Epilogue - Part 3

3 years later.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Passport?"

"Checked."

"Heat packs?"

"Checked."

"Plane ticket?"

"Uhhhh..." Yohan dragged his speech as he quickly ran into the room to grab the plane ticket which was sitting on the desk. He wanted to put it in his wallet but forgot.

"And you're wallet too!" she yelled from the living room. As Yohan scanned the room for the last time, his eyes widened in panic when he saw a circular velvet holder sitting in plain sight. His feet scurried to grab it before shoving it into the lowest depth of his bag.

Things would have been bad if he had forgotten that.

They were finally all set to leave the country for Yohan's competition in Paris. He had been the ace in Korea's national team for the past five years, which was why he got sent to Paris in a first class suite to represent the country.

That didn't stop him from bringing Min along. As much as how he became her pillar for the past three years because of his promise, she had been his strong support as well.

You know what they say, behind every successful man is a supportive woman.

Since it was a rather grand competition, Yohan's entire family came along as well, not wanting to miss out on their brother's golden moment. The relationship between Yohan and his dad had gotten so much better as both males had grew from their past self.

"Unni!" Hana shrieked excitedly before crashing into Min's arms. Hani joined in by opening her arms for a group hug. Yohan's siblings had began treating Min like family and an older sister that Hani never had.

It was easier to click with Min as an older sibling because Hani thinks that Min is way smarter and maturer than her older brother.

"My daughter-in-law is here—"

"Dad—" Yohan glared at his father alarmingly, earning a hearty laugh from the elder. The two sisters froze in their places as well since their father literally almost spoiled the entire plan.

"Okay okay i'm just joking!" The older man put his hands up into a surrender gesture as his children were about to kill him for his slip of tongue.

The plane ride was about 14 hours long and that made the whole family sore to their bones after alighting the plane. Fortunately, Yohan's coach came to pick everyone up before fetching them to a luxurious five star hotel for their accommodation.

The finals took place two days later and Yohan was totally killing it with his best condition yet. The whole family and Min were on the edge of their seats. And she was right, she could never get used to seeing Yohan getting hit even though it has been probably the 20th match she has seen.

Two hours went by just like that and even though Yohan hadn't gotten first place, he still managed to snag the silver medal. A silver medal for such an elite international competition is a pretty impressive feat.

"And we have athlete Yohan Kim with his girlfriend! She must be very proud!" The host hollered in English through the mic as Min immediately went down to give Yohan a great big hug for his new achievement.

The camera man immediately came up to Yohan and passed him a mic to say his ending speech.

"Um, I am very happy and honoured to receive this silver medal!" Yohan recited his winning speech in English, which he had practiced at home. Min's eyes turned into creases as she felt so proud for her man.