Roommate || Kim Yohan

By kryptoniteee

"When Yoon Min is desperate for that scholarship to the point she'd live in the boys dormitory, many would th... More

author's note
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six (final)
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2
Epilogue - Part 3
2MEN

twenty-eight

1.7K 67 54
By kryptoniteee

Mistletoe

--------------------

Their phones let out a loud ding! at the same time, and they quickly checked their emails since the only reason why this would be possible is if it is from the school, and true enough, it is.

"Student Kim Yohan, you are to move to Room 5-10 by the end of this term 27th December 2019..." his eyebrows furrowed before he whipped his head to look at his girlfriend who was presumably reading something similar to him.

"I'm supposed to move to the female dorms by the 27th December..." Min trailed off. A few months ago she would have been elated with this news but now it just felt like a waste that she wouldn't be able to see her boyfriend as often.

They had both gotten used to sleeping in same room together, and adjusted to each other's weird living and sleeping habits and now they would have to adjust to new strangers in a matter of one week. "I mean, it makes sense for me to move but why you too?" the female questioned curiously.

"Right?" Yohan sighed before looking around the room, this particular room had so much memories. From the time Yohan medicated Min's bruise, to how she helped him wash his hair and the cuddling sessions.

"What's going to happen to our kids?" Yohan pouted as he pointed at the enormous amount of soft toys they won at the carnival the other night, earning a chuckle from the female.

"Well I guess they're going to have to come with me. Your future roommate will be weirded out if you had that much plushies."

There was a knock on the door and the two froze, not knowing if they should open it or not. Even though they had spent months in this room, they were still pretty secretive about everything and it was honestly still a wonder how Min didn't get caught unwantedly by other guys.

"It's me Hangyul." His deep husky voice reached them from the door as he figured knocking wouldn't get him anywhere.

Yohan stood up and open the door slightly, just in case anyone walks past and catches a glimpse of Min. "Why are you all dressed up?" he questioned weirdly when he saw Hangyul in a long khaki coat with his hair styled up.

"Why are you still in the room? Its Christmas Eve, there is no curfew and everybody is out to have fun. You and Min go get dressed, let's head to town with Jisol to have a little fun." Yohan looked back at his girlfriend and she simply shrugged. Why were they in the room anyway? It is such a nice night to be out to celebrate the festive season.

--------------------

The two girls gasped in awe as the burst of colors entered their vision. In the middle laid a big christmas tree, standing at at least 5 stories high and was decorated with warm golden lights, a big star sat comfortably at the top. The tree litted the entire area and many people could be seen taking pictures in front of the tree.

"It's been such a long time since I came to town." Jisol mumbled as her eyes took in the amazing view in front of her.

Yohan and Min had already rushed to the tree to get their pictures taken, leaving the two cousins behind. Hangyul shook his head and pushed Jisol to the front. "Go on, I'll take a picture for you." he spoke monotonously as he took out his cellphone.

"Aw, thanks cous." Jisol giggled as she slapped his arm before running towards the tree. Hangyul steadied his hands and captured the moment before he frowned.

"Hey hey again!" He yelled out loud enough for her to hear. Jisol rubbed her hands together, shivering from the cold before she posed in front of the tree. This time, Hangyul screamed— yes screamed.

"YA!" Jisol flinched as she widened her eyes, wondering why the hell was Hangyul screaming at her. "Don't photobomb! It's rude." she frowned in confusion before she turned around. Multiple curse words crossed her mind when she saw the person Hangyul was screaming at.

"Jesus christ why do I see you everywhere?" Jisol snapped in frustration but the guy could only give her a cheeky smile. She was trying so hard to avoid him but he was like a parasite, stubborn and— just how the hell does she keep running into him?

Is fate playing games with her?

Seungyoun's smile dropped when he saw how serious Jisol was being. "Oh sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to...it's pure coincidence." he was quick to apologize, earning a sigh from Jisol before she pinched her nose bridge.

She was getting more snappy and frustrated easily nowadays, which was opposite from her gentle demeanor and how she usually was when school started. Jisol had many regrets with her words, especially towards Min. Why am I being such a bitch when its christmas eve?

"Sorry I didn't mean to snap at you." By this time, Hangyul had jogged to Jisol's position, wondering what the hell was going on. Min also joined in the commotion with Yohan.

"Yoon Min!" Jimin suddenly appeared next to Seungyoun before she hollered out. It suddenly became a high school reunion as the two girls hugged it out. It then looked as though Jisol was completely invisible since everyone around her did their own socializing.

Except for Seungyoun, who was still looking at her, extremely worried.

Very quietly, Jisol slipped away from the group and went to wander all by herself, needing some alone time again. I'm just the trash everyone threw away. It hurts so much, but it was inevitable in friendship and as much as how she thought like a teenager, she refused to get more of those stupid thoughts in her head and attempted to be more mature.

Which was why she had walked away, or else she would probably cry in front of everyone. Seeing Min and Yohan together was already hard enough, but Seungyoun just had to come in and make her even more confused. Furthermore, Jimin knows Min too, how conveniently small the world is.

But Jisol didn't exist in their small world.

"Wait where did Jisol go?" Min paused in the middle of talking when she realized someone was missing. Seungyoun had seen where Jisol went but didn't want to alert anyone since she probably didn't want Min or Yohan to know.

The girl took her phone out to call Jisol only to see a message from the said girl herself. Min put down her phone worriedly as she faced Hangyul. "She told us not to search for her and that she will come back to us when we decide to leave."

Hangyul didn't heed that and proceeded to call the girl anyways. After a few rings, Jisol answered. "Where the hell are you?"

"Ya why are you calling me? I'm getting you guys christmas presents and its a secret! So just do your thing. Bye." Jisol said in a hurry before she hung up. Hangyul pulled his phone away, looked up and shrugged.

"She says she's getting us christmas presents." The entire squad heaved a sigh in relief before they went ahead to walk around the area to do some christmas shopping as well. Everyone was in all smiles, but Seungyoun wasn't happy.

He felt terrible that he had made Jisol angry when she looked so happy before he came in. All Seungyoun wanted was to give Jisol the happiness that she never got. He knew from the way how she looks at Yohan and Min.

It was a careless assumption, but something tells Seungyoun that the reason why Jisol was crying at the park that day was because of the couple. He felt attracted to her, very dangerously attracted.

Every meeting with her was pure coincidence except for that one time he went to their school. The sight of Jisol takes his breath away and he just wanted to get to know her better, be a friend that she could lean on but she pushed him away everytime, and he has no idea why.

"I'll go find Jisol, you just hang out with Min and the rest okay." Seungyoun whispered into Jimin's ears before slipping away from the group as well, since his presence wasn't very significant. He knew Jimin was a social butterfly like him, she would be able to blend in anywhere.

It didn't take long for Seungyoun to find Jisol in a small gift shop at the corner. Her fingers grazed through the different kind of books on the shelf before her eyes landed on a pretty looking snow globe.

If Seungyoun could describe Jisol in one word, it would be magical. Like the snow globe.

He pondered for a second whether or not to enter, afraid that Jisol might push him away again, or get even upset than she already is.

One last time. If she pushes me away one more time, i'll stop. And with that in mind, he stepped through the doors and the bell rang, causing Jisol to look at the door.

"Just the person I was looking for." Seungyoun couldn't believe his ears when she said that.

Jisol couldn't care less any longer. If this was how God wanted to play with her, then she'd just give up and participate in this game. It was too tiring to fight it. "What do you think Min would like?" she asked without looking.

"Oh uh...uh...globe snow— i mean snow globe....wait she doesn't like snow globes that's why uh maybe you shouldn't uh..." Seungyoun didn't even know he was running his mouth, his tongue tied and twisted, not being able to speak his words properly.

And for the first time, Jisol laughed at him.

If her normal state already seemed magical to Seungyoun, you would be able to tell how much he fell deeper into the rabbit hole when she laughed.

"I thought you were a confident flirt. Guess not." she smirked before turning to finally face him.

"I am, but would you believe me if I told you that's my first time stammering in front of a girl?" Jisol let out a scoff before rolling her eyes at him.

"Cliche. Now can you help me pick something out for Min." Seungyoun immediately obliged to Jisol's command, going around the store to find something to his bestfriend's taste.

After a while, he quickly went to Jisol with a token in his hand as she waited at the counter. The purchase was quick and soundless and the two left the shop immediately. Jisol exhaled heavily, the cold air around it making it look like smoke.

Her hand reached for the bag before taking out a small wrapped gift and passing it to Seungyoun. "Thank you for always appearing, but I think you should stop looking for me now. If you see me outside, just pretend that you don't know me. Here's a small gift for your constant tissues and the rose." she chuckled, shoving the gift in his hand.

"But...why?" Seungyoun stuttered again, not sure whether it was because he was nervous or if its because of the declining temperature.

"Because I don't want to be a victim of love. The more you appear in front of me, the more i'm going to like you while i'm not sure of how you feel towards me." she confessed everything in one breath, catching Seungyoun by surprise.

There was a moment of silence as he tried to register what she just said to him, and during that short span, something soft and cold started to fall upon them.

Jisol widened her eyes, putting her hand out to see snowflakes slowly falling and melting onto her palms.

"You know the first snow means that love will blossom?"

"Unbelievable." Jisol shook her head as she smiled, finding out that the puzzle she had tried so hard to piece together was already fitted together from the get-go.

--------------------

Hangyul and Jimin got along well, they talked about their hobbies and besides their current career path, everything else about them was similar.

Even their idea of pushing Yohan and Min under the mistletoe was the same.

"Alright i'm going to take a picture for you guys." Hangyul said while whipping out his phone, only to be stopped by Jimin. She grabbed her camera bag and took out a DSLR, surprising everyone as they didn't think that that was a camera bag.

Yohan and Min put their hands around each other's shoulders and smiled towards the camera but Jimin and Hangyul clicked their tongues in dissatisfaction.

"That's not how you pose under a mistletoe!" Jimin yelled out.

"Under a what now?!" Yohan exclaimed in surprise before looking above him. Min followed suit and gasped when she saw the mistletoe. The blood rushed up to her face, flustered at the sudden moment.

Yohan didn't waste any time to snake his arm around Min's waist and pulled her closer, making Jimin squeal in delight.

"Oh my god..." Min covered her face, suddenly embarrassed.

"Hey we kissed so many times! Why are you shy now?" Yohan teased, emphasizing on their many make out sessions. He gently used the other hand to pull her hand away from her face before they both leaned in to close the gap between their lips.

At that moment, snowflakes started to fall, making the moment even more special and significant.

"I feel like i'm watching a romance drama..." Hangyul placed his hand on his chest before fake crying.

Jimin worked hard on capturing the perfect moment, quickly going into different angles but the couple had pulled away, both shy from having to kiss in front of their friends. "You guys look SO good together. And the snow. Its perfect." the female lets a cry as she looked through the pictures she just took.

The night quickly came to an end as Jisol and Seungyoun met up with the rest again, things got a little awkward after what Seungyoun had said about the first snow, but he had no regrets since Jisol had stopped pushing him away.

Min breathed in relieve when she saw the smile on Jisol's face again. It was that gentle resting smile she always has, but had lost it recently because of the incident. Her gaze trailed to Seungyoun and she smirked. I wonder what happened kekeke.

Seungyoun and Jimin went on their separate ways and the four went back to the dorms with some christmas presents in their hands. They promised to come together the next day to unwrap each other's gift.

Yohan hid Min in his coat since she was small enough before running towards the fire escape elevator, something they couldn't get used to still but Min was glad on one hand that she didn't have to do it anymore.

"We have only 3 more nights with each other..." Yohan pouted as he took off his coat. Min huffed as well, putting the presents down and plopping herself on Yohan's bed.

"So can I get a hint for my christmas present?" Yohan smirked as he came closer to the girl. Min could only chuckle before pointing towards herself. "Me, i'm your present."

He got onto the bed and cupped her face, giving her sweet kisses all over her face, pulling away just to bask in her beauty. "I'm going to take what you said seriously..." his voice suddenly turned deep before he went towards her neck, slightly nibbling on it, catching Min by surprise.

Yohan immediately pulled away after hearing her moan. "Are you okay with this?" There was a short awkward moment before Min snorted and laughed, breaking the sexual tension.

The male's face dropped in disappointment before he attempted to get off the bed, only to get pulled back down by Min. She was quick to work her fingers and began unbuttoning his shirt, this time, taking him by surprise.

"Let's just do it." Min said exasperatedly before attaching her lips to his collarbone. It was Yohan's turn to take her cardigan off.

That night they shared a heated, passionate moment with each other. Their bodies moved as one, their hearts beated in unison and their rings shone upon the reflection of the moonlight. Love was clearly an understatement for them.

But although they had tried to keep the volume down, Hangyul swore he heard moans.

[ a/n: I— omg HAHAHAHAHAH shit man i cant believe i just wrote that but i don't write smut, too bad guys 😂😂😂 this is a super long chapter i hope you don't mind the jisol and seungyoun long moments i just needed some progression

Appreciate this last sweet filler chapter btw! Because from the next chapter onwards its just gon go— well stay tuned ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 538 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
60.8K 1.6K 28
Miyoung starts university and her mother thinks it's the perfect chance for her to bond with her brother who left when Miyoung was only 13 years old...
15.9K 1K 25
⤷ yunseong chose dare during a game of truth or dare with his idiotic group of friends. ...
105K 2.9K 59
"I dare you to kiss Joshua" Kim Mingyu said out of nowhere and i frowned at his dare, like what the heck "No way i am not doing that" i just said to...