Villain Rehab at UA

By DaydreamInProgress

Dabi, Toga and Deku somehow get captured after years of avoiding capture. Because of their young age, they ar... More

γ€Š Before We Begin 》
Prologue
Run - ( 1 )
Interrogation - ( 2 )
Information Before We Continue
Sick - ( 3 )
Angry Pomeranian - ( 4 )
Detective Kacchan - ( 5 )
A Big 'ol Flashback - ( 6 )
Character Profiles
Confessions (not the love kind) - ( 7 )
To do: β–‘ Roki - ( 8 )
A Meeting Between Brothers - ( 9 )
Oof. Your opinion is needed.
Mission #1: Breakout - ( 10 )
Mission #2 : Lie - ( 11 )
Mission #3 : Quirk Assessment - ( 12 )
Mission #4 : Shall We Continue - ( 13 )
Mission #5 : Class 2-B - ( 14 )
Special: If He Didn't Run - ( 15 )
The League - ( 17 )
Special: If He Didn't Run Part 2 - ( 18 )
Eri - ( 19 )
Mission #7: Poof - ( 20 )
Mission #8: Poof Part 2 - ( 21 )
Special : If He Didn't Run Part 3 - ( 22 )
Everyone Dies - ( 23 )
Eri Needs A Hug - ( 24 )
Special : Katsuki's Regret - ( 25 )
You Can't Run Forever - ( 26 )
To Be Like All Might - ( 27 )
Nezu's Puzzle - ( 28 )
Candy Apples - ( 29 )
Soft Kacchan?! - ( 30 )
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ π•Šπ•‘π•–π•”π•šπ•’π•
Home Is Where You Feel Safest - ( 31 )
Lost Feelings - ( 32 )
Sports Festival - ( 33 )
NAWATOBI! Part 1 - ( 34 )
NAWATOBI! Part 2 - ( 35 )
White Flag - ( 36 )
Don't Cha Think? - ( 37 )
Welcome Home - ( 38 )
Shigaraki's Interrogation - ( 39 )
Special : Katsuki's Regret Part 2 - ( 40 )
Aizawa's Suspicions - ( 41 )
Quartet - ( 42 )
A Slow Descent Into Crack - ( 43 )
ANGSTY DEKU - ( 44 )
Mission #9 : Her New Life - ( 45 )
An Idiot - ( 46 )
Warehouse - ( 47 )

Mission #6 : Burning Trash - ( 16 )

9.7K 405 153
By DaydreamInProgress

Hey! Thanks for all the get well soon wishes :)

There'll be another chapter this week.

Made me feel so much better so Thanks Again... oof this is getting awkward...

Wattpad is stopped being cacat and let me add my gifs.

●●●●●●●●●

3rd POV

Dabi stared at the flaming f*cker who ruined not only his but the rest of his family's life. It was f*cking Endeavour. With Dabi's pitch black hair, scars and the hatred in both their eyes, you would never think that these two were father and son.

To the side, the rest of the family stood : Rei, Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto all stood there tense, waiting for what was to come. There were also severel pro heroes in the room and by several, I mean an excessive amount. Some stood by the exits, some by the Todorokis and some stood by the villains who were shouting encouraging words to an already ticked Dabi.

"BEAT HIM UP DABI!"

"KICK HIS ABUSIVE ASS!"

The heroes were worried. How the f*ck were they supposed to stop a fight between the number two hero Endewhore and one of the strongest villains Dabi. They were going to die trying and die was not one of the things the heroes wanted to do. Especially if it's in the hands of the pile of flaming trash everyone hated.

A loud clap echoed through the room. All heads turned towards the glasses wearing, white haired lady who stood defensively next to her mother, who sat in a wheelchair. With everyone's attention, she smiled and took a deep breath. "I thought I came here to see my brother, NOT to be disturbed by a hero who was definitely not invited."

"FUYUM-" Endevour started but before he could even finish screaming her name, a ball of blue flames hurdled towards him. He jumped aside, quick to avoid it before looking at the person who sent it his way. "TOUYA!!!"

Dabi death glared him and all the occupants of the room (excluding Endeavour) subconsciously took a step back. "YOU," he paused to drop his lifted arm and took a step closer towards the elder, "HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY MY NAME."

Dabi was fuming. It was supposed to be a day where he met with his other two siblings who he missed dearly but a certain piece of trash decided to crash the place and ruin the moment. Endevour opened his mouth to speak again and at that Dabi's hands lit up in blue flames.

Enji seemed amused. To think that tiny flame could scare him. He turned to look at his 'wife' who sat in a wheelchair. He scoffed, she was weak, her only use was to bear his children and now they too were rebelling against him. One had the guts to even become a villain! He turned to look back at his son, only to see two new villains standing right next to him. 'His Companions...' the hero thought bitterly. A sneer seemed to permanently situate itself onto the flame hero's face after seeing the two.

"Ehh~ Mr Hotshot's scared isn't he~" Toga giggled at the thought of the number 1 hero being scared of little old her. Her cat-like eyes narrowed, almost becoming slits, and her smile widened, displaying her sharp fangs for all the world to see.

"Don't bully him Toga~" Izuku leaned onto the scar covered male, crossing his arms in a cocky manner, "We did enough of that when we framed him for shoplifting a few months ago~ His reputation took a big dip didn't it?" He brought a hand up to cover his mouth, behind it a sly grin.

The elder's flames flared at the mention of the event. It took weeks to convince the press it wasn't him but with all his previous behaviour, they weren't quick to believe. Shoto was stood speechless at the side, all of the Todoroki's were. None of them had the guts to even talk back to their father but here they were witnessing their brother and his friends get a reaction from their smack talk.

By now Dabi had calmed down significantly, his flames were out and a cheeky smirk on his face as he planned the pro-hero's murder in his mind. One of his arms hung at the side of his body and his left hand, the side Toga stood, was placed on his waist. "Why you so quiet old man? I don't remember you being so god damn passive." Enji clenched his teeth, he will not let his disgrace of a son get to him. "Comes with the age don't it. Why don't you just retire hah? Makes life so much easier for your brittle, weak, vulnerable-" the pro (contrary to his belief) could not reaist the urge and jumped forward, a flame powered fist held ready. As soon as his feet touched the ground, a certain green head's eyes glowed slightly and the hero slammed into the white ceiling. All heads snapped up to see the number one hero embedded into the ceiling.

"No need to get violent now, I was only telling the truth," the Todoroki said as a full on smile plastered itself onto his face.

The other two villains jumped with joy at the defeated hero. Before the other pros could do anything, Deku decided that Endevour wasn't worth using his quirk for, so he dropped the hero. No one made a move as they watched the flaming hero plummet to the ground. No one flinched as the pro hero crashed to the floor. Few did worry as the pro hero made no move. He couldn't have died from the fall, it wasn't even that high. Most had seen him plummet from higher and get up a-ok so why wasn't he moving? The other heroes in the room remembered their roles and snapped back into reality and their jobs. A few followed an irritated Recovery Girl towards the body of the flaming hero while another group went to place the restraints back onto the villains. Deciding to reschedule the meeting, the villains were escorted out of the room, four pair of eyes watching Dabi as he got dragged out of the room.

>Few Days Later...<

Unfortunately, Endeavour ended up being alive. Apparently, when Deku lifted him, he might not have been focusing as well as he should have because he accidently moved a couple, very vital things around in his body. Whether it was on purpose or an accident is debatable but nevertheless Deku was sentenced to a punishment so horrendous even Dabi felt bad for him. He was to spend the day in a classroom alone with All Might, his shouts and muscles exclusively for him. Toga was sent to the 2-A dorms, she decided spending a day there was a good way to spend her time when all the things she usually did were now not allowed. Dabi got a second chance to meet his family and because his father was currently in surgery for his "accident", no one could intefere.

"Fuyumi!"

The moment Dabi was released from his chains, he booked it towards his sister and enveloped her in a tight hug. This time, the only people in the room were the Todoroki family ( except Enji ) and one or two heroes. Maybe a few were hiding in the shadows or stood guard outside but it wasn't like the villanous teen cared. Fuyumi quickly returned the hug, wrapping her arms tight around her younger brother as one or two stray tears fell down her cheeks.

Natsuo too was tearing up but he wiped it away before anyone could see. If Dabi had seen it, he would never hear the end of it. The white haired male speedily pulled both his heterochromatic brother and his smiling mother into the hug. All Todorokis stood in the hug, no one willing to let go as the embraced eachother.

In the distance, you could hear the frustrated screams of a green haired teen alongside the shouts of the symbol of peace.

Two young teens were busy styling eachothers hairs and painting the other's nails to realize the weird stares they were receiving from the 2-B students that were visiting their dorms.

It was truly a wonderful day.

●●●●●●●●●

Half of this chapter was written while I was sick so I'm sorry if it's sucky in some parts. I know its bad but I wrote too much just to discard the whole thing so... yeah.

Also, THANK YOU GUYS DO MUCH FOR 1K VOTES!

YAY!

I want to do something special but I dont know what to do really...

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed.

Also I didn't want a repeat of the other two times Dabi's reunited with his family so.. that's how u got this chapter.

【DaydreamInProgress】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 88 13
βα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡'ꜱ α΄€ ꜰΙͺɴᴇ ʟΙͺɴᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴑᴇᴇɴ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ꜱᴜΙͺα΄„Ιͺα΄…α΄€ΚŸ, α΄‹Ιͺα΄…. Ιͺα΄› α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄›α΄œΚ€Κ™κœ± ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ʜᴏᴑ ʏᴏᴜ α΄€ΚŸα΄‘α΄€Κκœ± κœ±α΄‡α΄‡α΄ ᴛᴏ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ΚŸα΄€α΄›α΄›α΄‡Κ€.❞ . . Five years ago, at...
5.8K 80 23
Midoriya has become an annoyance to the league. Killing Midoriya has proven too difficult, and the league has learned that turning a UA student again...
97.7K 3.7K 171
Complete This book follows Akira Kiriya's experiences and encounters during her first year at UA high school. How will she fare with her new classmat...
221K 6.3K 21
Hellllllo! Thanks for checking out my story! Dabi, deku and toga are getting chased by a few hundred pro hero's, when 😱😱😱😱 they get caught!!! The...