𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

By SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... More

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
6 | don't fuck my ex
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later
16 | fickle minded heart
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
21 | tight little dress
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
24 | can i ask you a favor?
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
30 | venus flytrap
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
48 | delicate
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
61 | not going anywhere
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
65 | reenact
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
72 | change can be amazing
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
75 | the cabin
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
80 | bonded by trust
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

15 | fire with fire

8.7K 320 41
By SinCircus_

"You're not gonna get what you want if you continue acting like a brat sweetheart." Jungkook says darkly and with a slight movement he lowers my head down and I'm forced to bend down on the bed. "Now suck my cock so that we both get what we want."

I don't like how he wants to assert dominance towards me and I'm not one to cave in without a fight. It takes a lot more than his authoritative tone and his demanding attitude to make me do what he wants. I want-no I need to be the one in control during sex and he knows that. He understands that there was a time in my life when I've been stripped of control and I was forced to obey another man's commands for a long time. He knows exactly what I've been through, because he has been there during those times.

However, this sweet battle of dominance is part of the fun. A little duel between just the two of us to see who will surrender. He enjoys it as much as I do even though there is no actual winner. We will both eventually get our turn to dominate the other. What matters is who will cave in first.

My hands snake up to grab his and slowly release myself from his hold. "No," I say firmly.

His dark brown orbs slice through mine. "Care to repeat that?"

He wants me to suck his dick, but I want him to cum inside me. A moment ago when I was on my knees, I was going to give him what he wanted, but he changed his mind, because he realised that I was in control just then. And now the circle repeats and we're getting nowhere because we're both headstrong, angry and stubborn. I could easily give him exactly what he wants and that way we're both going to be physically satisfied in the end, but I know that deep inside I won't have the release that I need.

I need to be in charge. It almost sounds desperate and stupid but that is the only way I can prove myself that I'm not just some small kid.

Stupid kid.

Dumb slut.

And of course Jungkook has his needs and I get that it's in his nature to want to dominate his partner. He isn't obligated to fulfill my request or anything because I don't belong to him. We aren't boyfriend and girlfriend. We don't belong to each other. I'd like to think that we're friends in some kind of way, although we hang out at situations such as this where one of us feels like total shit and wants to break in a million pieces, as we search for this temporary medicine that will help numb that feeling. Sex is the perfect medicine for me and him. It's the way we express our pain, all of our complaints, everything that is holding us back, that prevents us from saying what is on our minds. Sex is liberating. Sex is fulfilling. Sex is everything we want to say out loud yet we express it in a physical, almost animalistic kind of way.

If I were in the right state of mind right now, I would be totally repulsed with myself for solving my problems with sex, but it's the sensation I'm looking for. Even if it is for a few seconds, I just want to feel whole again. Safe, protected, tranquil. I want to hide away at a sanctuary where my fears and demons will slowly melt away and I will choose when to go back out in the real world.

I want closure.

And if Jungkook doesn't give it to me, I'll take it.

"No," I repeat, a sly smirk creeping on my lips when his eyes turn black. He lowers down and his arms circle around my legs and he drags me down. I fall down on the mattress, my hands dangling on the sides of the bed. Jungkook begins nipping on the skin of my inner thighs and I suck in a breath, my hands feeling for his jeans on the floor. When I finally grip the waistband, I start removing the belt as I'm trying my best not to squirm with his damn tongue that licks his way up to my entrance.

Jungkook spreads my legs apart and that's when I secure the belt in my hold. He pushes my legs back until they touch my butt and I'm folded in half when his mouth wraps around my nipple. I moan and instinctively let go off the belt only for my fists to tighten in frustration. His teeth tug on my hardened bud and he pulls on it making me groan, his free hand is cupping and rolling my free nipple, as start feeling for his belt again with my hands. He applies the same treatment on the other side and I finally find the belt.

His hands travel up to my wrists and he pins them down on the mattress then places open mouthed kisses on my neck, the black belt on my left hand making a screeching sound because of the metallic buckle. His gaze falls on the belt in my hand and he smirks. He then digs his teeth on my collarbone and pulls on the skin. I hate myself for enjoying the sharp pain along with the smooth soft feel of his wet tongue on my flesh.

Fuck, I was so close.

"That was clever, I have to admit." Jungkook fake praises and yanks the belt from my tight grip. "Only, I know how your mind works Nox." He adds and wraps the end of the leather around his knuckles.

"Get off the bed and turn around." He says, his voice deep and raspy. I listen to him, because it is only fair and there are no other objects I can use to my advantage. I get up and turn my back on him as he asked and I catch a glimpse of him biting the corner of his bottom lip, before he secures the leather material around my wrists.

I am about to spin back when he presses his hand against my waist.

"Nuh uh, sweetheart did I give you permission to turn around?" He asks and I gulp.

"No," I whisper.

"Speak clearly."

"No." I say again and he trails my spine with his forefinger, causing goosebumps to spread all the way up to the nape of my neck. His free hand goes to my tied up wrists and he pulls me back down on the bed abruptly.

He licks his lips, then takes a pillow and tucks it under my pelvis lifting my lower body up. Then he buries his face between my legs, his tongue slicing through my folds penetrating my clit until I suddenly feel his fingers pump in and out of my slit. My hands tighten under my body and I can feel them getting numb as the mind blowing sensation sends waves of pleasure throughout my entire core. I pant, my breath gets caught in my throat and I arch my back when he curls his fingers inside me into a 'come forth' motion. His tongue circles my clit and just when I'm about to climax he takes it all away just like that, leaving me like this tied up, my thighs squishing together in hopes of releasing some of the pressure.

"Fuck," I grunt and a shit eating grin rises on his face.

"Your wish is my command princess." He says and with that he rams his cock inside me without any warning and I groan. My back arches as he fucks me as like a ragdoll and yet I find myself enjoying it, even though I wanted it to be the other way around. His hands snake on my hips, fingernails digging into my skin, while my own hands desperately tug at the leather restraint. Jungkook feels so good inside me, his cock expanding my walls. With every thrust, every kiss we share, every bite, every mark he leaves on me, I'm reaching my peak and from the looks of it he is close as well.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I hiss when he finally lifts me up and repositions me on top of him. Jungkook rips off the belt from around my wrists and I'm finally free to do as I please.

My hands find his chiseled chest and my nails claw his smooth skin. He groans in response and I continue riding him, his cock drilling even deeper inside me than before and he lets out a guttural sound that sends chills to my spine.

"Cum for me." Jungkook grunts and I let myself go. He comes undone a moment then his lips find mine, soft tissues of flesh colliding against one another for one last bittetsweet battle before our mouths part and I get off him. My legs are kind of wobbly from the high and I fall back down on the mattress next to him.

My arousal mixed with his is trickling down my thighs and he grabs a few tissues from his nightstand and wipes me clean.

"If you want you can take a shower." He suggests and I shake my head.

"No, I'm fine." I rasp and grab a random dark blue t-shirt if his and wear it.

Jungkook gets up and heads to his closet and snatches a random pair of boxers then picks up his sweats from the floor and wears them. He plops down onto the bed next to her and crosses his legs like a boy scout.

"Do you feel like telling me what is going on with you?" He asks me and I take a deep breath.

"It's nothing important," I say and he raises a brow in disbelief. "Okay, it's definitely something."

"Stop biting around the bush Nox."

"Fine," I pout. "So there's Seven-i mean this guy who just moved in and he seems to know everything about me when I've told him absolutely nothing about myself. And it's irritating me to the fullest."

"Wait, is his name really Seven?"

"No,"

He chuckles. "Were the other numbers taken?"

"No," I giggle, "His name is Jimin and he lives in the building across mine. He looks like a decent guy, but there's just something about him that sets me off you know?"

"I'm confused." He says. "How does this Seven guy-"

"Jimin," I correct.

"Yeah him. How did he obtain private information about you?"

"That's the thing, I don't know." I play with a strand of hair and twirl it around my forefinger as I proceed "I think one of the tenants was gossiping about me and Elijah."

"Okay, and did Jimin provoke you or something?" Jungkook asks. "Did he say anything inappropriate?"

"No, actually he tried to play Savior to save me from my misery." I huff.

"I don't really see anything bad about that."

"Are you serious?" I pipe and he just shrugs. "Nobody barges into your life out of nowhere just to save you Jungkook. They either have something to gain or they have unrealistic expectations and they're utterly gullible when they think they can just make your troubles and hardships go away."

"I barged into your life out of nowhere." Jungkook throws.

"Well you are different," I say. "You were going through a hard time when you found me and we both suffered together."

"Maybe this guy is going through a rough patch too."

"Nah, I don't think so." I shake my head. "He looks like the kind of guy that has everything mapped out. Plus, he's in college and he's not a failure like me."

"Hold the fucking phone," Jungkook snaps, "you're not a failure."

"Oh, please Jungkook. I'm an apartment manager and a part time masseuse for shit' sake. I'm saving money not for myself but for my brother because he's the brains of the family."

"And you're the anchor." Jungkook says. "Don't put yourself down like that. It's not good."

"Yeah," I say in a whisper. "I guess I was upset because Jimin managed to get under my skin like no one else can."

"Sounds like an interesting dude." He comments and runs a hand through his hair. "What exactly did he do?"

"Here's the thing, I had a massage appointment today at Sam's place and when I left home, Jimin was also going someplace too and that seemed suspicious to me. I watched him from my car and watch him leave first and then I started my car. Only, my car was tailing his the entire way and I kinda freaked out."

Jungkook half laughs, "So does he think you're a creep or what?"

"No, shut up" I clear my throat then proceed. "As it turns out, Sam booked an appointment for Jimin and to say I was surprised is an understatement."

"What a coincidence,"

"I know right?" I beam. "He was shocked to see me too and his behavior around me is just not what I'm used to." Jungkook looks at me in confusion. "I'm not saying 'oh he's different around me' but he is different. He's caring and concerned about other people's wellbeing and actually gets along with others pretty well. He even managed to keep Elijah away from me and I treated him like shit afterwards because of my stupid insecurities."

"Perhaps, you should talk to him."

"And what do I say to him?" I ask. "I'm scared I'll screw things up like I always do when I open my mouth."

"Apologizing would be a good start."

hope you like🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 419 48
𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 , 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 , 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 , & 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 🔞 Y/n L/n a 25 year old black female has gone...
6.5K 301 53
🎬 Best Friends to lover romances. 🎬 Morally gray characters. 🎬 Age gap. 🎬 Grumpy x sunshine. 🎬 Forbidden love. ________________________________...
46.7K 2.7K 87
"We can't be together but I can't lose you too," his once soothing voice sounded pained. "You're right, we can't be together." she agreed as her hea...