Villain Rehab at UA

Od DaydreamInProgress

Dabi, Toga and Deku somehow get captured after years of avoiding capture. Because of their young age, they ar... Více

《 Before We Begin 》
Prologue
Run - ( 1 )
Interrogation - ( 2 )
Information Before We Continue
Sick - ( 3 )
Angry Pomeranian - ( 4 )
A Big 'ol Flashback - ( 6 )
Character Profiles
Confessions (not the love kind) - ( 7 )
To do: □ Roki - ( 8 )
A Meeting Between Brothers - ( 9 )
Oof. Your opinion is needed.
Mission #1: Breakout - ( 10 )
Mission #2 : Lie - ( 11 )
Mission #3 : Quirk Assessment - ( 12 )
Mission #4 : Shall We Continue - ( 13 )
Mission #5 : Class 2-B - ( 14 )
Special: If He Didn't Run - ( 15 )
Mission #6 : Burning Trash - ( 16 )
The League - ( 17 )
Special: If He Didn't Run Part 2 - ( 18 )
Eri - ( 19 )
Mission #7: Poof - ( 20 )
Mission #8: Poof Part 2 - ( 21 )
Special : If He Didn't Run Part 3 - ( 22 )
Everyone Dies - ( 23 )
Eri Needs A Hug - ( 24 )
Special : Katsuki's Regret - ( 25 )
You Can't Run Forever - ( 26 )
To Be Like All Might - ( 27 )
Nezu's Puzzle - ( 28 )
Candy Apples - ( 29 )
Soft Kacchan?! - ( 30 )
𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕤 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝
Home Is Where You Feel Safest - ( 31 )
Lost Feelings - ( 32 )
Sports Festival - ( 33 )
NAWATOBI! Part 1 - ( 34 )
NAWATOBI! Part 2 - ( 35 )
White Flag - ( 36 )
Don't Cha Think? - ( 37 )
Welcome Home - ( 38 )
Shigaraki's Interrogation - ( 39 )
Special : Katsuki's Regret Part 2 - ( 40 )
Aizawa's Suspicions - ( 41 )
Quartet - ( 42 )
A Slow Descent Into Crack - ( 43 )
ANGSTY DEKU - ( 44 )
Mission #9 : Her New Life - ( 45 )
An Idiot - ( 46 )
Warehouse - ( 47 )

Detective Kacchan - ( 5 )

30.5K 900 812
Od DaydreamInProgress

Unlike most of my chapters, I like this one. Yes, no self-deprecation here, I LIKE HOW I WROTE THE CHAPTER. 

●●●●●●●●●

"Honestly, out of everyone in my stupid class, Bakugo was the last person I expected to go snooping."

●●●●●●●●●

3rd POV

Bakugo was frustrated. A day had passed since Aizawa made the announcement about the transfers and so far, he's learnt nothing new about these mysterious students. At the beginning, a lot of the other 'extras' had tried to obtain new information about the students through other teachers ; they tried bribing them with sweets, relentless begging and just flat out annoying them until they snapped and told them but alas, it amounted to nothing. This resulting in class 2-A giving up one by one, the first one being of course Kyoka Jiro, who was the only one to see the idiocy in the plans they had set up. In fact, she had given up right after Kaminari managed to get extra English homework because of his attempt with Present Mic.

Anyways, back to our Pomeranian. Him being him, had thought up several ways he could have gotten more information about them. However, they were all either ridiculously stupid or super hard to pull off (or illegal). I'm going to list down a few down just for fun : breaking into Nezu's office and hacking into his computer, attacking a teacher and interrogating the crap out of him and scouring the UA campus for anything out of the ordinary. Bakugo suddenly jerked his head upwards. The people around him were either weirded out or knew him well enough to be worried. A small smirk crept it's way onto his face and that's when the hero course students knew that he was up to no good.

'Aizawa said that they were supposed to come yesterday. That means they probably already moved somewhere on site, considering that we all have to live in dorms. That either means that they've moved into 2-A's dorms or a dorm completely separate from us. We can rule out the 1st one because we would've seen them by now so that only means option two. Those extras cant hide from me forever!'

Yes, that intelligent theory was thought up by the one and only Bakugo Katsuki. Who would have thought that the person that would figure out where the villains were was the resident hot head. Well, he wasn't the top student for nothing.

So, here he was, several hours of exploring later and he stood proudly in front of a building he has never seen on campus before. He was 97% sure this is where the new transfer students were and he was determined to find out if he was correct. In retrospect, this plan was almost as stupid as the Nezu's office one but Bakugo couldn't be bothered to properly think it through. Cautiously, through many methods commonly used by people accused of breaking and entering, Bakugo Katsuki had made his way inside the building. Explaining exactly how he got in will probably take as much time as it takes to fly to the moon. In summary, he's Katsuki Bakugo. He was pretty sure that if he were to get caught, he would most likely have a series of detention issued to him but he was honestly too excited to care.

He skimmed his eyes over the general living spaces, opting to search for clues on who the transfers are. After he practically flipped every pillow and/or object in the house, he found a stack of documents laid neatly on the coffee table. Their student files. How lucky was he considering they were often hidden from the sight of anybody who had a beating heart. He quickly grabbed the files and scanned for names. He froze as he saw the three names. IZUKU MIDORIYA. There in bold right at he top of his file. As the new information finally sunk in, he took a shaky breath. The new transfers were –

"Bakugo what are you doing here?" came a familiar voice, successfully pulling the boy from his thoughts.

"You guys found him?" came the reply from a shocked Bakugo as he slowly turned his head towards the newcomer. His face rid of any anger ; it was a rare sight really.

Out of all the things Aizawa expected Bakugo to answer with, that was certainly not one of them. "Found who?"

"Izuku Midoriya."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a/n - I won't leave you hanging. Let's continue!

.

.

To say Aizawa was surprised was an understatement. Not only was the boy in front of him who, to his knowledge, always had a slight aggressive edge every time he talked (even when he was sad), but this time he said the name so softly that Aizawa didn't even know if they were the same people. This surprised him more than the fact he knew a villain. Shocker right. "You know him?"

"He was my childhood friend... C-can I see him?" Bakugo. Katsuki. Just. Stuttered.

"He's currently sick right now but you can see him if you want. I'm honestly surprised you were the only one to try breaking in to this building considering how your classmates are."

Bakugo stopped listening once he allowed him to see his childhood friend. There were so many things he wanted to say to Deku : they were mostly apologies. He could see that Aizawa was giving a little speech of some sorts but was he listening? A big fat NO. He quickly grew impatient. He wanted to see his friend now and if he had to wait one more minute, he was going to kill someone, preferably that copy kid in 2-B. If that wasn't happening, he was going to break something.

"Can I see the god damn nerd now?!" It was clear, very clear to Aizawa that Bakugo was irritated. It should be common knowledge now that a mad Bakugo results in multiple broken objects; those objects sometimes being bones or doors. With a sigh, Aizawa gestured for Bakugo to follow him and he hurriedly followed him.

Izuku's POV

Were the walls in this place soundproof or something? Because he could literally hear nothing. Usually, no matter where I am or how far away I am, I can hear Toga's shrill screaming or Dabi's taunting. Sure, silence every once in a while is fine, but after being chucked into this situation, those two kept me feeling normal. Still, after being awake for a few hours feeling perfectly fine, I was completely bored. The throbbing pains and chill that previously resituated in my weak body had left and what remained was just a slight sniffle. In those hours of consciousness, I had taken a nice, warm shower, gotten dressed in the clothes they had set out for me and done the course work that was stacked on my desk. I had done them years before, as a desperate way to get admitted into the world famous UA. Funnily enough, after two long years, I got in but not as an aspiring hero but as a villain : sent to do rehab. I let out a small chuckle at this thought, 'Such irony.'

I was sitting on my bed, desperately wanting someone to open the door and entertain me. Apparently my wish was heard because not five minutes later, the sound of the door's multiple locks being unlocked was heard and the door swung open. I turned off the lights hours ago so when the door suddenly opened an light streamed into the room, I was momentarily blinded and couldn't see who it was. I heard the pattering of feet running towards me and my first thought was Toga but that thought was rule out once the person hugged me. It wasn't female and Dabi doesn't hug. Then who was hugging me?

"I'm sorry." the person muttered. His voice barely above a whisper but I knew, oh I knew who that voice belonged to.

" K-kacchan? "

●●●●●●●●●

KiriBaku is my OTP. I just wrote 2 chapters in a day but I'm spacing the updates up. OOF. Im writing 2 chapthers at once so oof.

【DaydreamInProgress】

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

59K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...
605K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
12.2K 174 16
After the provisional license exam Bakugo never confronted Izuku having ignored the statement about him recieving his quirk. When they arrive back at...
67.8K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...