Mobile Legends Chronicles : A...

By Shar_5019

Embark on a legendary adventure across the land of dawn, alongside Alucard and other beloved heroes, as they... More

Chronicles - 1) Chronowizard
Chronicles - 3) Ghoul's Fury
Chronicles - 4) Fiery Inferno
Chronicles - 5) Trial
Chronicles - 6) Chivalric Order
Chronicles - 7) Lone Hero (Incomplete)
Chronicles - 8) Journey to the West (Incomplete)
Side Story - 1) Leomord Van Algea
Side Story - 2) The City of Scholars
Side story -3) Mission of Shadow swamp
Murder in the City - Part 1
Murder in the City - Part 2
Murder in the City - Part 3
New Sword - 1) Lyssra
New Sword - 2) Aurequaza
New Sword - 3) Sunlight Heart (Incomplete)
Pleasure Quarter Prolouge- Goddess of Beauty
Pleasure Quarter - 1) The Night District
Pleasure Quarter - 2) Amazons
Pleasure Quarter - 3) Run Alucard!
Pleasure Quarter - 4) Suzuhime
Pleasure Quarter - 5) Hetaira
ChronoWizard- 1)Magic Academy
Chronowizard- 2)Return to the Royal Capital
Chronowizard- 3)Ms. Violet

Chronicles - 2) Moonlight Archer

168 4 48
By Shar_5019

(img src: instagram/kojitomei)

September 29, Year X745
Azrya Woodlands.

Harith's PoV

After running continuously for last 7 hours, we soon reached Azrya Woodlands, the Enchanted forest which is home to the Elvan Kingdom.

Alucard: "You tired kid?"

"No I am fine, I used to run a lot more in the village."

"You better be fine Kid, I am not gonna carry if you faint due to exhaustion."

"If you didn't really care about me, then why did you even bring me. Why did even save me... "

"Now now, don't be sad. I saved you because I wanted a pet cat."

I hate this guy, ...I should. But I don't know why, I am used to this.

Harith: *sigh* "Let's fasten our speed, I am feeling demonic presence from the direction of elvan kingdom."

"Feel demonic presence? Such a high level of magic, didn't expect that."

"I may look small, but I am more older than you. So don't underestimate me."

"Yeah yeah."

-------------------------------------------------

As we were about some miles away to reach the Elvan kingdom, we decided to travel concealing ourselves as we felt increasing number of demonic presence as we got near.

"We reached the elvan kingdom." I said as I peeked out the bush to see a huge number of orcs searching for elves and in process burning and destroying the place.

"Tch, I am late again, they already attacked."

"I don't see any elves ..or their bodies."

"They must have retreated to Lunar temple. Let's go kid."

He said as he climbed a tree with an amazing speed.

'Wow, he must be a monkey in previous life.'

"Oi cat, you coming? Don't tell me you can't climb."

"Shut up" I said as I got up to the same branch he was on.

"Also don't call me a cat. I am a leonin."

"Yeah yeah kitty, now come on we don't have time to waste."

He said as he hopped from one tree to another, rushing towards the Lunar temple.

'I hate this guy.'

-------------------------------------------------

As we reached near the Lunar temple, hiding in a tree, we saw the gardens of the temple turned into battlefield. Orcs were charging in with full vigor and the elves were defending the temple with their lives. The orcs didn't have any plan, they were attacking randomly, but still had a upper hand.

Alucard: "As expected, they have retreated into the temple."

Among the elves, there was distinctive Elf ,who clearly was the leader, as she ordered everyone where to retreat, where to attack, aiding the injured and motivating the others. Despite her deep wounds and various injuries, every arrow shot from her bow was so precise and accurate, that it killed orcs in one shot. It was due to her leadership that the small number elves were able to repel this many orcs.

Noticing her importance, a certain orc with an axe, rushed towards her. He was agile, as dodged her attacks, and got closer to her.

'Soul lock'

The orc charged at the elf and tackled her, knocking the elf on the ground. Laughing maniacly, he raised his axe high.

Orc: "Taste my axe!"

It is end for the elf, the next strike will surely kill her. Even if I wanted to save her, I couldn't reach there in time.

'Lethal count-'

But he was stopped in his tracks due to a sword suddenly striking ground before him. Wait, isn't that the sword blue demon hunter was carrying?

I looked beside me to see the demon hunter without his sword, but a smirk on his face.

"Lets go kid." He said.

'Pursuit'

Making a sound of thunder, the Demon hunter appeared before the orc. He quickly grabbed his sword and

'Whirling Smash'

The orc tried to dodge by retreating backwards, but the swipe had sliced his chest, and the bleeding had already began.

"You are fast." I said as I soon joined him on the battlefield.

Balmond: "Tch, not you again, demon hunter."

Alucard: "Glad to see you again too, slave orc."

I turned towards the elf, asking her if she was alright.
"Are you okay? We are here from Moniyan empire to assist you."

"Yes I am fine" she says as she gets up with my help.

Alucard: "Always being a damsel in distress whenever we met. Can you be anything else?"

Miya: "Oh? I can be your wife."

At her statement, Alucard blushed.

Alucard: "Stop teasing me on that already."

Miya: "Are you embar- *Argh*"

The elf was about to fall down again, but Alucard supported her.

Alucard: "You should retreat inside the temple and heal those wounds, I will take care of these orcs."

Miya: "O-okay, but don't overdo it."

Alucard: "Oi kitty, escort her to the temple."

"I have a name."

-------------------------------------------------

Third person PoV

As Harith and Miya leaves the battlefield, Alucard looks at the orc leader, who was kind enough to wait for the end of their conversation.

Alucard: "Not barging in our little talk, your mistress sure teached you some manners, slave orc."

Balmond: "I just don't like any disturbances during a fight."

He picked up his axe, and got into his fighting stance.

Alucard: "A spinning axe huh, shiny. Before I kill you, can you tell me where did shadowbringers kept the abducted leonins?"

Balmond: "A puny human like you can never kill me."

'Soul lock'

The berseker orc rushed towards Alucard, but he easily dodged it.
With a smirk he said, "Let me show you the art of killing!"

'Pursuit'

With swift speed and thunderous sound, demon hunter reached before Balmond and sliced at neck to behead him. But the iron chains on his neck protected the orc from the lethal blow.

The wound on his chest had already started to heal, due to his blood demonic powers. Since one blow on him wasn't enough, the demon hunter decided to damaging him continuously will do the trick. He started to run around Balmond with his quick speed and attacked him from various directions. The orc was too slow to dodge all the attacks and kept on enduring demon hunter's blows.

Seeing that the demon hunter was in close range, the berseker orc decided to use his most recognized skill.

'Cyclone Sweep'

He started to brandish his large axe in all direction, but the demon hunter dodged all his attacks.

Alucard: "Too slow!"

'Pursuit'

Again using his quick speed, he charged towards the berseker orc. But due to the thunderous sound the skill made, the orc knew he was coming and was ready to intercept him. As he came within the close range, Balmond raised his large axe, to crush his head on spot.

'Lethal counte-'

But he was again stopped by Alucard, as he caught his large axe with his gauntlet armored crimson glowing right hand and pierched the orc deep in his stomach with his sword.

Alucard: "Being the leader of the blood demon Orcs, damn you are weak."

He removed his sword from the orc's stomach, which was soon followed by intense blood flow. As the wound was too deep, Balmond was unable to heal it with his blood demonic powers. The heavy blood loss made him collapse on the ground.

Alucard looked back to see that he was about two miles away from the temple. With the sheer number, the orcs were having the upper hand as there was no one to lead the elves.

'Killing the leader will surely stop its minions. But first,'

Alucard: "So I will ask this again, do you know where are the abducted leonin kept?"

He points his sword on neck of the fallen Balmond, with every intentions to kill him, whatever may be the answer.

Balmond: "M-my mistress always a-advised, 'Watch your back.'"

Confused by his answer, Alucard suddenly noticed a terrifying demonic presence behind him.

-------------------------------------------------

Harith's PoV

Ordered by demon hunter, I carried the elf towards the moon temple, for her treatment. But at the entrance of Lunar temple, I was met by a huge door which was heavily fortified.

'Such a massive door. Just by looking at it, I can say it will need a power of hundred men to open it.'

"Hail goddess Gavana."

As she said that, the massive door opened.

'Was that a magic spell?'

As I entered the temple, I was fascinated by its beauty. The walls of the temple were dazzling under the moonlight.

But even under this amazing scenery, the aura I sense from the elves present here is fear, hatred and disgust. And also, some hope.

I was pulled out of my daze by a familiar voice.

"Miya!! Are you ok!?"

A pink haired feline elf rushed towards us.

Nana: "H-harith?"

-------------------------------------------------

Along with many wounded, Miya was treated by healer elves. There were many moon elves inside, all them were either ordinary civilian or a healer. Only two fighter elves were present, guarding the massive door.

Nana: "It's been a while we last met."

Harith: "Yes."

Nana: "Looks like you missed me very much, I mean you hugged me pretty tightly."

Harith: "W-Well, I didn't missed you, I was worried."

'Worried by the fact that she might also be caught by demons.'

Nana: "Worried?"

'She doesn't seem to know about it. Let's not tell her. Don't want to make her worry.'

Harith: "I was worried that the familiar spirit of yours might have killed you. I mean the rampage it did last time destroyed half of our village."

Nana: "Oh, don't worry, with Miya's help, I am able to control it now. She taught me everything, how to supress my magic power, how to use my magic abilities usefully,-"

Miya: "Nana, stop praising me. Didn't you two meet after long time? Discuss about yourselves, not me."

Harith: "But I agree with her, Miss Miya. I have seen your leadership skills, you are indeed amazing."

Miya: "That's sweet, Thank you. But you are quite strong too...., uh... I think kitty is not your name."

'I seriously hate him.'

Nana: "Yes! Harith she is priestess Miya, the current temporary queen of elves and Miya he is Harith, a friend of mine back from the village."

Harith: "Queen? So you're royal?"

Nana: "No,- well she is certainly is not less than royal -But She is not royal. She just accepted the post until the elvan king return."

'She totally loves Miya, doesn't She?'

Miya:" Nice to meet you Harith. And again thank you for helping us to defend the elvan kingdom."

Nana: " Oh!? So that's why you are here!? Thanks Harith!! You sure became strong! How are others doing ? Is grandpa still grumpy as ever? How are Syviis, Dior and Keya? "

I was unable to say anything .

" What's with that face Harith? Is something wrong? "

Should I lie? But she will realize it sooner or later. If I lie to her now, she will be very broken later. I should tell her. My heart aches to say her this, but I should tell her.

"Nana -"

Suddenly I heard a loud bang. It was so loud that I felt the whole temple shook.

I looked towards the source of the loud noise, which was the massive indestructible door - No, there was no door there anymore, the only thing remained there was rubble, rubble of the shattered door.

'No way, they broke that huge heavily fortified door? I don't even sense any magical energy! Are those orcs this mighty? Looks like this will be very very difficult.'

Suddenly I started to hear shrieks of the normal elves behind me.

" The massive door has been shattered!"
"How is that even possible!?"
"Something just came crashing in, destroying the door!"

'What? Somebody came in, who destroyed this massive door with one strike? Is that the orc with axe whom demon hunter was fighting?'

I turned around, to look at my enemy, but it wasn't an enemy, it was,

"It's a human!"
"Blood is flowing from all over his body"
"He has few broken bones too!"

Demon hunter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5K 21
MY BEST FRIEND IS A SECRET AGENT: How Chip Became C.H.I.P. and Foiled the Freaky Fuzzy Invasion **Check out our new hardback, available worldwide! (S...
91.6K 5.1K 42
No rules, no rulers. An escape from a cruel world. Eleven teenagers start again, alone, on a deserted island. With everything at stake and emotions...
491K 16K 34
Brando Hallward is stuck on a transatlantic flight with his ex when he meets the suave Daxten Lowe. Maybe his luck is about to change. ...
360K 19.9K 64
**CURRENTLY A FEATURED STORY** highest ranking: #11 in Science fiction ❝true happiness is only achieved without freedom. There is a girl who wakes t...