eighteen

This side of me

--------------------

[yohan.]

I wanted to hear what Min has to say.

I really do.

But right now I am just so angry with myself.

I can't believe I let myself get in this situation.

All these thoughts went through my mind as I hopelessly stared at my foot that was wrapped in a bandage. I don't know how bad it is, the doctor hasn't told me anything but it hurts and I might not be able to take part in the Youth Sports festival.

Its going to be my first competition after I quit being an idol trainee and the thought of not being able to take part in frustrates me. All my dad could tell me was how I wasted my time trying to be an idol when I could be training even harder.

And all I wanted was to prove him wrong.

His words were like glass shards cutting me, demotivating me. I could still hear it in my head as if I've went back to the time I quitted that trainee life.

And if he knew that this happened, man...I don't know what else will he say.

Maybe something like how my first gold medal that was gotten through this competition will be my last?

The whole family is going to ostrasize for being a disgrace.

4 hours ago

It was drizzling a little and I was on my way to get some food, Min's favorites. I really can't stand not showing her any sort of affection, especially when I like her so much.

So what if she doesn't like me now? That doesn't mean she wouldn't in the future right...Kim Yohan?

Get your mind straight, being mean to her isn't gonna give you any chances...so might as well right?

I heaved a sigh when my vision through the visor was starting to be blurred out due to the rain so I used a hand to wipe the water off when I stopped at the red light.

By my side, the most obnoxious and pretentious voice could be heard from a car that had their window rolled down for whatever reason. I turned my head to look into the car beside me. It was as if rage took a shower on me when I saw that bastard's face again.

Kang Jaekwon.

"You know that slut from the rhythm gymnastics dept? Didn't you say she was feisty because damn all she tried to do was hide behind her friend. I was expecting more from your recommendations. Disappointed. Highly." Jaekwon had the audacity to laugh after saying such atrocious things.

My grip on the handle tightened. His friend on the wheel noticed that I was glaring at him so he nudged Jaekwon and that was when we made eye contact.

"He's the one!" Jaekwon pointed at me and from the corner of my eye, the traffic light turned green.

I turned back to look at the road and I saw their car going faster than me. Turning the handle, I tried to go faster to overtake them but all of a sudden, they swerved to my lane a little.

I quickly turned my bike to avoid hitting their car but my vehicle suddenly went side ways and skidded on the slippery ground.

My bike landed on me and I hit my head on the floor with the helmet absorbing the impact of the fall. There was a split second when I saw white along with the pounding sensation on my head.