ten

Take A Picture

--------------------

"Hey you dropped your wallet." Min turned around and gasped as she saw the familiar wallet. She would've almost got busted if any guy picked it up and sees that her student card has the male dorm sticker pasted under the location.

She looked at the girl before taking the wallet from her hand and thanking her. The girl flashed a kind smile as she shook her head. They walked and walked and Min notices that she was walking in the same direction.

"Which department are you from?" Min asks curiously. She needed to make some female friends and this girl happens to look friendly and nice. The girl looks at Min before giving a one sided smile.

"I'm in your class?"

Min literally slapped herself before apologizing for not recognizing her own classmates. "No need to apologize! You seem pretty quiet in class so I assume that all your friends are mostly guys." she shakes her head. There was something about her tone that screamed out 'super nice person' so Min felt comfortable and decided to walk closer.

"I don't remember faces easily...can I know your name?" Min asks politely as she registers the girl's face in her brain. She had slightly curly long hair and her faces had defined features that would remind you of a rabbit.

All Min knew was that she was hella pretty.

"Lee Jisol. And if I'm not mistaken, you're Yoon Min right?" Jisol asks, her head tilting to one side, earning a nod from the former.

-------------------

Yohan - online 1:30pm

Yohanie
Yoon Min, have lunch
with me

Min
Where?

Yohanie
The cafeteria closest to
your department

Jisol tapped on Min with her shoes, indicating that she forgot to pack them. The former gives an apologetic look before thanking her. Min sometimes wonder how there are so many good people around her to protect her from her own clumsiness.

Yohan was god sent, literally- if he wasn't her roommate she wouldn't know what to do and now another god sent one, Jisol. She really hoped that she and Jisol could be good friends so that she can crash in her place once in a while. "Can I come lunch with you?"

"Sure! But my friend is coming too are you okay with that?" Min asked and Jisol's eyes immediately lit up. She eagerly nodded and linked her arms with Min as they walked to the cafeteria.

Just in a distance, Min could see Yohan's sulky expression before her eyes trailed onto the happy guy next to him. "Min! Oh-!" Hangyul waved before pointing at Jisol. Min turned back and saw that the girl pointing back.

"Cousin!" Hangyul yelled out before running towards Jisol with his arms wide open only to stop when Jisol stepped aside, avoiding his hug. She looks nervous all of a sudden and gently touches Hangyul's shoulder to make up for the hug.

"Wow for the first time it's not just the both of us." Min stated, utterly missing the feeling of having a group of friends to eat with. Yohan could only sigh as he walked next to her, completely leaving Hangyul behind.