LION'S LEGACY | ROBB STARK [2]

By arios2004

"But I fear your futures are now joined forever. She is the darkness to your light, the hatred to your love."... More

LION'S LEGACY
ACT ONE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
ACT TWO
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
ACT THREE
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
ACT FOUR
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
APPENDIX

14

3.1K 140 28
By arios2004

LION'S LEGACY
14. My Baby

Hours soon passed and finally, after riding around the capital for some time, Rhaegal finally landed in the dragon-pits. After he did so, Annalys wastes no time climbing off the dragon.

She walked to stand in front of him, staring him in the eyes as she petted him. He laid down on the ground, clearly weakened by all the physical trauma he experienced with the scorpion bolts and spears stabbed into him. "You poor, sweet thing," She told him softly, caressing his scaly skin, "I'm sorry for what they did to you. I really am."

Oddly enough, Annalys gave him a sympathetic look, genuinely feeling bad for him. She always claimed to have a soft spot for outcasts and one-of-a-kind creatures, she proved that time and time again.

"Does it hurt?" She found himself and Rhaegal grunted in response, "It'll heal, I promise. Until then, you must stay here. Can you do that?"

Rhaegal grunted and quietly roared, which Annalys took as a yes. "I won't chain you up, I promise you that. But you must listen. Do that and you may stay."

Before Annalys could react, the dragonpit was suddenly invaded by members of her kingsguard and Robb, causing Annalys to look concerned by the urgent looks on all of their face. "Your Grace! Your Grace!" Ser Edmyn shouted, causing Annalys turn away from Rhaegal and look at them.

"What is it?" she asked in concern, knowing it must have important since they seemed so urgent.

"Daenerys...Her forces have kidnapped Lady Jeyne and Torra," Robb informed Annalys, causing her eyes to widen and fill with tears.

Rhaegal practically whined as he lowered his head, almost feeling the sadness that consumed Annalys.

Annalys stood in place, stunned speechless by the revelation. Robb took a step toward his wife, about to speak up when she suddenly cut him off with a loud cry in pain.

She cried out, feeling sudden sharp pain in her belly. She groaned, pressing a hand in the spot that it hurt.

"Your Grace?" Edric called out in concern, taking a step toward his queen, "Are you alright?"

Annalys slowly nodded, despite suddenly feeling nauseous and dizzy. She took a step toward Robb and Edric, but staggered as she did so. "I'm alright, Edric, I--" She began to say, only to be cut off by feeling another sharp pain.

She instantly knew something wasn't right, but what?

"Annalys!" Robb exclaimed worriedly, he and Edric rushing forward as she nearly stumbled to the ground.

They grabbed her by the arms and Annalys cried as she bentforward, one hand on her back, the other on her aching belly. Her cries became louder as she bent forward even more.

"Something isn't right," She managed to get out, heaving for breath, "It's too soon, I--"

Before Annalys could finish her statement, she was forced to allow a loud scream to escape her parted lips as she tightly clutched her belly in agony. Everyone's eyes widened in horror as blood spilled from underneath Annalys' dress, onto the ground in which she stood on.

She continued to cry in agony as she fell to her knees and then to the floor. Rhaegal roared out as she did so, clearly bonded to Annalys as she formerly hoped he was. She clutched her lower back with one hand and the other clutching her stomach, unable to stand due to how much pain she was in.

Horrified and worried, Robb wasted no time grabbing her up and holding her in his arms. He turned to Jaime and Edric, an urgent look on his face. "We must get her to a maester." He told them quickly and without hesitation, the entire group fled with the Lannister queen.

____

  Later, Annalys was laying in her chambers when she woke up. Her eyes weakly fluttered open and she weakly glanced around in confusion to see Robb kneeling at her bedside. He clutched her hand, squeezing it in comfort. He was deeply worried for Annalys' wellbeing, but tried his best to hide it.

"My baby..." Annalys weakly spoke up, her voice sounding like a mere mumble, "Where's my baby? Where's our son?"

"Shh. It's okay. You'll see him soon," Robb found himself lying to Annalys for the first time in five years, tears threatening to spill from his eyes, "You must stay calm and quiet. Qyburn and the rest of the maesters will make sure everything goes right."

"Be still, Your Grace." Qyburn warned Annalys, causing the Queen to slowly turn her head.

She frowned, noticing all of the people working on her. She could barely feel anything, giving her the inkling that they had given her milk of the poppy. She was so against milk of the poppy, everyone knew that, why did they give it to her?

"Robb--" Annalys began to speak up, beginning to tense up.

"Shh. I'm here. I'm here," Robb quickly told her, trying her best to calm her done, "You'll be alright. I promise."

Annalys slowly turned to look at Robb, staring into his blue eyes. "Why are you lying to me?" She softly whispered, leaving Robb shocked as she fell unconscious once more.

Robb turned to look at Qyburn for an answer to her sudden reaction, but the man simply nodded, which was his way of saying it was normal.

___

   Hours passed and the procedure was over. Robb refused to speak about it as he sat in a room with all his children, all except Torra, which pained him most of all.

"Is Mother going to be alright?" Rickard found himself asking, a deeply concerned look on his face.

"She will," Robb assured his youngest son, trying his hardest not to cry.

"I don't want to be queen," Lyanna suddenly spoke up, tears in her eyes "Not yet. I'm too young. Mother can't die."

Robb tensed up, knowing what Lyanna was doing. She was just like her mother when it came to feelings. She tried to hide it, but always failed miserably. Lyanna was trying to act as though not being queen was the reason she didn't want Annalys to die, but that wasn't true.

She didn't want Annalys to die because she didn't know how she'd live without her mother. She didn't want to lose her mother, not again.

"Mother isn't going to die," Robb argued in a stern tone, "She's just resting right now."

"We're at war," Eddard replied, a worried look on his face, "There isn't time to sleep. Daenerys Targaryen can burn the capital at any moment."

"Where's the baby?" Olyvar suddenly asked, a concerned look on his face, "Where the baby she gave birth to?"

"I hope it's a girl," Joanna smiled, looking so oblivious of the whole ordeal that Robb struggled not to cry in front of them.

"I want a boy," Torrhen argued, smiling as well, "Mother said she wanted to name her next boy Tyland Stark."

"Father wants Rodrik," Joanna argued, crossing her arms over her chest, "I like that name more."

"Well, it isn't your son, is it, Joanna?" Olyvar asked his younger sister with an attitude, causing Joanna to stick her tongue out at him.

Lyanna and Eddard didn't take part in the argument, however. They had their eyes locked on their father, whom they knew was on the verge of crying. "Where's Torra?" Lyanna suddenly asked, much to Robb's dismay.

Robb turned to his two eldest children with wide eyes, not knowing how to respond.

"Not here, obviously," Eddard answered with an attitude, "She's probably still up North."

"She isn't," Lyanna argued, looking directly at her father, "She has her, doesn't she? Daenerys Targaryen has her?"

Robb remained silent, trying his hardest not to give it away. Lyanna, however, was just like her mother. She figured things out long before anyone else did. She was able to read people solely by the expression worn upon their faces.

"I must go check on your mother," Robb suddenly spoke up, rising from where he sat before he left the room without another word said.

___

At that same moment, in her chambers, Annalys found herself waking from her deeply slumber. She looked around, confused when she found Robb nowhere in sight.

She frowned, not understanding what was going on. She looked around, finding her baby nowhere in sight as well, which concerned her. She instinctively place a hand over her stomach, feeling it to be flatter than usually, yet still raised a bit, which gave her the inkling that she had recently given birth. However, it concerned her due to the fact that she didn't remember giving birth.

She weakly sat up, glancing around in concern. The maesters who were still in the room immediately turned to her, noticing the urgent look on her face. "Where's my baby?" Annalys weakly spoke up before becoming louder, "Where is my son?"

A Septa who had been in the room moved closer to her queen, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder. "Relax, Your Grace. Do not trouble yourself. You are alright. You must save your strength." She tried to assure Annalys, who still felt uneasy and worried.

Annalys looked up at her, her eyes wide in concern. "Where's my baby? I want to see him," She complained, her tone becoming loud and stern, "I demand to see him."

Sighing in defeat, the septa turned to one of the handmaidens. "Get her some water." She insisted, much to Annalys' frustration.

"I do not want any water!" Annalys shouted angrily, tears threatening to spill from her eyes, "I want to see my son. Bring me my son!"

She couldn't understand it. Why wouldn't they let her see her child? Where was he? Why wasn't he in the room with her? She had given birth to five children and none were ever kept from her.

Robb suddenly entered, causing Annalys to immediately turn to see her husband. He looked as though he was trying his best to hold back his tears as he turned to the Septa. "Leave us," He demanded in a stern tone before looking toward the rest of the people in the room, "All of you."

The group instantly obeyed, bowing to their king and queen before leaving the room. Once they were gone, Annalys wasted no time turning to Robb, a hopeful look on her face. "Robb, they won't let me see him. Where's our son? He should be here, with me. Where is he?" She desperately asked her husband as he slowly approached her.

Robb walked toward Annalys before kneeling next to where she laid. He cupped her face in his hands, trying his hardest not to cry. "What?" She asked in concern, knowing that something was wrong, "What is it, Robb? What aren't you telling me?"

"Our son..." He trailed off, beginning to cry as tears finally spilled from his eyes and down his pale cheeks, "He didn't make it. He died moments after taking his first few breaths. The birth was too soon."

Hearing Robb's words, Annalys began to cry as she pulled away from him. "What? No, no." She argued, frantically shaking her head as she cried, "No, it can't be. It's impossible. My son can't be dead. He can't be dead."

Annalys suddenly froze, beginning to think of the prophecy where it said she would lose one of her children. That was what made her distraught most of all. If this happened, the prophecy about the man she loved dying would be true as well. It was the only thing left besides her killing the Night King that was left to occur.

Annalys remained silent, shaking her head desperately. "No, he can't be dead. My son can't be dead. He's alive. He has to be," She argued, nodding her head as she tried her hardest not to break down, "Bring me my son, Robb. I want to see my son. Bring me my son!"

"Annalys, he's dead," Robb argued, crying alongside her as he cupped her face in his hands to force her to look him in the eye and snap her out of her almost manic state, "You can't see him. He's gone. He didn't survive."

Finally accepting it to be the truth, Annalys began to sob even louder, her chest hurting from the pain she felt of the loss. It wasn't the exact feeling she would have felt if she had met the child before he passed, but it still hurt. It broke her.

She had given birth to five healthy and strong children. Two sets of twins and another child after them. Why did the sixth child not survive? She never miscarried before, nor had she ever given birth to a stillborn. Why did her child die? Annalys couldn't understand it and instead of blaming it on anything else, she found herself blaming it on Daenerys.

She blamed it on the fact that if she hadn't heard of her daughter and her best friend's kidnapping, the sadness and heartbreak she felt at the revelation would have never forced into an early labor that caused her son's untimely death.

"I'm going to kill her," Annalys cried out, hate and rage filling her eyes as Robb hugged her tightly, "I'm going to kill them all. Every last one of them."

"We will," Robb corrected her, pulling away from Annalys as he cupped her face in his hands, both of them crying over their son's death, "We will destroy Daenerys Targaryen and take everything she holds dear. She will pay for what she has done and for ever thinking she could take our daughter. She will die."

Annalys slowly nodded, continuing to cry as they both held each other tightly in their state of grief. Not only had their son died that day, but their daughter was captured by the enemy. Both of which happened to be caused by Daenerys. For that, the entirety of Westeros knew both Annalys and Robb would destroy Daenerys Targaryen once and for all and hold everything she held dear.

At the beginning of the war, Annalys had been performing the attacks against Daenerys alone while Robb had been dealing with the Army of the Dead issue. In the war against Stannis, Annalys and Robb had been separated, causing Robb to do all of the attacks on Stannis alone.

The last war where Annalys and Robb had worked together and side by side had been the War of the Queen and Five Kings, the same war where Annalys and Robb became legendary and feared by everyone. They even had Tywin scared for his life. After all, Tywin was so afraid of facing them in battle that he planned to have them killed at a wedding instead. He knew he couldn't have beat them any other way.

Now, if Tywin Lannister was afraid of what Robb and Annalys were capable of working together, Daenerys would surely have to feel the same way.

Robb and Annalys were powerful in their own rights, but together they were unstoppable and now that their children were involved, they were unimaginable dangerous and lethal.

The entire country realized that. Now, it would seem Daenerys would have to learn the same. But by the time she did, it would be far too late. Annalys and Robb were coming for her and they were no longer holding back. She would die, as would her army when Annalys had her way with them.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Poor Annalys and Robb tho. They lost their child. But Annalys has SNAPPED, Daenerys was stupid to take jeyne and torra of all people. 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.9K 115
In which Annalys Baratheon is arranged to marry Robb Stark and when her 'father' dies, she is forced to side with the North in the Five War of the Ki...
3.7K 195 20
Marrying Aegon Targaryen had to be the worst thing that could happen to her, right? Unfortunately not. There are people far worse than her cousin and...
60K 1K 47
Welcome to the brutal world of Game of Thrones. Get better acquainted with some of your favorite characters. They're just waiting to fall in love wit...
9.2K 340 14
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐂𝐄 ❝ 𝙞 𝙖𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚! ❞ IN WHICH; Robert Baratheon's daughter gets...