two

Rules

--------------------

He immediately spun her around and pushed her out of the room before locking the door. Min widened her eyes in panic before quickly hiding herself in her hoodie, pulling the strings as hard as she can. She turned the door handle but it was stuck, implicating that he locked the door. "Fucking bastard!" she yelled subconsciously before cursing at herself mentally. Now she is going to attract real attention for sure.

Min twisted the locked door handle and tapped on the door. "Open the door please! You can't just kick me out of my room like that!" she half whispered and half yelled as she placed her face near the edge of the door. The sound of the door opening from the room next door almost made Min faint before she used one hand to securely hold onto the opening of her hoodie.

"Whats going on?" the guy who came out from the other room said, annoyance was evident from his deep tone. Min, seeing the shirtless guy panicked even more as she gripped onto her hoodie to the point that she could only see through one eye, the other hand still furiously tapping onto the door.

"Hey I asked what's going on." the guy started to approach her and Min did the most stupid thing which was to face the corner and crouch.

"What the hell." deep-voice dude scoffed. Before he could put his hand on her shoulder, the door to her room opened.

"Is he your roommate?"

"Uh, yeah-" Min scurried into the room, pushing past deep-voice dude and her roommate harshly, not caring if she shoved them. She literally skid to the bathroom; since she was in socks, and locked the door.

"Seems like he had a stomachache." deep-voice dude's frown turn into an amused smile as he chuckled.

Deep-voice dude returned back to his room and the former too, peaceful silence returning back to the hallways. He awkwardly knocked on the bathroom door and it opened immediately, revealing a very shaken girl. Her hands were curled into fists and her face was wet from the tears that rolled down when she got scared shitless.

"Kim Yohan." Min spat in anger, her voice still shaking from the incident earlier. She knew it was her fault to begin with, if this small situation scared her so much like that, how the hell was she going to spend an entire semester here?

"H-hey. I'm sorry." Yohan stammered when he saw that Min had cried. He didn't even know why he kicked her out of the room like that, it was like his instant instinct when he knew he was going to be sharing rooms with a girl. However, thinking of his two younger sisters at home, he did feel kind of bad for Min. But this was no excuse for him to allow this circumstance of sharing a room with some girl.

Min was still trembling like a cold puppy and Yohan didn't know what to do, so he just threw a towel at her, which landed and perfectly covered her face entirely. "I'm...going to speak with the management." he said and hurried out of the room.

------------------

"Ah yes. There were no vacancies in the female dormitories-"

"So you let her live in a male dormitory?" Yohan widened his eyes in disbelief. He couldn't understand the rationals of the school system that they would let a girl live in the male dormitory. This was no fairytale where genderbender exists or a girl could live within guys without anything happening. Both dormitories were built far apart for a reason.

"I don't know." The male clerk shrugged, showing absolutely no concern.

"Well is there any other room I can move into then?"