:| |: Reunited at last :| |:...

Από IEatPuncakes

❝You have no idea how much I've missed you.❞ Inra Orihara- Seemingly an ordinary girl at first glance. N... Περισσότερα

(_‼️Heads Up‼️_)
🖤 O N E 🖤
🖤 T W O 🖤
🖤 T H R E E 🖤
🖤 F O U R 🖤
🖤 F I V E 🖤
🖤 S I X 🖤
🖤 S E V E N 🖤
🖤 E I G H T 🖤
🖤 N I N E 🖤
🖤 T E N 🖤
🖤 E L E V E N 🖤
🖤 T W E L V E 🖤
(_Notice!!!_)
🖤 F O U R T E E N 🖤
🖤 F I F T E E N 🖤
🖤 S I X T E E N 🖤
🖤 S E V E N T E E N 🖤
🖤 E I G H T E E N 🖤
🖤 N I N E T E E N 🖤
🖤 T W E N T Y 🖤
🖤 T W E N T Y - O N E 🖤
🖤 T W E N T Y - T W O 🖤
🖤 T W E N T Y - T H R E E 🖤
🖤 T W E N T Y - F O U R 🖤
🖤 T W E N T Y - F I V E 🖤
🖤 T W E N T Y - S I X 🖤
🖤 T W E N T Y - S E V E N 🖤
🖤 T W E N T Y - E I G H T 🖤
🖤 T W E N T Y - N I N E 🖤
🖤 T H I R T Y 🖤
🖤 T H I R T Y - O N E 🖤
🖤 T H I R T Y - T W O 🖤
🖤 T H I R T Y - T H R E E 🖤
🖤 T H I R T Y - F O U R 🖤
🖤 T H I R T Y - F I V E 🖤
🖤 T H I R T Y - S I X 🖤
🖤 T H I R T Y - S E V E N 🖤
🖤 Author's Note 🖤

🖤 T H I R T E E N 🖤

211 11 19
Από IEatPuncakes

🖤Chapter Thirteen: Stranger🖤

BRINING 

BRINING

BRINING

BRINING-- 

I groaned and buried my face into my blanket. It was dangerously cold in my apartment, and my heater is being slow and isn't turning on.

I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep. I had barely gotten any sleep last night. I tried following that guy who I kept seeing around, but I ended up losing him after he turned a corner. It took me forever to get back home and by the time I did, it was almost 2:30 a.m.

I yawned and sat up in my futon, the blanket falling into my lap. I flipped the thick blankets off me and stood up in my black shorts and white tank-top. It might as well be 40 degrees and I'd still wear shorts and a t-shirt.

I yawned and stretched the curtains to my window open, letting the dark morning light beam in. Checking the clock, it was 5:00 a.m. 

"Damn, I only got two-and-a-half hours of sleep? Fuck me..." I murmured drowsily and rubbed my arms as I shivered. "I gotta get that heater fixed..."

I opened my fridge and pulled out a tub of yogurt and some strawberries and blueberries. Grabbing a small bowl from my cabinet, I set it down and pulled out a spoon and began scooping some vanilla yogurt into my bowl. Grabbing the granola from my cereal pantry, I began pouring a layer onto the yogurt, placing my freshly cut fruit along the edges and sprinkling blueberries in the center.

Yawned and took my breakfast to the small table with my spoon, setting it down for me to eat. I rubbed my eyes and got ready to take my first bite. 

I looked behind me at my door as it was knocked upon. Glancing at my clock, it was only 5:05, which was way too early for any visitors. 

In my sleepy state of mind, I mindlessly stood up and walked over to the door and opened it, rubbing my eye as I said, "...Hello...?"

"Good mor-ning~!" They sang as they pushed through the door. 

I yawned again rubbed both my eyes, "Mikado, it's too early. It's not time to walk to school yet..."

"Forgive me, Inra, but I just came to see how you were doing this early morning!"

I yawned again and shrugged, "I'm fine, I guess." I sniffed and walked back over to the table, sitting down to eat my breakfast. 

"My, it's quite cold here. You could get sick."

I took a bite of yogurt, granola, and a strawberry, "My heater won't start." I replied,

"And you're wearing shorts?" Mikado asked.

I shrugged, taking another bite of my breakfast, but this time with blueberries.

All of a sudden, a very large, and very thick blanket was wrapped around my shoulders. 

I sighed, enjoying the feeling of the heavy heap of a blanket on my shoulders. "Thank you..."

"Of course!"

A few minutes passed, and the smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the atmosphere. I took a deep breath, enjoying the scent.

In just a few seconds, a hot cup of coffee was set down in front of me. Grabbing the mug, I took in it's sent before taking a sip, enjoying the bitter but slightly sweet coffee. 

"Mmmm... How did you know how I like my coffee?"

Mikado replied from the kitchen, taking a sip of his own coffee, "Oh, no reason. Just an instinct."

I let out a tired chuckle, "It's weird..." I wrapped my hands around the hot mug, looking down into the dark brew with a smile. "This is exactly how my brother used to make me coffee."

Silence.

I looked behind me and found no one there, but the door closing and a figure walking passed.

"He must've gone to change."

I sighed in satisfaction and finished my breakfast, "I suppose it's time to get changed."

🖤🖤🖤

I quirked an eyebrow in confusion. "What do you mean you didn't go to my room this morning? You were just there. You gave me coffee." I said as I took a bite of my rice.

Mikado looked at me with a nervous smile."Inra, I woke up at seven. There's no way I walked to your apartment and had a conversation with you. Are you sure you weren't dreaming?"

I furrowed my brows, picking up more rice and putting it into my mouth. "No, I'm sure. You were there. You wanted to check on me, so I let you in and you gave me coffee and a blanket because it was cold."

Mikado and Masaomi shared a look of confusion, silence washing over us. I took a bite of fish.

Mikado looked at me after exchanging another glance with Masaomi, "Inra..." He said, "I wasn't in your room this morning."

I narrowed my eyes, staring at them questioningly. Mikado was at my apartment. Earlier than normal, but he was still there. His voice sounded a bit deeper, and his footsteps sounded heavier... And his coat... 

"Oh my god." I held a hand over my mouth, the urge to throw up taking me over. "No... No... No, no, no! Oh my god!"

Masaomi looked at me worriedly, "Yo, what's goin' on?"

"Oh my fucking GOD! MIKADO!"

"What?!" He yelled.

I looked between the two of them rapidly, "He was in my room, Guys!"

Mikado looked alarmed, saying, "What--?! Who was?!"

I turned around and walked a few steps away, gripping my hair, "The guy who's been following me! I thought it was you so I let him in! Oh my god! I let a stranger into my home!" 

I turned around and threw my arms down, "Mikado, Masaomi, what the hell's wrong with me!?"

Masaomi yelled in surprise, "Wait, what?!"

"Wha-! Are you hurt? Did he do anything?"

I shook my head, legs and arms trembling, "No. I'm fine. I just-- Oh my god..." I rubbed my eyes, trembling on the brink of tears.

"We should report them to the police. If you have a stalker, then we shouldn't be the only ones to know this." Mikado said.

Masaomi nodded and put a hand on my shoulder, "Mikado's right, Inra. It's dangerous to keep this to ourselves."

I nodded, hugging my arms as I sat back on the bench.

Mikado asked, "Do you at least have something to protect yourself with?"

I felt my coat pockets and found a pen inside my inner pocket. "I have a pen...?"

Masaomi looked at the pen in my hand, "Rule number one of living in Ikebukuro. Always carry pepper spray or some sort of method to defend yourself. A lot of people break it, and I won't let you be one of those people."

Mikado nodded, "You might be good enough at defending yourself with your fists, but what if they're stronger than you? You'd need an extra way to defend yourself."

I nodded. "Okay. Yeah. You're right."

"In the meantime," Masaomi smiled and stood in front of me, holding out his hand to me, "We won't let you out of our sight!"

Normally, I would be annoyed at this, but right now... It's all I need.

I smiled and took his hand. "Fine with me."

🖤🖤🖤

((Ahhh!! It's finally out! And before my goal too! It's a tad short, but I didn't want this to be so long to where I would never be able to finish it, but here it is!! I want to thank all of those who kept asking when I would update because if no one wanted more chapters I wouldn't update as often lmao. 

OH! And I'll be doing a few changed to how I write the chapter titles, I'll be doing it how I did this chapter here, with just the chapter number, but the chapter number and title below that. I'll be doing that to the rest of the chapters, so ignore the updates you get from me for the next hour lol

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

299K 10.1K 38
[Completed] Read this cringy thing at your own risk [F/N] [L/N] is a very nice person to others. She always tries to remain cheerful and positive. Ho...
30K 896 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...
179K 5.4K 72
Well this isn't new for me. Hi there world! It's Saki-chan. Yeah, I know...it is my REAL name! Weird isn't it. Being a Youtuber is big enough, becomi...
25.8K 686 64
Fruits basket X reader Akitos sibling Your Akitos sibling and you love the zodiacs with all your heart. They love you just as much as the next perso...