LION'S LEGACY | ROBB STARK [2]

By arios2004

"But I fear your futures are now joined forever. She is the darkness to your light, the hatred to your love."... More

LION'S LEGACY
ACT ONE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
ACT TWO
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
ACT THREE
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
ACT FOUR
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81

APPENDIX

9.7K 94 117
By arios2004

( So you don't forget who everyone in Annalys' household is, especially the direwolves and her Queensguard)

THE ROYAL HOUSEHOLD:

THE QUEENSGUARD:

"Queen Annalys' Queensguard consists of seven of the best Swordsman in Westeros, five of which even have the capability of having a chance of holding their ground against their Queen in single combat. The Deadliest Queensguard seen in centuries, even worse than the Mad King's."

Ser Edric Dayne — Sword of the Morning, Lord Commander of Annalys' Queensguard. Lover of Jeyne Crakehall. Annalys' closest confidant and the only person in Westeros capable of beating her with a sword. Carries Dawn, ancestral sword of House Dayne.

( Serves Princess Lyanna as of 319 AC)

Ser Edmyn Hightower — Member of Annalys' Queensguard. Former Lover of Ser Loras Tyrell, another member of her Queensguard. The greatest swordsman of the Queensguard, second only to Ser Edric. Joined Queensguard at the age of 18.

( Serves King Eddard and Prince Olyvar as of 316 AC )

Ser Rickard Royce — Member of Annalys' Queensguard. The most obedient of the knights beside Ser Edric and Ser Jaime. Joined the Queensguard at the age of 19.

( Serves Princess Joanna as of 318 AC )

Ser Steffon Oakheart — Member of Annalys' Queensguard. Died in 318 AC for refusal to bend the knee to Usurpers. Executed by former sworn brother Loras Tyrell.

( Served Prince Torrhen 316 - 318 AC)

Ser Brienne of Tarth — Member of Annalys' Queensguard. First women to ever join the Royal Queensguard.

( Serves Houses Stark and Lannister )

Ser Jaime Lannister — Annalys' father, second-in-command during battle, and member of her Queensguard.

( Serves Houses Stark and Lannister )

THE DIREWOLVES +
THE DRAGON:

Rhaegal — Annalys' dragon, loyal to her and her alone. Aggressive to those around him, except his owner and Lyanna.

Grey Wind — Robb and Annalys' direwolf. Largest born of his litter. Loyal to his owners to a fault.

Freyja (direwolf) — Torra's direwolf, named after her deceased mother. She is the one who wanders off the most for numerous days at a time, a lot like her owner.

Dawn — Lyanna's direwolf, named due to her lighter coat. The leader of the litter, usually accompanied by Grey Wind.

Dusk — Eddard's direwolf, named after his dark colored coat. The most obedient of his litter, a lot like his owner.

Winter — Olyvar's Direwolf, named for his white fur that resembles the color of snow.

Lann — Torrhen's direwolf, named after Lann the Clever, founder of House Lannister.

Dreamer  — Joanna's direwolf, named in reference to the dreams the young girl has of her direwolf. ( Unbeknownst to Robb and Annalys ) The most calm and tame of the direwolf.

Dash — Rickard's direwolf, named in reference to wolf's quick speed and fondness for running around. The wildest of the direwolves, a lot like his owner.

THE CHILDREN:

Torra Stark - Commonly known throughout Westeros as 'The Wild Wolf', just like her Late Paternal Grandfather. Biological Daughter of Freyja, the former queen of the Free Folk before Annalys mercy-killed her.  Eldest of Annalys' children. Born 296 AC.

( Current age: 22 )

Lyanna Stark — Commonly known throughout Westeros as 'The Young Lioness'. Robb and Annalys' firstborn child. Twin to Eddard. Heir to the Iron Throne and Casterly Rock. Born 300 AC in King's Landing. The child most like her mother.

( Current age: 17 )

Eddard Stark — Commonly known throughout Westeros as 'The Great Wolf'. Robb and Annalys' firstborn son. Twin to Lyanna. Heir to Winterfell. Born 300 AC in King's Landing.

( Current age: 17 )

Olyvar Stark (Rivers) — Commonly known throughout Westeros as 'The Quiet Wolf'. Bastard son of Robb and Lady Eleanor Mallister, who died giving birth to Olyvar in the Riverlands, 300 AC. Adopted by Annalys in 304 AC and legitimized.

( Current age: 17 )

Torrhen Stark — Commonly known throughout Westeros as 'The Golden Wolf'. Annalys' secondborn son and Robb's thirdborn. Twin to Joanna. Born 303 AC in King's Landing.

( Current age: 15 )

Joanna Stark — Commonly known throughout Westeros as 'The She-Wolf'. Robb and Annalys's second daughter. Twin to Torrhen. Born 303 AC in King's Landing.

( Current age: 15 )

Rickard Stark — Third youngest child of Robb and Annalys. Born 306 AC. Commonly known throughout Westeros as 'The Wolf Pup' due to being the third youngest of the Lannister-Stark children.

( Current age: 12 )

Edric Lannister — Youngest son of Robb and Annalys. Born 312 AC. Commonly known throughout Westeros as 'The Lion Cub' due to being the youngest son of Robb and Annalys while also being the only one truly with the Lannister name.

( Current age: 6 )

[ FUTURE ]
Alerie Lannister/Stark — Youngest child of Robb and Annalys. Born 318 AC.

( Current age: infant )

OTHER:

Catelyn Stark — Eldest child and daughter of Sansa Stark and Daryn Hornwood. Named after her grandmother. Born 308 AC.

( Current age: 10 )

Karlon Stark — Youngest child and son of Sansa Stark and Daryn Hornwood. Born 310 AC.

( Current age: 8 )

Daryn Hornwood — Husband of Sansa Stark, Lord of the Dreadfort. Father to Catelyn and Karlon.

Jorelle Hornwood — Daughter of Daryn Hornwood from first marriage, Step-daughter of Lady Sansa Stark. Born 304 AC.

Allyria Stark — Wife of Eddard Stark, King in the North.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 1.9K 7
𝖳𝗁𝖾 π—€π—‹π–Ύπ–Ύπ—‡π—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾, 𝗒𝖾𝗍 π—Œπ–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹π–Ίπ—… π–½π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ. π– π–Ύπ—€π—ˆπ—‡ π—‡π–Ύπ–Ύπ–½π—Œ 𝖺 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾. 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖺�...
62.4K 2.9K 33
Adelaide Stark fell for the bad boy a long time ago and now hes back in winterfell. Can their love grow or will it wither? 🐺 "I couldnt grow with y...
7.5K 359 26
β˜… THE LAST DRAGON, maelys targaryen β˜† THE HISTORIAN, kyra baratheon β˜… THE BETTER BROTHER, rylon baratheon β˜† THE FEARLESS, kiren lannister β˜… THE VALIA...
5.9K 202 33
CURRENTLY ON S6 " there's a million things.. there's a million things I can say .." jon snow x wilding fem oc ~while on his adventure in the north, t...