LION'S LEGACY | ROBB STARK [2]

By arios2004

"But I fear your futures are now joined forever. She is the darkness to your light, the hatred to your love."... More

LION'S LEGACY
ACT ONE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
ACT TWO
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
ACT THREE
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
ACT FOUR
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
APPENDIX

45

1.4K 59 24
By arios2004

LION'S LEGACY
45. Promiscuous

Two years had passed since the day Lyanna won Tyrion's trial by combat and all seemed to be well in King's Landing, believe it or not. Lyanna and Eddard were sixteen, Olyvar was fifteen, nearly sixteen, Torrhen and Joanna were nearing the age of thirteen, Rickard was ten, almost eleven, and little Edric was three.

It was morning time and Robb laid in bed, Annalys in his arms. He laid awake, lightly stroking Annalys' bare arm with his hand as she laid fast asleep with her head on his chest.

Like always, Annalys suddenly jolted awake, looking up at Robb with an alarmed look.

"Everything's handled," Robb assured Annalys, already knowing that she was going to ask about the arrangements for Torra's wedding to Aden, which would be happening in a few days time.

Torra was past being of age and was now finally deciding to get her wedding to the man she loved over and done with. It had been more than a decade since Annalys ordered for the reconstruction of the Sept of Baelor and despite not being as elegant as the last one, it was still magnificent and impressively structured for something built so large in such a short amount of time.

"What about--" Annalys began to ask, turning onto her back with Robb now laying on his side.

"Whatever it is that you're about to say, it is done, my love," Robb assured his wife with a small smile on his face, "I did everything there is to do yesterday, all so that we could have this day to ourselves."

Annalys gradually began to smile, nodding her head in understanding. Before Annalys could react, Robb began to playfully tickle his wife to snap her out of her worried state, causing her to begin laughing.

___

"Did you always dream of becoming a queen?" Robb found himself asking Annalys out of curiosity, causing her to think hard on the question before answering as they both laid in bed together.

"Believe it or not, I just dreamed of becoming important to someone," Annalys confessed, much to Robb's shock, "Joffrey made me feel worthless the majority of my time growing up in this city, as you already know."

"Well, if you didn't already, you were important to me since the moment I met you when we were six," Robb confessed, a smile beginning to form on Annalys' lips, "I cried for days after you were forced to return back to King's Landing, you must know."

"You did?" Annalys asked in disbelief, never hearing Robb confess that.

"Yes," Robb admitted, nodding his head in response as he smiled at his wife, "The only thing that made me feel better was when my father said we'd see each other again. How he knew we would, I do not know, but he was right. We did. And no matter what the two of us had to go through to get to where we are now, I wouldn't take it back because at this moment in time, I am happier than I have been my entire life."

Annalys smiled at Robb, happy that he felt the same way that she did. "You are happy, I can see that, but I have an idea that will make you even happier," She paused, causing Robb to give her a curious look, "How does taking a trip to Winterfell with the children sound?"

Hearing Annalys' proposition, Robb's eyes lit up with joy. Torra, Lyanna, Eddard, Olyvar were the only ones to remember Winterfell, but aside from Torra, the twins and Olyvar had been too young at the time to truly remember it. Torrhen, Joanna, Rickard, and little Edric hadn't been there at all. They were, indeed, Southern children.

"Really?" He asked in disbelief and Annalys nodded, "Would you come with us?"

Annalys smiled, nodding her head in response. "Yes. Ser Davos would stay here and make sure everything is well while we travel to Winterfell. I'd stay there with you lot for a fortnight, but then, I'd have to return. That doesn't mean the rest of you can't stay a bit longer."

Robb nodded, smiling brightly at her idea. He was happy, but that didn't mean it wouldn't make him happier to see his childhood home again.

"Olyvar is leaving for the Wall right before the wedding," Robb informed Annalys in a calm tone, "He wanted to stay for the wedding, but there isn't enough time. Jon says there is a storm coming and the only way for them to avoid it is by leaving tomorrow and no later."

Annalys sighed in defeat, she and Robb looking saddened at the thought of their son taking the black. "This is what he wants to do, Robb," She admitted quietly, "We can't take that choice away from him."

"I understand that, but it doesn't mean it won't pain me to see him go," Robb confessed, looking saddened, "All of us will be forced to see him go."

"I know," Annalys whispered, knowing it was her fault Olyvar was leaving in the first place.

She encouraged it two years before, believing it would keep Olyvar safe, but now, two years had passed and there was no sign of anyone waging
war. Was there still a reason for him to leave?

It broke her heart to know her son was leaving for the way in a few days time and there was nothing she could do to stop it. There was a chance she'd never see him again.

Olyvar may not have had her blood, but he was her son, no matter what people are court said.

____

Outside the Red Keep, Eddard woke up to find himself laying amongst the chickens and the hounds in the kennels. He groaned, feeling a headache coming on while having to endure his direwolf, Dusk, licking him incessantly.

He turned, only to groan again when he found Torrhen and Rickard standing outside stables, smirking at him in amusement.

Eddard and Lyanna had gotten drunk the night before with Olyvar, not that their parents knew. It had been Lyanna's fault, however. She decided to convince them that it was okay for them all to drink as a way of celebrating Olyvar's upcoming achievement of joining the Night's Watch.

"Better bitches than you're used to, brother," Torrhen jokingly spoke up, amused as Eddard nearly fell while attempting to stand up.

"You'd be surprised, little brother," Eddard sarcastically replied, "I am able to get some pretty fine women into bed with this charm of mine."

"What charm?" Rickard questioned, beginning to laugh, "I dare say little Edric has better charming skills than you do and that says a lot."

"That preposterous," Eddard retorted with an attitude, "You have no idea how many women I can get."

"Preposterous?" Torrhen asked, beginning to laugh as Olyvar walked over and joined the group of boys, "That's a big word, Ned, you sure you know what it means?"

"Says you, the only one of us who can't read High Valyrian," Olyvar snapped at his brother, watching as Torrhen and Rickard began to laugh, despite being called out.

Those two were always causing mischief with each other while Eddard, Lyanna, and Olyvar were forced to clean up the messes.

"Ignore them," Another voice suddenly spoke up, causing the group to see it was Lyanna who had said it with Joanna standing at her side, "They're idiots."

"Well, sometimes, two heads are better than one--" Torrhen began to say, referring to himself and Rickard.

"Perhaps, but not when they're you two, brother," Joanna suddenly retorted, much to everyone's shock.

   Joanna turned to look at Eddard, who smiled proudly. "Now, if you excuse me..." She trailed off, mockingly bowing to her brothers and sister as she prepared to leave, "I have places to be, unlike you lot."

"Are you trying to say I don't have as much of a life as you do, dear sister?" Torrhen called out, causing Joanna to stop walking as she turned to face him.

"Brother, I am denying its existence," She responded, earning a shocked look out of all her siblings before she walked off.

Eddard, Olyvar, and Lyanna began to laugh, as did Rickard, while Torrhen rolled his eyes in annoyance.

___

That afternoon, Eddard sat in a chair in front of the castle's barber, Petyr, as his face was shaved and his hair was trimmed, all in preparation for Torra and Aden's wedding, despite it not being for three more days.

Olyvar and Aden stood close to him, as did Lyanna. Olyvar, Aden, and Eddard were shirtless while Lyanna shamelessly wore only a corset that covered her entire torso and her upper thighs as she stood before her brothers and her soon-to-be good-brother.

"Why is Mother so deadset on us all getting pretty today?" Olyvar asked in annoyance, referring to the fact that they were on being forced to get haircuts and also shaved if they were a boy, "I'm not even going to be here for the wedding and I'm still required to do it, too."

"She's preparing for the worse," Lyanna informed her brothers, a large smile on her face, "Last time a royal event this big was to occur, an unexpected visitor came just days before and was greeted by Rickard and Torrhen."

"What's so bad about that?" Aden found himself asking the princess in confusion.

"They were covered in mud and hay," Lyanna informed Aden, causing the entire group to begin laughing loudly.

Once he was done with the prince, the barber patted Eddard on the shoulders and allowed him to stand up. Eddard rose to his feet and found himself standing between Aden and Olyvar while Lyanna hesitantly walked over to Petyr.

"Go on, Petyr," Eddard encouraged the man as jokingly patted his twin sister on the back, "Sheer her good. She's never met a girl she likes better than her own hair."

As Lyanna was forced to sit down in front of Petyr, the man just rolled his eyes at the comment about Lyanna liking girls. Lyanna, however, gave Eddard an annoyed look while Aden chuckled and shook his head.

"At least she can get girls," Olyvar pointed out, defending his sister.

    Lyanna smirked in satisfaction while Eddard rolled his eyes and Aden continued to laugh. "He's right about that," Aden agreed with Olyvar, all of them smiling while Eddard looked annoyed, "We all know it, too."

   Eddard playfully punched Aden in the shoulder, just before they began to fight in a joking manner. Olyvar and Lyanna watched on, laughing happily.

_____

      That day, in one of the many small homes in King's Landing, Eddard found himself bedding a stonemason's daughter whom he found pretty, despite his siblings claiming he couldn't get a girl into bed.

If they knew the truth, they'd most likely call him a 'man-slut', as Lyanna would put it. Not that she was any better.

   As he bedded the girl, their time together was soon interrupted when that same stonemason entered his home to hear the loud moans of the boy and his daughter.

"What is the meaning of this?!" The man exclaimed angrily, his eyes widening in horror at the sight of the red-haired prince, standing naked behind his nude daughter, who was lying on her stomach with Eddard's hands on her waist.

    "Uh..." Eddard awkwardly trailed off before forcing a smile onto his lips, "Exactly what it looks like, my lord."

    The brunette girl quickly moved away from Eddard, rushing to find herself some clothes instead of remaining naked in front of her father and the prince. "Father! Please, it isn't--" She began to plead, but instead of paying attention to her, the man took a threatening step toward the prince.

"You dare violate my daughter?" The man accused Eddard of raping his daughter, causing Eddard to give him an incredulous look.

"Violate? Oh, no, no, no, Ser. She begged, She most definitely begged. I promise you that," Eddard bluntly replied, clearly taking after his mother regarding not thinking of the consequences of his brutally honest words before speaking.

    Enraged, the stonemason unsheathed the blade from his belt, pointing it at Eddard's throat. Eddard smiled anyways, mockingly lifting his hands in surrender.

"You've taken her honor," The stonemason continued on and despite having the tip of the man's blade pressed against his throat, Eddard still continued to grin.

"I mean no offense by this, Ser, but I swear to you, someone was definitely there before me," Eddard promised, grinning as he slowly arched his back to avoid the man's blade stabbing into his throat.

  The stonemason's daughter tried her hardest not to smile as she dressed herself, knowing it to be the absolute truth, not that she would admit that.

"You son of a whore," The stoneman sneered at Eddard, who finally took offense to the man's words.

"Now, that's no way to speak of the queen, is it?" Eddard suddenly commented, causing the man's eyes to widen in shock since he hadn't expected Eddard to be a prince.

     While the man was stunned speechless, Eddard ducked before rushing out of the establishment, still naked. He placed his hands over his groin area before sprinting down the streets of King's Landing, the stonemason chasing after him.

"You're dead, you hear me?!" The stonemason hollered as he chased after Eddard, "I don't care if you're a fucking prince, you're dead!"

Eddard smiled in amusement, chuckling as he ran as fast he could down the streets of the capital while covering his lower area
with his hands.

   Jaime had been walking down the street with Brienne, seeing as though they had been sent by the king and queen to find the wandering prince.

    They stopped, however, when they heard the commotion of the stonemason yelling. They looked ahead, watching as the stonemason glanced around, a furious look on his face. "I'll kill you for this, Prince Eddard! Where the fuck are you?" He roared, causing Brienne and Jaime to exchange a puzzled look, "You're dead!"

    They were beginning to walk toward the man, only to stop when they heard someone calling out to them in a whisper. They turned, only to see that it was Eddard. He stood in an alleyway, his hands placed over his parts as he gave the duo a nervous smile.

   Brienne's eyes widened in disbelief while Jaime sighed and rolled his eyes in annoyance, clearly used to the boy's promiscuous behavior.

"Who was it this time?" Jaime asked his grandson in annoyance, removing his white Queensguard cloak before handing it to Eddard to cover up with.

    Eddard inhaled sharply, placing the white cloak around his waist. "Stonemason's daughter," He informed Brienne and Jaime in a calm tone, "She had a nice ass, I couldn't help it."

"Like mother, like son, I see," Jaime muttered under his breath, referring to the fact that Eddard was attracted to women with nice asses.

     Brienne sighed in frustration, knowing if she didn't speak up soon, she'd have to endure the two men speaking of such vulgar things until they returned to the castle. "Your mother and father are looking for you, my prince. We should return before they truly start to worry."

"Fine by me, I don't quite enjoy the thought of being castrated by that stonemason nor being naked in Flea Bottom," Eddard confessed, letting out a large scoff, "Can you believe he's actually trying to kill him?"

"What did you say to him exactly?" Jaime questioned, beginning to smile in amusement since he knew whatever Eddard was about to say, it was going be priceless.

"Only the truth," Eddard admitted, earning a confused look from Brienne.

"Which was?" Jaime raised a brow at the boy who happened to be his eldest grandson.

"That I was clearly not the first boy his daughter bedded and I was being honest, I swear it," Eddard confessed and while Jaime tried to contain his laughter, Brienne rolled her eyes.

Only men.

"Let us hope we arrive in enough time for you to dress before breakfast, my prince," Brienne found herself speaking up, purposely changing the subject, "Or we'll never hear the end of it from your mother and father."

____

Once arriving at the castle, Eddard rushed to his room, praying to the old gods and the new that no one saw him. After getting dressed, he exited his room, tucking in his undershirt as he made his way to the stairs to head downstairs for breakfast.

"Ned!" He suddenly heard someone call out, causing him to turn to see Lyanna.

"Lyanna," Eddard greeted his sister back as she stopped in front of him, watching in amusement as he attempted to fix his shirt and make it look as though he hadn't just gotten dressed.

"They were looking for you everywhere. Father just sent me off to find you," Lyanna informed Eddard, who seemed too distracted by fixing himself up to notice the suspicious look she gave him.

"I was riding," Eddard lied, earning a mischievous look from his twin sister.

"Really?" She questioned, raising a brow at him, "Who?"

Eddard slowly looked up at his sister, both of them beginning to laugh. "Stonemason's daughter," He informed her without a care in the world, "Chased me down the street with a sword after he caught me."

"You didn't take her honor, did you?" Lyanna questioned, giving Eddard a concerned look.

"You know I would never do that," Eddard reminded Lyanna, who knew he was telling the truth.

Eddard may have gotten around a lot at times, but one thing he never did was sleep with a maid. Despite many viewing it to be dishonorable for him to sleep with so many women at just sixteen, he had a way of keeping his honor by never lying with a maid.

    If Eddard did, Lyanna and the lot of them knew he'd most likely force himself to marry her, even if she was lowborn. Lyanna herself didn't understand the logic, but she acted as though she did just to make him feel better about himself and what he was doing.

"What was so alluring about this one?" Lyanna questioned smiling in utter amusement.

Eddard chuckled, turning around so that his back was facing his sister in order for her to help him fix his clothes. "The ass on this one..." He trailed off jokingly, causing them both to begin laughing once more.

"You're a dog," Lyanna complained, earning another laugh from both of them.

"I can't help it. The women of King's Landing love me," Eddard argued jokingly, earning an eye roll from Lyanna, "I dare say you can say the same."

   "Let us not speak of it," Lyanna argued, beginning to feel uneasy, which Eddard was quick to notice.

   Believe it or not, despite homosexuality being frowned upon by the majority of Westeros, many women threw themselves at Lyanna, even the ones that weren't whores looking for money.

    After all, Lyanna was the heir to the Iron Throne. There were many men and women who wanted her. The women just had a better chance of fulfilling that dream.

"Come," Lyanna encouraged Eddard, wrapping her arm around, "We should head downstairs before they begin to look for us."

Eddard laughed, nodding his head in agreement before he and Lyanna walked off together.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I love doing parallels tbh 😂 and that was exactly what the barber scene was.

Eddard changed a lot from the good kid he used to be 😂 Last book, he used to be an obedient daddy's boy that would snitch on Lyanna and Olyvar whenever they did something bad.

Now, he's over here getting drunk with them and not to mention, he's whoring around 😂

If you haven't noticed by now, though, all of the children are finally getting along! The scene between them at the kennels was just sibling banter btw.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2K 27
˚・゚✧ 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ˚・゚✧ ' a targaryen and a stark love drunk on one another. what could go wrong? ' ˚・゚✧ ⸻ in which rhaenerys targaye...
13.8K 247 32
Robb survives the Red Wedding. With a broken heart, no army and only Greywind by his side, he tries to rise from the ashes of his reign and avenge th...
650K 17.1K 26
Willa Frey's beauty has been heard of throughout all the Seven Kingdoms. Everyone wants her, especially Prince Joffrey. The problem? She is in love...
62.3K 2.9K 33
Adelaide Stark fell for the bad boy a long time ago and now hes back in winterfell. Can their love grow or will it wither? 🐺 "I couldnt grow with y...