My Bros & I

Bởi rya_writes

This is the sequel to Me & my Bros. Aiden has always been surrounded by boys. Her mom having 5 brothers gave... Xem Thêm

info
cast
ooh, big words!
aiden's 7th brother
remember the rules
watch out!
brothers aren't that bad
octavia
fruit punch
sweater
gael
30 boys
you'll be fine!
let us in!
what the hell happened?!
flashback
one room
hey sweetheart!
it kills me
christmas
open up
even dean?
flashback 2
sweet revenge
religious?
hands off
arachnophobia
math
what about him?
let go or die
my phone died
understand?
marcus
only one person
not an update but plz read anyways!
why me?
kidnapped
explanations
just great
breathe
please
tonight
*not a chapter* update!
found
she's back
GET TO KNOW ME! (If you want)
*not a chapter* ADVICE?
forgiven
i know
last chapter :(
A/N
new book is up!

you're a dancer?

2.4K 44 1
Bởi rya_writes

Today was going to be a free day. The first day of competition wasn't until tomorrow so we were free to do whatever we wanted today.

I woke up about 10 minutes ago thanks to Noah. He was shook my shoulders until I woke up.

"Preston!" I whined. He and the boys had been annoying me all morning and I was sick of it. Preston stopped poking my arm and hummed in acknowledgement.

"Can we go check out the auditorium?" I ask him, giving him my best puppy face. He smiles and nods, then picks me up and drops me on one of the beds.

"Get dressed and I'll wait in the lobby. Don't leave without one of the boys!" He says. Everyone all got up and started getting ready.

I threw on a pink sleeveless blouse and a pair of ripped jeans. Then I brushed my hair out and left it down.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask, stepping out of the bathroom.

"Change your shirt" Hayden says. I scoff. "What do you mean change my shirt? This is perfectly fine!" I say. He laughs. "Where are the sleeves. I can see your shoulders and that top could slip down any second." He says. Dean agrees.

"Oh would you just shut up? We're not at school. You can't dress code me for showing my shoulders!" I say. Dean was about to argue but Emerson stops him.

"Your shirt is fine I guess. Let's just get going before Preston flips" he says, petting my hair. I smile triumphantly at Dean and Hayden as they glare.

I was the first one out of our door. With this huge advantage I smiled and took off running down the halls.

Whenever my brothers and I visited a hotel or someplace, we always race to the elevator. If you get to the elevator first you get dibs to decide what our next meal would be.

I was within arms reach of the elevator with my brothers all racing not far behind me. Suddenly  the elevator door opened and I ran right into it, crashing into its passengers as well.

"Oh it's you again." One of the guys says as he smiles down at me. I was laying on the floor while 4 dudes stared down at me. They were the people from the pool last night.

"Heeeeyyyyy....." I say awkwardly. They laugh and one of them grabs my arms to help me up. We step out of the elevator and I shake off the dirt I had acquired from bathing on the floor.

"Get your hands off my sister!"

Oh no!

All my brothers (except Preston) stood arms crossed in front of us. The guy who had helped me up quickly let go of me and I rolled my eyes.

"He was just helping me, Grey!" I say, walking and patting Greyson's arm. He continued to glare at the guys.

"Well, I'm really sorry for running into you but we gotta go!" I say to the guys. They smiled and waved back at me as I walked and dragged Greyson along with me as my other brothers trailed behind slowly.

"Jeez, must you guys be so rude to every guy we meet?" I say once we get down the stairs. Everyone scoffs.

"It's not every guy, Baby. Just the ones that piss us off." Dean says. I roll my eyes.

"Finally!" A voice exclaims from behind us in the lobby. I turn around to see who was yelling when I was pulled into strong arms and I immediately knew who it was.

"Prest, what are you doing?" I ask as he continues examining me closely, lifting my arms and hair.

"Scanning you for injuries. You're hurt right? That's the only reason you guys could've taken that long." He says, scrunching his face in confusion when he finds that I'm not hurt.

"We just had a problem at the elevator" Noah says. I turn around and glare at him. He smiles back innocently.

"What do you mean?" Preston asks, petting my hair. "Nothing. Let's go check out the auditorium now!" I say, grabbing his hand and pulling it with me. Unfortunately once I had reached the full length of his arm he stopped moving with me.

"What are you wearing?" He asks, raising a brow as he stares at my shirt.

"Emerson let me wear it now let's go!" I say, yanking in his arm. He turns to face Emerson who puts his arms up in defence and says, "I didn't want us to be more late than we already were!" He says. Preston glares one final time before following me.

When we get to the auditorium my jaw drops. The room was massive and gorgeous. The stage was huge and very shiny. There was a judges table set up in front of the stage and behind it were dozens of rows of chairs. There were a few people around the place probably helping set it up or check it out like me.

"This is so amazing!" I say. Without looking I start walking excitedly to the stage when suddenly I bumped into something.

"Oh my god Aiden, second time today!" I say to myself. I look up at the person I bumped into and gasp.

"Gael?!" I say in surprise.

He smiles.

"Oh hey Aiden." He says. I smile. "What are you doing here?" I ask. "I'm dancing" he says. He dances?!

"Oh my god you're a dancer?!" I squeal. He nods and laughs. "I'm assuming you are too?" He asks. I nod and smile.

"Gael?" Deans voice sounds from across the room. He runs up to us and rests his arm on my head.

"Hey dude, I thought you were dancing next week?" He asks. I whip my head around quickly and face him. "You knew he was a dancer and you didn't tell me?!" I say. He smiles sheepishly. "Well I didn't think it was important seeing as he is my friend" he says. I scowl.

"Are you here to check out the stage?" Gael asks, interrupting our bickering.

"Ya, have you been backstage yet?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "No, they have it blocked off. No one is allowed back there until tomorrow morning"

"Ugh that sucks, I was hoping to get a peak behind" I say. He sighs. "Same here." He says. That's when Preston walks up behind us,

"Oh hey, Gael right? We met at the party." He asks, wrapping his arms around my neck lightly. "That would be me." Gael says.

The boys then all began talking while I stood on the side with my arms crossed and my foot tapping. This always happens.

I then heard my moms voice from outside of the room and I silently thanked god that my suffering had ended as I quietly snuck away from my brothers.

"Hey, Baby!" Mom says as I reach her. "Hey mom" I say. "Oh no honey what's wrong?" She asks, enveloping me in her arms. I sigh. "The boys" I say. Immediately she understands and starts rubbing my back in a comforting way.

"Well how's Preston? He's sensible and loves you more than he loves anything else." Mom says. I stare at her incredulously. "You're kidding right?" I say.

"Of course not, Aiden. Your brother loves you so much!" Mom says. "Yes, that's why he tortures me! Thanks for helping me realize this mom!" I say sarcastically. She rolls her eyes and laughs. "You're so much like me" she says.

"Speaking of the boys, where are they? They're not supposed to leave you alone." She says. That's when dad walks up and wraps his arms around her waist.

"I left them. They found Dean's friend and started ignoring me so I thought I'd go do something fun instead" I say. "Hey dad" I add.

Instead of greeting me like I had expected, he glares at my side.

"What are you looking at? There's nothing there!" I say, trying to snap him out of his daze. He grunts. "Exactly. One of yours brother should be with you at all times!" He says.

"Dad, I'm 13." I say, finding it completely ridiculous that at 13 I still needed to hold onto my brothers' hands.

"I understand that Aiden but you're small. Someone could easily take you without a struggle and I would have a heart attack! Plus, even 13 seems a little young to me to be wondering around a hotel in a city we've been in for a night." He says, petting my hair. What is everybody's obsession with petting my hair? I'm not a pet.

Suddenly my phone goes off in my pocket. I pull it out and see that it's a message from Preston.

WHERE THE HELL R U??!! ANSWER ME RN BABY OR I SWEAR I WILL MAKE U SHARE A BED W DEAN TONIGHT!

A shiver ran down my spine at the thought of having to share abed with Dean. He sleeps with his arms and legs sprawled out in a starfish kind of way and he snores loudly. He's also a kicker.

"Is that your brother?" Mom asks. I nod my head and she smiles.

"Hide behind the chairs and let me handle this." She says. I nod my head and go sit behind one of the lobby chairs.

Mom pulls out her phone and sends a message to someone. Minutes later Preston walks out with my other brothers and Gael behind him.

They talk to mom and dad for a bit.

Moms face shows fake sadness and dads shows fake anger. I giggle a bit but I guess it was pretty loud because Preston's head snaps in my direction and he runs towards me.

When he gets to me he squeezes me in his arms tightly while threatening me if I ever run away again.

I love messing with them.
_______________________________
Hop you liked this chapter! Aiden's outfit is at the top!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

14.3K 921 7
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
764K 22.8K 84
And holy muffin shit, The younger one looks exactly like me, same hair, same eye. You mean, you look like him? My inner bitch has to shut up someti...
5K 67 34
-COMPLETED- Honestly, this ship doesn't get enough recognition, and before you guys say "are they okay with this?!" Sam said that he was fine being s...
116K 5.2K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...