eleven

Cute Smile

--------------------

"Junho ya! How long are you going to be in there?!" Hangyul yelled, banging onto the bathroom door desperately as his other hand grips onto his stomach. He stomps his foot to signal his urgency as he hears Junho's small voice on the other side of the door.

"Ya be quick!!!!"

"I have a stomach ache too hyung!" Junho hollers, leaving Hangyul no other choice. His stomach hurt so bad that his face was turning paler. He rushed out of the room and furiously bangs on Yohan's door. "Yohan ah! Its me Hangyul!" he shouted, his voice cracking as his sweat started dripping from his forehead.

Yohan opens the door slightly to the point only half his face could be seen. "I need to use your toilet." Hangyul pushes his way in to the room, making Yohan panic. He quickly locates the bathroom door and as he pushes the door open, Yohan yells behind him.

Min looks at the neighbour with wide eyes, her hair tied in a messy bun as she had a facial mask plastered over her face and a toothbrush in her mouth. Hangyul was just as shocked but he quickly pushed her out of the toilet and slammed the door, not able to hold it in any longer.

The two roommates stare at each other, trying to piece logical excuses in their mind to explain to Hangyul, but literally none of them makes sense. She could say that she's Yohan's girlfriend, but that would be a violation of the school rules since no females are allowed in the male dorms.

Everytime when the security guard catches her, she had to present him her student card to prove that she is indeed living in the male dorms.

Before they were done thinking of a plausible lie, Hangyul came out of the toilet and walked closer to Min, examining her face up close. "Yoon Min?" there was no way they would be able to lie about her just simply 'visiting' Yohan because she was literally in her pyjamas.

"Min what's going on why are you in the male dorms?" Of course Hangyul would ask her first, he was closer to her compared to Yohan after all. His eyes darted to the male beside her before looking back at Min, his arms crossed and they both knew that he wasn't going to leave until he had an explanation.

"Sh—she's my girlfriend!" Yohan pulls her close to him before putting his arm around her shoulder.

"That does not make sense. Sure you guys look great together but— look how awkward your hand is!" Hangyul points out Yohan's hand that was fidgeting around Min's shoulder, clearly not knowing where to appropriately put them. "And i'm pretty sure the school isn't going to let y'all share a room just because you guys are boyfriends and girlfriends."

"Okay fine." Min clears her throat before sitting Hangyul down onto a chair. "I got dropped out of a scholarship and the school told me it was because there wasn't any vacancies in the female dorms, so I offered to live in the male dorms." she said it in one breath. Hangyul's grimace became deeper after he hears her explanation.

"Do you know how dangerous that is? Are you crazy Yoon Min?"

"Yes I know, but it's only going to be one semester. The school already confirmed with me that i'm getting a place in the female dorms after some of the seniors graduate." Min reassures and Hangyul could only sigh as he runs his fingers through his messy hair.

"You're not going to tell anyone right?"

"Of course i'm not. You're crazy but i'm not Min." He stated before standing up. Hangyul glanced at Yohan once before stepping back.

"Yohan you better not try anything funny."

The latter immediately lets out a scoff, feeling absolutely offended. He slaps Hangyul's accusing finger and glares at him. "Hey I knew her before you okay. If anything, you better not do anything funny while i'm not around." Yohan says while jabbing his finger into Hangyul's shoulder.