Falling For My Best Friend (K...

By arabella949

A Katsuki BakugoxOC book. Akari Sasaki has a rare quirk that allows her to manipulate elements. Join her on h... More

Main Character & Authors Note
Chapter One: Orgin
Chapter Two: What it takes to be a Hero
Chapter Three: Roaring Muscles
Chapter Four: What I Can Do for Now
Chapter Six: Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter Seven: Bakugo's Start Line
Chapter Eight: Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Chapter Nine: Encounter with the Unknown
Chapter Ten: Game Over
Chapter Eleven: All Might
Chapter Twelve: In Each of Our Hearts
Chapter Thirteen: Answers Revealed
Chapter Fourteen: That's The Idea, Ochaco
Chapter Fifteen: Roaring Sports Festival
Chapter Sixteen: In Their Own Quirky Ways
Chapter Seventeen: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Chapter Eighteen: Calavary Battle Final
Chapter Nineteen: The Boy Born with Everything
Chapter twenty: Victory or Defeat
Chapter Twenty One: Battle On, Challengers!
Chapter Twenty Two: Bakugo vs Uraraka
Chapter Twenty Three: Shoto Todoroki; Origin
Chapter Twenty Four: Fight On Iida
Chapter Twenty Five: Todoroki vs Bakugo
Chapter Twenty Six: Time To Pick Some Names
Chapter Twenty Seven: Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears
Chapter Twenty Eight: Hero Killer
Chapter Twenty Nine: Climax
Chapter Thirty: The Aftermath of Hero Killer; Stain
Chapter Thirty One: Listen Up!! A Tale From The Past
Chapter Thirty Two: Gear Up For Final Exams
Chapter Thirty Three: Katsuki Bakugo; Origin part one
Chapter Thirty Four: Katsuki Bakugo; Origin part two
Chapter Thirty Five: Encounter
Chapter Thirty Six: Game Start
Chapter Thirty Seven: Two Hero's Part One
Chapter Thirty Eight: Two Hero's Part Two
Chapter Thirty Nine: Two Hero's Part Three
Chapter Forty: Two Hero's Part Four
Chapter Forty One: Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter Forty Two: Kota
Chapter Forty Three: A Night of Tragedy
Chapter Forty Four: The Aftermath
Chapter Forty Five: Attempted Rescue
Chapter Forty Six: Symbol of Peace
Chapter Forty Seven: One For All
Chapter Forty Eight: End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Chapter Forty Nine: I Love You (Lemon)
Chapter Fifty: Moving Into Dorms
Chapter Fifty One: Create Those Ultimate Moves
Chapter Fifty Two: The Test
Chapter Fifty Three: Save The World With Love
Chapter Fifty Four: Provisional Hero License Exam
Chapter Fifty Five: A Talk About Your Quirk
Chapter Fifty Six: Deku vs Kacchan Part Two
Chapter Fifty Seven: A Season For Encounters
Chapter Fifty Eight: Unrivaled
Chapter Fifty Nine: The Scoop on U.A Class 1-A
Chapter Sixty: Princess (Lemon)
Chapter Sixty One: Overhaul
Chapter Sixty Two: Boy Meets...
Chapter Sixty Three: Fighting Fate
Chapter Sixty Four: An Unpleasant Talk
Chapter Sixty Five: GO!!

Chapter Five: Rage, You Damn Nerd

1.7K 36 17
By arabella949

As I walked up to Izuku to help him with his now broken finger, I heard a raging hedgehog barrel his was past me.

"HEY! DEKU YOU BASTARD TELL ME HOW YOU DID THAT OR YOUR DEAD!" Katsuki ran at a now screaming Izuku but before Katsuki could get to him Dad used his scarf to hold him back.

"What? Why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?" Katsuki questioned.

"Well it's obvious its a capture weapon Katsuki" I laughed at his struggling. 

"Sasaki is correct, it is made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloy" Dad explained "Stand down."

"I'd be wise to avoid making me use my quirk so much" Dad said looking at everyone with his red eyes "It gives me serious dry eye".

"To bad that power is amazing" the class said in unison.

"You're wasting my time now, whoever is next can step up" Dad said deactivating his quirk.

Izuku walked around Katsuki like he would lash out at any moment. Katsuki stood their shaking with anger as I watched.

"Did you know?" he mumbles with a low voice.

"Know what Katsuki?" I ask.

"Did you know that he had a Quirk?" he now asks with anger lacing his tone, I sighed and looked at the ground to try and find the right words. This was the issue with two best friends that didn't get along, you were always stuck in the middle.

"I only found out a little while ago" I replied, it's not a lie but defiantly not the whole truth of how Izuku really got his powers.

Katsuki scoffed walking past me and deliberately bumping into my shoulder as he walked by. I sighed and walked over to Izuku and Uraraka to continue the tests.

~

After all the tests were done, we all stood looking at the reader board at everyone's names. First place was Momo, Second place was me and it continued on. As I read on I saw Katsuki got fifth and Izuku had placed last. Dad closed the reader board and started to talk.

"and I was lying, no one's going home" Dad said making everyone else stare in shock "That was just rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the test".

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out" I said to everyone except Momo.

"Yeah I'm sorry, we probably should have said something" Momo finished for me, I smiled up at her.

"That's it we're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom, read it over before tomorrow morning" Dad says walking away, I walked over to Izuku who had his hands on his knees and was sighing loudly.

"Hah you did it broccoli head, I'm so proud" I tell him and he gives me a weak smile "Let's get you to recovery girl for that broken finger bud".

~

As Izuku and I walked on our way home after getting Recovery Girl's special kiss, Iida had stopped us.

"How is that broken finger?" Iida inquires.

"Oh thanks to Recovery Girl, it feels much better!"Izuku tells him.

"Little broccoli head is really tired though since healing people takes their stamina away" I explain to him and he nods as we walk.

"I was a little concerned by Aizawa's approach to class but I trust the schools judgement U.A is the top program. Even though lying is immoral." Iida tells us.

"Well sometimes lying is the only way for someones true potential to show" I counter and he agrees.

"HEY! WAIT UP YOU THREE!" Uraraka yells to us "Are you going to the station? I'll join you guys!".

"You're the infinity girl" Iida states.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka, Lets see you're Tenya Iida and your name is Deku right?" Uraraka asks making Midoriya fluster at the name.

"Isn't that what Bakugo called you? During the fitness test he said 'Deku you bastard' right?" she questioned making me buckle over with laughter.

"Um well, My name's actually Izuku, Deku's what Kacchan calls me to make fun of me" Izuku explained now very flustered.

"That's unsportsmanlike, but he didn't seem to be that rude to Akari?" Iida questioned.

"Oh well Katsuki and I are best friends, just like Izuku and I" I say smiling while punching his shoulder lightly.

"Oh, I didn't realize that! I'm sorry" Uraraka told Izuku "But you know what I like 'Deku', it would make a great hero name! Plus I think it sounds kinda cute".

"Deku it is!" Izuku says wide eyed and way to fast making me laugh at his new crush.

"Just like that? Weren't you saying that it was an insult?" Iida questioned with hand gestures.

As we walked to the bus station, we talked about our favorite superheroes and soon departed ways.

~The Next Day~

As the school day progressed Katsuki was still pissed off at me, I tried to talk to him a few times and he either ignored me or said 'move bitch'. As I sat down in my seat next to him I sneaked a few glances. His head was down obviously thinking about something, if only he would talk to me again. My thoughts were interrupted when the door slammed open.

"I AM HERE!" All Might says "Coming through the door like a hero!".

Everyone was gasping in awe as the Number One hero was their teacher, even the moody hedgehog had a small smile on his face.

"Welcome to the most important class at U.A High. Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101'. Here you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good!" All Might says doing a muscular pose "Lets get into it!".

"Today's lesson will pull no punches!" All Might said with enthusiasm while holding up a card that said 'Battling'.

"Fight Training?" Katsuki asked with an evil smile, well now at least he's smiling right?

"Real combat?" Izuku asked worryingly.

"But one of the keys to being a hero is...LOOKING GOOD!" All Might says while racks with cases came out.

"These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests before school started." All Might explained, everyone got excited and started to cheer.

"Get yourselves suited up and then meet me at Training Grounds Beta!" All Might says.

"Yes sir!" We all tell him cheerfully, as I go to grab my case I got on my tippy toes just to reach it but barely could.

"Here let me" A voice said behind me, as I turned around it was the boy with the Ice quirk and two different colored hairs.

"Oh thank you..."I told him waiting for him to say his name.

"Shoto Todoroki" He replied and handed me my case, I was about to say something when a ruff hand grabbed my arm and took me away. The ruff hand belonged to Katsuki which made me yank it back.

"What the hell Katsuki? You ignore me all day then just tug me around?" I question him getting pissed off.

"Tch, please you just are pissed because you wanted to flirt with that half n' half bastard" He says walking to the locker rooms.

"No I'm not!" I yell at him getting flustered, Todoroki isn't bad looking maybe I wanted to?

"Go get changed kids! No time to waste!" All Might says ushering us out.

~

After changing into my costume, I looked at myself in the mirror. My costume needed to not only water proof but fire proof so it was made out of a special material.

After walking to Ground Beta Uraraka instantly comes over to me in her black spandex with pink linings costume.

"Wow Uraraka your costume looks great!" I compliment her and she blushes.

"Not as good as you Kari, it fits you very well!" she says back to me, I look over at Katsuki his back was facing me and he's talking to Kirishima but Kirishima stops talking and his mouth practically drops making Katsuki look at me.

Katsuki's outfit suited him well, it consisted of a black tank with an X on it that hugged his very muscular body and then gauntlets over his hands, which I assumed helped his quirk. Katsuki looked stunned for a moment then punched Kirishima and began to walk over to me.

"Katsuki your outfit looks gre-" I start to tell him but is interrupted.

"Go change" he tells me draping his eyes down my exposed skin and skintight body suit.

"What? No, why would I do that? You've been acting like a shitty friend all day then you think you can tell me what to do?" I tell him and simply walk away annoyed, I walk over to Uraraka and Izuku and wait for All Might to explain the instructions.

'Who does he think he is telling me what to do? Why does he care what I wear?' I thought to myself

Walking over to Izuku, he was wearing a green jumpsuit and the mask looked identical to All Might's making me smile and laugh at his fanboy tendencies.

"Now shall we get started, you bunch of newbies?" All Might asks us excitingly.

~

"Now that you're ready, it's time for combat training!" All might begins to say.

"Sir, This is the fake city from our entrance exam. Does that meal that we'll be conducting urban battles again?" Iida asked him I looked around at the buildings and thought about how I might've done in the entrance exam.

"Not quite, I'm going to move you two steps ahead" All Might explained with two fingers up, as everyone asked multiple questions All Might held in his annoyance.

"Let him finish idiots" I tell them all while blowing a piece of hair out of my face, All Might got out a script and began to talk.

As All Might explained, we will be doing two on two battles with one another as either heroes or villains inside a building. Our goal is  to either capture the bomb by touching it or by defending it for at least fifteen minutes or capturing the heroes. Also teams will be drawn by lots.

"Isn't there a better way?" Iida asked.

"Well thinking about it logically, Pro Heroes have to team up with other agencies on the spot, maybe that's why we're seeing that here?" I questioned All Might.

"She's right!" All Might says excitingly with a thumbs up.

"Yes, I see" Iida says agreeing "Life is a random series of events, Excuse my rudeness!"

"No sweat. Lets draw!" All Might says even more excited now making me giggle.

~

As the class waited in the monitoring room, I watched the first team compete which consisted of Izuku and Uraraka vs Bakugo and Iida. I nervously chewed on my fingernails because I knew Katsuki wanted to kill Izuku more than normal recently.

As their match begun, Uraraka left Izuku to go find the bomb while Katsuki brutally shot explosion after explosion at Izuku.

"You're Sasaki correct" A voice said sitting down next to me asked, looking at the voice it was the boy who I ran against in the quirk apprehension test. 

"Oh yeah, you can call me Kari though no need for formalities" I tell the heterochromatic boy.

"Okay Kari, we are paired together." he tells me cooly.

"Right! What's your name again, I don't think you ever told me" I say sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck.

"Shoto Todoroki" he says while looking at the screen.

I watched the screen intently and watched in shock how Izuku had grabbed Katsuki's arm and threw him over himself and onto the ground making everyone gasp. Katsuki has done that to him for years which means Izuku has actually been paying attention while he got brutally beaten.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6M 217K 84
y/n helps her best friend, todoroki, get with his crush, momo. only to result in something bigger than expected. Her love life starts getting a littl...
568K 22.6K 123
โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...
908K 26.1K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...
308K 11.4K 43
After being chased from her home, (Y/n) is forced to embark on a journey to escape the ongoing war. On the way, she meets Katsuki Bakugou; the hot-he...