๐‡๐”๐๐†๐‘๐˜ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’| Eleven...

By wheelerblossom

-๐™ƒ๐™๐™‰๐™‚๐™๐™” ๐™€๐™”๐™€๐™Ž แต‰หกแต‰แต›แต‰โฟ สฐแต’แต–แต–แต‰สณ/สฒแตƒโฟแต‰ สฐแต’แต–แต–แต‰สณ "๐™ˆ๐™–๏ฟฝ... More

INTRODUCTION
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
ACT TWO
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ACT THREE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN. ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ
๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
xliv. ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐›๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
xlv. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ ...๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐
xlvi. ๐ˆ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐›๐ข๐š๐ง๐ฌ
xlvii. ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ฌ
xlviii. ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐š๐ณ๐ฒ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ
xlix. ๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ž๐!
xlixi. ๐‚๐š๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐•๐ž๐œ๐ง๐š ๐š๐ฌ ๐•-๐๐จ๐ ?
xlivxii. ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐ข๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
xlivxiii. ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ฏ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ฑ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง?
Liii. ๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐œ๐ก
LIX. ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž

TWO

10.8K 443 307
By wheelerblossom

⇥✰⇤
Mystery Girl

Mavis sat in the corner of her room with a huff. She slowly stood up and walked to sit in the same spot El once did, reaching for her walkie talkie, she switched the channels.

"El... El if you're there please talk to me. I miss you so much, things are getting bad again. I'm hurting people and I'm not meaning to, but I can't stop trying to replace you. It's day three hundred and fifty-two, no answer but if you can hear me it's worth a shot. I need you, El. I'm still here... I'm still waiting for you" Mavis spoke into the walkie-talkie, only getting static from the small speaker as she threw it down and wiped the single tear that fell down her cheek.

She stood up and turned the light off, going to the velvet couch in her corner. Curling up on it, she sighed and shut her eyes, turning away from the bed so she'd stop thinking about her long enough to fall asleep.

When morning came Mavis rushed outside, slamming the door in her yelling Mothers face as she grabbed her bike.

"Bad morning?" Carrie asked as she waited on her bike.

"More like bad Mom" Mavis rolled her eyes as she threw her leg over the bike. It was a little harder than before, the leather pants stopping her slightly but she managed. Mavis shivered as her bright pink sweater rubbed the skin on her stomach, the cold air hitting the two girls as their eyes watered.

"I went to see Mike last night" Carrie spoke as Mavis looked over at her as they peddled down the road.

"Yeah? How'd that go?" Mavis asked as Carrie sighed and peddled to keep up with her friend.

"It was okay, he's having a hard time with his parents being so hard on him. I think he misses El" Carrie said as Mavis sighed and nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't-" Carrie began to say but was cut off by Mavis shaking her head.

"It's okay, really. She and Mike were close, we all miss her. We just all cope in different ways I guess, he's lucky to have you" Mavis nodded as they pulled up at the school and parked their bikes on the railing.

"What in the hell?" Carrie asked as she looked into the distance, Mavis frowned her eyes as she turned around as well. The sight made her laugh loudly, grabbing Carrie's arm to pull her over.

"Well well, well, don't you four look like the cutest boy band ever" Mavis teased as she crossed her arms while looking at her male friends all dressed as ghostbusters.

"No, no, no you guys didn't dress up either?" Dustin asked in a panic as Carrie let out a booming laugh.

"Don't worry, you guys look cute" Mavis teased while pressing a kiss to Dustin's cheek and leading them as they walked inside. The boys got odd looks from a few people, which earned them a glare from Mavis.

"Who you gonna call? The nerds" an older boy mocked as he laughed at the boys behind Mavis.

"Who you gonna call? The hospital after I shove my foot up to your ass" Mavis mocked him as she flipped him off with both fingers, getting oohs from around her.

"Must you make everything so violent?" Carrie asked as Mavis sighed with a nod, a small wave before disappearing into her classroom.

As the day went on, Mavis was heading to History. Shutting her eyes as she walked through the same hallway El killed the soldiers in last year. Tugging on the collar of her sweater, she heard a familiar voice call out to her.

"Hey! Mystery Girl!" Max shouted as she ran to catch up with Mavis. The shorter girl laughed slightly with an eyebrow raise.

"Mystery Girl?" she asked with an eyebrow raise, making Max shrug.

"Yeah, no one seems to know anything about you and neither do I... not sure about you but I'd think that's pretty mysterious," Max said as Mavis hummed with a small laugh, adjusting her books in her arms.

"Are you going trick or treating with your stalker friends tonight?" Max asked as Mavis nodded and looked her way as she pushed the pink strand out of her face.

"Yeah, probably so. Why? They invite you or something?" Mavis asked as she stopped at her locker to put her things away.

"Yeah, wasn't too sure if I should go along with a whole bunch of stalkers though," Max said as she leaned on the locker next to Mavis.

"That's fair, Carrie and I will be there if you decide to show up. And besides, they may be stalkers but they're good company. See you tonight" Mavis called over her shoulder as she walked back down the hallway.leaving Max to wave despite Mavis not seeing her.

"Dustin could you just drop it already" Mavis groaned on the bike ride home, her curly-haired friend still complaining about how no one at school was dressed up.

"I can't drop it Mav! It was humiliating" Dustin continued to complain. The sound of a car was heard behind them as the four turned and realized a car only a few inches away.

"Holy shit!" Mavis yelled as the four fell off their bikes on the side of the road, the car zoomed past them.

"You okay?" Mike asked Mavis while helping her up. With a nod, she picked the leaf on his shoulder off.

"Who was that!" Dustin yelled as they all watched the car do a quick turn around the curb.

"MadMax" Lucas breathed out.

"You look ridiculous" Sarah commented from the couch that night as Mavis came down the stairs.

"Yeah well, you should see yourself" Mavis rolled her eyed as the wine glass in her Mom's hand hit the wall behind her, Mav didn't even jump, she had gotten so used to it.

"I'm tired of you talking back, gonna ask Hopper just to keep you in one of those jail cells next time he arrests your ass" Sarah commented as she put her cigarette in the ashtray.

"Right, like that's gonna work. Hopper actually sees something in me my own Mother doesn't so... guess that's saying a lot" Mavis smarted off as she slammed the door behind her and headed down the street to meet the boys and Carrie.

"Woah, you look great Mavis" Will smiled at her as she sent a wink his way.

"What are you?" Dustin asked confusedly, looking at her red heels and oversized grey sweatshirt that stopped above below her knee.

"Alex from Flashdance, you didn't see that film?" Mavis asked him with wide-eyed as Lucas gave her a look.

"No, because it's rated R," he said as Mavis mocked him right back.

"How'd you see it anyway?" Mike asked as they all took off down the street.

"Movie theaters are easy to sneak into, Carrie went with me," Mavis said as she pointed to the girl dressed as Eliot from E.T behind her.

"It's true, and she's not lying. Those adrenaline rushes are so worth it" Carrie said as Mavis laughed at her.

"I'd appreciate you not corrupting Carrie with your illegal ways, Mavis," Mike said, making the pink-haired girl roll her eyes and send him a look over her shoulder.

"Don't be so jealous Mike, I promise I'm not moving in on your woman" Mavis said teasingly to him as his face flushed, much as Carries did. Mike began to stumble over his words quickly, Mavis simple laughed and joined Lucas's side as they walked up the steps of the house. Ringing the doorbell, they all smiled widely at the woman waiting for her to drop the candy in their pillowcases.

"Oh, well aren't you cute. Little exterminators, a boy, and a dance class instructor" the older woman said as she held out the bowl. The six of their faces dropped while taking a hand full and running down the steps.

"If I get another three musketeers I'm gonna kill myself" Lucas groaned as he looked down at the candy, Mavis slapped him in the back of the head.

"Lucas" she scolded him for his words as he turned and flicked her in the forehead.

"What's wrong with three musketeers?" Dustin asked defensively as Lucas gave him a stupid look.

"No one likes three musketeers" Mike added in as Carrie shrugged.

"They're okay, not the best" the short-haired girl commented while walking next to him.

"Nothing compared to razzels" Mavis commented as Will nodded from next to her.

"Yeah it's just nougat" the shortest boy added as Dustin scoffed.

"Just nougat? It is top three for me" Dustin said dramatically as he held his hands out.

"Give me a break" Mike groaned as he passed the razzles in his pillowcase to Mavis, who cheered.

"Seriously I could just eat a whole thing of nougat" Dustin explained as someone in a Mike Myers masks jumped before them, causing the six scream loudly.

"Holy shit you should have seen the looks on your faces! And you? Who screams like that you sounded like a little girl" Max laughed as she looked at Lucas, the group all held a hand over their heart in shock.

"You guys coming? I heard we should hit up locknora, that's where all the rich people live" Max said as she waved the friends along.

"That's where I live, avoid the house on the last corner unless you want a middle-aged woman to chase you with a broom" Mavis laughed as she followed after the girl, Carrie not far behind her.

•••••••

soft best friends aw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 106 4
SATURN. "๐˜'๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข...
170K 17.7K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
465K 31.5K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
139K 3.3K 19
*cover made by the incredible @ annamcdonalds67 ๐Ÿค * requested ๐Ÿ’— Female Reader Imagines with Bella Hadid ๐Ÿ’œ Happy reading! Requests are open! Send m...