twenty-six

Bottled Up

--------------------

They woke up in their own beds this morning because something natural almost happened after sleeping together on the same bed for many nights and since Min wasn't ready, Yohan greatly respected her boundaries.

It was chilly and as soon as Min woke up, she quickly jumped into Yohan's bed beside him to snuggle for warmth. He could only chuckle with his eyes closed, his hands held her wrist and the cool touch of the metal ring reminded her of its existence.

"Yohan ah can I ask about your first love?"

Yohan's eyes shot wide open immediately. "So suddenly? In the wee hours of the morning?" he looked down to see Min's puppy eyes and immediately turned away, knowing that he would give in to her sooner or later. He was rather shy in telling her about his first love, since well...it was Yoon Min herself.

"Who's my first love?" Yohan feigned ignorance to tease her, and she wriggled in his arms, giving him the reaction he wanted.

"Okay okay fine. The first time I saw you...I was starstruck? As cheesy as that sounds...and then I found out you attend the same high school as me."

"Wait..." Min's eyebrows furrowed as she thought hard about her high school days. "You were from Baekah High School?!" Her jaw dropped when Yohan nodded. To think that she had always wanted a boyfriend in her high school days, she missed the perfect timing.

If she had knew Yohan at that age, would they still be in love by now? Probably not. Nothing lasts forever. The girl suddenly did a reality check on herself as she stared at Yohan. This relationship might not even last despite us being so lovely right now. Min lets out a sigh, confusing the latter with her sudden drop in the mood.

"Ya...what's wrong?"

"No no. Just continue!!" As all males would have interpreted that, Yohan didn't heed her change in mood and continued telling her the story, hoping that it would somehow cheer her up from whatever that made her sigh.

"So...I tried to find you...I was so curious about your relationship with Seungyoun, I thought you guys were a couple. Even then I wanted to ask you out so once I found your class, I went with a banana milk and a strawberry milk, not knowing which you like."

"I like strawberry milk by the way." The male tapped on her nose, finding every aspect of Min so loveable.

"So...you weren't there, so I pasted my number on the milk and was intending to put it on your table...but your classmate told me you transferred to another school." Min gasped as though she was listening to the climax of a love story. She shook her head and sighed again.

"That girl had to move back to her home town because she couldn't get into the top three for the youth sports festival." Min explained using a third person narration, earning a pout from Yohan. He leaned in and placed a loving kiss on her forehead, sending flutters down Min's chest.

"But we're together now." That's right Yoon Min, enjoy the present and don't worry about the future. Min gave herself another small pep talk from Yohan's words. Nothing great will come from worrying about the future since its so unclear and vague.

She got up, wanting to waste no time before throwing the blanket off Yohan. "Let's go have some fun."

--------------------

Endless sweat trickled down her face as she panted from the vigorous activity. She had to do this within 5 minutes, she didn't know why, she just wanted to challenge herself for fun since she was bored and was in a constant depressing state of mind. "Lee Jisol...you finished mopping the entire floor?" The manager came in, shocked when he saw the entire area wet.