twenty-eight

Mistletoe

--------------------

Their phones let out a loud ding! at the same time, and they quickly checked their emails since the only reason why this would be possible is if it is from the school, and true enough, it is.

"Student Kim Yohan, you are to move to Room 5-10 by the end of this term 27th December 2019..." his eyebrows furrowed before he whipped his head to look at his girlfriend who was presumably reading something similar to him.

"I'm supposed to move to the female dorms by the 27th December..." Min trailed off. A few months ago she would have been elated with this news but now it just felt like a waste that she wouldn't be able to see her boyfriend as often.

They had both gotten used to sleeping in same room together, and adjusted to each other's weird living and sleeping habits and now they would have to adjust to new strangers in a matter of one week. "I mean, it makes sense for me to move but why you too?" the female questioned curiously.

"Right?" Yohan sighed before looking around the room, this particular room had so much memories. From the time Yohan medicated Min's bruise, to how she helped him wash his hair and the cuddling sessions.

"What's going to happen to our kids?" Yohan pouted as he pointed at the enormous amount of soft toys they won at the carnival the other night, earning a chuckle from the female.

"Well I guess they're going to have to come with me. Your future roommate will be weirded out if you had that much plushies."

There was a knock on the door and the two froze, not knowing if they should open it or not. Even though they had spent months in this room, they were still pretty secretive about everything and it was honestly still a wonder how Min didn't get caught unwantedly by other guys.

"It's me Hangyul." His deep husky voice reached them from the door as he figured knocking wouldn't get him anywhere.

Yohan stood up and open the door slightly, just in case anyone walks past and catches a glimpse of Min. "Why are you all dressed up?" he questioned weirdly when he saw Hangyul in a long khaki coat with his hair styled up.

"Why are you still in the room? Its Christmas Eve, there is no curfew and everybody is out to have fun. You and Min go get dressed, let's head to town with Jisol to have a little fun." Yohan looked back at his girlfriend and she simply shrugged. Why were they in the room anyway? It is such a nice night to be out to celebrate the festive season.

--------------------

The two girls gasped in awe as the burst of colors entered their vision. In the middle laid a big christmas tree, standing at at least 5 stories high and was decorated with warm golden lights, a big star sat comfortably at the top. The tree litted the entire area and many people could be seen taking pictures in front of the tree.

"It's been such a long time since I came to town." Jisol mumbled as her eyes took in the amazing view in front of her.

Yohan and Min had already rushed to the tree to get their pictures taken, leaving the two cousins behind. Hangyul shook his head and pushed Jisol to the front. "Go on, I'll take a picture for you." he spoke monotonously as he took out his cellphone.

"Aw, thanks cous." Jisol giggled as she slapped his arm before running towards the tree. Hangyul steadied his hands and captured the moment before he frowned.

"Hey hey again!" He yelled out loud enough for her to hear. Jisol rubbed her hands together, shivering from the cold before she posed in front of the tree. This time, Hangyul screamed— yes screamed.