Crazy In Love

By RhysiaQ

Your love got me looking so crazy right now. G!P Onika! More

Chapter 1:The Meet
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapger 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: You can't heal what you never reveal.
Chapter 9: You can't heal what you never reveal pt 2.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16: Bday
Chapter 17
Part 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 22
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chpater 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 26

2.8K 171 106
By RhysiaQ

Beyoncé's POV.
25th March, 2020
NewYork
........
1 month later.

"Look at you mamas, bloated as fuck!" Kelly gushed rubbing her hand over my stomach.

"Sis is finally thick" Michelle joined smiling from ear to ear.

My best friends decided to come pay me an unexpected visit, I'm glad they came. I didn't have any friends in NewYork so having them here was a blessing that I needed.

"I don't know why you guys just don't move up here" I whined giving them my puppy eyes while pouting.

"Why don't you move to La?" Michelle asked sitting on the bed next to me.

"Chelle you know she's not moving down there anytime soon. Look at this big ass house her and Onika own" Kelly said sitting down next to us.

I rolled my eyes at Onika's name being mention.

"Uh-oh I feel like there's trouble in paradise" Michelle said raising an eyebrow.

"There's no trouble" I lied getting up from the bed walking to the dresser and taking the half snickers chocolate eating it.

"What Nicki told you about eating junks girl?" Kelly chuckled shaking her head probably thinking I was just being a rebel.

"Well Nicki isn't here to tell me not to, right?" I snapped at her rolling my eyes.

Kelly held her hand up in the air with a surprise look on her face, she probably wasn't expecting that.

"Bey what's up with you? I feel like there's something you're not telling us" Michelle voice was filled with concern.

I shook my head turning my back to the dresser leaning on it.

"There's nothing wrong" I shrugged finishing off the chocolate.

I heard Kelly smacked her lips clearly not believing me "Lie again"

"There's really nothing wrong" I said lying again.

"Hmm. How's you and Nicki's relationship been going?" Kelly asked with wondering eyes.

I rolled my eyes, here we go.

"Do you guys want anything to drink?" I asked but didn't wait for their responses as I started walking down the stairs of me and Onika's mansion.

"A water will be fine for me, rudeness" I heard Kelly shouted then I heard footsteps following me.

I walked into the kitchen opening the fridge taking out three waters giving the two to Kelly and Michelle.

"Did we piss you off or something?" Chelle asked pouting.

I eventually lost the attitude realizing it wasn't their faults.

I sighed "No. I'ts just the pregnancy hormones playing with me, you know?" I sat down on the stool opening the bottle of water taking a sip from it.

"Bey, you know I don't buy that bullshit" Kelly said.

Realizing there was no point in lying or trying to hide the truth. It's not like if I told them what was up it will end up on the streets, I trusted my girls.

"It's just Onika. She haven't been home lately" I said honestly.

Nicki and I been arguing non stop over the smallest shit. She's never home and when she is she has to go. Claiming "Wayne needs her" I don't understand why she wanted us to move in if she's not going to fucking be here. It makes zero sense, it's always business or Wayne.

I can see Kelly growing angry while Michelle showed sympathy.

"Beyoncé, don't tell me she still hasn't change" Kelly said through gritted teeth.

Kelly wasn't very much a big fan of Onika since the whole club situation, she still wanted to give her an "ole cow girl country ass whooping' as she said.

I shrugged "It's not to do with any female or anything like that. She just don't be home or spend any time with me" I said feeling the tears welled up in my eyes.

I didn't know if it was the hormones or my emotions at this point.

"Don't cry babe" Michelle said getting up out of her seat coming to comfort me.

I did the opposite of what she said and let the tears leak out of my eyes.

"I'm fucking her shit up, which side of the closet is hers?" Kelly asked standing up finding her way up the stairs.

"I don't know what to do Chelle" I cried into her chest.  "What if when the baby comes she still doesn't want to be home?" I sobbed.

"She's not that foolish Bey, have she explained why she hasn't been coming home?" Chelle asked rubbing her hand through my hair.

I shook my head yes still crying into her chest.

I don't know if she was being truthful or not about her whereabouts. I'm getting real sick of telling her where to be at nights, she acts like I'm asking her to commit a fucking crime, which is not hard for her to do, so I don't know why this was so hard for her.

"I was going to just bleach her clothes but then I found her jewelry's. We selling these shit and getting paid"  Kelly shouted coming down the stairs holding up Onika's chains and watches.

"Got me fucked up. Don't nobody suppose to make you cry but me when I bully you" She started rummaging through the draws taking out a zip lock bag placing the jewelry's in it.

"Y'all coming?" Kelly asked and I shook my head no.

"No. I'll stay here with Bey" Michelle said still rubbing through my hair.

"When I come back she best not be here or I'm giving her the whooping of a life time and that's on me Bey" Kelly said and I knew she was serious.

I didn't respond I just kept on letting my tears fall on Michelle's shirt.

"Don't worry, Nicki loves you" Michelle said kissing my forehead.

I hummed believing it. She just don't know how to show it.

.............
"This is cute" I smiled putting it in my basket.

"Beyoncé you already have ton of clothes for the baby, why do you need more? And I thought we were suppose to be at the studio, how did we end up here?" My manager asked.

I rolled my eyes ignoring his questions, looking through the adorable clothes.

"How does this look?" I asked holding up a pink jumpsuit.

"Looks like something you brought yesterday" I heard the attitude in Leonardo's voice.

I tilted my head to the side wondering who he was getting smart with.

He quickly got himself together clearing his throat "I'm sorry, I just hate shopping" he explained.

I hummed putting the jumpsuit in my basket "Let's go, I'm hungry anyways" I said turning on my heels to check out.

"That would be 12,000 dollars miss" The cashier said trying her hardest not to scream my name.

I smiled taking out my card but Leonardo held my hand stopping me from my actions, giving the woman his card.

I gasped "I can't have you paying for these" I said but he shook his head signaling the cashier to run his card.

"She love Gucci huh?" He chuckled taking the bag from the cashier.

I smiled thanking him "She will slay from birth, just like her mother" I said flipping my hair.

"I bet" He said eyeing me up and down giving me this weird look.

I brushed it off not paying any mind to it.

"Hey, can I please have your autograph?"  The cashier asked blushing, I chuckled taking the pen from her and wrote my signature on her arm.

I winked before leaving the store with Leonardo.

"To the studio?" I asked and he nodded.

..............
"Happy birthday drake!" We shouted taking the bottle of rose champagne to our heads.

The club music was blasting through my ears. I looked around seeing some fine ass females giving me looks. I turned my attention from them walking over to Sherika and Wayne.

"All y'all do is swallow each other's faces" I shouted over the music making them break up their kissing session.

"It ain't my fault you don't have a shorty to be kissing on" Wayne chuckled going back to kissing all over Sherika.

I rolled my eyes going over to drake that was receiving a lap dance from this thick light skin jawn.

"Happy birthday to me!" He shouted pouring the liquors on her ass.

I chuckled feeling happy that he was enjoying himself.

I sat down on the couch moving my head to the music.

"Hey daddy" One of the girls that was giving me looks said sitting next to me.

I gave her a once over, There's no denying that she's gorgeous but not more gorgeous than the girl that I have home.

"I have a girl" I said not even giving her my attention.

"She don't have to know" she said whispering in my ear.

I scrunched my face up, remembering I don't lay hands on females.

"Nah move wit that stank ass breath ma" I said, she smacked her lips holding her hand up.

"Your not even all that anyways" She said before getting up.

I chuckled checking the time on my phone seeing it was 2:05 AM.

I rolled my eyes knowing Bey was going to be on my shit, again.

If I'm being honest, I've been coming home late on purpose, it's not like when I'm there she shows me any loving.

Every time I step in the house she nags me to death always complaining about shit that I do or don't do.

I knew it was just the hormones speaking but damn sometimes I really do just want to put a tape over her mouth for couple of hours.

Thinking about her made me miss her. I still haven't told her about Rihanna being pregnant and it's not like I can avoid it for much more.

Rihanna wasn't giving me any trouble like Shia did and I was grateful for that. We haven't had sex nor any sexual contact since the last time.

I decided that even though I was untruthful to Beyoncé I wasn't going to cheat on her, again.

I keep putting myself into dumb ass situations that always gets me caught up.

I got up from the couch deciding it was time to go home, I told them I was heading out and I'll see them tomorrow.

.................
I walked up the stairs careful not to make any noise.

I opened the bedroom door slowly peeking in seeing it was dark and no lights was on.

I thanked the lord as I opened the door fully then closing it gently.

I started pulling off my shirt then my jeans leaving my in my socks and my boxers.

I went into the bathroom but not turning on the lights as I brushed my teeth in darkness.

After finishing up my business in the bathroom I walked back out yawning feeling exhausted.

I have been working hard as ever and I was beyond tired but that's what it takes to be successful.

I climbed into my side of the bed pecking Bey's cheek but I raised an eyebrow feeling water on my lips.

I clapped two times making the lights come on and that's when my heart shattered into million of pieces, Beyoncé was curled up with tears running down her cheeks.

"Baby" I whispered but no respond.

I sighed "Beyoncé baby" I tried again and was met with the rash of an angry Bey.

"Do you think I'm some fool?!" Beyoncé shouted turning around punching me in my chest making me lose my breath.

I stood up not wanting to deal with this shit.

"What are you talking about?" I asked boredom lace in my voice.

She stood up from the bed walking over to me.

"Pull it down" She said, I raised an eyebrow wondering what she was talking about.

"Pull down what?" I asked confused.

"Pull down your boxers Onika! Probably was out fucking some nasty ass bitch! I swear I'm going to get tested because you're just nasty! That's why you been coming home late huh? It's because you out here getting your shrimp dick wet???"  She screamed.

I took in everything she said then conjured up a response "shrimp dick?" I raised an eyebrow wondering if she's been fucking someone else because my shit wasn't no shrimp.

"Out of everything I just said, all you heard was that???" She raised her voice higher making me jump a little.

I'm not going to lie, shorty scares me sometimes.

"Bey, I suggest you back up be-" I got cut off with her pushing me back in chest.

"Before what? What you gone do hit me? You ain't gone do shit!" She shouted.

I rolled my eyes asking the lord for patience because I knew if he gave me strength there's no telling what I would do.

Who am I kidding? I would never lay my hands on Bey. Even though sometimes she do deserves to get her shit rock.

"I swear I'm going to tell my cousins to jump your midget ass! Out here playing me for some fool" She shouted.

See? She stays talking all that tough shit.

"Beyonc-" I tried getting my words across but got cut off with Bey rambling.

This is why I dread coming home but this wouldn't be a problem if I used to come home.

She kept talking out her neck and I was growing tired of her nagging at me.

Wasn't nobody cheating on her ass.

"Shut the fuck up! Damn!" I shouted making her shut the fuck up.

"Look, ain't nobody cheating on your ass, so kill that. I understand that I haven't been coming home like I'm supposed to but I really be getting caught up at the company, I been working twice as hard and it's either that or I'm out with Wayne" I explained.

"YOU O- " she started screaming but I quickly cut that shit off.

"Lower your fucking voice" I gritted and she watched me with something twinkling in her eyes.

I know that look. My sternness was turning her on, I chuckled at her nasty ass.

"I'm sorry daddy but you get me so mad" She whispered out.

I sighed pulling her into my arms.

"I know baby. I swear I'll try to do better but you have to understand where I'm coming from" I said rocking us side ways.

"I love you ma. You know this." I said pulling away kissing her forehead.

"I love you too Onika" she smiled puckering her lips for me to kiss.

I chuckled kissing my big ass cry baby girlfriend.

....................
Like and comment 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.8K 40
27.7K 1.6K 24
๐š ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐ง๐ข๐ค๐š ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ - ๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐จ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ.
39.9K 1.4K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncรฉ and falls in love. *G!P*
78.4K 5.3K 33
Onika's a perfectionist. Beyoncรฉ's far from her idea of perfection. But the blonde somehow manages to make the ice queen melt.