Crazy In Love

By RhysiaQ

Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika! More

Chapter 1:The Meet
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapger 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: You can't heal what you never reveal.
Chapter 9: You can't heal what you never reveal pt 2.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Bday
Chapter 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 22
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chpater 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 36

1.9K 118 67
By RhysiaQ

Onika's POV.

"Weed won't fix all your problems, Onika" my cousin says sitting down next to me.

I ignored him inhaling the smoke watching nothing in particular.

"This is your 10th blunt for the hour" He says taking the blunt away from me.

I was about to knock him the fuck out but went against it and just vibe out.

He was just fucking up my high.

"Go home to your kids mane" he says.

I chuckle "You think I rather be here than with my kids? Nah, I rather be with my kids, but Bey decided that she would have them Monday to Friday and I'll have them Friday to Sunday"

"You regret it right?" Wayne asks sitting down next to me.

"Regret what?"

"Cheating on her. You look miserable. You don't look like yourself, cuz"

"That's because I am miserable! I'm tired of chasing her ass. I really was trying to do right by her this time around but I'm done man. All I need is my kids and I'll be okay" I shrug

"You can't blame her, Nic. You should've did right by her the first time around"

I roll my eyes not wanting to hear this shit for the hundredth time.

"Aight. I hear you, Wayne. I'm about to head out tho. Stay safe, cuz" I daps him up before leaving the studio.

I pull out my phone dialing the number that I know would help me numb this pain.

"You got some buzz on you?" I ask through the phone.

"You know I always do, B. Fuck is you asking me?"

I roll my eyes hearing Meek's fake New York accent.

"Shut the fuck up. Where you at?" I ask

"I'll send you the addy Nic"

I smile hearing those words. I was about to get fucked up tonight.

.........
"Damn, moe. This club packing tonight" I shout over the music.

"It's lit!" Meek scream, slapping the stripper that was giving him a lap dance on her ass.

I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder, I look up seeing a red bone, big booty, small waist and hair that touched her ass, shorty was fine no doubt about it.

"Do you want a dance?" She asks with lust in her eyes.

I shook my head declining the offer "Nah. I'm good" I say.

What the fuck? I don't ever turn down bad bitches, but it just didn't felt right.

I can see the rejection on her face "Oh, well, okay" she said in a low tone then turn to walk away.

"Fuck is up with you? You just turned down that fine ass bitch, for what?" Meek ask the question that I was asking myself.

I shrug not knowing the answer myself.

"You need to loosen up. Damn, I thought you came here to have a good time?"

"I smoked 3 blunts but I still don't feel loose" I say.

"Here" He says handing me what seems to be a tablet.

"What's that?" I ask with an raise eyebrow.

"Xanax. Take it, you'll feel like you're flying. Weed ain't enough anymore" He says.

I scrunch my face up "Nigga, I don't pop no fucking pills" I never took a pill in my life, I see what it be doing to these niggas.

"You wanna feel numb right? This won't even let you remember that you have problems" He was persuading me at this point.

I contemplated whether or not I should take it.

"Your brother is dead, your two best friends are too, and you are the reason why one of them is dead. Your girl left you and don't want anything to do with you. All you do is make mistakes after mistakes and let everyone down even when you're trying to do good, you'll never be good enough, can't you see? You best pop that shit" The voice in my head said.

I'm stronger than this. I've been fighting my thoughts since I was 13, I can't let it get to me now.

"It's over Onika. You've lost. Your kids will see how much of a disappointment you are and would end up resenting you just like you did with your dad, you're just like him" The voice said again.

I close my eyes shaking my head.

I look in Meek's hand and took the pill away from him.

"Yeaaa! That's what I'm talking about!" Meek shouted and before I knew it, everything that was bothering me didn't even wander my brain anymore.

"Yo! Shorty! Come here!" I shouted at the girl I rejected earlier, "And bring them bottles with you too!"

........
Beyoncé's Pov.

I roll my eyes waiting for Onika's ass to show up, she knows she's supposed to pick the twins up.

"Your mama always seems to make mommy mad" I say to Sayintè who was just staring at me blankly.

I look at Blue who was sleeping like a lamb.

I waited an hour and a half and Nicki didn't show.

I shook my head dialing her number for the 50th time.

"Don't even bother showing up! I swear I hate your ass, Nicki!" I scream leaving the voicemail then throwing my phone far away from me in frustration.

It wasn't like Nicki to neglect her responsibilities, I try not thinking the worst.

Blue and Sayintè both was now fast asleep. I cooed watching my babies snore lightly..

I heard the front door open and I knew it was Onika's bitch ass.

"You ain't hear me honking from outside?"  Nicki came in being all loud.

"Shit, my bad" She says realizing the twins are sleeping.

I shook my head getting up to face her. " Why are you so late, Onika?" I ask "And why the hell do you smell like you sprayed weed perfume on you?" I roll my eyes. She knows better than to come for the twins smelling weeded, I don't want my babies to smell that shit.

"They make those?" Her eyes were low and red, I knew she was high as a kite.

"I'm not doing this with you today." I shook my head turning around until she grab my hand and spin me back around to face her.

"Are they ready?"

"Duh. They've been ready for hours!"

She smack her lips moving past me.

"Uh-uh, you not picking them up smelling like weed" I say folding my arms.

"Chill out, ma" She ignored me and continue going towards the twins.

"I'm serious. I don't have a problem with you smoking but you know how I feel about Blue and Sayintè smelling it. You knew you was picking them up, why would you come over here smelling like it?"

"My bad. I honestly thought the wind would've blew away the scent by now"

"So stupid" I mumble walking past her.

"You too" her childish ass replied.

"So fucking dumb"

"You dumb too Beyoncé"

"K."

"K."

I roll my eyes getting tired of her present "You should get going. Oh yea, Blue hands are getting sticky so she's pulling stuffs down, keep an eye on her" I inform her.

"Ok, Cool. Anything else?"

I nod my head "As you know, the twins will be turning 1 next week Saturday and I plan on keeping a spongebob theme party"

She nodded "Okay" she says.

I walk over to the sleeping twins and give the both of them a kiss on their lips "I love you guys. Onika take care of my babies" I pointed a finger at her to let her know I was serious.

........
"Aye! Girl! Get out!"  I don't even remember her name.

"What? why?" I roll my eyes. Why do hoes always gotta ask the most questions?

"I know you see my kids in my arms. Now, I'm not gon tell you again" I need to stop picking these type of girls to sleep with.

"I'm good with kids" She got up from my bed and started walking towards us, I scrunch my face up "Girl, if you don't take your ass on" I made sure she didn't lay a finger on Blue nor Sayintè.

"Whatever! Fuck you!" Her mad ass said picking her clothes up from the ground.

"Already did. Bye" I let her out and she stuck her middle finger up at me, I chuckle blowing her a kiss.

I sighed closing the door.

...........
"Where the bitches at?" Drake followed by meek shouted coming in my crib with bottles in their hands.

I look over at Blue sitting up watching Tv and shook my head.

"Are you guys dumb?" I asks.

"Shit. Maybe" Drake mumble. He look behind of me and saw Blue and made an 'o' shape with his mouth. "My bad, I didn't see princess there"

"You called us, I thought you wanted to turn up" Meek says carrying the bottles the kitchen.

"No. I just called y'all up to chill cause I know you fools wasn't doing anything but macking and drinking" I chuckle knowing I was right.

"You're absolutely right. Where's Sayintè?" Drake asks picking up Blue.

"Sleeping in the room" He hum bouncing Blue on his leg.

"You coming to the club tonight?" Meek asks pulling out a blunt.

I watch him like he's crazy "I know you ain't this dumb. Nigga, don't burn no shit in here"

He shook his head and took out a pill instead "Want one?" He smirks offering me one, I took it but put it in my pocket for later use.

"You pop pills now?" Drake gave me this look.

"Don't you?"  I ask getting up to make Blue's bottle.

"You didn't answer me, you coming to the club tonight?" I heard Meek ask again from the living from.

I shake the bottle as I walk back to the living room "Nah. I have the twins until Monday" I gave Drake the bottle so he can feed her.

"Can't Beyoncé keep them for one night?"

I shook my head "I doubt it. She was already on my dick for picking them up late" I sighed.

"Bitches man" Meek says shaking his head.

"Yo. Watch yo mouth before I knock you in it. That's the mother of my kids"

"Oh? Just the mother of your kids? Thought she was your girl" Drake pipe in.

"You know the situation. It's whatever tho. I'm cool on it" I shrug.

After  Drake burped Blue I picked her up and lay her down in her crib.

I walk out seeing Drake and Meek arguing over some shit.

"Okay Meek Luther king!" Drake shouted. I chuckle because Meek do look like Mlk.

"Haha, very funny. Shut yo simp ass up"Meek clap back.

And this is how my afternoon went..listening two morons go back and forth making no sense.

......
Beyoncé's POV.

"I'm glad you called me, I was thinking about you"

I sighed joining Troyce at the bar.

"I needed to speak to you and I wanted to tell you in person"

"Why? Wassup?" I can see fear building up in his eyes.

I gulp. I started feeling bad but I know this had to be done.

"Look, I know that I might've led you on, but I don't see you in that way. We shared a bond that can't be replace when we were younger but things are different now. I have two children that I need to give my attention to and my trust issues is just the icing on the cake. I'm sorry, Troyce, I really am."

"Damn.. I appreciate you for telling me and not just ghosting me and I understand" He chuckle, "I guess I was just living in the past huh?" He asks scratching the back of his neck.

"I apologize again for leading you on" I was genuinely sorry.

"It's cool, Bey. We cool?" He asks shyly.

I gave him a smile for reassurance "Of course"

"You want a drink?"

I placed my purse down and nodded "I don't get the twins until Monday, I'll take 2 henny on the rocks, please!" I said to the bartender which earn a laughter coming from Troyce.

And that's how I spent my afternoon, drinking my thoughts away.

.....
Like and comment💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7K 2.9K 21
๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’, ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ž ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘, ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ...
51.7K 1.5K 19
All about S.E.X
593K 26.1K 106
I don't know how to describe this story besides saying beynika, this is my first book hope it's not too much of a fail๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ