Madison Montgomery oneshots

By thatanonwriterrr

ᴍᴀᴅɪꜱᴏɴ ᴍᴏɴᴛɢᴏᴍᴇʀʏ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ (ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴍᴘꜱᴏɴ) More

8
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
85
86

84

1.7K 27 9
By thatanonwriterrr

Imagine: (Aaliyah's original idea) reader and Brooke have obvious feelings for each other and go to a party.

It was too obvious, the way you guys would look at each other, the way her hand would randomly find it's way to yours. Everyone knew and they would constantly tease you guys about it. Especially Montana and Xavier.

It was about three in the afternoon, and you were laying on Brooke's couch staring up at her ceiling. Montana had just ran to the store to grab some snacks, but she was taking her sweet time per usual.

"Are you going to Montana's party tonight?" Brooke suddenly asks.

"Hmm." You hadn't thought about it because a party wasn't your scene. "I guess I could use a distraction but only if you come with me."

"I would love to go with you." Brooke admits and you tilt your head. "You really mean that?" She brings a smile to your face when she nods.

The door slams open and you yelp as you fall off the couch, landing hard on your back. Brooke instantly runs over to you and gives Montana a scowl for making you fall.

Montana chuckles as she sets some groceries down on the counter. "Jesus. You two should just hook up already."

The room goes quiet and you stare up at Brooke, still laying on the floor and you notice she's avoiding your gaze and blushing hard.

The blonde sighs. "It's just a joke. You two need to loosen up, and my party and a little alcohol could really help with that."

"Well," You prompt standing up and dusting your pants. "You will see us there."

Brooke nods, "Yeah. We're going, like together. Well... not together, together–"

"So, did they confess yet?" Xavier asks as he randomly appears in the doorway.

You roll your eyes and give him the finger, which he returns it back. "Sooner or later one of you is gonna have to confess."

Brooke folds her arms and you tear your gaze from Xavier to see Brooke giving you a look that could only mean: "Tell him something."

So you obey and calmly smile at him.

"Xavier, I mean this in the nicest way possible. Shut the fuck up or I'll castrate you with one of Brooke's kitchen knives."

His smirk fades away and his eyes widen and Montana and Brooke share a laugh at the sight of Xavier almost pissing his pants. "I guess I'll be seeing you ladies at the party."

"Mm–hmm." You sarcastically smile.

But it was all jokes. You loved Xavier and you guys were close enough to have a love–hate relationship.

Brooke rubs her hands together. "So, what'd you get?"

                                       ✰

You and Brooke decided just to meet at Montana's house instead of the awkward "pick me up date thing."

It was supposed to be a small party, but when you walked through those doors it was filled with people you didn't even recognize. But you immediately seen Brooke and made your way over to her.

"Tana really went all out." You comment and Brooke nods, taking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah. Can't say I'm surprised, it's Montana. She doesn't know what small really means. Must be Opposite Day."

You gently take the drink out of her hand and raise it to your lips, Brooke watches in awe as you finish her drink.

You can see in the corner of your eye that she's staring at your lips, and you just want to seal the deal and lean forward.

But is that what she wanted? Of course, that's what she wanted. She was staring at your lips for crying out loud!

"I'm just gonna find Montana." You say quietly trying to keep your composure. You start to walk off but she grabs the top of your arm and swings you around.

"Montana's fine." She smirks as you look around the room. "You're pretty nervous tonight, Y/N. I kind of like it."

Screw it. She was obviously flirting with you and you would be really dumb to not kiss the girl in front of you so you began to slowly lean in. But of course, you were interrupted by none other than Montana.

"Shots, anyone!" Montana exclaims loudly in yours and Brooke's ear. "You two look like you could use some shots."

You and Brooke accepted the drinks and gulped them down, they were sour and vile but Montana kept handing you more  drinks and you two just kept accepting.

Montana eventually left you two alone because she was getting aggravated with you guys laughing at everything and nothing all at once.

She even took advantage of you and Brooke being drunk by running upstairs and grabbing her Polaroid so she could snap a few shots of you and Brooke acting like fools.

I can't fight this feeling any longer

Brooke gasps. "I love this song!" She exclaims as she grins like a small child would.

And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow

It could've been the effects of the alcohol taking it's course in your system, but you felt this sudden confidence you just couldn't explain.

What started out as friendship has grown stronger

"Do you want to dance?" You ask, stretching your hand out for her to take.

I only wish I had the strength to let it show

"But it's a slow song." She says like that fact somehow matters.

You lift your shoulder, shrugging. "Who cares? I want to dance with you and I know you feel the same, that is unless you're afraid."

I tell myself that I can't hold out forever

"I'm not afraid." She denies, finally accepting your hand and letting you lead her out into the middle of the room.

I said there is no reason for my fear

You let go of her hand and then gently but firmly place your hand on her hip. Brooke wraps her arms around your neck and soon you two are swaying.

'Cause I feel so secure when we're together

At first it was really awkward, like slow dancing at a middle school dance, but once you two locked eyes that's when it felt special.

You give my life direction, you make everything so clear

She began chewing on her bottom lip, like something was on her mind. Montana snapped another shot of you two, and you chuckled as your cheeks turned pink.

And even as I wander, I'm keeping you in sight

"Can I try something?" Brooke asks.

Before you can even answer, she's attacking your lips but not in a rough, harsh way. More like soft and gentle.

You're a candle in the window on a cold, dark winter's night

Your foreheads are touching, and you're both breathing heavy and hard from the perfect bliss that came with kissing.

Brooke yawns, covering her mouth. "Sorry."

Montana comes rushing to you guys and starts poking you on your shoulder.

"Can I help you?" You joke.

"You guys can spend the night. Just make sure you lock the door. We wouldn't want anyone ruining your moment."

"Really? That would be cool."

"Rad." Montana corrects you, ushering you both towards the staircase. "Now go, and don't come down until one of you proposes. I'm serious!"

"Stop." You chide.

You guys are already up the stairs when Xavier goes and stands by Montana. "So, did they confess or what?"

She shoves him. "No, but they did kiss."

He gasps, but he's not at all surprised. "Who initiated it? Wait, don't tell me."

"It was Brooke." Montana shoves him again, a little harder this time. "I can't believe you missed it. It was so adorable."

                                      ✰

Brooke leads the way into a random room, and you trail behind her. You should be over all these nerves since she literally kissed you a few minutes ago but you can't help it.

"Take your shoes off." She says quietly, sitting on the edge of the bed pulling off her shoes.

"Why?"

"If you want to sleep in your shoes be my guest but I don't think that would be comfortable."

The room is dark so gratefully she can't see your cheeks blush a tint of pink. You sigh and move to sit next to her and pull off your own shoes.

"You don't have to be nervous." Brooke says, as she slowly gets into the bed. "It's only me. We've known each other for–"

"I swear if you say that kiss was platonic."

She pats the empty spot next to her and you crawl into the bed, covering yourself with the blanket.

"Move closer." She whispers, and you listen to her, but you move closer to the point where your head is resting on her chest just above her heart.

She wraps an arm around you, protectively. "Nothing about this will ever be platonic, don't you see that?"

"Mm–hm." You mumble.

"Christ. You're cute."

You snuggle as close as you possibly could, and Brooke places a kiss on top of your head which makes you melt even more than you already are.

"Do you..." Brooke chuckles. "remember the day when Xavier first started commenting on us liking each other?"

"Mm... yeah."

"I was so ashamed at first because he had found out but what surprised me was that none of them cared." She starts rubbing circles onto your back.

"They're kind of great." You whisper.

"I just didn't want my mom to disown me, because she's the only parent I have left. But this is real, you know? More real than..." She pauses and you look up.

"Brooke?" You murmur.

"This is more real than Joey, and I know that's a messed up thing to say but I think I only said yes to his proposal because my mom was pressuring me."

"He would just get so jealous, and I thought it was because he loved me... but you..." She chuckles through tears.

"You're like, so good to me and I know you would never try to hurt me in any way. That's why I'm gonna tell my mom about us, soon. Real soon. But only if that's okay with you, of course."

There's a silence on your part, and Brooke is waiting for you to say something, like literally anything but you just stay quiet.

"Y/N?" She looks down and smiles immediately. Your eyes are closed, and your chest is rising and falling.

"Goodnight, dork."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 2.9K 35
ˢʰᵉ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʰⁱˢ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ, ˢʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈⁿ'ᵗ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ˢᵉᵉ ʰⁱˢ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ !
31.5K 347 43
I decided to write a book full of imagines and preferences from tumblr. If you're like me and just want them all in one book, then this book is for y...
43.3K 1.4K 21
━ 𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝒑𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔🤍 ✶ 🜸 ﹕ ૮ 이 🤍 𝐀𝐇𝐒 & 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 ҂ 𝟎𝟎𝐲 𓍯 𝗄𝗒𝗅𝖾 𓇼 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋 ♡̶ ゛𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 🤍
189K 3K 91
Kaulitz twins one shots/imagines <3 •English is not my first language so please be patient <3•