My Ruthless Alpha

De deathbatarmyA7X

I never through I would be a sidestepped mate I truly believed that I would have a loving mate that I could g... Mai multe

Cast and Trailer
Chapter One
Chapter Six
Chapter Two
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four

Chapter Twenty Three

3K 98 36
De deathbatarmyA7X

Numb is how I feel right now seeing the guards carrying Ben back to our morgue I turn to Elijah “I want to be the one to tell him family they shouldn’t hear this from pack gossip Elijah it’s just wrong" I say as we walk behind them as we get to the morgue I walk in and wait for them to lay Ben down before I send the guards out I know that Elijah  hasn’t left I can sense him standing at the door I walk over to Ben’s body before taking him hand in mine I hold it looking down at him as a start to cry “ I will find who did this to you and I will get vengeance for you Ben you didn’t deserve this I’m so sorry" I sob as I place his hand back on his chest and walk back over to Elijah who is standing with his arms wide open for me to walk into. “we will go and tell his parents then we need to phone Adrien and let him know what is happening” he says as he rubs circles on my back to calm me it starts to work as my breathing starts to settle I take Elijah by the hand as we walk out of the doors we stop at the front desk to speak to the coroner “ I want a detailed report check him for fingers prints and everything so I can personally check them against the packs database” Elijah says to the coroner I let go of his hand and start walking to the front door needing to get out. I stood at the door way looking out over the pack grounds to me everyone’s now a suspect I will find out who did this and why they want me what do they plan to do to me i ponder to myself I’m so lost I’m my train of through I nearly jump out of my skin when Elijah takes hold of my waist I take a few calming breaths before smacking his chest “ you scared the shit out of me” I stat as I start walking away in the direction of Ben’s family home I need to get this done they have the right to know about their son and the sooner the better “well not for the better” my subconscious stats. We walk to Ben’s family home it’s a cosy little two story house with a small porch we all up the steps and a cross the porch to the door I stand there for a few breathes before raising my hand making a fish and lightly knocking on the door we don’t wait long until Betty answers the door she takes one lock at our faces and starts crying I do the only thing I can and take her in my arms feeling her shake as she sobs it breaks my heart to have to tell her this “we are so sorry betty we are doing everything we can do to find out who has done this to Ben he was an incredible young man and didn’t deserve this to happen to him" I speak softly as I rub reassuring circles on her back “what... what happened to my boy Kaye” betty hiccups as she takes a step back to look between myself and Elijah. Elijah takes a step forward “we were arriving back to the pack grounds when we came across Ben’s body I feel it best I warn you before you go to the morgue Ben had his heart ripped from his chest and a note threatening the Luna i am doing everything in my power to bring whoever’s responsible for Ben’s death to justice i will personally over see this until i have their hearts in my hand and their heads on spikes we are truly sorry for your loss Betty is there anything we can do for you" Elijah says taking her hand in a consoling manner which warms my heart to see the great ruthless alpha show remorse. “would you like me to link Mike to come back to the house Betty I don’t want you to be alone right now” I as Betty as I slowly take her back into her home taking her through to the front do and into the living room I look around the room seeing loads of different photos of all of their family but Ben is always front an centre in every photo with a bright smile. I look to Elijah seeing that he has that far away look meaning that he is linking Mike I get Betty to sit down “Betty I am going to make you a coffee with some sugar for the shock is there anything else you need" I ask softly stroking her hand she just looks at me with a tear slowly slip down her cheek “ just one sugar please Kaye” I nod my head as I get back up and walk through the house to get to her kitchen I fill the kettle up with water and put in on the stand flicking the switch. I look through the cubberds until I find the cups and take one out I put the coffee in one spoon full of sugar and go to the fridge getting the milk out I put some in the cup and but the milk back in the fridge I hear the click of the kettle and walk back over pouring the hot water into the cup mix the contents picking the cup up I walk back through the house to the sitting room and hand Betty her cup she hiccups a “thank you” taking a sip of it. We waited for her husband to come home and explained everything to him before me and Elijah took our leave walking out of the house I reached out my hand for Elijah to take as we walked I couldn’t shake this horrible feeling like someone is watching me “I think we need to do a full patrol Elijah I feel like I’m being watched” I say as we walk through the woods back towards the pack house “ I agree Kaye I feel it too but my concern is your safety you know what that note said they are coming for you and as long as I don’t know who they are I don’t want you to be alone you will be assigned a bodyguard” Elijah says as he brings my hand to his lips laying a soft kiss to the back of my hand.

Walking to the pack house I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket I let go of Elijah’s hand before taking out my phone I look and see that there is in fact six missed calls from Frankie two from Adrien and a voice mail from him I show my screen to Elijah. “ it must be important if they have both phoned you” Elijah states and he reaches into him pocket retrieving his phone he scrolls through for a moment before turning his screen to me to see ten missed calls from Adrien and six from him beta as well “ I will phone them back as soon as we get to my office are you okay I know you’ve got a lot of emotions running through you right now from everything with Ben and obviously seeing Adrien again feel like we really need to talk about it and be honest but we will walk in private my love” Elijah says as he takes hold of my hand again as we walk through the front door of the pack house we walk down the long corridor that takes us to the stairs we walk up the large staircase coming off on the second floor we walk do the left corridor and come to a stop out side of Elijah’s office he let’s go of my hand going into his pocket and taking out his key for the door as he unlocks it he pushes the door open gently pushing me in before walking in closing the door and locking it and walking over to his two seater sofa and taking a seat  he pats the seat next to him indicating for me to sit with him I walk over and take the seat taking my phone out of my pocket “I’ll play Adrien’s message first and see what is happening” I say as I unlock my phone and go onto my voicemail Hey Kaye I’ve tried phoning Elijah but I’m getting no answer we have a situation over here three of my men have gone missing and one of them was Danny I get the feeling this is an attack on us personally I got a note that said they are coming for you and my mate! I am doubling up on my security and patrols I hope your both safe phone me when you get this" I press delete and look at Elijah waiting for him to say anything right now I am freaking out so that is two notes they have left that involve me. “I don’t understand why they want me and Adrien’s mate I don’t even know her” I say and I lock my phone putting it back in my pocket I look at Elijah to see that his jaw is clenched and so are his fists I put my hand on top of his feeling him slowly relax before he takes a hold of mine rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand calming me down as well. “I’m glad my room is sound proof so that we can take without the whole pack knowing what is going on” he says as he let’s go of my hand getting up he walks over to his desk taking a seat behind it he takes out his phone and dials a number and puts it on speaker on the fourth ring “Adrien speaking” I smile hearing how he greats everyone “Adrien its Elijah Davies we have just gotten your voicemail we have a situation here as well one of my best trackers has just been found dead with a note as well but it was person the way the had killed him they ripped out his heart which is how I deal with traitors” Elijah states while looking at me nod my head knowing what he does to those who cross him he is a man to be feared and now more than ever. “Thank you for telling me that I thought it was a rumour that you did that but that is by the by we need to decide what we are going to do because they are coming after our mates as well as being a threat to our packs as well all we know is that they are definitely rogues but that is all we know I will keep an ear out I’m going to contact some neighbouring packs and see if they have had increased crossings with rogues” Adrien says with a heavy sigh “I know I’m crossing the line here Elijah but is Kaye okay I am worried about her if they have stated on two notes that they are coming for her there is something going on that we don’t know about has she crossed someone or anything” Adrien asks I can hear the emotion in his voice and it clenches my heart to hear the worry  I look to Elijah to see him staring straight at me he nods he’s head signalling for me to talk “Adrien I’m fine just in shock with finding Ben and the note and now hearing that you have to note as well I don’t know who this could be”  I say softly I look at Elijah  reaching over to take his hand reassuring him that I am here “for now we all double up on patrol and keep in contact with anything that is going on is that good with you" Elijah says as he takes back his hand motioning with his finger for me to come to him I walk around  the desk stopping when I get to him he turns his chair taking me by my waist and quickly dragging me onto his lap a surprised squeal leaves my lips as I land on his lap a rich chuckle leaving his “okay guys I’m erm ganna go now" Adrien says with a cough and hangs up Elijah laughs and I slap his chest “I thought he had already hung up you knew he was still there didn’t you" I accuse him. “I needed him to know your mine now so sue me” Elijah says possessively I nod my head taking hold of Elijah’s face attacking his lips with my own feeling the sparks always makes me feel better I lean back to catch my breath looking into his eyes “ I know I’m falling for you” Elijah says softly as he takes hold of the side of my face his thumb rubbing my cheek “ I want to take you on a date what do you think” he asks me leaving me at a loss for words I never thought I would hear Elijah say something like this it makes my heart flutter “I would love to go on a date with you but where?” I question looking at him.

“You let me worry about that you just get your perky ass over to the house and get ready I want a dress on you” he winks as he slaps my thigh I get up and walk around the desk “ is my guard ready to leave” I ask him as I walk over to the door opening it I look up to see dean one of the warriors he bows his head to me before stepping aside I turn back to Elijah as he takes me by the waist giving me an other kiss to the temple “I want her watched at all times you are to stay with her is that understood” Elijah says in his Alpha tone “I wont let her out of my site you have my word Alpha” dream says as I start walking out of the room. Walking out of the pack house with dean right behind me I decide to talk to him better to get to know him more now that he is my guard “so dean what did you think of the changes to our training” I ask as we walk in the direction of Elijah’s house i feel that he is now walking beside me i turn my head “ personally i think it is what we need now that there is a threat on your life we need to get stronger and Alpha Elijah will get that job done I’ve seen the way he hands everything he may be ruthless but he is a damn good leader” I nod my head in agreement “ I know what your saying I’ve heard the stories about how he has taken down packs in the dark of night and that when you piss him off you know he’s ganna come for blood” I state as we walk up the path to the house “forgive me for asking but do you think someone is going against him from the pack?” Dean questions just as I put the key into the lock I turn to look at him just as I turn I feel a sharp prick to my neck and I reach behind holding my neck as I turn to face Dean my vision starts to become blurry “why" I ask as I fall to the floor looking up at him as he grabs a fist full of my hair bring my face close to his “because your prick mate couldn’t just say no to my mate he had to fuck her and now she’s been kicked out of the pack when she’s pregnant with my pup so now I’m going to get my revenge!” he shouts in my face. Dean moves his face dangerously close to mine looking me in the eye “I think I may have my way with you an eye for and eye and all that” he says fear rising up my body at his words my wolf is begging to come out but knowing how strong Dean is I don’t stand a chance in this condition so instead I let out an almighty howl that I know Elijah will hear hell the whole pack probably heard it I keep trying to mind link Elijah but it’s not working. Spots start to form in my vision I know that I am about to black out as everything starts to fade to black  the last thing I hear is “ now it’s time to take you to Beth”.

Waking up with a really bad headache I open my eyes and it takes a few moments for my vision to clear I see that I am in a damp room all I can smell is urine and blood I feel the horrible burning sensation around my arms and legs I know I’m chained down to the chair with silver chains I hiss in pain from them but look around the room for now I’m alone but that doesn’t last long I hear the sound of heels clicking on  the floor as its starts to get louder as she gets closer I strain to hear anything else that could help me in working out where I am but for some reason all of my enhanced senses aren’t working I try to talk to my wolf but I’m getting nothing at all I want so badly to cry at the way this has all gone but I wont give this bitch the satisfaction of my misery. The door fly’s open and her god awful scent hits me a low growl erupts from my throat as I glare at her “Beth what the fuck do you want from me" I snap at her as Beth walks over to me she raises her right hand punching me in the face I wince at the pain but don’t cry out ill be damned if I give her the satisfaction of her seeing me cry or beg I taste the blood in my mouth as I look up at her. “ You .... you ruined everything all because your his mate I want to be Luna I deserve to be. don’t you have Adrien and now Elijah as well what about me huh?” Beth screams in my face before punching me again but in the ribs this time again I wince at the pain she keeps throwing punches any where that she can. “Baby where are you” I feel Elijah break through my mind link “I dont know where I am all I know is it smells of blood and urine and Beth is punching the shit out of me while I am chained to a chair” I growl through the link I’m slowly getting so pissed of that she has the cheek to say that she should be Elijah’s Luna. I feel a hard slap to my face whipping my head to the left side I blink a few times before turning my head to face Beth as she stands there she looks at me while grinning almost like a Cheshire cat but she fails to realise that she has fucked up one by having me kidnapped two by beating me up and three by failing to inject me with whatever the hell that shit was because I can feel my strength coming back and the fact I now can speak to Elijah again she has no idea how fucked she will be when Elijah finds me. “Are you listening to me bitch” she shouts as she grabs hold of my hair pulling it so my head is back and I have to look up at her I spit my blood in her face and start laughing hysterically to the point i have tears in my eyes “you think you could take my place by Elijah’s side ha ha ha I think not you stupid bitch Elijah will be looking for me now and when he finds out it was you he will kill you and your mate" I laugh again looking her in the eye as her face drops she obviously didn’t think of that. “You really think I will let this go you should have stayed with Adrien and just left Elijah with me and I would have been Luna now and be having his pup but no you had to stick your nose in our business didn’t you?!!” Beth screams at me a heavy growl erupts from me as I start to shake trying to control my wolf she is pushing my buttons now “oh I’m so sorry that my mate picked me over some jumped up power hungry whore and you really think he will stop looking for me?!” I growl back at her feeling my eyes change colour knowing that my wolf is going to end up in control “how dare this bitch speak of our mate like this” my wolf growls to me. I don’t blame her for getting angry over our mate but we need to be careful until Elijah finds us I remind her I watch Beth as she walks back and forth mumbling to herself. The door swings open and Dean stands there looking at me before turning to Beth “are you just going to torment her or can I have my fun now he smirks raking his eyes over my body then going back to Beth “you can have her once I’ve beating that pretty face to the point of no return” she says to him while glaring at me. “ You will regret ever taking him from me” Beth says as she again slaps me across the face the sound echoes around the room the stinging in my cheek hurts but I refuse to cry no matter that she does to me she punches me in the face again and then we hear a murderous howl echo from out side and into the room I am in looking over to Beth seeing her face drop from the howling as it gets closer I see her start to shake I look over to Dean and see that he is as white as a sheet now I smile victoriously at them Dean storms over to me grabbing a fist full of my hair pulling my head back as he growls in my ear “I’m coming back for you bitch" he snarls as he let’s go of me as he hear screams and cries coming from outside “I’ll see what’s going on” Dean says to Beth and storms out of the room.

“Beth... Beth... Beth now do you honestly think Elijah wont find me he’s already marked and mated me look at my neck" I say letting my head up and to the side so she can see the shiny white bite mark’s that lay just where my neck meets my shoulder. “From what I can feel he’s on the move and he’s beyond angry to the point one if not both of you will die tonight, and as far as Adrien is concerned he his happily marked and mated to his mate now. Oh and news flash for you your just a dumb slut Elijah grazed me the first night he got back here and told me I was his mate but no you had to open your legs just how many of the pack members have you fucked exactly” I growl questioning as I look at Beth as she stands there fuming with such anger and hatred towards me. Beth storms over to me hitting me again in the ribs and face I lose control of my wolf and she emerges and just as beth goes to punch me again I move my head to the side and bit down on her forearm hard to the point I taste blood in my mouth Beth let’s out a blood curdling scream and pulls her arm back cradling it as she glares at me causing me and my wolf to smile back at her. “You little bitch I’ll kill....” she starts to scream at me but stops as Dean’s lifeless body is thrown into the room with his head snapped to the side looking at her she drops to her knees and let’s out a howl but that howl is short lived when I smell that beautiful scent I thought  I may never smell  again I look to the door and there walking through the shadows I see a blood drenched Elijah standing at the door Beth quickly gets back to her feet  “Elijah baby she tried to take you away from me!” Beth says trying to act innocent which just causes my wolf and me to become angry I start pushing myself forward against the chains but the burns on my body are just getting worse I stop moving watching as she starts walking towards Elijah but she stops dead in her tracks when Elijah raises his hand silencing her. “ Dean is now dead you are the reason why we are having rogue attacks and you dare to kidnap my mate and torture her you honestly didn’t think I would feel ever single blow you delivered or the burns on her skin from the chains now I’m going to kill you and I wont even be quick about it your nothing to me you never were!” Elijah shouts in his Alpha tone making Beth bow her head and start backing away from him. I couldn’t help but laugh at her whole demeanour change once Elijah used his Alpha tone she backed down and was a whiny mess “you’d never be fit to be his Luna look at you just wait till I get out of these chains I’ll kill you myself!” I shout as I hear the sounds of footsteps coming down the stairs within a few moments there are three of Elijah’s top guards standing either side of him with gloves on their hands holding chains as they all look at a quivering Beth.

“Chain her up tight I don’t want this little mutt getting free” Elijah growls as he starts walking towards me I hear a snarl and look over to see Beth about to lunge at me just as she rushes forward one of the guards jams a neck brace around her neck making her scream out in pain from the silver she starts grabbing and trying to pull it off as the guards forcefully take hold of her arms putting them behind her back and chaining her hands together with silver cuffs “ no no please Elijah don’t let them do this to me I’m your true love not that bitch she will never give you what you need only I can please please I love you" Beth sobs out as she starts to get dragged from the room Elijah turns towards Beth laughing “you were never going to be anything more than an easy fuck you pathetic little bitch you never have or will match up to her” he keeps laughing as she gets dragged put of the door screaming as she goes.“Now let’s get you out of these chains baby girl I know its ganna hurt but I need to cut them off” Elijah soothes as he takes my swollen face gently in his hands and lays a soft kiss on my forehead then let’s go of my face reaching over to the guard I didn’t even know was there and getting some bolt cutters as he cutes the links of the chains they drop down exposing my badly burnt wrists and stomach I wince at the pain but reach out my arms for Elijah as he finishes cutting them away he loops his arms around my back and under my legs lifting me up and starts carrying me out of the room bridal style. I let out a yawn as we walk through the forest I didn’t realise how exhausted my body was until now I look up to Elijah “how long was I gone” i ask him as he looks down at me and that’s when i see the dark rings under his eyes “ you were gone for 2 days my love i was so worried i haven’t slept or eaten i just kept looking for you Adrien has been helping me every step of the way he’s around here somewhere as well” my ears pick up the sound of running just as Elijah finishes speaking. “ Elijah  please tell you found her alive" Adrien shout as he keeps running behind us Elijah turns around to see him as soon as my eyes land on Adrien I see that he too is covered in blood he stops running in front of us and takes a step closer and reaches out his hands towards my bloody and swollen face he gently strokes my cheek as a tear rolls down his cheek “I’m so sorry this has happened to you Kaye we have looked everywhere for you but the bastard masked your scent so we couldn’t follow you or anything Elijah has gone mad looking for you" Adrien says as he retracted his hand as Elijah lets out a warning growl I lay my  hand on Elijah’s chest letting him know that I am his and that Adrien means no harm. “I apologise Elijah I shouldn’t have just touched her without your say so I just needed to feel that she is here myself now that the rogues are taken care of what do we do?” Adrien asks as I wiggle  in Elijah’s grip wanting to be let down. Elijah gently sets me down on my feet and i stand as tall as possible with my injuries and look between them “ I want to go home get bathed get seen by a doctor and then I’m going to kill that little bitch myself do you both hear me" I growl out as I turn and start limping away from them I get a few steps away and fall down breathless as the pains rip though me again Elijah comes to my side taking me from the ground and starts to carry me bridal style away from Adrien but stops turning around to face him again “Adrien thank you for all of your help in finding Kaye and with your men I really appreciate it I will be in contact to let you know how Kaye is doing and what we plan to do to Beth if you wish to be present when she takes her punishment that is fine with me. Go home see your mate and get some sleep god knows we both need it” Elijah says I wave goodbye to Adrien “thank you for coming with him to save me” I say and lean my head back onto Elijah’s shoulder and cuddle in as he starts walking again. I wake up and it takes me a few minutes to adjust to the lights I carefully sit up and look around noticing that I am in the clinic now I look around for the buzzer and find it next to my pillow I press it and wait patiently until the nursery comes in “good morning Luna is there something I can do for you" she asks just as the doctor comes into the room “ah Miss Sanders I see your awake you gave us quite a scare in the operating room” doctor Sarah says as I look at her.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

447K 13.6K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...
23.4M 638K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
3.2K 110 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
1.7K 238 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...