Black Clover x Reader *discon...

By Aurora-Petals3

Favorite Black Clover Characters x Reader I won't be taking requests, Some of these stories will have fairy t... More

Finral x Reader
Mereoleona x Reader
Yami x Reader
Langris x Reader
Henry x Reader
Mereoleona x Reader
Fugoleon x Reader
Julius x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Leopold x Reader
William x Reader
Fugoleon x Reader
Black Bulls X Reader x Yuno(?)
Asta x Reader
Lemon! Mereoleona x Reader
Finral x Sister!Reader x Brother Asta x Brother Yuno
Fugoleon x Reader
Solid x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Lemon! Julius x Reader
Lemon! William x Reader
Yuno x Reader
Young Julius x Reader pt 1
Father Julius x Daughter Reader
Asta x Reader
Gordon x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Magna x Reader
Langris x Reader
*LEMON* Young Jack x Young Reader
William x Reader
Klaus x Reader
*Lemon*Fuegoleon x Reader
*Lemon* Solid x Reader
*Lemon* William x Reader
Sekke x Reader
Julius x Reader
Asta x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Asta x Reader PT. 1
Yuno x Reader
William x Reader
Solid x Reader
William x Reader pt. 1
Fuegoleon x Reader
Mereoleona x Reader
*Lemon* Flustered! Nozel x Reader
Fuegoleon x Reader
Marx Reader
*Lemon* Langris x Reader
Luck x Reader
Young Julius x Reader pt. 2
Finral x Reader
*Lemon* Mereoleona x Reader pt 2.
*Lemon* Mars x Male Reader
Rhya x Reader
Marx x Reader
Damnatio x Reader
Dante x Reader
Young! Julius x Reader
Fuegoleon x Reader
*Lemon* William x Reader

William x Reader pt.2

6.6K 153 34
By Aurora-Petals3

A/N: Yes this is pt. 2, it's finally here <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been a part of the Black Clover world for some time now. You still weren't use to it but you made a lot of friends. Klause would tell you stories of your past that you couldn't remember, and try to trigger some memories but he would fail. Other days you were glued to William's side, and he didn't mind it. If he was being honest with himself, he preferred you to stay close to him.

Right now you were lying beside William, your head on his chest because you had another mental breakdown. This would happen occasionally because of not knowing who you truly were. When you first got here, you were confident, but now you weren't so sure. On those days William would comfort you in any way he could because he worried about you. William was rubbing your circles on your back as your head laid on his chest.

Once you finally calmed down, you let a small sigh out. You looked up to meet the eyes of the person you had developed a small crush on. He gave you a smile and you let a small blush dust your cheeks slightly. He placed his forehead against yours and you closed your eyes feeling a bit sleepy. You didn't want to sleep yet because you knew he would leave the moment you were fast asleep.

"Are you feeling better now (Y/N)?" William asked in a soothing voice that made you curl into him more.

"Yes, thank you. I feel like I owe you so much. You have done so much for me, and I really don't know how to repay you." You stated but William only shook his head with a smile that graced his features.

"I enjoy spending time with you, being around you puts me at ease," Wiliam said softly, he began to lean in to kiss you. Your heart was beating out of control and your face had heated up even more. William's arms were wrapped around your waist and his lips hovered over yours.

"May I kiss you?" William asked and you slowly nodded your head.

"Y-Yes, you may." With that, William placed his lips on top of yours. You moved your hands to cup his cheeks, and he gently placed you against the mattress. That made it easier for you to move your arms to wrap around his neck. William kept himself propped up as his lips moved against yours in a gentle yet passionate way. You both grew addicted to the kiss and he held you closer to him before he nibbled on your lip. You parted your lips, granting him access to your cavern.

He explored your mouth and you both let out a moan of satisfaction. After a few moments, William parted from the kiss and you both were panting. You kept your eyes closed, and tried to control your thoughts. You opened your eyes and he pecked your nose gently.

"Wow... that was amazing." Was all you could say and William let a small laugh out and it sounded like music to your ears. William then placed your hands on his mask and your eyes widened slightly as you stared at him.

"If you want to remove it, you can."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I love you. I should be able to trust you, even if I am beyond scared of your reaction." William admitted and your eyes soften as you realized he was shaking slightly and you removed his mask. Once his mask was completely off, you leaned up and pecked his lips.

"I love you too William... all of you..." You said pecking his scar and he smiled softly. William closed his eyes as he gently pressed kisses along your wrist and you smiled. He opens his eyes to meet your gentle (e/c) ones and William felt his heartbeat increasing.

"You are really handsome William... you are perfect just the way you are." You said and he smiled letting a small sigh out as he went back to laying beside you..

"That means a lot coming from you, you don't understand. Ever since I saw you the first day you fell from the sky, I already knew I was falling in love with you." William stated and he placed kisses on your head.

"Does this mean we are dating?" You asked and William rubbed your waist gently humming.

"Only if you are willing to call me your boyfriend..."

"Of course William, I wouldn't want it to be anyone else." You said with a smile and he tilted your head kissing you gently. You both fell silent and you felt your eyes drift shut and William noticed before holding your hand.

"Rest well (Y/N)."

"I...don't want to."

"Why?"

"You will leave, I don't want you to leave."

"I promise I won't leave (Y/N). Rest, when you wake up I will be here."

"Mmm only if you promise..." You said finally drifting into a deep sleep, and William closed his eyes as well so he could get some rest. He held you tighter just that you wouldn't leave either if you woke up before him.

~dreamland~

You were traveling on a mission that you and your partner got sent on. The male had brown hair and piercing green eyes. You both were really close, almost like siblings but not by blood.

"Do you think we are going to find the stone and we both make it out alive?" You asked, and he scoffed at you as if it was an obvious answer.

"Of course, and if one of us has to go, I will be the one going."

"Pfft, I don't need saving, so don't be an idiot." You said and he gave you a smile, just as you guys arrived on the cliff a cloaked figure floated to you both. You and your partner took out your grimoires ready to fight.

"Welcome (Y/N) (L/N), Jason Allandoph."

"Who the hell are you?" You asked, staring at him.

"I am simply a guide to those who seek the magic stone of eternal life." You and Jason stared at each other before looking at the guide. He led you both to the edge of the cliff and you both stared down letting a whistle out.

"One wrong move and we are dead." You said and Jason nodded his head in agreement.

"If you want the stone of eternal life, it will cost you greatly."

"How much exactly? We were sent by the magic council to retrieve it before it falls into the wrong hands of neighboring Kingdoms." Jason asked and the guide paused for a moment before speaking.

"The life of another eternal being." You and Jason froze, realizing one of you wasn't going to make it back to the Clover Kingdom.

"That means one of us has to die. We are the only ones in the Clover Kingdom with eternal life..." You trailed off.

"Yeah, and we both know who it has to be."

"Y-Yeah... I thought we would have more adventures together." You said a few tears escaping your eyes.

"Me too, but the Kingdom needs you and this stone." He said leaning his forehead against yours. You paused looking at him confused.

"Something tells me are talking about two different people here." You said and Jason stared at you.

"(Y/N)... no. You aren't giving your life, plus I made a promise to Klause, that I would protect you."

"Don't be stupid, they need you more than me. You are stronger, and you have a family at home."

"So do you."

"You and Klause are my only family." You said, and Jason let out a sigh.

"I had hoped it wouldn't come to this..." He said before pushing you back to the point you fell down. You took your grimoire out and sent a lightning attack that made him fall but not harming him too much."

"I am sorry, it can't be helped though." You said running passed him but he grabbed your ankle making you trip and he got up but you spun your leg and kicked him in his stomach.

"Shit, (Y/N) stop this."

"Sorry but no." You said using your binding spell and ran to the edge.

"Tell Klause I am sorry, and it's okay if he hates me." You said before jumping off of the cliff.

"(Y/N)!!!" You had already hit the ground so you didn't see that Jason had jumped right after you begging they take his life instead.

~end of dream~

You shot up from the arms of William's and he awoke abruptly staring at you. He held you close and he noticed the tears pouring out of your eyes.

"(Y/N)?" William asked but you only kept repeating one name and no over and over again.

"No, no, no. That damn idiot." You said and William try to calm you down but you smacked his hands away and ran to look for Klause. Klause heard your voice and he stared at you surprised, and you began to hit his chest. Everyone watched the scene, including William who had followed you out of your room.

"(Y/N) what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Klause asked, and you gripped his robe.

"Jason, please tell me Jason is alive. Don't tell me that dumb ass sacrificed himself for me. It was supposed to be me. Tell me he is alive Klause." You said repeatedly and everyone soon realized you were getting your memories back.

"Your memories, they came back."

"Answer the damn question!" You said but Klause gently grasped your hands and sighed softly shaking his head.

"He went missing just like you. We declared him as dead just like you but clearly you are alive." Klause said, and you fell to your knees but William caught you.

"He wasn't supposed to die, he... we had to sacrifice one of our lives for the eternal life stone. I was going to do it, he...he asked them to spare my life... which is why I disappeared." You whispered and buried your face into William and he hugged you tightly. William picked you up and carried you back to the room so you weren't being stared at and he held you close.

It had been a few weeks since you got all of your memories back, and William kept a close eye on you. Julius made it known that you were alive but you never had family besides Klause and Jason. William was there to calm you down like always. William and Klause were glad you got your memories and you had learned that your 'sacrifice' more like Jason's sacrifice wasn't a complete fail.

After everything calmed down, William made sure you had him to yourself. You both had announced that you were in a relationship, which didn't shock anyone since they all predicted it was going to be that way.

Right now, you were with William in the garden looking at the stars. Your head was on his shoulder and your fingers were intertwined. It was silent but William decided to break it since he was worried about what would happen now.

"So what are you going to do now that you have your memories now?" You looked at him like he was crazy but smiled pecking his lips.

"Of course I am going to stay, my boyfriend is here and my best friend. I don't plan to go anywhere anymore.

"Good..." William said kissing your cheek and you only smiled letting out a sigh softly. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 8.4K 38
VARIOUS! BC! x READER ━━━ a collection of black clover one-shots. ( tokimihyachi / 10.11.20 ) ━━━ status: closed / complete
30.9K 503 36
GONNA NEED MAJOR EDITING (bro this is so assπŸ’€) This story is gonna be full of my astaxnoelle headcannons and little short chapters about cute moment...
7.1K 183 9
literary everyone has the hots for Yume Hoshi (future update) I gave up on this! Read if you wanna get ended up on a cliffhanger
342K 10.4K 91
❝ 𝗒𝗑 π—§π—›π—˜ π—¦π—œπ—«π—§π—› π—Ÿπ—˜π—”π—™ 𝗣π—₯π—’π—•π—”π—•π—Ÿπ—¬ π—Ÿπ—œπ—˜π—¦ π— π—˜ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 𝗬𝗒𝗨. ❞ οΈ» 🏿 ➀ a black clover one - 🏾...