𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃

By SinCircus_

All the cameras in the world can't capture how breathtaking she is and I'm selfish enough to keep that image... More

1 | leaving home
2 | no. 7
3 | moving in
4 | the three types
5 | hearing her voice
7 | you need a good stress reliever
8 | first it's your suitcase now its the freaking basket
9 | elijah
10 | we take separate ways
11 | massage appointment
12 | harder.
13 | flip so that i do your front
14 | fuck me first, we'll talk later
15 | fire with fire
16 | fickle minded heart
17 | a fort made out of beach chairs
18 | sparkly lids and pink lips
19 | i can play too
20 | damage
21 | tight little dress
22 | boundaries
23 | blue moon
24 | can i ask you a favor?
25 | my fault
26 | a little retreat
27 | the accident in the soup kitchen
28 | reckless
29 | do you wear that when you get laid?
30 | venus flytrap
31 | enlightening
32 | princess Mononoke
33 | a price
34 | stolen moment
35 | without me
36 | do we have a deal?
37 | detrimental
38 | be real with me
39 | parasite
40 | faded
41 | black holes and revelations
42 | black holes and revelations part II
43 | exothermic
44 | veggies, i don't know her
45 | Robocop
46 | bloody knuckles
47 | affected
48 | delicate
49 | moonshine
50 | fire meet gasoline
51 | fire meet gasoline pt II
52 | what a total shitshow
53 | overwhelming
54 | triggered
55 | mornin' slut
56 | i don't wanna do this anymore
57 | clarity
58 | broken skin
59 | back to you
60 | reckless
61 | not going anywhere
62 | something more
63 | i like you
64 | nothing more and nothing less
65 | reenact
66 | this day is all about you yoongs
67 | ghost fear
68 | the sound of your voice
69 | my gravity
70 | unfiltered
71 | tres leches
72 | change can be amazing
73 | 'seven'
74 | min haneul
75 | the cabin
76 | idaho falls
77 | a good fucking time
78 | see you again
79 | the calm before the storm
80 | bonded by trust
81 | never deserved
82 | coming full circle
83 | the eye of the storm
84 | when history repeats itself
85 | celophane
86 | in the clear
87 | clarity part ii
88 | a way out
89 | brimere route
90 | addict
91 | flux
final chapter | resolve
epilogue | home
thank you
please read!
untamed

6 | don't fuck my ex

8.5K 344 92
By SinCircus_

"So, what you're saying is that you basically dodged Evelyn's calls and ignored all of her messages she sent you throughout the day because you didn't want to hurt her feelings by dropping the 'abandonment' bomb?" Yoongi summarizes everything that I just told him and I shake my head.

"I never abandoned her Yoongi." I say firmly. "We were already broken up."

"Are you fucking dumb?" He snaps.

"What!"

"You might have had good intentions at the moment, but not telling her a thing is like abandoning her Seven!"

"I just didn't want to hurt her more than I already did." I mutter.

"Okay, now firstly" Yoongi starts "you both fucked up. It takes two for a relationship to hit rock bottom. And for fucks sake, if you want to end things on good terms with Evelyn you should have at least called her when you left the house or do the other dick move and just text her. That way she won't be as devastated."

"You sure about that?" I sneer. Knowing her, Evelyn is probably bawling her eyes out whenever she's alone.

"At least you would have given the poor girl a head start." Yoongi says.

"Look, Yoongs it really doesn't matter now." I say. "I get it I fucked up and I miss her so much everyday-I didn't even delete her number or our photos. What if we bump into each other at uni? What do I say to her then?"

"You most certainly won't suggest her to remain 'friends'." Yoongi says.

"Why not?"

"Are you fucking joking?" He scoffs. "Have you even been in a serious relationship with another girl before Evelyn?"

I wasn't really ready for commitment before her. "Not really."

"Ah, so that's why you're so clueless." Yoongi sighs.

"Shut up" I snap. "What? And you're a relationship guru?"

"I observe my surroundings Seven." Yoongi says. "Unlike most people I see things with my eyes that others just glance and ignore."

"Okay, what's next you have superpowers?"

"Idiot." Yoongi hisses. "You're so naive it's annoying."

"I'm not naive." I say.

"Oh yes, you are." Yoongi counters.

"Dude, we know each other for like a day."

Yoongi's eyes narrow on me. "And it feels like I know you for decades."

I don't know whether that's a compliment or an insult. Yoongi and I have been hanging out for almost an hour and I've come to realize that Yoongi possesses a certain gift of easing people into speaking their minds. Now I'm pretty much like an open book but I don't really talk about Evelyn with anyone other than my best friend Lexi who is currently in Wyoming for her boyfriend' funeral. I can't bother her with my troubles.

Yoongi is such a carefree spirit, he's fun to hang around with and I just realized that I am the one who revealed so many things about my personal life while he's still in the dark.

"Dude, it's your turn." I say.

"My turn to do what?" Yoongi asks.

"Your turn to tell me about your relationship problems."

"I'm not in a relationship."

Why is that not surprising?

"Don't look at me like that." He fumes.

"Look at you how exactly?" I chime.

Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Dude you're totally looking at me like you've been expecting that answer."

"Is it bad that I kind of did?"

"Alright Seven here's the thing." Yoongi starts. "I don't endulge in relationships. I don't need a specific someone to make me feel good or whatever. But don't get me wrong sex is fantastic. I just don't want to go through the procedure of 'getting to know her' afterwards because I don't really care."

"And the best gentleman award goes to-"

"Shut up loser. I probably have more game than you." Yoongi throws.

"You're not even in a current relationship!"

"Seven you're so behind the times." Yoongi booms. "Just because I don't tie myself down to another person it doesn't mean I can't have fun. And it's not like all girls are looking for a man to treat them well by taking them out on dates or giving them stupid flowers that are meant to rot the same day. A woman wants a man who is willing to give them the time of their lives." He smirks. "A woman wants to feel exhilarated, liberated, consumed. She wants the spotlight on herself but she's also willing to take risks for the other party. Some women might claim that they want the flowers and the dates but trust me when I say this: that's absolute bullshit."

"How about we just respect their wishes and move on?" I suggest.

"Idiot I'm trying to tell you something." Yoongi snaps.

"All you're saying is that women want is sex!"

"I'm saying that sex is important for women." Yoongi counters. "Don't twist my words."

"You're saying that women are completely indifferent to the basic social norms and would rather get physical the first chance they get."

"Why does it sound so wrong when you try to interpret my theories." Yoongi half laughs half sighs. "Listen Jimin, I never said that the dating part is not necessary because like it or not you gotta spare a few hours to get to know the woman before going down to business. It's just that some people prefer to become physical sooner rather than later. One nightstands are pretty common and it's okay to like them. It is also alright to dislike them. Sex is a human need and sometimes you just want to blow off some steam you know? It's nothing to be ashamed of. But if you are to have nice fuck session with a stranger you probably won't see ever again just make sure you can trust them. Or just get yourself a fuck buddy." Now that he clarified this all seems pretty eye opening. I've had one nightstands before I met Evelyn but I went on a few dates with them before indulging into my needs, in order to get an idea of their backgrounds and their personalities.

"So you have a fuck buddy?" I ask.

"I don't have a fuck buddy." Yoongi sneers and I huff.

"Seriously, have you ever even been in an actual relationship before?" I inquire.

"Yeah," he replies shortly. "There was nothing great or amazing about it."

"Or something happened and you're traumatized for life." I say.

"Shut your trap," Yoongi retorts and for a second there I figure he's upset.

"Dude you know all there is to know about me." I tell him and he shrugs feigning indifference.

"You're an open book Seven." Yoongi says.

"I consider myself a pretty private person."

"You tend to be a private person." Yoongi agrees. "But you're very expressive. That's both good and bad."

"And dare I ask why?" I raise a brow and he shifts on the sofa.

"Dude," Yoongi starts. "You don't have to speak or say actual words in order for me to understand what you're thinking. Your body language speaks for itself, your hand gestures, the fact that you even tell me you're a private person indicates that you feel kinda comfortable around my presence. Like come on man, you spent the entire afternoon telling me about your hot ex for crying out loud."

"Could you not—" I begin when he says 'hot ex'. But truth to be told, I indeed feel comfortable around Yoongi. He's laid back and easy going, but I know that there are boundaries that you do not cross with that guy otherwise there will be consequences.

"What? She's hot." Yoongi says flatly. "I'd totally smash."

"You won't." I say sharply and he chuckles.

"Bros before hoes." He laughs. "Evelyn is uncharted territory for me, I can live with that. Becides, I consider you a friend already Jimin so I'm not gonna fuck your hot ex. Pinky promise."

"Gee thanks." I'll take his word for that.

"That is until you give me your blessing cause I'm totally fine with that."

"Yoongi!"

"Alright, not fucking each other's exes." He cackles. "Got it."

"Dude if I happen to find out you did something with Evelyn, I will tell Nox about the stash of Molly, opiates and the fucking weed you're kidding in your apartment." I threaten.

"Alright, Seven now I also have meth, amphetamines, Ecstacy, Molly—call it whatever you want and heroin." He says jokingly.

"Dude, how often do you get high?" I ask.

"Depends on the day." He replies simply.

"Like?"

"I don't know man, whenever I have a shitty day I feel like I just wanna let loose. Or when I have a pretty girl over, I ask her if she wants to smoke a joint before we fuck. If she says yes great and if she says no—well fuck I guess we're getting into it right away. I smoke weed in the bathtub sometimes. God, you have no idea how relaxing it is. It's like you have no muscles at all and your senses are somewhat heightened. It's like heaven and when you fuck when your high is also heaven, but don't take too much otherwise you won't remember shit."

"I'll admit, I'm kinda curious." I say.

"You've never gotten high before?" His eyes widen like plates.

"Didn't reach the oblivion point." I say. "But I don't do drugs regularly."

"I suggest to you to not reach the oblivion point. It's so fucking troublesome and then you gotta ask your unreliable mates what happened and they'll only say shit to fuck with your head."

"Really?"

"What you expect me to call you a nerd or boring?" Yoongi asks.

Sort of. "I didn't expect that kind of answer."

"Seven, I'm not gonna encourage you to take drugs."

"Thank you."

"Look, I like getting high sometimes when I'm having a bad day okay? Or when I fuck or go to some shitty ass party. If you want to get high is pretty much not my concern and you're free to do whatever you want." Yoongi says. "I think it's shitty when other guys brag about getting stoned like it's some sort of a grand accomplishment. I mean, all we do is self destruct because we're so unsatisfied with our lives."

I stare at him aghast. He's so mature about this topic that it amazes me.

"Moral lesson of the day Seven." He continues. "Don't do drugs or if you wanna get stoned be responsible about it. Don't get carried away by the crowd otherwise you're in for a fucking adventure. And not the good kind."

"Are you speaking from experience?"

He lets out a slow, mellow "Yeah."

"What happened?" I inquire out of curiosity.

"Imma tell you the story some other time Seven." Yoongi says softly. "We're not best friends yet." Strangely enough that didn't seem offensive. "Don't take it personally though. I can't really open up about this."

"That's cool."

"I've gone through some tough shit too."

"I can tell."

"I didn't start taking drugs out of nowhere." Yoongi says. "Someone I used to know and used to hold dear influenced me. I followed her and got swept up in this dark place."

"It was a girl right?" I chime. "Someone important.

He doesn't answer. His triangle eyes soon become shiny. A glint of sadness is illuminated in his eyes."It's nothing tragic really. It's just that she refused to accept help from everyone and I was the dumbass that followed her."

"It's okay, we all make mistakes."

"The thing is, I knew that what I was doing—it was so fucking wrong." Yoongi stammers. "I knew that the situation was hopeless yet I stayed and got fucked up with her."

"I know the feeling." I sigh.

"I'm sure you do Seven."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 576 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
134K 2.5K 26
A simple cute college love story which folds in a type of beautiful comforts and discomforts. love and maturity. "her one screeching 'hii' can make m...
10.6K 419 48
𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮 , 𝗯𝗮𝗱 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲 , 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 , & 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 🔞 Y/n L/n a 25 year old black female has gone...
Dreaming By 💜

Fanfiction

2.1K 236 83
"Is this actually real?" You ask your best friend. "Absolutely. And I'm glad it is." ----- Welcome to a time of change. A different air to breathe...