𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

By SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... More

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
6 | don't fuck my ex
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
15 | fire with fire
16 | fickle minded heart
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
21 | tight little dress
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
24 | can i ask you a favor?
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
30 | venus flytrap
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
48 | delicate
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
61 | not going anywhere
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
65 | reenact
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
72 | change can be amazing
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
75 | the cabin
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
80 | bonded by trust
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later

9.9K 316 79
By SinCircus_

The door to Jungkook's apartment opens with a slight creak and he there he is wearing his usual devil may care smile, gray sweats and a white T-shirt. Before he manages to even ask how my day has been I lunge towards him, my hands snaking around his neck as I crash my lips against his. He doesn't seem to mind that I would rather use him for carnal pleasure at the moment as he kisses me hungrily in return. His hands roam on my waist and I walk him inside and kick the door closed. He smirks against my lips and instead of deepening the kiss he kisses my cheekbone and then my neck.

"It's good to see you too." He smiles and my hands tuck at the waistband of his sweats. My fingers come across the lining of his boxers and he hisses out a breath. My lips find his jawline and paint it with kisses all the way down to his neck and he grabs my hands.

"Did anyone follow you here?" He asks in a serious manner and I shake my head. Jungkook is a model and he's currently on a break from his job because he wants to focus on his mental health, so he decided to step away from the spotlight for the time being. He's used to having paparazzi tailing him but he tends to be more careful when he has a companion and I understand how infuriating it can be when someone invades your private space. Especially in his case, random people snap pictures of him for a living and the media can convert a simple incident into the most dramatic story.

And this is why ladies and gentlemen I don't want to become a public figure. Too much drama and false rumors spread around like wildfire. My life as a 'figure' alone has enough attention and I would give anything to get rid off it.

"Good,"

"Fuck me first. We'll talk later." I gasp and he looks at me with a bilwildered expression. I kiss him again, this time my tongue brushing against his. One hand is lost in his unruly dark brown hair and my other free hand works at his T-shirt. He finally lifts up the fabric, pulls it up and finally removes it-breaking the kiss then he throws it somewhere in the living room.

I giggle as we clumsily head towards the bedroom hands tangled in hair, lips meeting skin and tongue. I tumble down on the bed and pull Jungkook down with me. He drags my navy blue shirt over my head and I raise my hands as he pulls it off and then kick off my jeans and shoes. Left in just my bra and panties Jungkook begins kissing my shoulder. I gasp when his hands sneak behind my back and he unclasps my bra. His hands are hovering on the barrier of my underwear, his finger trailing the skin that meets the fabric and I groan in frustration.

Jungkook's lips graze my left breast and I swallow hardly. His mouth places open mouthed kisses all over the area his tongue purposely avoiding my nipple. I bite my lip and fist his hair.

"Kiss me." I say and his lips collide against mine for a hot moment. "Nuh uh, not my lips big boy." I breathe a laugh and gesture at my tits. Jungkook grins and obliges as he kisses my nipple in the most gentle manner. His other hand travels to my other breast, as he rolls the hardened bud between his thumb and forefinger causing me to let out a moan. The sensation feels so good and yet he's purposely neglecting my other nipple. I place my free hand under his chin and lift it up, holding him in place.

"Cut the teasing." I say sternly and he looks at me with glimmering chocolate brown eyes. "Suck it." I add and with that he gets back to work, his mouth attached to my nipple suckling and rolling the bud with his tongue like the good boy he is. When he finishes, he gives my other breast attention, his fingers lingering on my clothed entrance. He bites the skin on the swell of my breast and I let out a little shriek that causes him to chuckle and then he kisses the area between my tits going down towards my rib cage and my tummy. He runs his tongue over the word 'singularity' I have tattooed in script letters under my left breast. His hands cup my ass and lift me up a little before they slide under the lace of my panties gliding the fabric down. He stops just where my upper thigh is and plants kisses all over my abdomen.

"Jungkook-" I breathe and his mouth moves between my thighs. His hands separating my legs further and it's kind of uncomfortable to stay that way with the clingy fabric sticking onto my lower lips like my ex-ew why did I think of that piece of shit at a time like this?

He glides his lips across my clothed sex agonizingly slow and I groan in frustration. I buck my hips up and he closes his eyes, breathing in my scent. His thumbs slip under the fabric and he begins sliding my panties down my thighs. I lift each foot and he removes them, tossing them somewhere in the room.

"Touch me." With a naughty grin on his face he enters a finger in my folds and rubs me. He kisses me and then a second finger makes its way inside me. Jungkook just knows how to touch me and make me feel good. The pain suddenly goes away and I forget who I am. This useless twenty two year old who works multiple jobs to save for her brothers tuition, because there's no way in hell for me to enter university. I can't read a textbook without feeling nauseous-there's no way I would be able to survive in such an institution. The naive girl that put a man' needs above her own, always trying to make sure he's happy and content when I knew that he wasn't worth it.

Despicable.

Worthless.

Good for nothing.

Jungkook deepens the kiss and his fingers drill deeper inside me, leaving no place untouched while my hands fist his hair. He enters a third finger and I moan in his mouth, the sounds I make immediately get muffled from his own hot mouth against mine. His digits are coated in my liquid warmth, slippery wet sounds echoing in the dark room. Soon enough he finds my clit and just when he's about to touch it, he pulls out his digits and I groan. He's smiling mischievously, enjoying the little torment he just caused me but I'm not about to give up so easily. I want what I want and I will get it.

I grab both of his hands and gathering all of my strength I pin them down to the bed, catching him off guard. His chocolate brown eyes shine with amusement and slight worry. Jungkook isn't the submissive type of guy, but at times like this he surrenders. He knows I need it.

"I thought I told you to cut the teasing." I say, my voice hoarse.

Jungkook's Adam's apple bops up and down as he swallows in anticipation. I press my lips on his throat and kiss his neck while keeping his wrists pinned above his head. I smile at how he's panting under me. My teeth graze his skin playfully and automatically buckles his hips as I'm straddling him. With one hand tightened on his wrists, I use my free hand to undo the button of his jeans. I pull them down along with his boxer breifs and his enormous member springs out. I take my time to admire the view of a worn out Jungkook who is currently under my control. My eyes drink up the image of his bronze skin, pumped muscles, his fucking abs that any man would kill for and his massive dick. Now, that... any girl or guy would kill to have buried deep inside.

And Jungkook's dick is a masterpiece. I've seen it so many times before and it never disappoints-he never disappoints. His cock is long as hell and has just the right girth and it has this pink shade that reflects his excitement. Droplets of pre-cum crown the tip and veins stretch out all the way down to his balls. He's hairy down there but he takes care of himself and he looks beautiful nonetheless. His scent is intoxicating, it's like cedar wood mixed with cologne and sweat and it's all Jungkook.

"Mmm, I want you in my mouth." I say and he lets out a breath he seemed to be holding for a while. My lips linger on his abdomen and peck his hip bone. I run my tongue along his Adonis V and Jimin's face comes to mind. His handsome face and that pout his plump lips formed when I touched him earlier. I remember how his body reacted to my touch when I caressed his abdomen only an hour ago and now Jungkook's body jerks when I kiss his delicious abs. Jungkook isn't vocal during foreplay and that makes me wonder how Jimin would react if I touched him like this. His body literally spasmed when I touched his abdomen.

Shit, am I seriously thinking about Apartment Seven right now?

"N-Nox," Jungkook pants while resisting my grip on his wrists "please." He knows he's stronger than me and that he could break free any time he pleases, but he decides to play this game with me.

I grin. "Please what?" I purr lowering my face at his cock.

"I want to feel your pretty mouth on me Nox." He groans.

I poke out my tongue and begin licking from the base of his cock all the way to the tip and swipe the liquid off the surface only for him to produce even more. However, I don't take him in my mouth. Instead, I blow on the wet tip and he growls half aggressive half pleading. His dick only seems to grow bigger from the very act and I'm glad to see that my little torture is arousing him as much as it turns me on.

I nip on the skin that's very close to his balls and he groans. I grip both of his hands and put them at his sides while I abuse the spot under his balls. His pubic hair tickles my face as I take each one of his balls in my mouth. Pre-cum now is dripping from the tip and I blow on it once more savoring his needy groans and his resistment towards my grip.

"See how good teasing feels." I say and he screws his eyes shut. "You're so fucking close to the edge."

"Nox I'm not a sub." He says warningly.

"I know." I run my tongue on the tip licking up his arousal.

"Fuck-" he rasps.

"But I'm not submissive either." I say swallowing down the liquid.

His eyes flare up. "Suck my cock Nox."

"I do what I want when I want." I hiss and just like that the game is over and Jungkook breaks free from my grip. He's on his knees and we're forced to change our positions. Since he has the upper hand now he grips my hair and tilts my head up.

"You sure about that?" He smirks, his hand traveling down to my core. "You're dripping wet for me." He rubs my folds and extracts liquids before removing his fingers. "Open your mouth." He spreads my juices across my tits and he licks them clean while I suck on his fingers. The way he's looking at me causes this bubbly pressure in my stomach.

I need him.

"I want you inside me." I say and he grips my hair tighter.

"Suck my cock." He evades.

"I want you Jungkook. Now."

"I'm not asking twice." He says with authority. "I want to feel your mouth tighten around me."

"I don't care. I want you to cum inside me." I snap and his eyes darken.

"You're not gonna get what you want if you continue acting like a brat kitten." He says and with a slight movement he lowers my head down and I'm forced to bend down on the bed. "So just suck my cock so that we both get what we want."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 430 40
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 𝗜𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 🤍 Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
346K 16.9K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
2K 199 29
"I don't know that what is happening to me? I want to meet her again. I wish that I can be her friend atleast." Annyeonghaseyo...hello..!! I am an in...
7.1K 330 53
🎬 Best Friends to lover romances. 🎬 Morally gray characters. 🎬 Age gap. 🎬 Grumpy x sunshine. 🎬 Forbidden love. ________________________________...