twenty-three

Trophy

--------------------

"Hmm let's see..." Yohan smirked before pulling the strings to her hoodie till only her lips were visible. It has almost been a semester but Min still wasn't used to hiding herself just to get to her room.

Min couldn't see because the fabric of her hoodie was blocking her eyes, so Yohan took this opportunity to steal a kiss from the girl. "Ya!" Min nearly shrieked before she took the hoodie off. Her heart can never get used to this adrenaline, every kiss with Yohan felt breathtaking and Min thought that she die of hyperventilation each time they did it.

"This is literally the 100th kiss I gave you and you're still this flustered?" the male teased before pinching her cheek. No words could describe how much he adored her, which was why he was going to do his best tomorrow.

To make her proud, to achieve his gold medal just for her. That gold medal wouldn't mean anything to him if he didn't get it for her.

"Honestly, I'm so whipped for you." Yohan admitted before taking her hand in his, interlocking their fingers. He brought their hands up and looked at her delicate fingers as though he was studying it.

"Why do you keep looking at my hand like that nowadays?" Min asked curiously, thinking back on the number of times Yohan just stared at her fingers, his eyebrows furrowed once in a while to indicate that he was thinking very deeply.

He simply shrugged and looked away, swinging their hands together as they walked into the direction of the dorms. Things got cut abruptly when their hands bumped into someone that was standing behind them.

"Kim Yohan." Upon hearing that demanding, deep, menacing tone, the male turned around immediately, the sight of the person in front of him proved his thoughts right.

Min turned around naturally to face the owner of the voice, surprised to who she sees.

Even though she didn't know much about Taekwondo, she knew that this man was a part of the director's board for Korea's Taekwondo association. Many thoughts filled her mind at that instant, like the way this man called out Yohan's name like that, the fact that he's standing here in the middle of the tracks at this timing.

The way Yohan stared at the man, and Min could only conclude one thing.

This man is Yohan's father.

"Let's go to the nearby cafe." The man suggested and Yohan said nothing and followed behind him quietly, his hand still holding tightly onto Min, pulling her along.

Yohan's father stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Min, his piercing gaze intimidated her and she took a small step back. "You should go."

"No she's coming with me." Yohan said firmly before pulling Min closer to him.

--------------------

"Here, you like this a lot." The older male tried to smile as he pushed a plate of cheesecake towards Yohan. He didn't show any reaction and this honestly scared Min a little.

The last time she had seen Yohan this cold was when she had set him up with Jisol mistakingly. If looks could kill, Yohan would already be a murderer. Sure he's a naturally cute guy that smiles like a bunny, but when he's this mad...it's the end game.

"When I was a child yeah." The atmosphere turned awkward again and Min honestly thought she was going to pass out from this thick intense air. The man turned his head to look at Min before looking back at Yohan.