Black Clover x Reader *discon...

By Aurora-Petals3

Favorite Black Clover Characters x Reader I won't be taking requests, Some of these stories will have fairy t... More

Finral x Reader
Mereoleona x Reader
Yami x Reader
Langris x Reader
Henry x Reader
Mereoleona x Reader
Fugoleon x Reader
Julius x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Leopold x Reader
William x Reader
Fugoleon x Reader
Black Bulls X Reader x Yuno(?)
Asta x Reader
Lemon! Mereoleona x Reader
Finral x Sister!Reader x Brother Asta x Brother Yuno
Fugoleon x Reader
Solid x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Lemon! Julius x Reader
Lemon! William x Reader
Yuno x Reader
Young Julius x Reader pt 1
Father Julius x Daughter Reader
Asta x Reader
Gordon x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Magna x Reader
Langris x Reader
*LEMON* Young Jack x Young Reader
William x Reader
Klaus x Reader
*Lemon*Fuegoleon x Reader
*Lemon* William x Reader
Sekke x Reader
Julius x Reader
Asta x Reader
Nozel x Reader
Asta x Reader PT. 1
Yuno x Reader
William x Reader
Solid x Reader
William x Reader pt. 1
Fuegoleon x Reader
Mereoleona x Reader
*Lemon* Flustered! Nozel x Reader
Fuegoleon x Reader
Marx Reader
*Lemon* Langris x Reader
Luck x Reader
William x Reader pt.2
Young Julius x Reader pt. 2
Finral x Reader
*Lemon* Mereoleona x Reader pt 2.
*Lemon* Mars x Male Reader
Rhya x Reader
Marx x Reader
Damnatio x Reader
Dante x Reader
Young! Julius x Reader
Fuegoleon x Reader
*Lemon* William x Reader

*Lemon* Solid x Reader

15.5K 227 121
By Aurora-Petals3

You heard knocking on your door, and you got up from your bed rubbing your eyes. You were wearing just a long shirt and your hair was in a messy bun. You opened your door letting a small yawn out before looking up to see your captain. Nozel's and Solid's eyes widen slightly a blush covered their cheeks as they looked off to the side.

"Can I help you, captain?" You said in a soft tired voice, Nozel glanced at you and he had to admit you looked really adorable.

"I didn't know you were asleep, I apologize for waking you," Nozel said, and you waved it off.

"It has to be serious for you to visit me at this time of night." You said and noticed Solid was with him. You waved at the other male and he nodded his head, you didn't know what was wrong with them so you looked at NOzel confused and he was still not looking at you.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, I need to talk to you..."

"Okay...want to come in?" You asked and Nozel and Solid began to go into a coughing fit.

"That's not appropriate until you have clothes on," Nozel said, you blinked looking down before realizing you were wearing your long shirt that goes mid-thigh and only underwear. You let a squeak out slamming the door in their faces and began to put on some pajama pants before opening the door again. Your blush covered your entire cheeks, and they let a sigh of relief but neither one could get the thought of how cute you looked out of their minds.

"Do you think you could let Solid stay in here? I hate to ask this, and I know it's very inappropriate but in the battle with the elves Solid's room got destroyed. We are working on getting it fixed, but over half of the royals and noble's rooms have been destroyed. We have found a place for everyone to stay besides Solid and myself, but I can stay in my office which is no problem." Nozel said you blinked a couple of times before glancing at Solid. He had a slight blush on his cheeks and you looked at Nozel who was hoping you would say yes.

"Of course Captain, he can stay as long as he wants." You said, and both visibly relaxed.

"Thank you (Y/N), I will give you  two weeks off for missions."

"Eh? That is no need." You said but Nozel walked away leaving you and Solid.

"Okay..." You blinked slightly before smiling before motioning Solid in completely.

"Come on in, I...only have one bed." You said.

"It's fine... Thank you again." Solid mumbled, you blinked confused but smiled softly. Normally Solid would tease you and harass you for being a commoner but you didn't mind since he wasn't brought up the same way as the Vermillions. You also had a slight crush on Solid, so you were able to ignore his comments because you were often in your own little world. 

"Do you have extra clothes to sleep in?" You asked, and Solid froze realizing he didn't. You went to your closet and grabbed some of your older brother's clothes that you stole from him.

"Uhm it may not be to your liking, but it may be more comfortable than sleeping in your day clothes." You said Solid went to you taking the clothes. He looked at the clothes before looking at you and kissing your cheek.

"Thank you." He walked into your bathroom and change, leaving you frozen in your spot. You touched your cheek with a bright red blush. You smiled widely before shaking your head and grabbed more pillows and another blanket since it was supposed to be cold tonight. You laid in your spot of the bed covering up and Solid came out and laid beside you. The bed was big enough for two people, but not too big so you both were touching.

"This means a lot especially since I always bully you," Solid said, you turned to face him and shook your head.

"It's okay, I don't mind helping people."

"You really aren't that bad, I am sorry for everything I said to you," Solid said, he wasn't use to apologizing so a blush was covering his cheeks. You closed your eyes and smiled shaking your head not minding.

"It's fine, really. I am not going to lie, half the time I tune out negative things people say. I have became a pro at doing such things."

"So you ignored me?"

"Pretty much, but it wasn't intentional it's habit most of the time I am in my own little world." Solid looked at your face and he wrapped his arm around your waist before pulling you to his chest. You blushed slightly looking up at him, and he smirked pressing his lips to yours. Your eyes widen in shock, and you froze not knowing what to do. Solid pulled you closer, after coming down from your shock, you began to kiss back. You clenched his shirt moving your lips in sync with his.

He rolled over so he was on top, and broke the kiss kissing your neck. Your face erupted into flames and whined slightly as he nibbled and sucked on your neck. Your breath hitched as you groaned slightly, as Solid continued to mark you.

"S-Solid~ahh..."

"What is it (Y/N)?" He asked parting from the kiss smirking, biting your lip and tugging on your bottom lip. He pushed his leg between your legs and rubbed your heat through your pants. You could barely speak and he grabbed your hands pinning you to the bed.

"W-We shouldn't do this?"

"Oh? Are you sure, you don't want too?" He asked his eyes trailing down your body.

"I-I'm~"

"Mine. You are mine..." He said, your eyes widen and he grinned enjoying the fact you seemed so confused. He grabbed both of your wrists with one hand before his free hand began to trail down to your pants and dip into them rubbing you through your panties. You let another moan out and begin whimpering as your panties got soaked.

"You are so wet, but we can stop." He said, moving his hands from your pants but you quickly whined.

"W-Wait no...I do want this." You blushed and Solid smirked and pecked your lips multiple times.

"Really?"

"Y-Yes.." Solid's eyes softened a bit at your response and he kissed your shoulder before tugging your pants down. You flushed slightly as he stared at your panties before pulling them off, he then spread your legs nibbling on your thighs. You took a deep breath closing your eyes, the way he bit your soft skin felt so good. He then moved closer to your clit and blew on it before teasingly licking your lower lips. You let a gasp out as he stuck the tip of his tongue past your folds, he watched your reaction was cute.

"Look down at me, don't look away." He ordered, you obliged meeting his eyes. He began to thrust his tongue in and out of you making you moan louder. You gasped arching your back as you groaned and whimpered out.

"Oh Solid~"

"Who do you belong too?"

"You..."

"Good answer." He growled biting your other thigh before going up and kissing your lips. You could taste a little bit of yourself on his lips which embarrassed you. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance, you parted your lips and he slipped his tongue inside your mouth. He played with your tongue as he slipped his hands under your shirt. He rubbed your stomach before moving his hands upwards and massaging one of your breasts.

You moaned into the kiss, and let Solid do whatever he wanted. He parted from the kiss and removed your shirt, before staring at your body. He leaned down leaving hickies everywhere his mouth could reach. You continued to moan, and he began to strip out of his shirt, you moved your hands to his chest rubbing it gently as he went back to kissing you. Your hands trailed down to his pants and you pushed them down with his boxers, and he kicked them off. He moved your hand to his length and you began to pump him, he moaned as he bit your lip tugging on it.

"Solid, I want you." You said in between breaths as he parted and looked at your face.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked, and you nodded your head embarrassed since this was your first encounter.

"Yes..."

"It's going to be painful for the first few moments."

"I know, but I trust you..." Those words filled Solid with pride, and he didn't even know why. The fact you trusted him despite him being so mean to you, made his heart pound.

"I love you (Y/N)..." Solid said, you smiled and pecked his lips.

"I always loved you Solid. I want you to be my first." You said, and Solid lined himself up at your entrance.

"I will be your first and last." He said, you smiled happy that he said the words that you always wanted to hear. He leaned down kissing you, pushing deep into you in one swift movement. He figured the faster he all the way in, the less painful he would be in versus going in slowly and it being painful each inch he went.

Feeling him thrust deeply into you made you scream in pain, he covered your mouth with his. He laced his fingers with yours before kissing your earlobe.

"Shh it's okay.. it's going to be okay." He said, you had tears fill your eyes and he kissed them away. You whimpered as he stayed as still as he can, he leaned back to look at your face.

"You are so beautiful..." He said, the words he was saying were so sweet you didn't know he had a side like this. After a few moments passed, the pain soon turned into pleasure, and you squeezed his hand gently.

"You can move now Solid." You managed to get out, as you moaned. He filled you completely and he started off slow. He began to increase the speed, and it wasn't long before you were begging him to go faster and arching your back.

"Damn you are so tight princess." Solid grunted as he gripped your hips to hold you still as he fucked you senselss into the mattress.

"OH SOLID FASTER!" You screamed gripping the sheets, the sound of your screams and moans drew Solid mad, as he got harder as he was fucking you. He did as you asked and made sure to angle his thrusts so he hit your bundle of nerves that made you see stars.

"OH GOD YES SOLID!"

"(Y/N)!" Solid grunted out loud and the sound of skin filling the air, moans, and the smell of sex filled the air. It wasn't long before you felt something building up, and you tried to warn Solid, but his merciless thrusting made you release hard before you could even get it out.

"AHHH" You moaned, your walls clamping shut on Solid suddenly made him curse and cum deep inside you. He didn't mean to release in you and had every intention of pulling out, but it was too late now.

"Shit...I am sorry." He mumbled as he collapsed on top of you. You wrapped your arms around the man you loved and hugged him tiredly.

"It's okay I don't mind." You said, and Solid kissed your shoulder before pulling out. He pulled you to his chest spooning you so you wouldn't be able to escape his hold in the morning.

"I mean it (Y/N), you are mine now."

"I don't mind, I rather be yours than anyone else's." You said and he kissed the back of your neck before covering you both up. You soon fell asleep against Solid, and his face was buried in his hair. He didn't care if you made him a little soft, behind closed doors because he was going to marry you. His siblings new that too, since you were the only one that ever filled his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.4K 32
A compilation of one shots or head canons with the characters of Black Clover ☘ ➞ I mostly write for the males of BC for Reader x Character stories. ...
345K 10.9K 45
Originally from Saussy, a small village of the Forsaken Realm, you had spent nearly the last five years running from your past. Now, you're 20 and re...
24.2K 312 32
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I DO NOT ALLOW MY STORIES TO BE POSTED ELSEWHERE. I DO NOT POST ANY STORIES IN OTHER PLATFORMS. ~Γ—Γ—~ Black Clover Oneshot, Requ...