Falling For My Best Friend (K...

Por arabella949

A Katsuki BakugoxOC book. Akari Sasaki has a rare quirk that allows her to manipulate elements. Join her on h... Más

Main Character & Authors Note
Chapter One: Orgin
Chapter Two: What it takes to be a Hero
Chapter Three: Roaring Muscles
Chapter Four: What I Can Do for Now
Chapter Five: Rage, You Damn Nerd
Chapter Six: Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter Seven: Bakugo's Start Line
Chapter Eight: Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Chapter Nine: Encounter with the Unknown
Chapter Ten: Game Over
Chapter Eleven: All Might
Chapter Twelve: In Each of Our Hearts
Chapter Thirteen: Answers Revealed
Chapter Fourteen: That's The Idea, Ochaco
Chapter Fifteen: Roaring Sports Festival
Chapter Sixteen: In Their Own Quirky Ways
Chapter Seventeen: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Chapter Eighteen: Calavary Battle Final
Chapter Nineteen: The Boy Born with Everything
Chapter twenty: Victory or Defeat
Chapter Twenty One: Battle On, Challengers!
Chapter Twenty Two: Bakugo vs Uraraka
Chapter Twenty Three: Shoto Todoroki; Origin
Chapter Twenty Four: Fight On Iida
Chapter Twenty Five: Todoroki vs Bakugo
Chapter Twenty Six: Time To Pick Some Names
Chapter Twenty Seven: Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears
Chapter Twenty Eight: Hero Killer
Chapter Twenty Nine: Climax
Chapter Thirty: The Aftermath of Hero Killer; Stain
Chapter Thirty One: Listen Up!! A Tale From The Past
Chapter Thirty Two: Gear Up For Final Exams
Chapter Thirty Three: Katsuki Bakugo; Origin part one
Chapter Thirty Four: Katsuki Bakugo; Origin part two
Chapter Thirty Five: Encounter
Chapter Thirty Seven: Two Hero's Part One
Chapter Thirty Eight: Two Hero's Part Two
Chapter Thirty Nine: Two Hero's Part Three
Chapter Forty: Two Hero's Part Four
Chapter Forty One: Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter Forty Two: Kota
Chapter Forty Three: A Night of Tragedy
Chapter Forty Four: The Aftermath
Chapter Forty Five: Attempted Rescue
Chapter Forty Six: Symbol of Peace
Chapter Forty Seven: One For All
Chapter Forty Eight: End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Chapter Forty Nine: I Love You (Lemon)
Chapter Fifty: Moving Into Dorms
Chapter Fifty One: Create Those Ultimate Moves
Chapter Fifty Two: The Test
Chapter Fifty Three: Save The World With Love
Chapter Fifty Four: Provisional Hero License Exam
Chapter Fifty Five: A Talk About Your Quirk
Chapter Fifty Six: Deku vs Kacchan Part Two
Chapter Fifty Seven: A Season For Encounters
Chapter Fifty Eight: Unrivaled
Chapter Fifty Nine: The Scoop on U.A Class 1-A
Chapter Sixty: Princess (Lemon)
Chapter Sixty One: Overhaul
Chapter Sixty Two: Boy Meets...
Chapter Sixty Three: Fighting Fate
Chapter Sixty Four: An Unpleasant Talk
Chapter Sixty Five: GO!!

Chapter Thirty Six: Game Start

828 23 1
Por arabella949

Now that our first semester at school is over, we are all out for summer vacation, although that doesn't mean we have time to relax. With the training camp coming up, I've been training each element every day to try and improve my skills. Currently I was walking up to the school thinking about the girls and I plans we made right after the final written exam's were finished.

~

The girls and I were all standing in a circle talking to one another.

"Wait, so we're not supposed to take any long trips over summer vacation?" Uraraka asked us.

"Yeah, apparently that's what the school said" Jiro said and I nodded in agreement.

"How unfortunate,  I was supposed to spend several weeks touring Venice with my parents" Momo said sad and I just shook my head at her comment.

"What is your life?" Uraraka asked wishing she had Momo's life making me laugh.

"Aw, I just bought like a bajillion new swimsuits" Mina said sad as well.

"Well turns out that's what happens when your class is attacked by the League of Villains" I pointed out to her.

"But I wanna do something! I don't wanna spend my whole summer bored, that's dumb!" Mina shouted waving her arms everywhere.

"I got it! Why don't we hang out at the school pool over summer vacation, huh?" Toru said and I smiled excited.

"Good idea! I bet we can talk the teachers into letting us use it if we ask them nicely" Tsu said happy.

"Yeah I could probably guilt trip my Dad into letting us use it!" I said thoughtfully.

"Plus, it'll be free so we'll save money!" Uraraka pointed out.

"That's way better than being cooped up in my room" Mina said.

"Leave it to me! I'll start working on a formal proposal right away" Momo said assertively and we all laughed.

~

Entering the school, I quickly headed to the girls locker room, and saw all the girls.

"Hey everyone!" I said greeting them all and they all smiled back as we changed into our U.A assigned swimsuits.

As the girls and I walked to the pool, we saw the guys were also here. The boys were stretching on one side of the pool and the girls on the other. I saw Izuku, Mineta and Kaminari arrive, Mineta and Kaminari were practically running in here but stopped when they saw us.

"Oh, hey, hi Mineta" Tsu said as the two boys smiles dropped at the sight of us, I just laughed and their disappointment.

"I didn't know you guys would be here" Jiro said bored and I smiled.

As the day went on, the girls and I were playing volleyball in the pool while the guys were training. My playing volleyball was interrupted my Katsuki's voice.

"You'd better, the next time I beat you I want you to be at your strongest, you damn nerd" Katsuki threatened Izuku and I pulled myself out of the pool to go greet him.

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelped and I walked in front of Izuku making Katsuki stop and look me up and down.

"Katsuki, not a day goes by were you don't threaten someone" I laugh while walking up to him.

"Hey! I got your message, sorry I'm late, took awhile to convince Bakugo to come out but once I told him Kari was here he decided to come!" Kirishima said smiling.

"So Deku, you wanna settle who's the best between us right now? Huh?" Katsuki said while making small explosions and I rolled my eyes.

"No, that's not it" Izuku said with his hands up.

"Actually, you know what? We could make this training a contest" Iida said thoughtfully.

"Hey everyone! I propose that we see which of the boys can swim 50 meters the fastest, a friendly race!" Iida shouted to all the boys.

"Yeah that sounds fun, why don't you let the girls and I help too" I say smiling to Iida, as the girls now stood beside me.

"Yes please" he agreed.

"And Quirks, can we use them?" Ojiro asked.

"We're at school so there shouldn't be a problem with that, however you cannot cause damage to your classmates or the building" Iida pointed out, mostly to Katsuki.

"I'm gonna annihilate you Deku and you too, Icy Hot, you bastard" Katsuki threatened the two and I just shook my head.

"All right now, everyone on your marks!" I said with a whistle in hand, this round was Mineta, Tokoyama, Katsuki and Kaminari.

"Get set!" I said and then blew the whistle.

The four boys took off, three of them diving into the water and Katsuki just exploding himself over the pool.

"BURST SPEED TURBO!" Katsuki yelled as he flew over the water not even touching it making me roll my eyes.

"How was that, you extras?" Katsuki yelled at everyone.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sero screamed at Katsuki.

"You didn't even touch the water" Kirishima yelled at him.

"It's called freestyle swimming!" Katsuki yelled back while making small explosions, we moved onto the next match after that.

"Everyone on your marks, get set!" I yelled for the next round who was Shoto, Aoyama, Sero, Sato and Kirishima.

I blew the whistle and the boys took off. Sero using his tape to swing across but Aoyama ran into him making Shoto win since he used his ice to glide a crossed the water. The next group was Izuku, Ojiro, Iida and Shoji.

"Last group, on your marks, get set!" I yelled then blew the whistle.

They all were swimming in the water except for Iida who was gliding on the buoys.  Izuku was using his powers to swim very fast catching up to Iida and they were neck n' neck but Izuku touched the wall first. The class cheered at the exciting match, I smiled at Izuku. I walked over to Katsuki as he glared at Izuku.

"Damn whoever is dating you must be really lucky" I flirted with him and he smirked looking me up and down, and leaned in close to me.

"How do you even make that ugly school suit look hot" he whispered lowly in my ear and I blushed.

"All right, it's time for the final race, Bakugo, Todoroki, Midoriya you'll fight for first place, understand?" Iida said making Katsuki's and I attention go to him.

"Got it!" Izuku said excited.

"Yes" Shoto said plainly.

"Listen up scarface, don't you dare hold back like you did at the Sport's Festival, bring everything you've got!" Katsuki threatened him and I rolled my eyes.

"I will" Shoto told him determined, Katsuki then turned to Izuku.

"You too, fight to win" Katsuki told Izuku while glaring at him.

"Yeah, I will, I promise!" Izuku told him determined as well.

"Then the 50-meter freestyle final race will now begin!" Iida said as the three boys made their way to the spots, everyone was cheering the three of them on.

"Now on your marks! Get set!" I yell and then blow the whistle.

The boys jumped off but instead of the race we were all hoping for they all fell into the water. Making my eyes widen.

"What happened?" Kaminari asked surprised.

"Why aren't they using their Quirks?" Sero asked confused.

"It's five pm, your authorized pool time is offically over, hurry up and go home" Dad said with his Quirk activated.

"Come on, just one second!" Kaminari complained.

"We were finally getting to the good part!" Sero pointed out.

"Are you questioning me?" he asked with a scary look on his face.

"Not at all Mr. Aizawa" everyone replied.

~

After changing Katsuki and I were holding hands walking home with Kirishima.

"DAMN IT! I can't believe he stopped the race like that" Katsuki yelled annoyed while kicking a rock.

"Yeah I know how you feel but cool your blasters man" Kirishima said and I nodded.

"Yeah, those two aren't just your opponents, you know, they're our friends!" I said happily.

"SHUT UP YOU TWO!" Katsuki yelled at us as we laughed at him.

"I don't care if they're my classmates or not, I won't let them get ahead of me, isn't that what it means to be number one? To be the best I'll have to be stronger than All Might, it's only a matter of time" Katsuki said determined and I smiled at him.

~

Once Katsuki and I got to his place, we were playing video games in his room, we were seated next to each other on the floor as we looked up towards the screen.

"Ah Ah DAMN IT!" Katsuki yelled as I pasted him and won.

"Ha Ha Ha, beat that!" I told him smiling.

"Shut up" he growls.

"Oh yeah, or what?" I asked looking away from him for a second but my body was pulled into his.

Katsuki's lips hit mine with passion and I moved mine against him smiling. Our lips savored each others tastes as his tongue swept over my lip asking for entrance and I obliged. His tongue explored my mouth as my body was being pulled closer to his. I took it one step further by moving myself so I was now sitting on top of him and his hands rested on my lower back. We broke apart for air and Katsuki was quick to attack my neck with swift soft kisses.

"Mmh" I moaned and his hands now slide down my ass squeezing it lightly.

Katsuki then tilted his head back up so our lips would meet again, moving together. My core was starting to heat up as I could feel a firm bulge pressing against me. Our kissing seemed to go on forever but he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine.

"What are you doing to me Akari?" he asked with a low sexy voice.

"I could ask you the same question" I said with a small laugh pulling away from him.

I got up and off of him while grabbing my stuff.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" He asked while standing up as well.

"I need to go home, Dad has probably been home for an hour now" I explain while looking at him, he had lust in his eyes as he took in my figure.

"Tch, fine but we are hanging out tomorrow" he tells me and I laugh, but kiss him one last time before heading out the door.

~

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

750K 22.1K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
1.2M 40.5K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
908K 26.1K 65
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧...
33.3K 1.1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...