Chapter 44

"Til death do us part"

The morning was chaotic to say the least

The Call home was filled with people, women to be exact. It was the much awaited day, a day expected since Kai's birth a little over a year ago. It was the day of Emilia and Embry's wedding.

Emilia sat in a chair in her and Embry's bedroom, fiddling with her fingers as Emily did her makeup. Kim stood behind her, doing her hair. Alice shouted directions around the house as Rosalie, Leah, and Bella got ready, Sue and Esme watching with amused eyes. Rachel and Rebecca watched, not having active roles in the wedding as they didn't know the bride as well but still helping out. Renesmee and Claire sat in the back, both getting dressed as well.

Leah was maid of Honor, the rest except for Sue and Esme were bridesmaids. Claire and Ness were flower girls and Kai was ring bearer. Kai was with his father and the groomsmen, at Sam and Emily's. Jake was best man, Jared, Sam, Paul, Quil, and Seth were groomsmen.

"I can't believe you are finally marrying Embry." Bella admitted, Emilia sighing.

"Me either. It feels like just yesterday Kai was born."

"It feels like just yesterday you introduced him to us." Rosalie countered, the group laughing.

"But it's happening in less than an hour, people, and the bride is not ready yet! Even Carlisle is ready!"

"Carlisle is walking me down the aisle, I'd be concerned if he wasn't ready." Emilia retorted, Alice shaking her head.

"Her hair and makeup is done, she just has to get dressed." Emily told Alice, Alice motioning for Emilia to go get dressed. Kim got the dress, everyone participating in getting it out and Emilia in it.

The dress was intricate, a mermaid style off the shoulder dress with a tulle train that stretched behind her.