Falling For My Best Friend (K...

By arabella949

A Katsuki BakugoxOC book. Akari Sasaki has a rare quirk that allows her to manipulate elements. Join her on h... More

Main Character & Authors Note
Chapter One: Orgin
Chapter Two: What it takes to be a Hero
Chapter Three: Roaring Muscles
Chapter Four: What I Can Do for Now
Chapter Five: Rage, You Damn Nerd
Chapter Six: Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter Seven: Bakugo's Start Line
Chapter Eight: Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Chapter Nine: Encounter with the Unknown
Chapter Ten: Game Over
Chapter Eleven: All Might
Chapter Twelve: In Each of Our Hearts
Chapter Thirteen: Answers Revealed
Chapter Fourteen: That's The Idea, Ochaco
Chapter Fifteen: Roaring Sports Festival
Chapter Sixteen: In Their Own Quirky Ways
Chapter Seventeen: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Chapter Eighteen: Calavary Battle Final
Chapter Nineteen: The Boy Born with Everything
Chapter twenty: Victory or Defeat
Chapter Twenty One: Battle On, Challengers!
Chapter Twenty Two: Bakugo vs Uraraka
Chapter Twenty Three: Shoto Todoroki; Origin
Chapter Twenty Four: Fight On Iida
Chapter Twenty Five: Todoroki vs Bakugo
Chapter Twenty Six: Time To Pick Some Names
Chapter Twenty Seven: Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears
Chapter Twenty Eight: Hero Killer
Chapter Twenty Nine: Climax
Chapter Thirty: The Aftermath of Hero Killer; Stain
Chapter Thirty Two: Gear Up For Final Exams
Chapter Thirty Three: Katsuki Bakugo; Origin part one
Chapter Thirty Four: Katsuki Bakugo; Origin part two
Chapter Thirty Five: Encounter
Chapter Thirty Six: Game Start
Chapter Thirty Seven: Two Hero's Part One
Chapter Thirty Eight: Two Hero's Part Two
Chapter Thirty Nine: Two Hero's Part Three
Chapter Forty: Two Hero's Part Four
Chapter Forty One: Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter Forty Two: Kota
Chapter Forty Three: A Night of Tragedy
Chapter Forty Four: The Aftermath
Chapter Forty Five: Attempted Rescue
Chapter Forty Six: Symbol of Peace
Chapter Forty Seven: One For All
Chapter Forty Eight: End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Chapter Forty Nine: I Love You (Lemon)
Chapter Fifty: Moving Into Dorms
Chapter Fifty One: Create Those Ultimate Moves
Chapter Fifty Two: The Test
Chapter Fifty Three: Save The World With Love
Chapter Fifty Four: Provisional Hero License Exam
Chapter Fifty Five: A Talk About Your Quirk
Chapter Fifty Six: Deku vs Kacchan Part Two
Chapter Fifty Seven: A Season For Encounters
Chapter Fifty Eight: Unrivaled
Chapter Fifty Nine: The Scoop on U.A Class 1-A
Chapter Sixty: Princess (Lemon)
Chapter Sixty One: Overhaul
Chapter Sixty Two: Boy Meets...
Chapter Sixty Three: Fighting Fate
Chapter Sixty Four: An Unpleasant Talk
Chapter Sixty Five: GO!!

Chapter Thirty One: Listen Up!! A Tale From The Past

925 30 16
By arabella949

A few days after the Hosu incident, Izuku and I were released from the hospital. Before leaving Endeavors Hero Agency I made sure to thank him for what he taught me. I was currently slowly making my to homeroom, I pulled open the door and searched for the ash blonde I haven't seen in a week. What I saw was not his regular hair style but it was slicked to the side making me start to laugh uncontrollably.

"What the hell is with your hair?" I asked in between laughs.

"Stop laughing, my hairs gotten used to this and I can't get it back the right way" Katsuki said shaking angrily, I only laughed more as I made my way through the seats and sat down.

"Hey I kinda like it actually" I said while petting his soft hair and he practically blew up, I laughed then walked over to Izuku, Iida and Shoto.

"Now if you wanna talk about the ones who changed it was really those four" Kaminari said while looking at us.

"Oh yeah! The Hero Killer!" Sero said with a thumbs up.

"Glad you all made it back alive, seriously" Kirishima told us.

"I worried about you too" Momo said looking at us.

"You were lucky Endeavor showed up and saved you guys" Sato said making me roll my eyes.

"So cool! Just what I expect from the number two hero!" Toru said excited, I looked at Shoto who was looking down.

"Yeah, that's right, he saved us" Shoto said slowly and Iida, Izuku and I smiled at him.

"Did you guys hear the news about the Hero Killer? Everyone's been saying that he was somehow connected to the League of Villains" Ojiro said which made me pull my eyes from Shoto to him.

"Can you imagine how frightening it would've been if that creep had been there when the they attacked the USJ?" Ojiro said wondering.

"He's scary, yeah, but did you see him in that weird video? It's all over the Internet" Kaminari said.

"I didn't even know there was a video of him" Ojiro said confused.

"Yeah, Stain's a pretty evil villain but like super tenacious, he's almost kind of cool dontcha guys think?" Kaminari said making my eyes widen.

"Kaminari!" Izuku said shocked.

"Uh-Oh! Dude!" Kaminari said now embarrassed now realizing what he said.

"No, it's okay, you're fine. It is true that he's quite a tenacious villain, I understand why people might think he was cool. But instead of helping the world his beliefs lead him to cold-blooded murder. No matter his motives, killing cannot be condoned" Iida said as we all looked at him.

"To keep anyone else from suffering like me, well, I promise: I will strive to be the perfect hero!" Iida said with a hand gesture, I smiled as he was back to his old ways.

"Yeah, let's do it!" Izuku said excited.

"It's time for class to begin, everyone please take your seats!" Iida said while continuing to go on about Class 1-A.

~

We were now at a training ground 'Field Gamma'. I stood next to Katsuki as we waited for All Might to speak. Katsuki then leaned in close to my ear.

"Why does your costume have to be so skin tight?" He asked in a low sexy voice and I blushed while pushing him away.

"I am here! Hope you're ready to return to our lessons, today it's hero basic training. Feels like I haven't seen you in a while, welcome back! Now then, listen carefully for what's in store. We're going to be conducting a little race, take everything you learned from your internships and apply it to this rescue training" All Might explained to us.

"If it's rescue training, then shouldn't we be at the USJ instead?" Iida asked with his hand raised high.

"Ah, That facility specializes in disasters, as I said earlier this is a race so prepare! You're about to step into field gamma! Inside is an area full of factories that form an intricate labyrinth so good luck finding your way around. You'll be competing in groups of five, each person starts from a different location on the outskirts of the model city and I'll send a distress signal and you do what you must to rescue me, whoever finds me first wins!" All Might explained to us excited.

"But try to keep the property damage to a bare minimum please" All Might said while pointing at Katsuki making me snort.

"Why're you're pointing at me?" Katsuki asked making me now laugh.

~

"All right, first group, get into your places" All Might said.

The first group was Ojiro, Iida, Izuku, Sero and I. We all stood in our places getting ready, I was stretching my legs wincing slightly since they were still sore from being stabbed.

"Is everyone ready? Begin!" All Might said and I took off.

I shot myself up through the air and landed on the pipes, I continue to shoot myself through the air carefully landing on pipes. I then see a green blur rush past me and I smirk. Izuku was propelling himself through the air like Katsuki does. I then used the air to push me farther trying to catch up to him.

Izuku had slipped off a pipe as I flew past him and onto the platform that All Might was at. I stood there for a moment then bent over rubbing my calf where the stab wound was. Sero had come just after me along with Ojiro, Iida and finally Izuku.

"Congratulations Hero!" All Might told me while handing me a sash.

"Thank you!" I said grabbing it and pulling it over my torso, I looked to see Izuku on the ground face down.

"Izuku, you're okay right?" I asked worried but he didn't respond.

"Young Sasaki came in first but compared to the start of the year, you all showed some incredible improvements, keep working and preparing for your upcoming final exams!" All Might told us and we agreed.

"Group one leave the field, you're up group two!" All Might said as we started to walk away.

~

The girls and I were changing in the locker rooms when we heard yelling next door.

"Don't even think about it!" We heard Iida yell.

"They must be talking about that hole in the wall, bet Mineta is gonna try and look in it" I say standing up, looking at the small hole.

"Peeping on them like that would be criminal!" I heard Iida yell.

"Then you'll have to throw me in solitary confinement cuz' you can't stop me!" Mineta yelled.

Jiro took quick action in using her earphone jack to go through the hole poking Mineta in the eye making him scream.

"That's Jiro's Earphone Jack! What a brutal and precise attack from next door!" I heard Izuku yell surprised.

"HEY YOU CRAZY BASTARD, YOU TRYING TO LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND NAKED?" I heard Katsuki yell then an explosion.

"Ugh, thanks Kyoka" Mina said disgusted.

"Despicable, we'll close up this hole immediately" Momo said grossed out.

"Wow Bakugo's very protective of you" Uraraka said making me blush.

"Yeah I know he seems like an asshole but he's actually super sweet!" I tell the girls making them swoon.

~

I was grabbing my stuff out of my locker when I closed it and saw Katsuki standing on the other side. I smiled at him and hugged him.

"I missed you" I say while smelling his smoky caramel smell.

"Ya missed me huh?" He asked pulling away from the hug.

"Mmhm" I said as he swooped in to kiss me.

As we kissed he pushed my body back against the lockers with a hand above my shoulder to hold him up. He pulled away and growled lowly.

"I want to keep doing this but your Dad might walk by" he said looking my body up and down as I blushed.

I laughed and began walking and he followed slinging an arm around my shoulder as we walked out of school together. Once we got to his house I slung my bag onto their couch.

"So do you wanna study for the fina-" I started to say but was interrupted by Katsuki pulling my body into his and began to kiss me.

I kissed back excited since we haven't really for the past week. Katsuki's hands were gripping onto my hips while mine were feeling his very muscular chest. We broke apart for a second to breath but went right back to it again. One of his hands traveled to the low of my back and pulled me even closer to him somehow. I felt his tongue slide a crossed my lips and I slightly opened my mouth for him to explore. His tongue glided against mine as he pushed me up against the wall.

I moved my hands up to his surprisingly soft hair and lightly tugged on it and he moaned softly. Katsuki's lips then left mine allowing me to catch a breath but I sucked in a deep breath when he attacked my neck with kissed, sucking on a tender spot.

"Katsuki..." I moaned lightly and he growled.

Katsuki pulled away making me open my eyes to stare into his now dilated pupils.

"I won't be able to stop myself if we go any further" He says in a low sexy tone and I had a small smile but nodded in agreement.

Katsuki kissed my forehead and backed away from me, the heat from him pulling away. We stood there for a moment thinking about how intense that was and I laughed as he looked up and down my body.

"Come on, let's study" I tell him while grabbing his hand and pulling him making him groan.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 5.4K 56
Your name is y/n Todoroki. You are the little sister of Shoto and daughter of the number two hero. You never had a could childhood and got placed wit...
568K 22.6K 123
โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...
17.9K 935 82
Ikari Maindo was born to the most evil family on the planet. Being raised by villains altered her brain chemistry- leaving her cold and callous. All...
33.3K 1.1K 35
"You know, optimistic fools die early but...I like your confidence so I'll let it slide." ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ A broken gi...