nine

Jealousy

--------------------

Min's jaw dropped when she saw the gorgeous motorcycle sitting in the parking lot. Her eyes darted back to Yohan, before scanning the vehicle from left to right.

"Who would have thought...?" she found it hard to believe an innocent looking guy like Yohan drives such a monstrous bike. Seeing her reaction, Yohan smirks before putting on his jacket.

"Impressive right?" he asks while opening up his trunk to get another helmet.

Yohan walks over to Min and lifts her chin up with two fingers before fitting the helmet onto her head. He leaned in closer to her face to adjust the strap, all unbeknownst to him of the fact that Min's heart was palpitating to the close proximity.

He gets on the bike and looks back at Min, signalling her to quickly sit behind him. She awkwardly does so, not knowing where to place her arms. Yohan turned around and pushed her helmet visor up. "What do you want to eat, princess?"

Min immediately hit him upon instinct. "Did you just call me princess?"

"Why? Only your Seungwoo sunbae is allowed to call you that?"

"Ya!"

Yohan chuckled before shaking his head. "I'm just pulling your leg." he stated as-a-matter-of-fact. He loved teasing her because of the reactions she gave him. Being roommates with Yoon Min brought him nothing but amusement.

He pushed her visor back down and took both her hands to hold the sides of his waist. Min did a mental note that she was officially allergic to guys because the temperature in her face kept reacting to unnecessary situations, but since she didn't want to fall off the bike, she tightened the grip on his jacket.

The two arrived at a barbecue restaurant and Min grimaced as her stomach growled. She really wanted to eat some meat, but she had to at least maintain her weight if she wasn't going to cut down any.

"What's wrong? You don't like it?" Yohan asked worriedly after taking in her look of concern.

"It's just...I can't gain weight." Min pouted pitifully, her eyes still fixed on the store's banner. It has been so long since she ate meat and she really wanted to have a taste of that freshly grilled pork ribs.

Yohan made an 'ah' expression as he totally forgot that Min is a rhythm gymnast that needed to maintain her body figure. He places a finger on his chin as he thinks about how he could go around this.

"I tell you what, after we have a delicious meal here, we'll go back to the campus and run a few laps. Besides, you have a whole sunday to work out to lose the calories you gained today." this was what Min totally did not expect from Yohan and she was so confused on whether she was happy or sad about it.

Happy that she gets to eat meat, but sad she has to do extra work out.

Min groaned.

Yohan puts an arm around her as if that's the most natural thing to do before pulling her into the restaurant. "Don't worry I'll work out with you." he said, as if those words would do her any comfort.

Two plates of pork ribs sat comfortably on the table and Yohan quickly took the tongs to cook them, but notices Min's sulky expression. "Can you be happier about it? I'm treating ya know!" he reached out with one hand to push her cheek up into a smile.

Min immediately smacks his hand away. "You're extremely touchy for a guy that brought up the No Skin Contact rule." she reminded but Yohan simply feigned ignorance.