One in a Million

By celestinegabrielle

She's an author engaged to a business-minded guy, a man who never paid attention to her. She wasn't happy, sh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Finale
Bonus
🌟
Coming Soon
New Story Publish

Chapter 20

7.7K 192 32
By celestinegabrielle

[Lisa POV]

"You see that? You got a boy, Lis and Jen!" Chaeyoung said while pointing at the monitor where the ultrasound images are being showed.

It's already Jennie's 8th month of pregnancy and we cannot be more excited to be with our first baby.

"Yes!! I got my buddy already" I screamed with so much happiness.

"Hello babyyyy, you see that? You're daddy is a dork" chuckling, Jennie talked to our baby while I was almost dancing inside the room for so much happiness.

"Why don't we go shopping again? More baby stuff? More toys? I want my baby to have everything that this world could offer" I said while Chaeyoung is preparing Jennie to get dressed again after the ultrasound testing.

"No, Daddy. You'll not gonna make him a spoiled bratt" Jennie refused making me sad.

"But honey, he's our first baby" I said while pouting.

"Love, it is okay to buy some more stuff for him and I do not have anything against it. But the fact that you'll gonna spoil him is a NO, NO. We don't want a son that could be a pain in the ass when he grew up. Okay?" Jennie explained which I understood immediately.

"Yea, you're right. Maybe I'm just too excited" I said nonchalantly and it made her chuckle.

"You're too cute honey. Bet our baby would be as cute as you too. And yea, you really are very excited. It's too obvious" she chuckled. Something I always always adore from her.

"Wish our baby could get those gummy smiles of you, Mommy" I uttered as I was staring at her lovingly.

"And I wish he could get that romantic side of you honey. You always make me feel beautiful and I wonder if you'll remain the same after I gave birth"

"You know how much I love you, Jennie. And no matter how many babies we have, I will still be head over heels for you" I stood up and walked closer to her. Enough for me to backhug her while we both hold her baby bump.

"Uhmmmm... I'm still here guys. Just in case you forget about me" Chaeyoung scoffed from behind making us laugh loud.

"Yaaa! Just go to Jisoo unnie" I said making her blush.

"You're so unbelievable Lis!" She cussed trying to hide her smiles upon hearing Jisoo's name.

If you're gonna ask me where Jisoo is all this time, well she's gone busy at work. Ever since Jennie got pregnant, I already asked her to take a leave since her work is a bit stressing which I don't want for her and our coming baby. And Jisoo, being the best friend she is, volunteered to take all the responsibility to take over some of Jennie's duties while their other friends, Seulgie and Irene, took the others.

"Speaking of Jisoo, we'll meet her later together with Seulgi and Irene. Wanna come with us, Rosie?" Jennie offered making me remember that we have a scheduled hangout with them.

To be honest, this is the first time I'll be meeting Seulgi and Irene. We never had the time because of my very busy schedule when I started working on the hospital of Mr. Kim. It was a tough start but I'm enjoying every bit of it most especially on the part that Jennie regularly visits me with packed lunch she always prepare.

Well, as she said, she doesn't want me to get used to eating fast food, foods from resto or even foods that were cooked by other people. She really specifically told she wants to be the one to prepare these foods for me. Something that Chaeyoung and Jackson really enjoyed because they can always get free food too.

"Uhhhh... I'm busy later. I cannot come" Chaeyoung replied which is obvious that she's trying to avoid Jisoo.

"Busy? You told me earlier that you wanna visit us at home because you are bored and Jackson is always busy on his things" I said trying to catch her from avoiding Jisoo unnie.

"Uhhh... yea, but Mr. Kim talked to me earlier. He wants me to study one case, it's serious" she lied again.

"Uhhh, Rosie, Dad is on out of the country trip for a week" Jennie uttered making me chuckle.

BOOM, Chaeyoungah!

"You know what, chipmunk? You're not a good liar. We know it. We always know. And you both look good together" I teased her and she just threw me the pillows of the hospital bed.

"I'll take that as a yes. Okay? We'll pick you later" I said before bidding goodbye.
.
.
.

"Jendeukie!!" Jisoo screamed upon seeing us enter the Thai resto that Jennie always love.

"Jisooyah! Seulgi, Irene!" Jennie with all her excitement almost jumped seeing her friends.

"Yaaah! You're baby is almost coming out. It's a boy right? You told me earlier" Jisoo uttered while holding Jennie's tummy.

"It is... and he'll be Lisa's buddy" Jennie answered which made me smile. "By the way, Seulgi and Irene, please meet my baby's daddy and the love of my life, Lisa.... and her cousin, Chaeyoung" Jennie introduced me making me smile from ear to ear.

"Oh, Hi Lisa" both responded as they take Lisa's polite way of extending her arms.

"Jisoo didn't tell us she's a hottie" Irene said making me laugh.

"I didn't tell because: first, Lisa is for Jennie and for Jennie only. And two, because you're together and I don't want Seulgi to kill me just by introducing Lisa nor Jennie killing me for sharing Lisa to you" Jisoo explained.

"And let's don't forget about my chipmunk here, Chaeyoung. Jisoo, you should acknowledge her presence" I was grinning when I felt Chaeyoung nudged me.

"Uhhhh... I thought Chaeyoung is Lisa's ex?" I heard Seulgi whispered to Jisoo.

"Chaeyoung is the ex but this Chaeyoung is her cousin, Seul" Jennie answered winking at Seulgi.

"Wow,that was surprising. Nice to meet you too" she responded as she offered a handshake to me and Rosie.

We all had a great time together. Of course most part of it is having Irene and Seulgi asking me things regarding Jennie and I's relationship.

If ever I have a plan of marrying her?

If ever Kai is the dad, would I still love her?

And many many more things that mostly intend to know how much I love Jennie.

When we are almost done, I felt Rosie gripped my arm tightly.

"Chaeyoungah! You're hurting me. What's wrong?" I was trying to escape from her grip but she's not letting go nor saying a word.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I repeated.

"Lisa!! Chaeyoung's here!" She uttered.

"What?" I asked as if I didn't hear. Did I hear it clear and correctly?

"Chaeyoung.is.HERE" She repeated.

"Chaeyoung?" Jennie asked making me froze on my seat.

"Uhhh... honey, that's nothing" I tried to calm her because honestly she looks like exploding already while scanning the place trying to find Chaeyoung.

"What? Your ex is here and you're telling me that's nothing?" Jennie cussed.

"Honey... just let her, it's not like she's doing something stupid against us. And it's not even like I'm still affected" I explained.

"Don't ever leave your seat Lisa! And don't ever look at her direction or you'll gonna be sleeping outside tonight" she warned me and I felt more frozen.

"Oops... someone's gonna sleep on the couch" Jisoo teased. Seriously, this chicken really knows how to annoy people.

"Yaaa! I'm not looking and I will never look" I said confidently.

"We're going home" Jennie said.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

"I said we're going home"

"But we're not yet done here" I protest.

"Okay, I will go home. You stay" she said sarcastically.

"Okay...." I said making her look at me sternly. "Okay guys, let's call it a night. Jennie and I needs to go home. Enjoy the rest of the night, yea? I'm just gonna get the car" I continued trying to avoid her gaze. Geez, honey I'm just kidding. Of course I'm not gonna let you go alone.

"You're not gonna get the fucking damn car alone to pick me up here. We're going to the parking lot together. Stick your eyes on NECESSARY THINGS and NECESSARY THINGS ONLY" she said emphasizing that I should focus my eyes on those 'NECESSARY THINGS and NECESSARY THINGS ONLY'.

"Lis, you need sunglasses?" Chaeyoung teased making us laugh.

"Bye everyone" I said before we head out.

"Hello, little buddy! We're going home now. Mommy's fuming over daddy's ex. Why don't you tell Mom that Dad won't trade her for any other girls? Please?" I talked to our son who's kicking inside Jennie's tummy as we are walking towards the parking space to get our car.

"He's really your buddy..." Jennie said nonchalantly.

"Because you will be your protectors, honey. I love you! I hope you're not mad anymore... or jealous... or fuming" I apologized even I know I didn't do anything.

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong" she asked.

"Because you do not have to be wrong to apologize. Sometimes you have to apologize when you know someone's hurt even not because of you but because you know it has to do something about you. I love you, Jennie. I won't get tired of telling you that. And even if Chaeyoung is around, nobody's gonna replace you" I explained which made her smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 5.4K 36
would you take the chance at love? Even if it's wrong? would you push all through, even if your love is just too impossible to pass? will you? or wil...
49.6K 1.4K 57
Lalisa Manoban is an aspiring musical actress who has the special ability to see people's life spans. One day, while she's heading off to an audition...
96.7K 5K 48
Lisa stared at the the second floor and her eyes were fixed on the glass windows. To her surprise, she saw someone is watching her behind the window...
256K 6.2K 34
Lisa a first-year college student in SNU she hardly got in. She is taking a Bachelor of Arts major in Photography. She has a messy life with no paren...