Villain Rehab at UA

By DaydreamInProgress

Dabi, Toga and Deku somehow get captured after years of avoiding capture. Because of their young age, they ar... More

γ€Š Before We Begin 》
Prologue
Run - ( 1 )
Interrogation - ( 2 )
Information Before We Continue
Sick - ( 3 )
Angry Pomeranian - ( 4 )
Detective Kacchan - ( 5 )
A Big 'ol Flashback - ( 6 )
Character Profiles
Confessions (not the love kind) - ( 7 )
To do: β–‘ Roki - ( 8 )
A Meeting Between Brothers - ( 9 )
Oof. Your opinion is needed.
Mission #1: Breakout - ( 10 )
Mission #3 : Quirk Assessment - ( 12 )
Mission #4 : Shall We Continue - ( 13 )
Mission #5 : Class 2-B - ( 14 )
Special: If He Didn't Run - ( 15 )
Mission #6 : Burning Trash - ( 16 )
The League - ( 17 )
Special: If He Didn't Run Part 2 - ( 18 )
Eri - ( 19 )
Mission #7: Poof - ( 20 )
Mission #8: Poof Part 2 - ( 21 )
Special : If He Didn't Run Part 3 - ( 22 )
Everyone Dies - ( 23 )
Eri Needs A Hug - ( 24 )
Special : Katsuki's Regret - ( 25 )
You Can't Run Forever - ( 26 )
To Be Like All Might - ( 27 )
Nezu's Puzzle - ( 28 )
Candy Apples - ( 29 )
Soft Kacchan?! - ( 30 )
𝔸𝕦π•₯𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕀 π”Ήπ•šπ•£π•₯𝕙𝕕𝕒π•ͺ π•Šπ•‘π•–π•”π•šπ•’π•
Home Is Where You Feel Safest - ( 31 )
Lost Feelings - ( 32 )
Sports Festival - ( 33 )
NAWATOBI! Part 1 - ( 34 )
NAWATOBI! Part 2 - ( 35 )
White Flag - ( 36 )
Don't Cha Think? - ( 37 )
Welcome Home - ( 38 )
Shigaraki's Interrogation - ( 39 )
Special : Katsuki's Regret Part 2 - ( 40 )
Aizawa's Suspicions - ( 41 )
Quartet - ( 42 )
A Slow Descent Into Crack - ( 43 )
ANGSTY DEKU - ( 44 )
Mission #9 : Her New Life - ( 45 )
An Idiot - ( 46 )
Warehouse - ( 47 )

Mission #2 : Lie - ( 11 )

13.8K 510 193
By DaydreamInProgress

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
IT'S THE START OF A NEW DECADE AND A NEW ERA OF DEPRESSION FOR MOI (jk).
I hope you guys have a wonderful decade! Woohoo!

Also throughout the chapter I spelt Naomasa, Naomosa so I apologize.

●●●●●●●●●

3rd POV

  Izuku felt like crap. He still felt the remnants of his drawbacks and winced at how weak his quirk was compared to a few months ago. Before he joined the league he could practice his quirk whenever, building up his tolerance and strength without the fear of getting caught but after they joined the league, it wasn't that simple. He always had to look over his shoulder and he could barely use or practice his quirk, after telling the League about how weak his quirk was. He avoided confronting the big boss, or Master as Shigaraki calls him, at all costs. He shouldn't be surprised at the level his quirk was at the moment. With a sigh, he looked around his room, his head still dazed from the previous night. He felt reminiscent of the first time he woke up in here and abruptly sat up.

  He wrapped his fingers around his neck, the feeling of the collar still there but it felt different. Then he realized, it was the same one as the one that Toga and Dabi wore. One with a quirk suppressor. Which means... a look of disappointment flashes on Izuku's face. He knew that his quirk would be revealed eventually but he never thought it would be this soon. He thought he could last at least a month but it hasnt even been 2 weeks!

  Izuku shook his head a steadily stood from his bed. He could feel the sweat that had bulit up from their activities the previous night and he was in serious need of a long shower. He grabbed a towel that was conveniently placed on his desk and swinging it over his right shoulder. After rummaging through his closet for a few minutes, he grabbed a black t-shirt and sweatpants. There was no way he was going to wear the school uniform. He wasn't even sure if he was going today. His head shot out of his closet and looked at the silent alarm clock by his bedside- 07:34. Now sure that there was still a chance he had to go to class, he made his way to the bathroom that he struggled to find on his first day. 'Who decided that painting the door the same colour as the walls was a good idea?'

  Izuku felt better than he had in a while. Sure, the heroes now knew he wasn't quirkless and yeah, sure, the principal was in his room but other than those iddy-biddy little problems, he was just peachy. To be honest, Izuku could not understand the man/animal/creature called Nezu. He allowed VILLAINS to attend his school ( the very same who attacked them last year ) and that alone made Izuku question if he really had a quirk that made him smarter. But, that's a conversation for another day, the principal was observing Izuku in a way a archeologist would observe newly discovered treasures. Like a specimen, under a microscope. Was he uneasy? Yes, very much so but he refused to crumble under the gaze of the creature.

"It has come to my attention, that you have a quirk," Nezu stated, cutting through the silence that once plagued the room.

  Izuku played with the hem of his shirt as he thought of an intricate lie that could successfully hide his real quirk. "Yes, yes I do."

"Hmm," Nezu paused and took a sip out of the teacup he was daintly holding, "Interesting, how did you get pass Detective Naomosa?"

  Izuku could tell he was in a dangerous situation. What Izuku actually did at the time was alter Naomosa's quirk use slightly so he could pass off the lie, that's why he passed out shortly after, playing it instead as him slamming his head onto the table too hard. But, he couldn't tell THE Nezu that. All Izuku's hard work to keep his real auirk a secret would go to waste. "Maybe," Izuku was internally kicking himself for the stupid escuse he came up with, "It was because I was, well for the first 13 years of my life anyway."

"So you're a late bloomer?" Nezu raised his non-existent eyebrow as he asked this question.

  Izuku nods his head in response. What else was he to do?

"What, may I ask, is your quirk? Considering that its not on the system and you are living in our premises, we would like to atleast know it's name."

"It's," Izuku then realized that Nezu was probably not here alone, a couple of pro heroes were probably standing outside the door but with the amount of objects in his room cancelling his quirk(s), he couldn't find out who it was specifically. He needed to phrase it well enough for it to be believable, "Telekinesis, I got it from my mother."

  Nezu looked at Izuku, urging him to share more, give him more information and Izuku, gladly told him. The more he explained now, the less he had to explain when he uses his quirk. "My drawbacks are the ones that make this quirk slightly less fun then it sounds. I need to practice and exercise it often, if not, it will become weak and I'll probabaly pass out after even using it to move a small object. My mental health has to be good too but..." he shrugged his shoulders and waited as Nezu silently evaluated his reasoning.

  Izuku prayed that his stupid escuse would work, oh how he prayed. Nezu looked skeptical, actually Izuku couldn't tell but had assumed thats how he seemed. After a while of standing in silence, Nezu smiled and jumped off of Izuku's bed, his tiny stature to short to touch the floor, and made his way towards the door. The tiny animal stopped just as he reached the exit and turned to look at the young villain one last time, " I'll see you in class later. I hope you won't cause anymore problems with the others." He opened the door and walked out, the door quietly shutting behind him. Izuku gasped, letting out the breath he didn't realize he was holding. He looked at the clock, an hour still till school began. He made his way towards his bed and fell face first into the pillow. 'School sucks.'

  Nezu exited the villain's bedroom and looked at the adults standing outside of the classroom. There stood Eraserhead, Present Mic, All Might (well his deflated form) and lastly, Detective Naomasa Tsukauchi. He wore a serious look and and sighed.

"He lied."

●●●●●●●●●
Um, I rushed this chapter because I wanted to get it out today!
So, its shorter than most of my chapters.
Umm, I just wanted to say...

THANK YOU FOR 10K READS AND 255 VOTES! I can not express how happy I am with just words so I'm going to use a gif.

Anyways, I'm starting school again so that means I might not have enough time to write but I promise to try!

See you hopefully next week♡

【DaydreamInProgress】

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 88 13
βα΄›Κœα΄‡Κ€α΄‡'ꜱ α΄€ ꜰΙͺɴᴇ ʟΙͺɴᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴑᴇᴇɴ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ꜱᴜΙͺα΄„Ιͺα΄…α΄€ΚŸ, α΄‹Ιͺα΄…. Ιͺα΄› α΄…Ιͺκœ±α΄›α΄œΚ€Κ™κœ± ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ʜᴏᴑ ʏᴏᴜ α΄€ΚŸα΄‘α΄€Κκœ± κœ±α΄‡α΄‡α΄ ᴛᴏ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸ α΄œΙ΄α΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ΚŸα΄€α΄›α΄›α΄‡Κ€.❞ . . Five years ago, at...
green smog By dev

Fanfiction

1M 44.8K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...
86.7K 3.5K 26
Izuku Midoriya had enough from life, he was ignored by everyone even his family. One fateful night the boy was by a villain. The villain lead him to...
605K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...