The Heroine of Hope (Dragon B...

Galing kay DragonBallJ

What happened if character from Dragon Ball Dimension meet with Boku no Hero Academia. Read to find out. (A s... Higit pa

Introduction
Bio
Love Interest
Prologue
First Day on a New World
Entrance Exam? Fidelia goes to U.A.?
Quirk Assessment Test
All Might vs Fidelia?!
Choosing a Class Rep and the Attack of USJ
USJ Incident Chapter 1
USJ Incident Chapter 2
Another Field Trip to USJ? Class 1-A Overcome their fears
Prepare for the Sports Festival
Sports Festival Chapter 1
Sports Festival Chapter 2
The end of Sports Festival? Who's winning?
The Emperor is Back?! Show everyone the power of a serious Saiyan!
Hero names
Interships and Hosu Incident
Aftermath of the Internship
The origin of One for All
Prepare for Final Exam
Gear Up for Final Exam. Show them the power of Ki Team
A confession? Fidelia's Final Exam Begin
An awkward day
Encounter?! Shigaraki's True Identity Revealed!
Swimming Pool Training?
A/n
Summer Training Camp Chapter 1
Summer Training Camp Chapter 2
Summer Training Camp Chapter 3
Rescue Bakugo Chapter 1
Save Bakugo Chapter 2
Mask man identity and permission to stay at the dorms
New Life in U.A. Dorm?
Practicing Ultimate Moves
A sleepover? What is Saiyans? Heroes meet the warrior race
Hero exercise with Isami High School
Special and A/n

Provisional License Chapter 1

170 3 0
Galing kay DragonBallJ

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
The Saiyans decided to walked the people from U.A. to the awaiting bus as everyone pilled inside.

"Must be nice to have siblings" commented Ashido looking over the windows

"Don't worry you'll do just fine today aunt" Gohan gives her a reassuring smile to which Vegito and Gogeta nodded along as Gogeta walk forward "Show them the strength of a Saiyan"

"I mean you could laugh together. Watch movie together. Eat together... blablablabla...." "Midoriya-kun you begin to mumble again" Ochaco whispered to which he blushed from closeness.

Fidelia could feel gazes on me only to see Iida, Midoriya and Todoroki look at her intensely and hear 3 words in their minds I wanna train

She's couldn't help but chuckle Tenya, Shoto, Izuku close your eyes they look at her weirdly Just do it they look at each other then went to close their eyes while she do the same.

3 boys were surprised but definitely mesmerized by (picture above) "Where are we?" "Inside our minds" they look startled to see me "Minds?"

"This is where I always train when I can't find a place to train"

Tenya comment "There's nothing here"

"Yup, it's the perfect place to train since we don't have anything to worried about"

As soon as she said that Todoroki immediately took action and attack her which she successfully dodge before Midoriya and Iida followed Todoroki's steps and attacked her as they begin to spar.

⏪A little while ago⏪
Jiro say "Hey look" everyone look at what Jiro talking about to see the Ki Team sit down with their eyes close.

Hagakure comment "Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya and Fidelia they're asleep" everyone see the 5 rows chair that consists of Fidelia, Midoriya, Tsu, Kaminari and Tokoyami while at the front of them are Todoroki, Tenya, Aoyama, Ojiro, Sero.

Kaminari comment in disbelief "We just went out of her house 10 minutes and yet their asleep?" "I think their in meditation state" everyone look at Momo "Meditation?" She nod suddenly Hagakure shout "That's right!" Everyone look at her "Ojiro-kun at the final exam Iida shot laser right?" He nod.

Sero say "But the only that can shoot laser is Fidelia" Ojiro ask "What's their relationship?" Hagakure ask "Uraraka do they told you anything?" Ashido nod "That's right you're a lot closer to them than any of us" Uraraka ask them "Anything?" They nod as Uraraka smile nervously "I don't think so"

Suddenly Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki head shot up and they were breathing hard with some sweats on their face "What's wrong you 3?" They look at the concern teammates "Are you sick?" Midoriya smile nervously "It's nothing, right Todoroki-kun, Iida-kun?" They nod while wiping their sweats Ginji roll his eyes Way to avert the crisis Otaku Boy.

Everyone look at each other but nod anyway since they didn't know anything about them and soon everyone started chatting amongst themselves meanwhile Bakugo look at the Ki Team who were busy chatting about techniques and other stuffs Damn you extras!

About a couple of minutes Aizawa announce "You guys we're here! Nation Dagoba Arena" Everyone went out of the bus then Jiro say "Ah, I'm getting nervous!" Mineta say while his body a bit of shaking "I wonder what will have to do" then he sigh "I wonder if I can get my provisional license Mineta, it's not about whether or not you can. Go and get it!" "O-Of course!"

Aizawa simply announce "If you can pass this test and get your licenses, you'll become a new pro hero" All right, I'll become one!" Kirishima shout "Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set... Plus" "Ultra!!" Someone shouted behind him.

They turned around to see a tall boy while smiling widely then someone say flatly "You shouldn't barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa" he put his hands on his sides at the same time then bow to 90 degree while shouting passionately "I'M... VERY... EXTREMLY... SORRY!"

Class 1-A started to talked "What's with this excited and enthusiastic looking boy?!" "Wait, that uniform" "It's form that famous school in western Japan" "U.A. in the east, Shiketsu High School" the boy enthusiastic boy say "I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love U.A. High School! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A. students! I'm looking forward to it!" A girl with the same outfit as the excited boy comment "Ah, blood"

"Yoarashi Inasa" Hagakure look at Aizawa "Mr. Aizawa you know him?" He simply state "He's strong" everyone attention immediately went to Aizawa "Huh?" "Last year, the same year as you guys. Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance" everyone look shocked at the Inasa boy "What?! Then, he's a first year?!"

(A/n: watch from the beginning to 0:38)

After Aizawa and Joke's moments, Aizawa say "Joke, Since you're here that means" Joke smile "That's right! Come here, everyone! It's U.A. Ketsubutsu Academy, second years, Class 2! They're my class, please be kind" a boy with same hair as Midoriya only black hold Midoriya's hands while smiling "I'm Shindo! U.A. this year's had trouble after trouble, so it must've been tough!"

Midoriya stammered an answer "Huh? Ye" then he started holding other students hands while saying "But even so, you all are still aiming to be heroes like this, Huh? That's wonderful!" He started shining while saying "A heart of fortitude is what I believe all heroes should have from now on!"

Everyone looked at him He's totally Ikemen Boy. He give a sweet smile towards Fidelia "Also Fidelia who won first place on the Sports Festival" she look up at him to see he smile widely at her "You're so amazing I really wanted to be best friends with you" Fidelia roll her eyes "Stop the act, your smiling but your eyes reflected different from your smile"

She already see through me huh? Ginji throw his hand up Well Duh! Aizawa look at his students "Hey, change into your costumes and go to the orientation. Don't waste time" "Yes sir!" Jiro say "It's like... contact with people outside of school reminds me" "U.A. students are actually pretty famous, huh?" Finished Kaminari. Joke look at Aizawa "Could it be...? You didn't tell them, Eraser?"

After class 1-a finished changing they went towards the briefing place to see that it was packed with hundreds no thousands of people students who either look nervous or excited about getting the provisional licenses.

Everyone started talking with each other but then a tired looking guy went to stand on the podium making everyone stopped talking and he speak "Here are the requirements. The examinee will put three of these targets on his or her body. They can go anywhere as long as it's an exposed area. You can't put them on the soles of your feet or in your armpits. You will also have six balls. The targets are made to only light up if they're hit by the balls, and if all three of your targets light up, then you're out. The person who lights up your third target will have it count as their defeat. You got through this round by defeating two people. That's it for the rules" then many people in black suit carry box "After we open, we'll pass out the targets and balls, then we'll start one minute after we've gotten to everyone" 🤔Open? What does he mean by suddenly the ground start to shake

Pake gambar

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I hear Mera the guy who explain the rules to us "I believe you all have terrain that you like and dislike. Use your Quirks well and do your best. Anyway, we arranged for the terrain to be announced like that... but yeah, it's unnecessary. It's because of this that my sleep was... I hope the developments are speedy so that I can rest as soon as possible"

As soon as a man in black suit give me the target thing I look at it Where should I put the targets? Hmm... Ginji what do you think? 😸Shoulder, stomach and at your back I nod while putting them on suddenly Ginji started shouting like a punk at the sleep deprived man name Mera 😾Anyway, who wants to hear about your lack of sleep huh?! 😓Ginji knock it off I scolded him while put the last targets on my body.

Once they announce open the gate I see were in a ruined city but then everyone immediately took off running

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
"I don't think it's a good idea to go off on our own, though" Mineta look at Midoriya "Why?" "Because these people knows all about us, from the Sports Festival" Midoriya nod "Just like Fidelia-chan said, the other schools should also have figured out what I said earlier about the way to win"

Kaminari speak scaredly "Midoriya go straight to the point?" "I think it'll end up being a battle between schools" some ask nervously "Wait you mean?" "Yeah, they'll start thinking about which school to go after first" •First test, start!• "Everyone their coming!" U.A. students look at Fidelia's line of sight.

Midoriya jump "Shoot style!" Tokoyami shout "Dark Shadow!" "Got it!" Uraraka use her Quirk, Sero use his tape to repel the balls away, Ashido melt some of the balls while Yaoyorozu make huge shields for Asui, Hagakure and herself Lida dodge using his speed then Mineta use his Quirk to make a whip then repel it while Fidelia merely shout and blow a strong winds repel them away from them.

They look shocked at the U.A. people "Huh?" Midoriya smile This can work. My Shoot Style, and everyone's power are showing the results of our intensive training! then he shout "Everyone, let's keep going like this!" everyone shout "Yeah!"

Suddenly a boy with long black hair start to move his hands around while the ball move to the direction he move his hands and see that it try to hit the U.A. students but they use their Quirks on blocking or taking them down 😸That boy looks almost like Android 17 🤗Except 17 have short hair and a little handsome True suddenly the ball on the 17 copycat person went on the ground "Where in the world are they?!"

Jiro stand at the front of U.A. "Get back! I'll take this! Sound Amplification! Amplifier Jack, Heartbeat Distortion!" But the attack went to Mineta but Ashido use her Quirk to make a wall off Acid "Acid Veil!" Dark Shadow cover Tokoyami's head and right hand "Black Abyss! Piercing Twilight Claws!" but the girl that was target by Tokoyami use her Quirk to make her body went inside

😃So that's her Quirk 🙀She's like a freaking Turtle! Shindo say "I see. This isn't the Class A from the sports festival. They've grown a lot" suddenly he smirk and put his hands on the ground "Maximum force! Tremoring Earth!" Iida shout "Oh no! Everyone run!" "What's this?!" Shindo smile "We've got ultimate moves too, of course"

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I see everyone got separated because of Shindo's ultimate move suddenly I see everyone surrounded me "We'll take her down easily" "Yeah" "There's only one of her" "And 10 of us" Wanna fight? I'll take you on! Switch with me Child! I smirk while I see they immediately took a fighting stance and I turn around from them and run away

About 2 seconds later I hear they shout "Hey!" "Why are you running number one sports festival girl?!" That's what I wanna know as well Child? We need to regroup with the other first Ginji Why? Only small part of people is going to become a full fledged hero Ginji

suddenly I see someone try to tackle me down but I jumped and started running again So I wanna make sure that all of Yuuei students pass I see they keep on running after me but I use IT then appear behind Shoto and my face was slammed on his back "Fidelia?!" I grabbed my poor nose but then my attention went to one huge metal spike fly at him at top speed but I grabbed it then I see he was surrounded with huge metal spike.

He whipped his head towards me "What are you doing here?!" "Need help Shoto-kun?" I said while smashing it with my fist easily. I offer my hand towards him which he took it and stood off the ground "Why aren't you with the others?" I kick the other metals surrounding us while smiling nervously "Well we got separated by someone's Quirk".

I hear someone say "The Number One at the sports festival Fidelia" I look at him or rather them wearing ninjas outfit were looking down at us "Let's take them both at once" Shoto explain "That thing that they keep throwing at me is made of Tungsten, it's a metal that can withstand super high temperature" I tilt my head "Really?" Shoto nod

I chuckle "Then that means fire is out" I see one of the ninja laugh cockily "Well guys guess we're lucky today" "Another Yuuei student?" "That's Fidelia the number one at the sports festival" I smirk at them "You really think through this aren't you?" They started laughing "Better give up Yuuei" I chuckle "Sorry but there's no such thing as surrender word in our notebook, right Shoto-kun?"

I see he smile at me and then we stand back to back while took on the same fighting stance confusing the enemies "Huh? What's this?" "They took fighting stance?" "And Todoroki's not activating his Quirks?" "Be ready for whatever it is they're planning"

I see Shoto already behind the ninja who wore blue and black outfit "Behind you!" They turned around but Shoto freeze them entirely "Hang on" "We'll get you" I appear behind the man "Not gonna let you do that" he turned around but I take him out then his friends jumped away "Let's get some distance before they" I see Shoto jumped following them "You not getting away!"

I see they sent huge metal to him but he blocked it by making an X with his arms in front of him but I see that it still pushing him back while I hear he grunt a bit "Shoto!" He look at me then I positioned myself in an assist jump "Jump!" He nod then when his feet land on my hands I throw him up to the enemy then he positioned his hands together and shout "HHHAAAAA!!"

I see they look in horror at the Ki wave shooting at one of their friends "What?! Todoroki could shoot laser?!" "Since when?!" But sadly I see that Shoto didn't even care about the opponents condition as he instantly took a position pointing at them "S*it!" "You should have just leave me alone. Goodbye. Kamehameha!"

When it hit them I hear they shout painfully and I see that Shoto was still free falling so I reach my hand up and he land perfectly on my palms and I put him down while he say a small thank you then ask "Did I hit them too hard?" "Don't worry they'll live" he look at me then we look up to see they're alive but burned.

I see Shoto securing their landing safely with ice slides from the air towards us "Well they're all yours Shoto-kun" He tilt his head "Huh? You're not going to" I shrug "I have to make sure the other passed too" he nod "Understood, come back safely Fidelia" I smile "Sure" I look at a huge and tall building This Ki...

I hear Shoto ask with a bit of concern "What's wrong Fidelia?" "Tsu-chan's Ki feels different" That's our next destination then Child suddenly I hear some mechanical voices come from Shoto •Those who have passed should go to the waiting room• "Well that's my call" I nod then do 2 fingers salute him "Bye Shoto-kun" He nod while I use IT.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
⏪a few seconds ago⏪
Yaoyorozu, Shoji, Jiro was talking on a cold building "But if we stay holed up here, then we'll fail the provisional licensing exam! We should force our way through!" "I'm sure our opponents have predicted that, that's what we'll do" "Then what are you suggesting?" Yaoyorozu look down suddenly someone tapped her on the shoulder which made her jumped "Ahh!"

Fidelia smile "Hey guys" suddenly she started rubbing her hands together while her teeth clattering "🥶Whoa.... it's f-f-freaking cold in h-he-here!" Yaoyorozu look dumbfounded at her "Wha? Fidelia-san, what are you doing here?" Fidelia say while shivering "Well I'm... h-he-her-here to... help" Shoji look at her "What about everyone else?"

Fidelia answer while rubbing her arms in a fast motion "Midoriya, Uraraka, Sero, Todoroki, Bakugo, Kaminari, and Kirishima they all passed" Jiro ask "What about Iida and Aoyama?" "Haven't found them... y--yet... What happened to Tsu-chan?" "It's because of this cold Asui's getting ready for hibernation" add Momo looking at the air conditioner.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I close my eyes then sharpen my Saiyans senses "I could sense 9 girls in this buildings" they ask "9?" I nod "Yeah and they're ready to ambush us" Momo speak "No it can't be just 9 the minimal participants in this place is in even numbers"

Jiro immediately speak while touching her bleeding earphone jack softly "Someone shot my Earphone Jack and it came from outside"

"🤔I see then that means 1 of them are outside this building" I feel someone gaze at me "Forget about her I'll handle her on my own. For now let's focus on taking down the huge numbers first"

Shoji ask "How? They block the exit and there's only this door is unlocked" Momo nod "They planned this Fidelia-san" What should we do....

~~~Momo's POV~~~
She speak "If they plan this on such a short notice then that means one of them must have a Quirk related to increase IQ" I see Fidelia-chan begin tapping her fingers in midair while scanning the entire room that we're in and Shoji and Jiro try to call her but she didn't respond "Fidelia?"

She snap her fingers "The best way to defeat them is by pretending to fall on their traps" Jiro ask "How do you mean?" "I mean we'll make some kind of moving dolls or clones that walked straight to the unlocked door while the real person go around them and ambush them from behind" I ask "How do we do that?" I see she open her palms then some sort of small toys appeared on it and then it began to move making everyone in the room to get scared.

I see she put the toys on the ground then they walked towards the unlocked door and then they worked together to try to open the door and I see they give a thumbs up to Fidelia which she nod back then I see she walked to the locked door "They only shut this door. Well that's not a problem to me"

I see she took on a fighting stance and brace her fist back and she nod at the toy soldiers and 2 of them kick the handle opening the door and at the same time I see Fidelia slammed it hard and I hear people shouting "Get us off this freaking heavy door!" I see that the door hold down 3 girls and I hear shooting from the other side and I see she took off at great speed and disarm all of them.

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Jiro, Momo and Shoji look at the beaten up girls on the ground while Jiro smile at Momo "All right! It worked!" Are you underestimate Child's brilliant plans?! Ginji chill

Momo speak up "Put your balls on the targets" Shoji nod "Got it" then he put down Asui on the ground gently "Can you move?" "R-Ribbit... I'm fine" Momo walk to the others suddenly someone about to grab her but Fidelia grab the hand then twist it on her back and push her down "How did you?" "It's a secret" she use her other hand but Asui use her tongue to stop it.

The girl with glasses look up at Momo "How you did you know?" "You're not the only that's smart, Kero" Jiro nod "Fidelia figured it out" they look at Fidelia to see that she was holding a girl holding a riffle "There 10 girls" she look down admitting her defeat "I lose to you U.A." "You guys go on ahead, I'll help the rest of the guys to passed" Momo smile "Onegai Shimasu Fidelia-san" she nod.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
After seeing Jiro, Shoji, Tsu, and Momo went touch the enemy with the clear ball I jumped to another building then try to sense everyone's Ki. They're in a team. Kaminari, Kirishima and KitKat; Hagakure, Ashido, Ojiro and Mineta; Tokoyami, Koda and Sato meanwhile the only ones that probably need help is Tenya and Aoyama

Suddenly I hear someone announce •Now we have 6 pass in succession• Ginji and me shout in shocked 6? I sense Otaku, KitKat, Ochaco, Sero, Kirishima, Kaminari are together Good job on passing it Otaku Fidelia-chan? Where are you? Have you passed? No I haven't I hear he panicked Huh?! How?! What?! Why?! Calm down Otaku, I'm making sure all of our class pass I got it! Then how many have passed Fidelia-chan?

You 6, Shoto-kun, Momo, Shoji, Tsu-chan, and Jiro So there's only 9 more except for you? Yup! Alright, good luck Fidelia-chan! You got it! Suddenly Mera announce •8 people have passed all at once! There are 11 spots left!• We have to hurry Child! I nod then about to go find the others but then suddenly I see a blue sparkling laser shot up.

That laser... I sense Aoyama and Iida also the rest of U.A. seems to be heading there 😾It's going to be one hell of a fight prepare yourself Child I know I run to there while cracking my knuckles This is gonna be fun!

Suddenly I see many birds flying Whoa that's a lot of Pigeons Koda shout "Birds, continue to circle that area!" Dark Shadow covered Tokoyami completely "Black Abyss! Covert Black Ops Arms!" Then attack them while they stepped back but then step on Mineta's balls (A/n: 😓That sounded so weird) "What?!" "What is this?"

~~~3'rd Person POV~~~
Ojiro whack 3 people down then they got stuck on it "Damn it!" Mineta keep throwing his balls (A/n: 😓Like I said that sounded so weird) "Get the ones you can first!" "Before they get you!" add Ojiro. The other schools shout "It's Yuuei!" Ojiro shout "Iida behind you!"

Iida turned around to see a boy about to use his Quirk but someone kick him away "Fidelia?" "Don't let your guard down class rep" "Warp Refraction: Say Cheese!" suddenly bright lights come from Hagakure that surrounded the enemy then she say "I'm going first!" then she start to tap the targets.

Ojiro shout "Me too!" Aoyama look at his friends "Hey... why" Ashido say "Everyone was panicking and getting careless... Friend and for alike were all mixed up, and we couldn't see anything around us!" then she smile "But we were able to see your bellybutton laser Aoyama and meet up again!" "Don't just sit there sparkling boy! Clear it so we can go to the next level together" said Fidelia while she tapped her opponent.

•In the final minutes, Yuuei came together and pulled off some great combos to pass!• There were that many of you left? Ginji look at Aizawa's brow twitch a lot 🙀He's angry at you guys I know Ginji then everyone from U.A. start to clear it •And Zero! One hundred people! All the spots just filled up! The end! Whoo-hoo! And now, unfortunately, those who failed will have to withdraw. Everyone, please leave promptly•

Words: 4250
Done. Sorry for the long update. Hope you guys enjoy it. Also please give me some R&R. Until next time Readers!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

11.5K 330 22
Dragonball, we're familiar with the story. The tale of Goku and company fighting to save their world and at times, their whole universe. But what if...
157K 5.3K 33
(Completed Story! C:) Written in Female Saiyan Reader x Vegeta β™‘ A forewarning: This story does not go exactly along with the tv show or mangas, so...
77 0 12
Imagine a world where the fate of the Saiyan race was ultimately far different from the original Dragon Ball story. Imagine a timeline where there wa...