, going to the direction of the meeting place. I look down and my shirt and trace the patterns with my finger.

My hair was in its natural curls. I didn't feel like putting on a wig, and it's not like embarrassed of having something almost all woman and some men want.

Bean decided to sit up front with the driver and he put on the partition. The traitor that he was had cookies up from with him, I could smell it.

If I asked him for some he would pretend to not know what I'm talking about or blank out on me.

"About what happened this morning," Wayland's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

"According to me nothing happened this morning. I would us went for a run before coming back and getting ready for breakfast. I also told my husband about the meeting being it the first time I'm seeing him for the day,"

"Of course,"

I look out the window at the greenery that passes by as we drive. I smile when I see a dear drinking from a stream. My vision zero in on its fur colour, it was a beautiful mix of browns.

"Beautiful," my words come out soft. It's head looks up, it looks in the cars direction. I know the deer didn't hear me but it's feel like it.

"I was wondering if you would go to dinner with me?" Wayland's voice was a little shaky, why I'm not sure.

"Sure, tell me when and what to wear and I'll be there if I can," I surprise myself with the answer. The deer for some strange reason makes me a little happier.

"Ok, once I figure some thing out I'll let you know. You look quit beautiful this morning, sorry that I didn't tell you that already,"

I look down at my outfit. I really liked the way I looked and didn't need anyone else to make me feel better. Coming from him, my mate, it make me feel nice.

"Thank you," I bit my lip before looking over at him. He was facing my direction, a small smile on his face.

His grey eyes clear showing me that his wolf wasn't present just him. I give him a small smile in return before turning to look back out the window.

After two hours we reach the faes garden. It was a peaceful place that people come to so that they could meet.

Once the car stops Bean opens my door for me while the driver gets Wayland's. Once I'm out I take in a deep breath, they place always smelt fresh and pure.

Wayland come over to my side and offers me his hand. I take it and we start walking to the entrance of the garden. 

My hand in his felt weird. We walk up the steps as soon as we step through the doors we are teleported to Nick and his dad. Nick and his dad were sitting both drink probably a glass of tea.

The gardens don't serve alcohol, it's purely natural earth grown substances. If you do need something strong they will have it don't let the words natural fool you. They have things that will leave you fucks up for weeks.

I should know. I once lost a bet to a fae and didn't start feeling right until three weeks after. There was no hangover it was like being drunk without even trying.

They look up, I smile at the two. I walk down the steps and make my way towards the king first. I give him a hug and he gives me a tight squeeze, he was like a father to me.

"How are you princess?"

"Getting better day by day and you?"

"Sitting back and see what cards life give me,"

Turning to Nick I'm pulled into a hug. He kisses my forehead and this feels right. I kiss his cheek before pulling away. Wayland's eyes were blank, he greeted the two with handshakes before we both dat down at the table.

The fairies brough Wayland and I put drinks. They don't ask what you want but instead know what you need. I take a sip of my drink and realise it's mixed berries with a hint of something else.

Bean comes and it's next to me at the table on my right side. Wayland sat on my left with Nick and Monroe, his dad, facing us.

"How's married life been treating you, is there a chance for a mini Rose any time soon?" Monroe asks. He was a man that many feared for great reason, he was part demon and didn't have an issue using his gifts.

"We haven't really had time to experience married life. There won't be and mini Rose and Damiens anytime soon,"

"How are you so sure, I don't think you've gone into heat yet," Nick says.

"No heat yet. I follow the golden suns for my heat. The moon doesn't influence mines, it can make it stronger or weaker,"

"If so than you have a year before your heat comes," Monroe someone that doesn't get influence by the golden suns but he likes to keep track of them.

"Influenced by the golden suns?" Bean questions. In his hand was a tiny duck, he was feeding it crackers.

"The sun and moon were gods long away. They were in love and because of their love created the plants, to be able to protect all their creations they split themselves up into different moons and one sun. Every couple of years they all align with the sun to the middle. The sun shines it's light onto the moons and during that time they capture that rays of the sun so that they are able to project their powers farther. When they come together it's a way to still show that they love each other. Those are called the golden rays. Those who are influenced by those rays are thought to be moons that feel from the heavens long ago and are reborn every couple of years. Each time to do something different, some to great darkness, some light, others to be guardians, some bystanders. They are still protected by the moon but they are believed to be more with the earth than the others. Not all the times when they align its good sometimes there is a fight between the lovers. When that happens death." Wayland explains.

"Its also said that the gods themselves get bored while up there and come down to earth leaving their memories up in the heavens. With the memories up there they try to find each other and let themselves be influenced by their power," I continue.

"Let's also not forget Demarkio, a god that was in love with the sun goddess and tries each time to make her fall in love with him instead of the moon god," Monroe finishes the brief story most people learn.

"How do you know you are influenced by them?" Bean now had a rabbit in his hand feeding it a carrot.

"Simple really. You are born with a sun shaped birthmark somewhere on your body, or you get a sign from a sun witch," I answer him. The bunny in his hand was a grey colour, it reminded me of Wayland's eyes.

"We tracked the leader of the organisation. The bug that was planted wasn't found which is good. In a couple of weeks we will have a meeting to see what we know. They are to be stopped, they are taking our wolves and hurting them," Nick stated. His eyes looked dark and angry, he knows that those people are dangerous. Talk of the town is that they've started to make weapons that can control people minds.

It turns them into zombies and also makes them more powerful. People say they are trying to perfect one so that they can get millions under their control.

I take a sip on my tea before every thing started to turn black. I blink a couple times and my vision is back to normal but I can't hear anything.

"Winterria listen. They are hidding something, find it so that you can be ready for what's to come. He's coming to get you Winter. Please be safe, if you aren't successful in this battle, the war will be lost. You are our hope,"

Every sound came back to me. I continue drinking my tea like nothing happened. The boys are talking about ways to up training.

I put my hand on Wayland's and lean into him. I kiss his cheek, all the men were looking at me us. Nick and Vean looked confused at my behaviour, while the King looked happy for us.

Wayland looked down at me with love. I know that he was good at faking emotions, I looked back at him with the same love.

It someone were to look in from the outside they would think that we were in love. What I feel for him isn't love, but it's not hate. The bond wouldn't allow me to hate him for some reason.

I know something happened I'm not foolish. They think I don't know but I do. I'm going to find out sooner rather than later, and they better be ready.

~~~~
We are pass 200K thats great.

Thank you all for voting and commenting it means a LOT.

I wanted to know which name you guys liked more: Indigo or Lydia

Mock Exams start next week. That's not good. Anyways wish me luck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.1K 42
Winter, a pack slave, also known as Pseudo wolf by everyone, designated omega. Broken beyond repair and she learned to embrace it. But never in her l...
130K 3.4K 50
#1 in the king (Nov 1, 2019) #1 in angel (May 6, 2019) #1 in goddess (May 24, 2020) #1 in king of hell (Sept 5, 2019) #1 in bad boy (Jan 5, 2020) 1#...
17.1K 496 26
Ruby had the perfect life, she had awesome siblings, amazing dad, an okay mom, and they were rich. She was invited to all the parties, she was friend...
151K 5K 22
{Sequel to My Alpha Mate} Once every 10,000 years a single vampire/wolf hybrid child will be born a half demon wolf. When the chosen child comes of a...