The Shewolf Within Me | BxB

By AJPharaoh

Pyro is a werewolf with a dark secret, he was born as an female wolf side. A all white wolf which is a prize... More

The Shewolf Within Me
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-51-
-52-
-53-
-54-
-55-
-56-
-57-
-58-
-59-
-60-
-61-
-62-
-63-
-64-
-65-
-66-
-67-
-68-
-69-

-27-

29K 1.1K 100
By AJPharaoh

CHAPTER 27 | TRUTHS

Ylva's P.O.V.

Everyone slowly exits Pyro's room but me. I couldn't help but stand there and stare at him while he sleeps, unaware of what just happened. Part of me hopes that this won't be a regular thing. I was scared to leave him by his self, fear that another episode would happen if he were by himself.

I didn't want to lose my little brother.

"He's fine," the lady ensures me as she moves to stand next to me, "after all this, he will be sleeping for a while. Besides, I think you need to hear this along with the rest of your family."

I took one more look at him and exited his room, leaving his bedroom door cracked.

Once in the kitchen, everyone was silent. The only noise was from my father's footsteps as he paces back and forth.

"What is happening to our son," my father finally asked, continuing to pace around the kitchen, "will that happen again?"

"First off, I'm Aoki Lightwood," the woman stood against the wall as she introduces herself, "And no, it won't. His wolf was taking on an element. It is something every white wolf undergo once they have been blessed. But, somehow, he didn't take on an actual element."

"Is that bad?"

"Well, it is not good," she turns her attention to my mother, "Why would you perform on him?"

"He was having backlashes when he used his powers," my mother slowly went on to say, "I didn't want those backlashes to get any worse."

"Did you ever consider what it would do to him?" she asked but gave no time for anyone to answer, "what it would mean if he is blessed by the goddess' Divine Blessing?"

"I thought the Divine Blessing helps with controlling a white wolf's abilities," I look over at my mother then back at Aoki, "that is what the ritual is for, right?"

"There are two types of blessings that the Lupa Pawa can bestow onto a white wolf that perform that ritual," Aoki took turns looking at each of us as she spoke, "the first type of blessing does as you say, it helps a white wolf have better control of her abilities."

"And the other type of blessing?" my father curiously asked.

"The second blessing also helps with controlling their abilities," Aoki pause for a second before continuing, "this blessing prepares them mentally and physically for what is to happen next."

"Pyro's wolf may be in the running for becoming the next goddess," father went on to say as he points over to my mother, "she told us already."

"In the running?" Aoki let out a faint laugh, "What do you think happens when the current Lupa Pawa ascends to the higher plains?"

There was silence amongst us.

"Your son and his inner beast are becoming the new Lupa Pawa," Aoki went on to say, "the Divine Blessing is when the current goddess picks the white wolf to take her place as the goddess."

"But there only been three white wolves." my mother stated.

"Three, you say?" Aoki sounded amuse at my mother's statement, before turning to look at my mother, "There have been hundreds of white wolves since the creation of our pack. Some of them becoming Lupa Pawa. Our last leader, your ancestor, decided to hide the truth of how many white wolves walked this Earth."

"But why?"

"If a pack knew how many white wolves were in our pack at one time. They would raid our pack looking for them."

"But that didn't stop them, though."

"No, once word out got out that I been blessed by Lupa Pawa, our pack was headed for destruction," she said, as her eyes slowly turned back to blue. "I left to save my pack, having alphas hunting me to claim me as their own. Hundred years passed before our kind thought I was dead, and the legacy of the white wolf was over. "

"How old are you?" I asked her.

"I'm much older than I look. I have seen leaders of packs across the world rise and fall," she smiled and straightened herself before returning to the subject in hand, "but as for your child. The goddess knew what she was doing, unlocking whatever power he had in him."

"Why?"

"To create the next evolution in power," I could hear her voice trembling. I wondered if she was scared or cold. "A goddess that has full control over cosmic energy. Not only do I fear that she has done it, but she also has done it in mortal form. Lupa Pawa did what no other Goddess could do before her."

She looked around the room.

"Don't worry, he is fine," She said with a smile, "I'm telling you this because I want you all to be prepared for the road ahead, "He has to gain control of his powers, not only for his family's sake but for his. Plus, I will be keeping a close eye on him."

We were still silent, probably more in shock than anything. My little brother was becoming the next Lupa Pawa and a powerful new force when the goddess gave him her blessing. I was so glad that he wasn't here to hear all of this; he would probably have a fit beyond fits. His life seemed to be getting harder with each passing day.

"At the moment, he is slowly becoming the next Lupa Pawa," she continued. "So he still needs to learn about the gifts he was born with and understand what he will become."

Both my parents nodded in understanding. They knew it was going to be hard to tell him this and for him to cooperate. This was the last thing he wants to hear. Aoki crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. She had this stern questionable look as if she wanted to ask something but fighting whether to say it or not.

"Why did you choose this pack out of all the packs?" she finally asked.

"The protection it has," answered my father.

Aoki raised an eyebrow at the answer she got. She kept her hands cross, moving in front of my parents.

"You know Lupa Pawa has a lesser male counterpart, Palu. This pack is his legacy," She said, looking at both at my parents. "I don't know why you would bring him to this pack."

There was this silence of complete dread. I looked over at my father with his head in his hands in total despair.

Aoki took this moment to leave us in our thoughts.

"I'll see him soon," Aoki went on to say before making her way into the hallway, "I think you should fill him in on everything that happened."

Moments later, I heard the front door open then close.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

And like always...

Thank you for reading!

-AJ Pharaoh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 5.2K 111
When young wolf shifts for the first time, their whole life shifts with them. Suddenly they can't see the world just from their perspective. Every ye...
201K 6.4K 12
[BxB] ✔️ Before turning 18 years old, Alpha wolves will celebrate their "Lunar Week", a period of time in which they can enjoy life and go all out be...
44.1K 1.7K 53
(Description) In this world their are humans,then there are creatures not quite so human. What if you were born to be a werewolf. What if the world t...
1.3K 26 50
The Badger Series (Book 21) Can be a stand alone. Warning: BoyxBoy River Badger is a teenager, who wishes that he wasn't an Omega, which would allow...