Sunflower (Embry Call)

Galing kay laesr918

Emilia Cullen. Embry Call. Human. Shapeshifter. Sarcastic. Jokester. Soul Mates. "It's none of your business... Higit pa

Introductions
Prologue
Part 1: New Moon
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part 2: Eclipse
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Part 3: Breaking Dawn Part 1
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Part 4: Breaking Dawn Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Part 5: The End
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45: Epilogue
Author's Note
Author's Note
Sunflower Extra: Second Meeting
Extra: Edward and Emilia
Sunflower Sequel

Chapter 8

23.5K 467 20
Galing kay laesr918

"I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end."

"Do you have to go?" Emilia asked Embry as he stood, ready to go patrol.

After Emilia had relayed the details of Alice's vision to the pack, Sam decided that they too would be there, waiting for Victoria to show up.

Embry at first wanted Emilia to leave with Bella and Edward, wanting her far and safe. After continuous reassurance from Emilia that she would be okay, Embry relented with the condition that she wouldn't be there.

She became annoyed at first but accepted his request. Although, she was a bit upset with him for making her stay put, though.

"Babe, we've been over this."

Emilia sighed, standing as well. "What if you get hurt?"

Embry chuckled. "I won't. I promise."

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise."

"Besides, you can work on your Valdictorian speech." Embry reminded his imprint, making her sigh.

While everyone thought that Jessica Stanley would be Valedictorian, the school had chosen Emilia as she had the highest GPA. She was also captain of the cheerleading team, member of the debate team, and had gotten a perfect score on her SATs. Overall, she was an exemplary student.

"It's almost done, just needs a few tweaks here and there."

"Embry, let's go!" Sam shouted, making Embry kiss his imprint.

"Get some sleep alright? I'll be back before you know it."

The atmosphere at Emily's was tense as Emily showed Emilia to the guest room. Her family wanted her to stay in La Push because it was much safer than her being alone.

Kim, Jared's imprint, decided to stay at her own home because she knew Jared would go there as soon as the run was over. So, it was only Emily and Emilia, nervously working around the house.

Emilia finished her speech and set it aside, helping Emily make a batch of cupcakes for the pack. They made four dozen cupcakes from scratch and made their own icing, yet time seemed to be going slowly.

"What time did Alice say Victoria would show up was again?" Emily asked, glancing at the clock for the third time in one minute.

"10" Emilia replied, fidgeting in her seat as the two tried to watch Titanic.

"It's almost midnight." Emily frowned.

Emilia turned down the volume. "Emily, we both know we can't focus on the movie. You don't mind me going to bed, do you?"

Emily shrugged. "You're stressed. Go get some rest. Embry will be back soon."

"I hope he is." She muttered before heading up and changing, sliding under the blanket.

Emilia tossed and turned for what felt like hours but were only a few minutes. She sighed, staring up at the ceiling. How could she sleep without Embry's warmth? Without knowing he was okay?

She sighed and turned again, trying to get comfortable. Counting to 60, she slowly fell asleep.

...

"Lia, get up." Embry gently shook his imprint awake.

"What? What happened?"

Emilia noticed how tense Embry was and how his face seemed stressed. In the room also was Paul, repacking her overnight bag.

Jared entered the room with Emily and Sam behind him. "The rest of the house is clear. Whoever was here came straight to where Emma was."

Embry nodded as Emilia's eyes widened. She was suddenly wide awake. "Excuse me? What's going on?"

"There was a bloodsucker in your room. The redhead was distracting both the Cullens and us to get us to let our guard down."

He picked his imprint up, her grip tightening around his neck. "What does this mean?"

"It means that she is after you, I guess."

"Where are we going?"

"My house. You're safer there."

"And Emily?" Emilia's eyes flickered to the older woman wrapped in Sam's arms. She didn't look frightened.

"Staying here. The vampire didn't come near me."

Emilia nodded as Paul gave Embry her bag. "Sam, can we go?" He asked.

Sam nodded. "Quickly and take Paul with you!"

The three left the house, Embry and Paul running somewhere unfamiliar. Emilia realized then that she and Embry had been together for months, yet she never met his mother or had gone to his house. She knew why, but it was still strange.

"I can walk, you know." She muttered, suddenly annoyed at Embry.

He glanced down at her, concern filling his eyes. "It's easier to mask your scent this way."

They approached a small house, smaller than Billy's. Paul looked back and whispered something to Embry who nodded. With that, he left.

Embry finally put Emilia down, grabbing her hand. She pulled it away, Embry's face flashing with hurt.

He cleared his throat. "My, uh, mom is probably asleep so we have to be quiet or I'll never hear the end of it."

Emilia nodded stiffly, following Embry inside his home and into a surprisingly somewhat neat room. Once she was comfy, Embry slid beside her, trying to cuddle. Emilia pushed him away making Embry frown.

"Okay, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been pushing me away since we started walking here. Why?"

"I haven't."

"Yes, you have. Are you gonna tell me why?"

Emilia rolled her eyes. "Embry, how long have we been together?"

"Six months."

"And I've introduced you to family, right?"

"Right, but what does thi-ohh" Embry realized what was bothering his girl.

"Lia, you do realize that I've told my mom about you, right?"

"No." She admitted bashfully.

Embry chuckled. "Babe, I've been wanting to introduce you but Mom has been working overtime. I'm not hiding you."

Emilia smiled, pressing her lips to Embry. "Sorry I assumed things."

"It's alright, you've had a long night."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

69.1K 1.2K 24
We've all read the story of Bella Swan, but what we haven't read is the story of Elliana Swan. To be more specific, the story of Elliana Swan and Emb...
502K 11.4K 46
BECAUSE โ” โBecause nobody's ever loved anybody as much as I love you.โž Based on Twilight Saga Jacob Black ร— Fem OC ยฉ 2019 Wattpad @RavenDiaries
249K 7.7K 26
โ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ? โž โ€• ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก . . . ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๏ฟฝ...
644K 12.5K 29
โyou're fire, and she's the kind of storm that puts them out.โž ||UNDER EDITING||