Chapter 45: Epilogue

"End. Fin. Ende. Fim. Final"

Embry and Emilia had an epic love story

Embry and Emilia had an epic love story. They were born on opposite sides, one a wolf, the other raised by vampires. Yet, they were soulmates.

They met, fell in love, were pulled apart and reunited, only to join a battle. Then they split again, only to come back stronger than ever. They belonged together, their live was written in the stars.

17 years later, they continued on with life, even when some of the Cullen's left town.

Emilia and Embry had two more kids after Kai, one only a year after their wedding. Kian Matthew Call. Their second child, the first in their marriage. Then came their daughter, Karina Geanny Call. The apple of Embry's eyes and Seth's imprint.

Kai had shifted, joining Jake's pack. Kian was close to shifting but still had some time. Sam had stopped phasing long ago, as he had three girls with Emily. He wanted a normal life and as Jake was alpha, he could have it. Embry had stopped shifting as Emilia had chosen to age again. The rest of the original pack had also stopped shifting, everyone except for Jake and Seth settling down.

Carlisle and Esme left town along with Rose and Emmett, all four searching for a new start elsewhere. It was hard but essential for their safety.

"Mom!" Kian and Karina yelled, Emilia sighing as she stood from her seat on the edge of the bed. She set down the photo album she had been holding on her lap, rushing downstairs where Kian and Karina glared at each other.

"What happened now?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Karina stole my hoodie."

"I did not!"

Kian scoffed. "Then where is it?"

"I don't know, your messy ass probably lost it."

"Karina, language!" Emilia turned to her son after chastising her daughter.

"Where have you looked for the hoodie?"

"My room, the laundry room, Kai's room, basically everywhere."

"Karina, do you have it?"

"No! Mom, I swear I didn't steal it."

"Then you won't mind Kian checking your room." Emilia raised an eyebrow at her daughter, Karina freezing.

"I don't have it."

"Then let me check your room."

Karina groaned, running upstairs and heading back down with a hoodie draped over her arm.

"I'm sorry, Kian."

Kian rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Don't steal my stuff!" The boy ran up, Emilia sighing again.

"You two will be the death of me."

"Sorry, Mom. By the way, can I go see Seth? He just got a dog and-"

"-you know I don't mind. Your dad on the other hand..."

"Your dad what?" Embry came in with the Kai, the two laughing. Kai was, as usual, shirtless, his tattoo on full display.

"Won't let Karina go meet Seth's new dog."

Embry stiffened, rolling his eyes as he crossed to Emilia. He kissed her cheek before looking at Karina.

"You can go if you take Kian."

Karina shouted in protest. "Dad! No! Come on, please."

"Embry. She's his imprint. Remember when we were forced apart."

Embry sighed at his wife's words, looking back to his daughter. "Fine. But he has to drop you off before 6."

Karina squealed, hugging her father. "Thanks, Daddy! I love you."

"Yeah, yeah."

"I'll take you to Seth's." Kai offered, Karina nodding. Kai and Karina were extremely close.

"Thanks big bro. Let's go." Kai kissed his mother's cheek before leaving again, this time with Karina.

"When did we get so old?" Embry wondered, Emilia leaning into his arms.

"When Karina became old enough to crush on Seth."

The couple smiled at each other, kissing. "We're lucky, aren't we, Lia?"

"That we are, Em."

"But there is another thing I know, Emilia Call." Emilia laughed, stepping closer to Embry.

"And what would that be, Embry Call?"

"You're my Sunflower."