six

Did you medicate my bruise?

--------------------

Yohan placed his hand on the other side of the cabinet door which caused the sliding door to smash into his hand. He lets out a deep whimper from the shock and sharp pain. Min gasped before reaching out, accidentally poking Yohan in the chest.

"Ya!" he hissed softly, rubbing the spot that she poked. He initially planned on apologizing since he knew that she got annoyed at him, but things took a rather painful and violating turn. Yohan slammed the cabinet door shut as the sound of the bell got closer.

"Lets stop the No Skin Contact rule for now. We're supposed to bond remember, we're roommates."

Min immediately rolled her eyes before nudging his leg with hers. "Says the one that created that stupid rule in the first place? You owe me two meals by the way. One for touching my mouth and the other for pulling my hand." she recounted pettily. She got some gender shock when he literally used his fingers to press her lips together, resulting in a duck face.

Who the heck does that?

Kim Yohan, that's who.

The bell sound got closer and closer and they heard the door knob jiggling. Everything became quiet again then the sound of keys came as the seniors unlocked the door. They entered the room and walked around. One of them walked towards the cabinet, staring at it intensely. She placed a hand on the cabinet door, wanting to open it when the other senior stopped her.

"Don't be crazy, they won't hide in the cabinet. Let's go." he said and she simply nodded, walking away from the cabinet. The two seniors left the room, allowing Min and Yohan to breathe again. They were this close to being caught. The penalty was 10 rounds around the field. Torturous.

Yohan opened the cabinet door slowly and got out first, his body feeling a little sore since he was cramped up there for a rather long time, even before Min came. He was looking through the small hole in the cabinet, through the glass panel and saw her walking around.

He offers a hand to help her up but she pushes him away and tries to get up herself, clumsily hitting her head in the process. "Ouch..." Min whined while Yohan holds back a snort.

The two quietly leave the room when all of a sudden, the bell noise echoed the air. Turning back, they saw the two seniors earlier running towards them. Yohan turned on his heels and grabbed Min by the hand before running the other way. The terrifying bell sound continued chasing them up till the 7th floor.

The two quickly turned a sharp corner and into the locker room. There was a small space between the lockers and the wall, so they squeezed themselves in there and took the janitor's cart to block them from being seen.

Min tried not to breathe so heavily, mentally cursing and swearing at her bad stamina. She felt that her energy has been depleted dry so she just laid her head in front, finding it so comfortable.

Yohan's breath hitched when Min laid on his chest. The area suddenly felt a thousand degrees hotter and he thought that his heart was beating 200 kilometers per hour. Yohan could only hope that she wouldn't hear any of it because that would be embarrassing as heck.

He lets out a cough, not being able to handle it any longer.

"Oh so loud— oh shit I'm so sorry." Min quickly apologized and forced her head backwards, hitting onto the wall. She was in a daze because she felt so tired all of a sudden and she so was confused onto how the metal could feel so comfortable and warm.

The latter scrunched his nose before smiling at her clumsiness once again. Finding it so endearing, he places his hand on her head and rubbed on it to soothe the pain.

Min slowly looked up at him and he stopped when he noticed her face turning crimson red. What is this weird...connection? Min couldn't help but question herself as she simply stared into his eyes.

The two soon after broke the intense eye contact when a husky voice filled the thick silent air. "You guys scared me. Do you want to come out of there? We found a place that would be impossible for them to find us." the cart was shortly after moved away, revealing the very very close Yohan and Min. Their faces were literally only a few inches away from each other.

"Am I interrupting something?" he asked with his eyebrows raised.

Min quickly got out of the tight space and smiled. "No, nothing Hangyul."

Yohan stepped out of the space as well, following behind them and the only thought that went through his brain was how Min knew the name of their neighbour.

--------------------

"Ahh...it hurts..." there was a few ruffling sound, indicating that the girl was tossing and turning but she lets out a big exhale before continuing to sleep, however, Yohan on the other hand, woke up to her sleep talking.

He went to her desk and took the medicinal package before going by her side. Yohan very very gently, lifted up her sleeve to reveal the bandage that was still there. Her bruise's recovery probably took a pause since she got hit during dodgeball.

Min suddenly mumbled in her sleep, startling Yohan and making him think that she was going to wake up, so he quickly jumped into his bed and hid his face behind his blanket. A few seconds later, he came back after making sure that she was still sound asleep.

He unwrapped the bandage and opened the cream bottle but just before he could apply any, Min stirred awake. "Hmm...Yohan?" he thought it was like the other nights where she woke up momentarily but fall asleep the next second, but this time Min even got up, her sleepy eyes were fixed on him as she did so.

"Uh..." his eyes darted around anxiously, looking at the cream, her arm, and back to her face. His hands were awkwardly holding onto the bandage fabric and the cream cover.

"So you really did medicate my bruise huh..." he couldn't tell how she was feeling at this discovery since her voice was just hoarse and tired.

"Well! That's because you keep yelling in your sleep about how painful it was. That's why. I'm a very light sleeper so that really woke me up everytime." Yohan lets out a nervous chuckle, not daring to look at Min straight in the eye but it wasn't obvious since it was dark.

"Ohh..okay. Sorry about that." Min bought his lie and went on ahead to take the cream to medicate herself but he quickly snatched it out of her hand and did it for her. The two sat in peaceful silence as Yohan quickly finished up by placing a tape to secure the bandage in place.

Min watched him as he got up from the bed and placed the package back on the table before washing his hands while not knowing that she was smiling the whole time. "Thanks Yohan." She really appreciated it. No wonder the bruise healed rather quickly since Min was always lazy to put medicine, she would always leave it to heal naturally.

"Goodnight." Yohan mumbled before turning to the other side with his back faced towards her.

Maybe this semester wasn't going to be so bad after all. Min innerly cheers as she laid back down onto bed, happy that she has a tsundere caring roommate.

--------------------

[ a/n: Double update!! ^^ years ago when I wrote stories, I could easily express my ideas and think of creative scenarios easily, even though currently, I am better in my writing skills, I felt like my creativity has gone down over the past few years and I'm pretty sad :( so i constantly try to read more scenarios and other books as well ]