๐‡๐”๐๐†๐‘๐˜ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’| Eleven...

By wheelerblossom

-๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐™‚๐™๐™” ๐™€๐™”๐™€๐™Ž แต‰หกแต‰แต›แต‰โฟ สฐแต’แต–แต–แต‰สณ/สฒแตƒโฟแต‰ สฐแต’แต–แต–แต‰สณ "๐™ˆ๐™–๏ฟฝ... More

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
ACT TWO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ACT THREE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN. ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
xliv. ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
xlv. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ ...๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
xlvi. ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐›๐ข๐š๐ง๐ฌ
xlvii. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
xlviii. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
xlix. ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐!
xlixi. ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐•๐ž๐œ๐ง๐š ๐š๐ฌ ๐•-๐๐จ๐ ?
xlivxii. ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
xlivxiii. ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฏ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ฑ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง?
Liii. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก
LIX. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

TEN

12.3K 466 753
By wheelerblossom

⇥✰⇤
Hungry Eyes

"It's not like how it was before, it's grown. And that's considered if we can get in there, that place is crawling with those dogs." Hopper spoke as the group all began to think of ways on how to get the gate closed so the Mind Flayer stays out of the world again. Mavis was seated in a chair, still weak from after all the drugs and brutal abuse she was hit with back at the institution. El kept her hand in hers, Mavis head leaning onto her stomach, from the girl standing while she sat, El's other hand ran through her hair.

"Demodogs." Dustin corrected Hopper, who gave him an insane look.

"I'm sorry what?" Hopper asked him as El caught Mavis's head that was falling.

"Mav, drink this please," Lucas said while trying to give her the smoothie he made.

"It's gross," she said as he gave her a look, making her take it and sip on it with her nose plugged.

"I said demo dogs, like Demogorgon and dog. Like you put them together and it sounds pretty badass and-" Dustin began to go on before he was cut off.

"How is this important right now?" Hopper asked him in disbelief as Dustin quickly shook his head.

"It's not, I'm sorry." Dustin waved him off as El looked up from where she was looking down at Mavis.

"I can do it," El said, causing Mavis to chock on her drink.

"Yeah that's not gonna happen," she said as El ignored her.

"You're not hearing me-" Hopper began but was again cut off by his daughter.

"I'm hearing you, I can do it," El repeated as Mavis sighed much as Hopper did.

"Even if El can, there's still another problem, if the brain dies the body dies." Mike pointed out as Max gave a confused look.

"I thought that was the whole point?" she questioned as Mavis shook her head.

"If El closes the gate and kills the army, Carrie and Will are both a part of that army," Mavis said as they all held a horror look.

"Closing the gate will kill them both," Mike said going on with the pink-haired girl.

"He likes it cold," Joyce said as they entered the room with the two small siblings laying on the bed.

"What?" Hopper asked her as Joyce looked at the window, then back at her kids.

"That's what they kept saying to me, he likes it cold," Joyce said again as she rushed to shut the window back before turning to them.

"If this is a virus, and Will and Carrie are the hosts then..." Nancy trailed off as Jonathan spoke up from next to her.

"Then we need to host uninhabitable," he added in as El looked to Mavis confused, just getting a look to tell her she'd tell her later.

"So if he likes it cold.." Nancy trialed off once more before Joyce spoke.

"We need to burn it out of him." She glared while looking at the group, then back to her kids.

"We have to do it somewhere they don't know this time."

"Yeah somewhere far away."

"Please be careful with them," Mavis called out as Hopper brought Will and Carrie to the car, knowing they had to get them far away to burn it out.

"I'll be back," El said as she went to hug Mavis before the shorter girl stopped her.

"Back? No, I'm going with you." she shook her head as El gave her a look.

"Mav-" she began but was cut off by Mavis grabbing the sides of her face to kiss her.

"Yes!" Lucas and Max slightly cheered in the background, high-fiving each other as they watched the two pull apart.

"I just got you back, I'm not gonna leave you again. I'm going." Mavis said to her as El grinned but shook her head once more.

"You're still weak," El said to her as Mavis nodded her head.

"Which is why I'll stay in the car, and you'll check in with me every two minutes on the walkie," Mavis said as El sighed but grinned as Lucas approached them, El walked to Mike to hug him goodbye quickly.

"Be careful please." the boy said as he wrapped his best friend in a hug.

"I will, don't do anything stupid while I'm not here," Mavis said, holding onto him tighter.

"Can't make any promises but I'll try." he laughed slightly.

"Come back soon," Max said while hugging her, Dustin next.

"Mav," El called out as the girl hurried over, being stopped by Mike quickly.

"This isn't a good idea, you should just stay here where we can protect you." Mike shook his head as Mavis laughed slightly and hugged him.

"Other way around Wheeler, I'll be back. Both of us will be, I promise," she said while squeezing him again before jumping into Hopper's truck, smiling as she saw the two holding hands as if they just had a serious conversation.

"Family talk without me? I'm hurt." Mavis said with a fake pout, making El grin.

"Get in the truck smart ass," Hopper said with a wide grin as Mavis jumped in and was quickly under El's arm in no time.

"Hey, you be careful in there. Don't forget to check-in, every two minutes." Mavis said as she handed El the walkie-talkie.

"I promise," El said as the two hugged.

"Watch out for her, Hop," Mavis said as Hopper nodded knowingly before the two walked into the building. Mavis watched worried as she saw them enter slowly and disappear into the building. El did cheek in every two minutes as she said, but that didn't worry Mavis any less.

After a few minutes, Mavis felt an odd tug on the earth. Like something had hit them with a hard wind. She quickly grabbed the walkie, scared out of her mind.

"El! El! Are you okay? El pick up!" she shouted as it was only static.

"We're okay kid, we're on our way out," Hopper said as Mavis looked up, seeing Hopper walking out with El in his arms. She jumped out of the truck.

"Is she okay? Is she hurt?" Mavis asked worried while rushing to his side to look at El.

"Just drained, she's okay. Just needs to rest, lets get her back home." Hopper nodded as Mavis held the door open for him.

"I'm so glad you're okay," Mavis said as they got back to Hoppers, her wrapping Carrie and Will in a tight hug.

"Me too," Carrie said while they pulled away.

"El." the short-haired girl said as she saw the familiar girl.

"Hi." El smiled as she hugged her tightly, the bond between the two stronger than ever since El saw her in the upside-down that once.

"I hope all this is over." Mavis sighed and she fell next to Will as he laughed and wrapped an arm around her waist

one month later

"Mrs.Sinclair, could you come to help me?" Mavis yelled through the house, in her new room right down the hall from Lucas.

"Honey what are you doing?" she laughed as she entered, seeing Mavis trying to get the Madonna poster up on the wall.

"It wouldn't be home without Madonna." Mavis laughed as the woman helped her tack it into the wall.

"We're so happy you'll be living with us from now on Mavis, truly." the woman said as she hugged Mavis tightly.

"Thank you again for opening your home and making a pretty sick deal with the child protective services. I truly have no clue what I would have done if I was sent to Utah to live with my cousins." Mavis laughed at the woman before she smiled.

"Where's that leather jacket of yours? I thought you said you wanted to wear it with your dress?" Mrs.Sinclair asked as she noticed Mavis's bright pink snowball dress was jacketless.

"El's got it right now. Besides, gotta show off these badass scars." Mavis joked as she looked at the ones on her shoulder.

"Language." she scolded with a laugh, making Mavis apologize quickly before Lucas walked in.

"Ugh, could we go now, please? I'd like to get to Max before midnight please." Lucas said as Mavis quickly raced him to the car.

"Hey, Mav, now that we're like brother and sister you could invite Max over and she'd actually be-" Lucas began but was cut off.

"Do not even think about finishing that sentence, Lucas," Mavis said as she pushed him slightly while squeezing into the back together.

"Mike! Hey!" Mavis smiled as she bounced over to his side, downing his drink from his hands as he gave her a look.

"Wow, Mav you look great," Carrie said as Mavis gave a fake gasp.

"Why thank you, Ms.Byers, as do you," she said back making Max laugh.

"You seem like you're in a good mood." the redhead teased as Mavis nodded.

"I've got nothing to be sad about anymore," she said as Max gave her hand a small squeeze.

"So are we supposed to call you Mavis Hilton still or Mavis Sinclair?" Will asked as Lucas and Mav shared a look.

"Mavis Hilton Sinclair," she said, making them all laugh again before seeing Dustin walk over.

"Holy shit, what happened to you?" Mike asked as they all stood, seeing as Dustin's hair was a mile taller than his head.

"What do you mean what happened?"

"What?"

"Dude!"

"Your hair!"

"Is there a bird nesting in that thing?" Lucas teased as Dustin slapped his hand away.

"I like it, Dustin, don't listen to them," Mavis said with a grin as she gave him a quick side hug.

"Thank you Mav, the only asshole not hear. I worked hard on this." Dustin said as they all laughed before a slow and romantic song came on.

"Oh god, time to watch all the straight people dance," Mavis said as she fell back into her seat with a huff.

"Max, hey. It's nice, huh? You wanna like- you wanna maybe you know, just you and me." Lucas stumbled over his words while Mavis watched in amusement.

"Are you trying to ask me to dance, stalker?" Max asked with a small laugh and a wide grin.

"No, of course not. Unless you want to..." Lucas tailed off as Max grinned.

"Why not." she shrugged while taking his hand as they left for the dance floor.

"Hey, zombie boy! Do you wanna dance?" a cute girl with dark hair asked as she approached Will as he stumbled over his words, looking up at Mike who motives for him to go on. And he did.

"Wish me like, people. I'm going in." Dustin said as he fixed his jacket and headed off toward Stacey.

"So, do you wanna get out there?" Carrie asked as she stood in front of Mike, he grinned while taking her hand as they left off.

"The joys of being gay," Mavis mumbled while leaning back in her chair, watching her friends dance together with smiles. And then she saw a familiar face, El walked into the gym. Mavis stood up quickly, slightly tripping as she walked toward her.

"Woah, you look beautiful. The leather jacket looks better on you than it ever did on me." Mavis joked as she saw her own familiar jacket on El's shoulders over her pretty flowered dress.

"You look... perfect," El said as Mavis blushed and looked toward the dance floor.

"Wanna dance?" Mavis asked her as El nodded.

"In the hallway? No people, like you, said last year?" El asked, reminding Mavis how she did indeed say they would have to dance in the hallway if they were to go to the dance together.

"I- no. No way, we'll stay out here. I don't have anything to be ashamed of, do you?" Mavis asked as El quickly shook her head and took Mavis's hand toward the dance floor.

"I don't know how.." El trailed off as Mavis put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her waist, El jumping on to do the same.

"Don't worry, Jonathan taught me so I will lead." Mav grinned up at her as El suddenly focused really hard on the DJ booth, confusing Mavis until she heard it.

Hungry Eyes began to play through the speakers.

"Our song," El said as Mavis smiled widely.

"Our song." she nodded her head before El leaned down and pressed a quick peak to her lips, the two left smiling with their heads resting together.

•••••

I need a tissue, mavis Hilton Sinclair is happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 149 5
"She's a mess of gorgeous chaos and you can see it in her eyes." - Charles Bukowski ( season one - ) ( fem! oc x lu...
8.1K 273 19
โ˜… ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ๐’ ! โ€ข season three & four of stranger things โ€ข fem oc x robin buckley In which, a rebellious teen girl is...
803K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.1M 37.8K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...