Forbidden Love [EDITING] (Tea...

By AlexiaBrooke

Life proves that not everything goes the way we want it to be. Sophie McCain - Cara Delevingne Jessica Adams... More

Chapter 1: Goodbye Summer...
Chapter 2: Glad To Know You!
Chapter 3: Should I?
Chapter 4: That Dream...
Chapter 5: The Obsessed Creep
Chapter 6: No Thanks
Chapter 7: Oh My Madison...
Chapter 8: A Good Friend's Advice
Chapter 9: Please...don't
Chapter 10: Girls Hangout
Chapter 11: Avoidance
Chapter 12: Irresistible
Chapter 13: I Won't Tell
Chapter 14: First Date
Chapter 15: Falling Inlove With You
Chapter 16: Unforgettable
Chapter 17: Jane
Chapter 18: My Forbidden Love
Chapter 19: Everything For You, Babe
Chapter 20: Where Is She?
Chapter 21: Jail
Chapter 22: A Friend
Chapter 23: A New Acquaintance
Chapter 24: Define Freedom
Chapter 25: Reunited
Chapter 26: Revelations
Chapter 27: Christmas Is Coming!
Chapter 28: Christmas
Chapter 29: Luck, You'll Need It
Chapter 30: Jealous
Chapter 31: Rough
Chapter 32: I Knew It!
Chapter 33: Echoes
Chapter 34: Troubled
Chapter 35: Plan
Chapter 36: I Loved You
Chapter 37: Hurts Like A Motherf*cker
Chapter 38: What's Really Happening
Chapter 39: We're Going To Miss You
Chapter 40: I Wasn't Born Yesterday
Chapter 41: Goodbye
Chapter 42: 4 Years After
Chapter 43: Different Lives
Chapter 45: A Visit From An Old Friend
Chapter 46: New York
Chapter 47: That Was A Close Call
Chapter 48: Un Jour Inoubliable
Chapter 49: Bye...

Chapter 44: Researches

2K 53 5
By AlexiaBrooke

Jessica's POV:

"So how was college?" I asked Laura who was smiling at me seductively.

"Fine. You were the only one that made me smile today."

"How cheeky." I giggle.

She walks around my apartment, examining my photos and pictures hanging on the wall. She notices Sophie's photo and hands it down, looking at me. I cursed myself mentally. "Isn't this Sophie McCain?" She eyed me suspiciously.

"Oh, you know her?" I asked with no enthusiasm.

"Yeah, I saw her in one of the magazines that I recently read and dump into the bin." Magazines? Why? Wait, she was in a magazine?

"What magazine?" I asked curiously.

"I can't remember..." She closes her eyes, probably thinking. "But she was modeling in those pictures, so maybe she's a model."

Model? "Model?"

She nodded vigourously. "You didn't know? I mean, why d'you have a photo of her if you don't know about her?"

"Oh, one of my highschool students before gave it to me." I lied.

"Oh, okay." She hangs the photo on the wall again.

So Sophie is a model? If I can know what magazine she was in then, maybe I can find her. Does Madison or the others even know that she's a model? I need to tell them. It can only be our hope to find her.

·····

"I had a wonderful night, thanks babe." Laura kissed me, I put my hands around her waist and kissed her deeply.

I broke our kiss, saying, "Me too, I had a wonderful time with my screamer." My comment made her blush.

"Bye, see you tomorrow." She peck my lips and got off.

I closed my door and hurried up into my room to retrieve my phone. I dialed a number and waited impatiently for it to be picked up, once it did, I said, "Hey."

"Ms. Adams? Um, hey." Eva says.

"Do you have any idea of what Sophie is now?"

"Um..., she's, Sophie?"

I facepalmed myself. "No, like, what does she do for a living?"

"I have no idea d--"

"She's a model." I blurted out immediately. After that sudden outburst, there was a long silence. I waited for her to speak but it seems like she won't, "My girlfriend told me that she recognized her in a magazine when she saw a photo of Sophie in my apartment."

"Oh, wait, what? You have a girlfriend? And you have a picture of Sophie?"

I sigh. "Don't change the subject."

"Okay. Well, maybe she just confused her with someone el--"

"No because she said her full name."

"Okay and you're telling me all of this because?"

"Don't you want to see her?!" I said, kind of harshly. Oops, that seriously just came out of nowhere, I swear. "Sorry, that was unexpected from my mouth."

"It's okay and yes, I want to see her but I don't think that she wants to see us." She's right, Sophie definately cut off communication because maybe she doesn't want us to be a part of her life anymore. But then again, she has amnesia, she doesn't know a thing about her past. Or maybe Alexandria told her everything she need to know.

"Yeah, you're probably right." I told Eva on the phone.

"Jessica, do what you want and if you really want to see her then, I'll help you."

Hopes up. "Okay then. Thanks."

"You're welcome, I got to go now. Bye."

"Bye." And she hungs up.

Eva's POV:

Of course I want to see Sophie again but she def don't want to see us if she had cut off all the communication we had with her.

And Jessica has a girlfriend? Wow. I didn't expect that.

Okay, now. Time to do some researches about Sophie McCain.

Oh, Sophie, one day, we'll be face to face again.

Alexandria's POV:

"Doesn't it kill you that maybe J has a girlfriend?" I asked Sophie out of the blue.

She turns to face me, shaking her head. "No, she can do what she wants to do, she's a free woman."

"You know, one day, they'll find us here." Of course they will. I mean Sophie's a model, in maybe a year or so, she'll be known pretty well. Needless to say, she's already known here in New York. It won't take time that she'll be known in whole America.

"If they can find us." She chuckles devilishly. "If they can."

"What does that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. You do know that this address is protected right? They won't know that we live here unless you tell them."

"How about work? They would find you at work."

"If they can enter the building."

"They'd wait for you outside." I argumented, again. Hell, there are loads of possible ways.

"What's up with you? They won't find us. MJ is the only one who knows other than you, that I don't have amnesia, if I see them, I can pretend to not know them."

"And if MJ tells them the truth?"

"Alex, stop." She said firmly. "If you want to see them, I understand, you can go."

"What? I didn't said anything of wanting to see them. It's just, it scares me."

"What scares you? Of them finding us here?"

I nodded. "Yeah. They'd be pretty piss at us."

"Don't worry, I'll handle that." She smiles. "It's all my idea anyways."

"If you're involved then, I'll be involved. We're a team."

"Yes, we're a team. Now stop worrying and go fuck some girls instead of pissing me off here."

I laugh. "Yeah."

Jessica's POV:

Sophie McCain. Sophie McCain. Why are you all over my head? The want to get you out is high but the want of kissing you and holding you in my arms is higher.

Your love, I miss.

Your body, I crave.

Your scent, I smell.

Your eyes, Mesmerizes.

Your touch, I shiver.

Your lips, I taste.

You, I want, I want you.

You were everything that I want but you make me suffer and now, I am in melancholia because of you.

Your love, I want it back. I'll give you all of me and you give me all of you. That's how it's suppose to be.

Four years and yet, all I could think of is you.

Four years and you're still running in my head.

Four years and my heart is still beating for you.

Four years but, it's clear you don't want me back.

That's the hardest thing on moving on, when the other one has already got you out in their life. How terrible.

To endure this pain is quite impossible but nothing's impossible so why is this, impossible?

The gloom inside of me is slowly killing me and I'm surprised that I'm still yet to live.

The yen to have you is making my body shiver of coldness. It wants you to heaten it up with your irresistible touch.

I'm a wretch without you and that's why, I'm going to find you.

Madison's POV:

Last day of school before Christmas break, it's a big relief. I don't know how to spend it but I guess, I'll be partying just like everyone else. If Sophie was here, I know she'll be partying too.

Hm, Sophie. "She's not here anymore." I mumble.

"What's that?" Yvette looked at me curiously.

I was so drowned in my thoughts that I didn't seem to notice that I'm in the middle of class. God, I should stop that. "Um, no nothing. Just, thinking."

"Thinking about what?"

"Um, nevermind."

"You know, you can tell me anything, I won't judge." Yvette pressured me.

"Thanks." I thanked her with a smile. "It's just, I miss Sophie and Alexandria so so much."

She sighs and let out a small laugh. "Oh. Don't worry, you'll see them again. I bet she misses you too." I told Yvette the story of my highschool life, the first month we met, it surprised me of how much I can open up to someone who I barely knew but now, she's the only one that I could rely on.

"How can she miss me when she has amnesia?"

"You did said that she has a 'permanent retrogade amnesia' right?"

"The doctor said that, yeah."

"But," She pauses, making me stare at her with curiousity. "But, retrogade amnesia isn't permanent."

"What?" I creased my eyebrows in confusion. Retrogade amnesia isn't permanent? "But the 'doctor' said it was."

"I can assure you that retrogade amnesia isn't permanent."

"How would you know?"

She chuckles. "My older sister is studying the human brain amd amnesia has to do with brains not tongues."

One point. "Then why--"

"I don't know, ask yourself that." Yvette said before I have even finished my sentence.

"Maybe he has mistaken." I argued more.

"Professional doctors don't do mistakes and stop arguing and do some researches, Maddy."

"So you're telling me, something might be going on?"

"Maybe. If you really know Sophie then you should know."

She's right. "Are you accusing my bestfriends of lieng or hiding something from us?"

"It's not accusing if I don't have an argument to prove it, I don't even know them. Maddy, you should do some researches, I can help you if you want." She suggested.

I nodded and smiled. "I will."

MJ's POV:

I'm thinking, why not visit Sophie and Alexandria? It's been a long time since we last spoke to eachother infront of eachother's face.

It makes me feel good to be the only one who's au courant of Sophie and Alex's life but guilt overcomes this goodness when Eva, Madison and Olivia are crying out just to see how their bestfriends are and it's worst with Jessica.

I feel bad and terrible. I feel fear, knowing that one day, the secret will be out. It'll surely be bad and good news.

Good News : Sophie McCain hasn't got amnesia.

Bad News : Sophie, Alexandria and Me has been lying to them this all time.

Ugh. I just wish my gods are going to be there for me.

- - - - -
Author's Note:
I'm thinking that maybe my story will reach up to 60 chapters :)

Also, I'm really thankful to all of you who had been sticking to my story since it was first updated. I have reached happily 11K6 and plus, this is my first story so very, very thank you ♥ :D I will all return the favour and read your stories and also vote once this story will be finished #Promise

Once again, thank you :D
Merci beacoup :') Je vous adore.
Mouchas gracias 8)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...