Chapter 26

"Love, it never dies. It never goes away, it never fades, so long as you hang on to it. Love can make you immortal"

Emilia watched from the chair Jacob had placed her in as Rosalie and Alice helped Bella stand up

"Hey. You two okay?"

Jacob smiled. "It's not as if we're the ones carrying a demon baby."

Bella smiled back at him. "Bella, this is a pretty big decision. Why don't you tell Emma and Jake what you've decided?" Rosalie said.

"What? What now?" Jacob asked frantically and Emilia groaned. "More decisions?"

Edward laughed and Emma read his thoughts, realizing that the decision were baby names. "Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names."

"She hates them" Bella elaborated.

"Well, I'm on your side no matter what you pick."

"Unless they're horrible." Emma piped up.

"They're not that bad. If it's a boy EJ. Edward Jacob." Both Edward and Jacob smiled slightly.

"Not the worst, not the best." Emilia shrugged.

"Okay, fine. That one isn't awful. Tell them the girl's name." Rosalie rolled her eyes.

"I was playing around with our mom's names. Renee and Esme. And I was thinking Renesmee."

Jacob stood astounded as Emilia sat up. "You know, I kind of like it. It's unique and it's pretty."

"Ren- renesmee?" Jacob stuttered at Edward laughed.

"Too weird?"

"Um-"

"-No it's not too weird. It's beautiful. I like Renesmee, it's unique. It certainly fits the situation." Edward stated, making Bella smile.

Rosalie handed Bella her cup, rolling her eyes as Bella said "he likes it."

Bella dropped the cup and leaned down to pick it up, her spine breaking. She screamed and Emilia jumped up, everyone running towards her.

Edward carried her to Carlisle's office. Emilia stayed out of the room, instead choosing to call Carlisle.

Bella was moaning as Edward shouted commands. Rosalie handed him the morphine as Emilia ran inside.