MHA Character X Reader Onesho...

By the-writing-girl

A oneshot collection featuring all of the My Hero Academia guys we love, from students to teachers to heroes... More

Introduction
1: Eijirou Kirishima - Movie Night
2: Mirio Togata - A Passionate Relationship (Lemon)
3: Tamaki Amajiki - First Time (Lemon)
Quirks
4: Eijirou Kirishima - Sleepover (Lemon)
5: Shoto Todoroki - The Party
6: Mezo Shoji - Unveiled (Lemon)
7: Tamaki Amajiki - I Want You
8: Dabi - Family
9: Shoto Todoroki - The Eleventh of January
10: Shoto Todoroki - Happy Birthday Shoto (Lemon)
11: Katsuki Bakugou - Forced to be a Villain
12: Shoto Todoroki - Licence Exam
13: Dabi - Reunited
14: Kirishima X Reader X Bakugou (Lemon)
15: Mezo Shoji - The Box of Chocolates
16: Eijirou Kirishima - The Twelfth of February
17: Katsuki Bakugou - Toys (Lemon)
18: Shota Aizawa - The Ruggedly Handsome Boy (Lemon)
19: Dabi - The New Girl (Lemon)
20: Shoto Todoroki - Valentines Day (Lemon)
21: Tamaki Amajiki - The Card
22: Tamaki Amajiki - The Fourth March
23: Izuku Midoriya - A White Day Disaster?
24: Katsuki Bakugou - The Pressures of White Day (Lime)
25: Denki Kaminari - The White Day Plan
26: Mirio Togata - His Hero
27: Denki Kaminari - Friends With Benefits (Lemon)
28: Tamaki Amajiki - Girl at the Agency Party
30: Eijirou Kirishima - Her Old Crush
31: Katsuki Bakugou - Treat You Better
32: Shota Aizawa - The Villain Part One (Lemon)
33: Shota Aizawa - The Villain Part Two (Lemon)
34: Katsuki Bakugou - The Overheard Conversation
35: Denki Kaminari - The Happiest Birthday
36: Tamaki Amajiki - Mirio's Friend
37: Tenya Iida - True Feelings
38: Dabi - Behind the Bar (Lemon)
39: Tenya Iida - The Prince (Lemon)
40: Mezo Shoji - The Perfect Night (Lemon)
41: Shota Aizawa - Old School Friends Part One
42: Shota Aizawa - Old School Friends Part Two (Lemon)
43: Denki Kaminari - His Nightmare
44: Shota Aizawa - You're All I Want
45: Eijirou Kirishima - His Intern Part One
46: Eijirou Kirishima - His Intern Part Two (Lemon)
47: Rody Soul - The Flight Instructor
48: Mirio Togata - Save Us, Lemillion Part One
49: Mirio Togata - Save Us, Lemillion Part Two
50: Izuku Midoriya - Saviour
The End
Other Books

29: Katsuki Bakugou - What He Wants

14.7K 254 142
By the-writing-girl

This is a (very) belated birthday special with Lord Explosion Murder! 

Quirk: Plant Growth

 "Honey do you really have to spend all of that money on his birthday present?" My mum huffed. "I know you like him but that's a lot of money!" On my laptop screen was the watch company Rolex's website. Just under a couple of months ago I overheard Bakugou say to Kirishima that he was interested in one, so since then I had been picking up extra shifts at the restaurant I work at in order to have enough money to pay for one.

"I know it's a lot... but he said he wanted one..." I mumbled.

"Yes honey but he's not even your boyfriend. I think you should just tone it down a little bit," she said. "Curry for tea tonight," she added whilst walking out of my room and I nodded. It was true, Bakugou and I weren't dating but oh how I wished we where. I had liked him for the longest time now but being the timid girl I was, I had absolutely no idea how to tell him. Tsuyu repeatedly told me that I needed to tell him but the thought of him just laughing in my face and (literally) pushing me out of his way made my heart hurt and my body run with nerves. After all I wasn't even sure he knew I existed, being one of the ones he calls 'extras'.

After a while of debating I did decide to get him that expensive watch, hoping that this would get him to start noticing me. As well as my mother, Tsuyu thought I was crazy for spending that much on his birthday present but perhaps it would tell him how much I did care for him instead of me having to voice it myself. On the Saturday before his birthday, Tsuyu and I went shopping mainly so I could get him a card and some wrapping paper. All throughout the day she was on at me to confess to him, unable to put it to rest, and every time she said it I huffed. After a full day of shopping we finally got back to mine to relax and have our girly sleepover.

"(y/n), you need to confess," Tsu said simply whilst we were eating takeaway pizza in my room.

"I don't know Tsu, he'll just laugh at me, he's not the relationship kind of person is he," I said quietly. "Won't he just laugh in my face?"

"I don't think he will, not about something like that," she said.

"I don't think he even knows who I am," I admitted, sighing as I wrapped up his present.

"Oh c'mon he just calls people 'extras' because he wants to sound cool. Honestly, sometimes I wonder why you like him, ribbit," Tsu said and I blushed.

"Well, he's driven, very motivated and will do anything to reach his goal. I admire that, I wish I could be like that. He's passionate, clever, g-good-looking," I mumbled under my breath and blushed even more.

"You really do like him don't you," Tsu teased and I hid my head in my hands. "Maybe if you don't want to confess to him face to face you could do it in his birthday card?" She suggested.

"I-I don't know..." I admitted, staring down at the card that simply had a picture of a few party poppers and the words 'happy birthday'.

"Actually I think that's a really good idea. C'mon, I'll help you plan what to write, ribbit," she said with a reassuring smile. After a little more convincing I finally caved, admitting to her that I still wasn't sure whether I'd actually give him the card. Many drafts later we finally settled on a confession:

Dear Bakugou,

I first wanted to say happy birthday and I hope you like your present. I remember you saying a while ago that you were interested in having one, so I thought I would get one for you. On a different and more serious note, there's something I need to tell you. The reason I bought you a gift such as the one I did was because I like you, as more than a friend. I understand that you may not return these feelings and that you probably don't, that's why I confessed in your birthday card. I couldn't face telling you face to face, after all, I'm not even sure you see me as a friend.

I know we're quite opposite from each other, I'm no where near as outgoing, confident and powerful as you are but they're things I admire so much about you. I wish I could be more like you, and to be honest I wish it could be you by my side making me that way. I know you won't reciprocate my feelings, but I just had to tell you. I'd also greatly appreciate it if you told no one of the fact I just confessed my feelings for you, it took me a great deal of confidence to finally admit it to you.

I hope you like your gift, (y/n) x

"Perfect," Tsuyu said, reading over the confession. I gulped as I read through it again and again, my heart pounding at the thought of him maybe returning my feelings. Doubt was filling my body however, knowing someone as good and amazing as him wouldn't pick someone as average as me.

- Timeskip - - Bakugou's Birthday -

The day of my crushes birthday arrived, and before first period started many people wished him a happy birthday to which he simply replied with "Tch, whatever extras."

A small number of people had bought him a gift, including the Bakusquad as well as Midoriya, Iida and Ochaco which surprised me a little. Tsuyu tried to get me to give him his present but I definitely didn't want to do it in a public space such as the classroom. It sat in my bag, staring up at me almost taunting me and filling me with doubts. If I was going to give it to him, I had to do it in private where there was less of a chance of me being so embarrassed and humiliated. I caught his eye as I sat at my desk, avoiding him, and immediately I stiffened up and looked away, seeing him out the corner of my eyes walk up to Kirishima.

Throughout the entirety of the day I avoided the birthday boy, too timid to even approach him, although as we only spoke on occasion I don't think he noticed me acting a little odd. I was attempting to build up the courage it took for me to even give him his present later that evening but the more I thought about it, the more I grew nervous. I couldn't keep my eyes off of him during training, and he noticed my stare a few times as he glanced over to me, causing me to look away sharply and my cheeks to heat up dramatically.

The end of school came sooner then expected, and whilst back in the my dorm I stared at the present and card that sat on my desk. I had to do this, he surely wouldn't tell anyone about my feelings would he? But then again, wouldn't he just laugh in my face and tear up the card?

I shook my head, pulling together every little bit of confidence I had and grabbed the present and card, leaving my room and heading to his. It was fairly late in the evening so there was no one in the common room, and as I approached his room I just hoped he was still awake. If I awoke him I was more then certain he'd be even more aggravated. Standing outside his dorm room I breathed in deeply before gently knocking. I breathed in, the confidence I had before slowly slipping away, Before he could answer I quickly walked down the hall, hoping to get away before he answered. I was too late however, as I heard his door open.

"(y/n)? What do you want?" He asked, staring at me confused. I turned back to him and blushed, seeing his exposed biceps as he was wearing a black tank top.

"U-um, I wanted to give you your birthday present," I mumbled, walking back over to him carefully. He opened the door wider, gesturing me to come inside which surprised me but I nervously did. He shut the door behind me and turned to me with furrowed eyebrows, taking the gift from my hand before I'd extended my hand to his. He chucked the card on his desk carelessly and I stared at it, my heart thumping wildly but he was apparently more interested in the present.

"Why'd you get me a gift?" He asked plainly.

"I-It's your birthday..." I mumbled, nervously tangling my fingers together.

"Tch, I know that, idiot," he scoffed and I grimaced, immediately regretting this whole thing. Without another word he teared the wrapping paper off and looked at the white box that had the famous Rolex crown on it. His eyes widened as he carefully lifted the lid from the box, seeing the expensive silver watch inside.

"(y-y/n)..." he simply said, astounded. "Why?" He demanded.

"Well, I remember you saying you wanted one a couple of months ago," I said quietly, shrugging my shoulders and looking anywhere but at him.

"This is way to expensive though, why the hell would you buy me something like this?" He asked sternly.

"D-do you not like it?" I asked timidly.

"Of course I like it but this is insane, this must've been over thirteen thousand yen!" He shouted intimidatingly making me flinch a little.

"Y-yeah but I picked up a few extra shifts at the restaurant I work at... I-I knew you wanted one after all..." I mumbled. "L-look, I-I hope you like it, I-I have to go," I added, walking straight past him and out of his room, breathing a sigh of relief. As I walked towards the lifts I remembered that I had left the confession filled card in his room. Immediately I freaked out, turning and almost running back to his room to retrieve it. Before I arrived however, I wondered if I should just leave it, trusting him that he wouldn't tell anyone. I walked back towards the lifts before thinking that perhaps he would just laugh and tell the whole class, embarrassing me so I decided to run back to his room to get it before he could open it. Again however I stopped, thinking that perhaps seeing as I got him such an expensive birthday present he wouldn't tell anyone, appreciating the fact I wouldn't want anyone to know.

After running back and forth a few times, debating whether to retrieve the confession or not, I realised that by now it was probably too late and that he'd probably already read it. I sulked back to the lifts and went down to the empty common room, my room being down the corridor from it. I brushed my hand through my hair, paranoid tears coming to my eyes as I tried to steady my breathing. Behind me I suddenly heard the lift doors open so I turned quickly and froze when I saw Bakugou walk out, clutching the card and wearing the watch.

"(y/n)... you like me?" He asked in an unusually quiet voice. I remained frozen as he walked up to me. "In this card... you said you liked me... romantically," he stated, showing my confession to me. I stared down at the ground, unable to look at him.

"Y-yes I do," I whispered, barely audible but he heard.

"Why?" He seemed so shocked at the news. "Why would you like me?"

"I-I... well, you see, I think you're... um... w-well..." I couldn't form a single sentence.

"Is that why you bought me this watch?" He still sounded astounded, as though unable to comprehend what was happening.

"Y-yeah... listen, I-I know you don't like me b-back, I-I mean I'm nothing in comparison to you, y-you deserve someone as a-amazing as you are a-and I'm just not that person... I-I'm sorry, I should've never even written that- mmph!" My heart stopped as he suddenly grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me towards him, slamming his lips onto mine. He kissed me passionately before pulling back and staring into my (e/c) eyes with his red ones.

"You're such a dumbass, you know that, right? And admitting your feelings in such a cheesy way like this..." he held up the card making me blush. "But... I wanna be your boyfriend."

"What?" I squeaked, unable to comprehend what he was saying.

"I wanna be your boyfriend dumbass," he repeated, almost glaring at me.

"I-I... really?" I asked.

"Of course dumbass, you're- well, you're- um..."

"Wow, Katsuki Bakugou is lost for words," I breathed out loud.

"Shut up! And if anyone asks, I asked you out, got it?" He huffed, before grabbing me and pulling me into his body. "And don't ever say again that you're not amazing, got it?"

"Okay," I mumbled simply into his chest, clutching onto his top. I could hear his heart beating slightly faster then one usually would. "Thank you Bakugou."

"Pfft, whatever, and... you can call me Katsuki," he whispered that last part before pulling me by my hand back to the lifts.

"Where are we going?" I asked, skipping alongside him.

"My room, I wanna spend the night with my girlfriend," he said simply.

"W-what?" I squeaked, nerves circling through my body at record speeds.

"Not like that! I just wanna be with you... got a problem with that?" He demanded, trying to be intimidating but I could tell he was slightly nervous.

"No, of course not," I smiled, holding onto his hand softly. We spent the night laid down on his bed, my head against his chest as he held his arm around my shoulders, running his hand through my hair. I couldn't believe that he reciprocated the feelings I had for him, and being in his protective arms like this felt amazing. I glanced up at him quickly to see him with his eyes closed, a slight smile playing at his lips. I couldn't help but blush at my boyfriends handsomeness as he breathed slowly, unsure whether he was asleep or not. Keeping my head rested on his chest, it acting like a pillow, I too slowly began to fall asleep, his warmth keeping me comforted.

- Timeskip - - The Next Day -

Everyone was chilling in the classroom, waiting for Mr Aizawa to enter. Katsuki was talking to Kirishima and not too far away I sat, telling Tsuyu about the night previous. "Wow, so are you a couple now?" She asked.

"Yeah, I think so... last night was amazing but this morning he hasn't really acted that boyfriend-like," I said nervously.

"Well you know Bakugou, his pride and everything speaks loudly when he's around a big group of people," Tsuyu shrugged.

"Hey (y/n)! Hey Tsu!" Ochaco called as she and Midoriya walked into the class and approached.

"Hey, how you doing guys?" I asked.

"I'm good thanks, oh, I got that new edition of that magazine 'Heroes Today'! Fancy having a look through it at lunch?" Midoriya asked me, pulling it out of his pocket and showing me.

"DEKU! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!" Katsuki's voice suddenly rang throughout the classroom.

"K-Kacchan! G-good morning!" Midoriya whimpered.

"QUIT FLIRTING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND RIGHT NOW!" Katsuki shouted, catching everyone in the class's attention whilst making my cheeks flush bright red. He stormed over, standing in between his childhood rival and myself.

"HUH?"

"Girlfriend?"

"Bakugou and (y/n)?"

"Wow they're like total opposites!"

"G-girlfriend?" Midoriya squeaked as Katsuki glared down at him with gritted teeth.

"K-Katsuki it's okay, he was just showing me a magazine," I whispered to my new boyfriend, standing up and placing a hand on his chest, hoping to calm him down. His eyes softened a little bit as he shifted his gaze to me.

"Fine, just don't make a habit of showing her stuff, got it?" Katsuki growled and Midoriya nodded his head frantically. Immediately after Katsuki had stopped yelling however, we were both pounced on by most of the class, in particular Mina and Kaminari, them asking questions of how we got together and Katsuki repeatedly shouting that it was none of their business. Out the corner of my eye I did however spot Tsuyu and Kirishima watching on, both of them smiling before they fist-bumped each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8.8K 32
Leroy Adkins is an underperformer. He barely graduated. He barely got a job, and he hardly socializes in his day-to-day life. Zachary Turner has bee...
118K 1.6K 43
A collection of BNHA Oneshots. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Disclaimer: I do not own the MHA characters, they belong to their rightfu...
592K 7.9K 55
A My Hero Academia oneshot collection with everyone's favourite icy-hot guy, Shoto Todoroki! Because lets be honest, you can never have too much Todo...
178K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...