Winter Rose.

Galing kay imintheblackparade

There were two babes in the Tower of Joy. Two babes tied so closely to their parents, Ned had to make the de... Higit pa

Prologue
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
Part ii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxiii.
xxiv.
Part iii.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
Part iv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
xliv.
xlv.
xlvi.
xlvii.
xlviii.
xlix.
l.
li.
lii.
liii.
Part v.
liv.
lv.
lvi.
lvii.
lviii.
A/N about the book
lix.
lx.
lxi.
lxii.
lxiii.
lxiv.
lxv.
lxvi.
lxvii.
lxviii.
lxix.
lxx.
Part vi.
lxxi.
lxxii.
lxxiii.
lxxiv.
lxxv.
lxxvi.
lxxvii.
lxxviii.
lxxix.
lxxx.
lxxxi.
Part vii.
lxxxii.
lxxxiii.
lxxxiv.
lxxxv.
lxxxvi.
lxxxvii.
lxxxviii.
lxxxix.
xc.
xci.
xcii.
xciii.
xciv.
xcv.
xcvi.
xcvii.
xcviii.
xcix.
c.
ci.
cii.
ciii.
civ.
cv.
cvi.
cvii.
cviii.
Part viii.
cix.
cx.
cxi.
cxii.
cxiii.
cxiv.
cxv.
cxvi.
cxvii.
cxviii.
cxix.
cxx.
cxxi.
cxxii.
cxxiii.
cxxiv.
cxxv.
cxxvi.
cxxvii.
cxxviii.
cxxix.
cxxx.
cxxxi.
Part ix.
Ending A.i.
Ending A. ii.
Ending A. iii.
Ending A. iv.
Ending B.i.
Ending B. ii.
Ending B. iii.
Ending B. iv.
Ending c.
A/N and bloopers.

xxii.

3.5K 179 28
Galing kay imintheblackparade

I am so not happy with this haha 

Rhaenar had raced back to the manse her lungs heaving as her heart beat in her chest. The air was still, silent as she had stepped through the gates and into the courtyard. Her back straightened, eyes wide as she surveyed the garden. It was empty, free from noise, from people, even animals. It was odd, normally there was something happening at the Palace, even if it was on the other quarter. Uneasiness struck her as she moved up the stairs, towards their room. Rhaenar could feel the sickness settle in her throat, a deep breath drawn in as she sent a silent prayer up.

Her hand felt the stone as she turned into the room, her indigo eyes sweeping the room for some form of displacement. There was nothing there, just left with their stuff all stacked in crates and the messed bed sheets from this morning. She eased off, the maegi had played them - made her think her husband was dead.

What sort of sick joke was that? Why would they do that to her? Relief flooded her body as she found Qotho's hand, clasping it in hers. He felt like a strength she needed, her legs wobbling.

Rhaenar glanced around once more, Qotho stepping beside her. "The Khal should be almost at the Khalasar Khaleesi, we should wait." She nodded, letting him lead her to a chair as Jorah and Dany watched her.

"The maegi... " She trailed off, her eyes searching Qotho's.

He knelt in front of her, shaking his head. "Never trust what the maegi show you, Khaleesi. They're full of dark magick and tricks designed to hurt you." She nodded, pushing back a lock of silver.

Jorah stepped forward. "Xaro. That's who we need to deal with, he's the only thing posing as a threat."

"We wait for Drogo, then we attack. We can't move without the support of the Dothraki on a City this size." Qotho stepped up, looking to Jorah. Rhaenar glanced between the two of them, shaking her head. "Drogo won't be long now."

Jorah looked to Rhaenar, sincerity lacing his tone. "If we just wait around, Khaleesi; we'll be like sitting ducks. We should at least move to the city gates, wait it out for just a moment."

"We have enough men Khaleesi to wait it out here, Xaro isn't foolish enough to think of attacking you in public when you have their favour." Rhaenar wanted to pause, to tell them both to stop overloading her. She didn't know what to do, what to think.

She shook her head. "Xaro murdered the other masters in broad daylight, I don't think he has any hesitation of murdering us here once he knows we're here."

"If he knows we're here, Khaleesi. He may think that you are dead in the House of the Undying, and he knows the Dothraki here won't rally behind your sister." Qotho added softly, keeping his voice low from Daenerys. Rhaenar looked towards her sister, taking in the face that seemed too gentle to conjure up malice or anger.

"We'll go to the gates; meet Khal Drogo. The men manning the walls should be dead by now, which gives us a safe space to use." Rhaenar spoke strong, head raised as she looked over them all. Jorah looked to the floor for a moment, not quite believing in the plan she was setting for herself. "Pack everything, make it appear as though we are going to leave. Every man we bring with us needs to be armed."

Qotho bowed dutifully, his fist over his heart. "I'll alert them now, Khaleesi." She nodded as he left, looking to Jorah. They shared a look as they began moving back to their manse and within their rooms. Rhaenar moved the dragons, placing them into their small cages where the sat contently, a curious look within their eye as they watched their mother. She grasped dresses, jewellery, anything she could as she moved silently through the large room; every item that was worth something to them locked away in chests after chests.

Qotho entered the open room, his dark eyes searching around as Rhaenar moved from one side to the other. "The others are ready, my Khaleesi." She paused, looking to him. He had become a right hand to her after the death of Rakharo, his place as the bloodrider well deserved.

Rhaenar nodded, smoothing over her clothes. She wanted to get out safely, without any slip ups where she and their Khalasar can move on. Qotho grasped a robe from the side, pulling it over her shoulders, and the hood covering her hair. "Stay close." Qotho muttered as he guided the Khaleesi out with the crates of dragons in their hands, two other Dothraki walking in to clear the room. "The maids mutter that Xaro hasn't been seen all day."

She looked to him. "You think he is a threat?" She asked seriously. He nodded, keeping a steady hand on his arrakh. Rhaenar straightened her shoulders, biting at her lip. Perhaps she was underestimating them all - thinking that they could simply run from the city and take it by force. What if she was wrong? He led them through the back alleys of Qarth, his eyes peeled as he moved slow - graceful like a cat.

Rhaenar spotted the stables, Jorah and Dany hovering outside. They made their way over, keeping silent as they entered, heading straight for their horses. She was quick to grab her horse, tacking and mounting the dragons with ease as she watched Jorah help Daenerys. Rhaenar braced herself before lifting herself up and onto her horse, the gentle beast huffing slightly as they shuffled.

She reached down, patting them before spurring it on, the horse quick to spring from the box and out. They waited a moment as they looked between one another before she nodded, staying close together. They rode out, heavy horse hooves thundering down the cobbled lanes and through the centre of town.

Rhaenar had forgotten how much she adored riding, the wind rushing through the strands of white as she threw her head back slightly. She could only imagine what it would be like to ride one of her dragons one day - how exhilarating it would be to be without the restraints of land speed.

Leirion squawked behind her, Rhaenys quickly following her brothers lead. "Shh, shh." She urged softly, Qotho taking the lead the further they got away from town and towards the gates.

It was peculiar, she thought as she gazed around, taking in the faces around her. Despite all the events she had attended in the time of being here, not once had she seen it free from guards or servants; it almost seemed barren. "There's no one around." She observed, her voice loud enough to carry to both Jorah and Qotho.

Jorah glanced around, taking note of the lack of bodies - she was right. "Keep going, the further out of the city we are, the better." Jorah uttered, spurring his horse to move faster without raising suspicion. The other Dothraki joined them, forming a small protective barrier around the Targaryen sisters, and the outside world.

A sinking feeling fell to the pit of her stomach, her body frigid as they turned, facing the gate. Blood was spilled across the sanded floor, turning the flecks to dark crimson as blood spread further. Qotho hopped down from his horse, Jorah following. "Surround the Khaleesi!" Qotho ordered, the two men moving closer to the scene. Rhaenar's breathing grew shallow, her lungs wheezing for air as the two men stopped.

Qotho looked to Jorah, Jorah turning back to the girls. Rhaenar bristled, clambering down from her horse before slipping from between the rank of Dothraki. Jorah stepped forward, meeting her halfway. "Khaleesi please, don't."

"What is it Jorah? What's wrong?" His grip grew firm on her arms, Qotho joining them. "Let me go!" Jorah had no reason but to follow the command of his Khaleesi. Her eyes trailed the bodies closest to her, all Dothraki and all those who she knew were close to her husband. Indigo set upon a pair of familiar breeches, leading to a breastplate of knotted wool, and streaks of blue.

Drogo laid in the centre, throat slit, eyes blown wide. Rhaenar choked, her knees weak as she stumbled. Hands wrapped around her arms, holding her up as they gave way. He was dead, her beloved Drogo slaughtered. "My sun and stars." She whispered, indigo pooling, her eyes not leaving his still figure. How, why... A thickness took her throat, her eyes widening as her head shook furiously. No, he couldn't. This couldn't...

"Khaleesi, we need to go." Qotho reasoned, tugging her back. Rhaenar shook as he kept his arms wrapped around her, hauling her away from the massacre. Blood roared in her ears, her body struggling to do anything. "Close your eyes, focus on something else." She couldn't, she just couldn't.

Somehow they got her up onto Qotho's horse, her body slack as she grasped onto the horses main with light fingers, Qotho behind her as they set off. "This is the work of a Dothraki." He muttered to Jorah as he passed him.

Jorah straightened. "How can you be sure?"

"They took his braid." Qotho nodded to the other men, letting them know they needed to handle it. "Go back to camp, no doubt they'll have cleared out. I'll care for the Khaleesi." Jorah nodded, sending one last look to the Khaleesi before spurring his horse on, Daenerys following. Qotho placed a warm hand on Khaleesi's back, keeping her still as he looked around the area. He knew exactly who the culprit was, the same exaggerator having raised questions of Khal Drogo's leadership across the ranks.

Qotho growled, tugging his arakh from his hands. There was no doubt that Pono had taken part of the khalasar, and the rest having summound a leader within their ranks but a small part of him hoped that some would remain - follow Rhaenar like he was sure to follow her. A million thoughts rushed through his head, his hand tightening on the reigns. He had to follow Drogo's wishes, keeping Rhaenar from the Dosh Khaleen and guiding her to reach what he promised the Mother of Mountains. Spurring his own horse on, he led them out of Qarth.

"Why would they do this?" Rhaenar asked.

He looked down for a moment. "I don't know." He uttered earnestly. "Rest yourself Khaleesi, it's going to be a long way ahead of us."

"I want to get revenge, Qotho. Coming here was a mistake, and I want them to feel my wrath." Qotho nodded, moving his hand to her hair.

"As you wish my Khaleesi."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

17.2K 474 14
This is the prequel to the large plan of works that take the marvelous works of Mr. George R. R. Martin and turns them on their head. To see the plan...
8.2K 404 47
Books I - VI of "A New Hope" series, complete. Book I - A New Hope *complete* Robb Stark is the heir to Winterfell, and at seventeen years old, his...
66.1K 4.2K 56
Artys Arryn is the son of Jon Arryn and his second wife Rowena Arryn after his first wife died giving birth to a stillborn daughter, The Lord of the...
447 17 4
Rhaella Velaryon, firstborn daughter of Rhaenyra Targaryen and Laenor Velaryon, and the second in line to the Iron Throne. Rhaella has spent her enti...