The Wolf Trials

By iiAstroPanda

Thomas escaped the clutches of WCKD, only to be captured once again. This time in a test unlike any other he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Author Note

Chapter Thirty

1.5K 40 1
By iiAstroPanda

Thomas smacked himself on the side of his head. "Get out of my head Wicked! I don't want to be a part of your stupid tests anymore! I don't care if I'm your final candidate, stop being shuck faces and let me go!"

Something buzzed in his head. A high picture ring screamed inside his head. Thomas groaned in pain. He fell backwards, collapsing on the bleachers.

Lydia screamed, trying to help him up. The ringing continued, blurring his senses. Everything seemed to warp and distort.

Voices faded in and out of his head. Whispers of familiar faces, Tommy? Newt was speaking one of those whispers.

His heart pounded in his ears, Thomas felt out of breath. The ringing worsened. Thomas couldn't take it anymore, his ears felt like they were going to burst.

Thomas tried to lift his arms, to open his mouth to scream but his body didn't respond.

Thomas fought his muscles to work, but they remained limp. His eyes fell closed.

Suddenly the ringing stopped.

Thomas felt his heart stop, as everything went numb and dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5K 25
⠀ 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒔¹ ╱ 迷路. she was fragile like a 𝒃𝒐𝒎𝒃. ━...
7.1K 166 26
❝I only speak when necessary.❞ ❝So when will it be necessary to talk to me?❞ - 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍 didn't ever believe he would have to tutor...
35.1K 976 17
They escaped the maze. They were safe. Or were they, really? The world was scorched, sand everywhere, buildings broken down, creatures hunting their...
6.9K 125 14
Y/N has always been a walking test tube for W.I.C.K.E.D. But once she is put in the maze she is free. Being in the maze by yourself well except for t...