seven

Flirt

--------------------

The professor tapped on the mirror with her long ruler, the clanking sound filled the studio and caught everyone's attention. "Form a line and get weighed. I will assess everyone and tell you the ideal weight you should be at." was the first thing she said. No introduction, no nothing.

Everyone got up from their stretching positions and lined up accordingly to get on the weighing machine. The professor's pen never stopped moving as she jotted down details on her clipboard. Next up was Min. She nervously got on the scale that she was so traumatized of. Min was never good with her weight, it was never proportional nor did it fit the rhythm gymnast 'standards'.

She stood at the height of 160cm, not too tall, not too short. Min looked down at the numbers and was surprised at how low it was. "Hm, you can continue maintaining this weight. But if you want to feel lighter in your routines, maybe 2 kgs off would be perfect." the professor said as she scanned Min from head to toe.

After everyone was weighed and assessed, the professor ordered someone to get the apparatus from the storeroom at the 7th floor. Min got immediately singled out since she was the only one didn't belong to any group of friends. Well they weren't particularly leaving her out, she just didn't socialize on the first day, that's why.

Furthermore, some of them were probably roommates.

Min puts on her hoodie so that people won't see her in her leotard, it's always pretty awkward to walk around like that, feels as if you're naked.

She easily spotted the storeroom and unlocked the door to go inside, only to be greeted by a whole load of dust. "Oh god..." Min coughs, trying to swat the dust away from her face. She looks around and saw a box labelled Rhythm Gymnastics, but it was literally on the top of the tallest rack.

Looking around for something to stand on, Min betted her luck on an empty box, if she were to stand on the edges, maybe it wouldn't give way.

Very steadily, she places a foot on one edge and held the rack for support before putting her other foot on the other edge, trying to use her arm strength to lessen the weight on the box, she reaches out for the apparatus. Just as Min barely pulled the apparatus out, the box below her gave way and she fell backwards, her eyes widening when she saw the apparatus box falling down.

Min closed her eyes as she braced herself for the pain but she felt warmth instead. She was swung away when the box of apparatus fell onto the ground, resulting in the concentrated dust flying in the air.

She opened her eyes when she heard a few coughs and saw Seungwoo carrying her bridal style. "Princess?" he scrunched his face because of the dust but still barely manages to smile at her.

Still in shock and embarrassment, Min could only stare at him, not knowing what to say. He puts her down instantly and crouched to pick up the apparatus since they fell out of the box. "Oh let me!" Min insisted before squatting next to him.

Their hands momentarily touched while they were picking up the apparatus and that caused Min to flinch. I swear to God I am becoming allergic to guys ever since I moved into the male dorms. Ironically, all her friends are male.

Seungwoo stands back up and chuckles at their height difference before patting Min's hair just in case there was dust on her hair. "Let me help you." he offered again before picking up the box in ease without letting her respond.

She opened her mouth, wanting to reject him but didn't know how to since he was literally already walking away. Min was afraid of what the other girls will think of her when they see a handsome senior like Seungwoo, helping her carry her responsibilities. She was pretty sure that he has fangirls, just look at him.