Falling For My Best Friend (K...

By arabella949

A Katsuki BakugoxOC book. Akari Sasaki has a rare quirk that allows her to manipulate elements. Join her on h... More

Main Character & Authors Note
Chapter Two: What it takes to be a Hero
Chapter Three: Roaring Muscles
Chapter Four: What I Can Do for Now
Chapter Five: Rage, You Damn Nerd
Chapter Six: Deku vs Kacchan
Chapter Seven: Bakugo's Start Line
Chapter Eight: Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Chapter Nine: Encounter with the Unknown
Chapter Ten: Game Over
Chapter Eleven: All Might
Chapter Twelve: In Each of Our Hearts
Chapter Thirteen: Answers Revealed
Chapter Fourteen: That's The Idea, Ochaco
Chapter Fifteen: Roaring Sports Festival
Chapter Sixteen: In Their Own Quirky Ways
Chapter Seventeen: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Chapter Eighteen: Calavary Battle Final
Chapter Nineteen: The Boy Born with Everything
Chapter twenty: Victory or Defeat
Chapter Twenty One: Battle On, Challengers!
Chapter Twenty Two: Bakugo vs Uraraka
Chapter Twenty Three: Shoto Todoroki; Origin
Chapter Twenty Four: Fight On Iida
Chapter Twenty Five: Todoroki vs Bakugo
Chapter Twenty Six: Time To Pick Some Names
Chapter Twenty Seven: Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears
Chapter Twenty Eight: Hero Killer
Chapter Twenty Nine: Climax
Chapter Thirty: The Aftermath of Hero Killer; Stain
Chapter Thirty One: Listen Up!! A Tale From The Past
Chapter Thirty Two: Gear Up For Final Exams
Chapter Thirty Three: Katsuki Bakugo; Origin part one
Chapter Thirty Four: Katsuki Bakugo; Origin part two
Chapter Thirty Five: Encounter
Chapter Thirty Six: Game Start
Chapter Thirty Seven: Two Hero's Part One
Chapter Thirty Eight: Two Hero's Part Two
Chapter Thirty Nine: Two Hero's Part Three
Chapter Forty: Two Hero's Part Four
Chapter Forty One: Wild, Wild Pussycats
Chapter Forty Two: Kota
Chapter Forty Three: A Night of Tragedy
Chapter Forty Four: The Aftermath
Chapter Forty Five: Attempted Rescue
Chapter Forty Six: Symbol of Peace
Chapter Forty Seven: One For All
Chapter Forty Eight: End of the Beginning, Beginning of the End
Chapter Forty Nine: I Love You (Lemon)
Chapter Fifty: Moving Into Dorms
Chapter Fifty One: Create Those Ultimate Moves
Chapter Fifty Two: The Test
Chapter Fifty Three: Save The World With Love
Chapter Fifty Four: Provisional Hero License Exam
Chapter Fifty Five: A Talk About Your Quirk
Chapter Fifty Six: Deku vs Kacchan Part Two
Chapter Fifty Seven: A Season For Encounters
Chapter Fifty Eight: Unrivaled
Chapter Fifty Nine: The Scoop on U.A Class 1-A
Chapter Sixty: Princess (Lemon)
Chapter Sixty One: Overhaul
Chapter Sixty Two: Boy Meets...
Chapter Sixty Three: Fighting Fate
Chapter Sixty Four: An Unpleasant Talk
Chapter Sixty Five: GO!!

Chapter One: Orgin

2.9K 49 18
By arabella949

Akari's POV

~Four years old~

As I ran to the park close to my house I instantly ran over to Izuku Midoriya with a bright smile on my face ready to tell him the good news. That was until I realized the small boy on the ground crying as well as Izuku. An instant frown was on my face as I looked over to who I can only guess to be the cause of this.

"Why are you being so mean?" Izuku questions with tears streaming down his face.

"You're making him cry Kacchan, if you keep on hurting him I'll uh I'll stop you myself!" Izuku shouts to Katsuki while getting in a tiny fighting position.

You see Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo have been my two best friends for as long as I can remember. We used to all get along so well and spend all of our time together. My parents died when I was a baby and a man named Shota Aizawa took me in and has raised me as if I was his own daughter which is why I call him Dad now. Since Dad is a pro underground hero I am fairly self dependent and all by myself sometimes but Izuku and Katsuki always know how to make me smile when I feel alone or sad.

"Hmm, you want to pretend to be a hero" Katsuki starts while his goons and himself start to activate their quirks but continued "you don't stand a chance without a quirk Deku".

"Katsuki knock it off!" I yell at him but before they even heard me they were already punching Izuku.

"I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK IT OFF!" I shout as I activate my newly acquired of air manipulation pushing all three of the boys away from Izuku.

"Kari" Izuku mumbles on the ground looking at me "You got your quirk!"

"That's why I was running here to get to you Izuku! I can manipulate air!" I state helping him up.

~

6Years Old

As I walked into the kitchen Dad was making some Soba, which is my favorite meal! As he walked away to grab some spices, I pushed up on my toes to try and see what else was in the pot. I grabbed the handle and slightly pulled it towards me but accidentally lost my footing making the boiling water come crashing down towards me. 

"AHH!" I yell putting my hands up to brace the boiling hot water but nothing ever came. I looked up to see the water perfectly swishing around in the air.

"Akari look your holding the water in place!" Dad says with a wide smile, I kept my hands up but slowly backed away from under it then released me new quirk addition.

"Oh my gosh Dad, I can't wait to be a hero just like you now!" I yell running towards him and he hugged me.

Little did I know at the time that my quirk would progress into being able to control not only air and water but earth and fire as well, making me a target for such a rare quirk.

~

15 Years Old

"So as first year students it's time to start thinking about what you want to do with your lives!" my homeroom teacher explained then continued to talk about how everyone wants to be heroes making everyone shout and show their quirks. Thinking about my future I only thought of one possible outcome.

As I looked out the window the light pink cherry blossom trees were in full bloom and slowly swaying in the wind. Thinking about what my teacher said my mind only went to one option and that was to become a pro hero. Ever since I found out my parents died at the hands of villains, I made myself a promise to make sure I became a pro hero and to make them proud. Snapping me out of my thoughts I hear Katsuki start to speak making me roll my eyes.

"Hey Teach! Don't lump me in with this bunch of losers. I'm the real deal, but these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks to some busted D-Lister, Heh" Katsuki states with his feet propped up on his desk. Making everyone get angry and start yelling at him and I just shaked my head.

"Let's go I'll take you all on!" Katsuki retorted to the class.

"Huh. You've got impressive test results, Maybe you will get into U.A high" the teacher states making everyone look at Katsuki. As students started mumbling about how U.A has a .2 % of acceptance Katsuki instantly speaks up.

"That's why it's the only place worthy of me" Katsuki starts while jumping onto his desk.

"Oh here we go again" I say rolling my eyes making him side glare me.

"I aced all of the mock tests. I'm the only one at this school who stands a chance at getting in. I'll end up more popular than All Might himself and be the richest hero of all time! People across the world will know who I am and it all starts with U.A high" Katsuki or should I say ego for brains said.

"Hey! I thought Akari had the highest test scores in class?" A random student asked making Katsuki glare at the kid and instantly a vein in his head popped out.

"Yes well Miss Sakari is a very good candidate as well but I believe Midoriya also wants to go to U.A" The teacher states flipping through sheets of paper making Izuku instantly be embarrassed and Katsuki even angrier. The class instantly started laughing at Izuku and talking about how you can't get into a hero course without a quirk.

"Well actually they got rid of that rule" Izuku stutters while standing up "I could be the first one". Ever since Izuku found out he didn't have a quirk he's made it his mission to still be a hero which makes me so proud. Watching him stand up for himself and want to be a hero makes me feel like a proud big sister. But obviously Katsuki has a problem and starts to threaten him. Don't get me wrong I could easily put Katsuki in his place but Izuku hates it when I have to defend him all the time so for the past few years he's been getting the brunt of Katsuki's torment. Turning my head I only sighed and looked out the window trying to ignore Katsuki's yelling.

~

I was standing out by my locker, putting my advanced chemistry book away when my locker slams closed making me jump back.

"Hey! You-" I start but realize it's just my ego maniac best friend.

"Why are you still friends with that piece of shit Deku?" Katsuki inquired while leaning up against the lockers.

"Why are you such a loud mouthed hedgehog?" I countered while raising an eyebrow and started to walk away but he only followed.

"HEY! At least I'm not an annoying dumbass but I'm serious Deku is nothing but a quirkless loser" He states laughing.

"Well that loser is one of my best friends, who you actually used to be friends with too" I tell him while looking into his crimson eyes.

"Please Deku is a quirk-less wannabe who will end up taking out our pro hero garbage when we go big" He says smirking only making me annoyed.

"Well one thing is for certain" I start leaning in close to him "I'm gonna kick your ass at being a hero!".

As soon as I said that I turned around and walked, Katsuki starting yelling insults but I wanted to try and find Izuku since I'm sure he'd like someone to talk to after Katsuki's ego show earlier. As I walked outside smelling the crisp air I saw Izuku standing next to the pond holding one of his journals. As I walked up to him I noticed it was soaking wet.

"What happened?" I asked gaining his attention.

"Oh Kacchan threw it out the window and it fell in the pond, I guess the fish thought it was food" he slightly mumbled looking sad.

"Well a wet book won't do now will it!" I say with a cheery voice, I grabbed the book then carefully manipulated the water out of it making it dry.

"Oh Kari ,Thank you! You didn't have to do that! Your quirk is so powerful you've been improving each element so well" Izuku states blushing slightly.

As I have gotten older and acquired more elements to manipulate each one has its ups and downs. Air which is the one of my most powerful and controlled elements makes me dizzy and hard to breath if I use it to much. Water which is my second most controlled can make be severely dehydrated if overused. Earth which I've been improving but overusing can cause headaches or nose bleeds. Finally, Fire which I can't control very well and causes burns if I'm not careful.

"Well I couldn't have my best friends day ruined could I?" I ask while laughing making him laugh. I slung my arm around his shoulder and we began walking home.

~

As Izuku and I walked through a tunnel he was talking to me about how no matter what he'll always keep smiling because that's what All Might does. I laughed at his ridiculously stupid smile he had on but then felt an odd presence in the air. Turning around I saw a disgusting looking slime thing coming out of the drain making Izuku and I stop and stare.

"A Villain!" Izuku says while shaking. I quickly used my earth manipulation to shoot small boulders at him from the ground but it only got sucked into him and he smacked towards the wall making my vision go blurry. As I looked up I could see the villain forcing itself into Izuku, I felt so helpless as my vision went in and out.

"Have no fear, You're safe!" I hear a deep voice say, as I look down the tunnel I see one of the greatest heroes of all time, All Might!

"Now that I am here that is!" All might says making the sludge villain lash out against him but we all knew he had no chance.   

"TEXAS...SMASHHH!" All Might yells while punching the villain causing the villain to break apart freeing Izuku. All Might trapped the sludge villain then helped me up and was asking me questions but I was way to busy fangirling.

"Your-Your...All Might!?" I asked completely unaware to what he was saying or doing.

"Yes! I am All Might, it seems your head is bleeding a little. Make sure you get that checked out kid!" He tells me, while I Just nod with my mouth wide open. I look over to Izuku to see him on the ground and I quickly rush over slapping his cheek lightly with All Might Behind me.

"Izuku wake up!" I yell at him.

"Hey, thought we lost you there!" All Might says behind me with a small wave making me smile widely and Izuku started to freak out.

"Well it looks like you're moving around all right. Sorry about that back there, I didn't mean to get you two caught up in my justicing." All might tells us with his bright smile as he continued I quickly started to grab my school stuff that was thrown everywhere. As I finished grabbing my stuff Izuku was freaking out because All Might signed his notebook.

"Thank you All Might!" I tell him while walking up to Izuku.

"Well thank you for your continued support you two, I better be off now!" All Might said while getting ready to jump away before we even knew it All Might jumped off but Izuku grabbed his leg making me scream.

"IZUKU WHAT THE HELL!?!?"

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 15 42
Osamu. A boy striving to be a great hero with a difficult past, dangerous quirk, and a guarded heart. Katsuki Bakugo. A girl with an amazingly strong...
18K 935 82
Ikari Maindo was born to the most evil family on the planet. Being raised by villains altered her brain chemistry- leaving her cold and callous. All...
1.2M 40.5K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...
292K 8.8K 39
The avatar has been forgotten. Who knows how long it's been since then. The world seems different now. People with quirks run the earth. Not tied to...